Stacy's Folly

Story Info
She wanted to experience what she missed in college.
6.4k words
3.21
78.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mumble, mumble, mumble... Did you hear anything I said?" screamed my wife Stacy from across the breakfast table.

"Huh, what?" I responded, lowering the sports page.

"I said, I'm thinking of having an affair with the mailman and wanted to know if you had any objections if I fucked him in our bed?"

I walked up behind her and nuzzled her neck, her hair still damp from her morning shower. "Last night was so fantastic, I'd let you fuck the milkman too if you would give me more of your wonderful pussy."

Stacy was a virgin when we married during college six years ago. Myself, I was the opposite, screwing anything with a slit. That all ended the first time I looked into those big baby blues... She still had that beautiful body, almost the same as the day we were married. Although she wasn't very adventuresome in our lovemaking I certainly didn't mind. I loved her and would never ask her to do anything that made her feel uncomfortable.

It was during this last month that she'd become bitchy and irritable.

"For crissakes, Tom, you never listen to anything I say. I told you I'm dropping my car off at Fred's for servicing and I need you to pick me up at Macy's at five. I'm shopping for a new dress for Linda's party on Friday night."

Standing behind her, I rolled her nipples through her bathrobe, "Am I going to get a reward for picking you up?" God, I loved that body of hers. Even after six years, I still got a stiffy watching her move.

"You got yours last night," she huffed, saying something about fixing her hair as she flounced away.

Yeah... OK... Stacy at Macy's, got it. I buried my head in the sports section again. Did Bonds really think he could overtake Aaron for the alltime home run title? It was getting late, time to haul my ass to the office. I hollered a goodbye but I doubt she heard me over her hair dryer.

I worked hard to finish my contract proposal by the 3PM deadline. After Emailing it to the client, I leaned back in my office chair, trying to relax my jangled nerves...

Shit, did Stacy say five or was it four when I was supposed to pick her up? After chiding me this morning about not listening, I decided to err on the side of caution and get there early.

I was sitting on a mall bench a few stores up from Macy's, my head buried in a financial newspaper. It was after four when I caught a whiff of familiar perfume as a couple walked by. Turning to look, I saw the woman's slip hanging below the back of her dress. That was so tacky, as if she'd just been fucked in the back seat of a car. They turned to each other in front of Macy's and exchanged spit, one of his hands squeezing her tit.

I damned near pissed my pants. It was Stacy and Fred. My breathing stopped and things around me started to turn dark. She smiled at him and went into the store. Blowing her a kiss, he exited the mall. Obviously, he was servicing more than her car.

Finally I started breathing but had no feeling in my body, totally numb. I just sat there until she came out of the store at five and hooked my arm, smiling.

"Wait until you see this little red dress I got for the party. It's so sexy, I'll make you come right in your pants."

I let her do all the talking as I drove home. She took the package and ran up to our bedroom. I followed, intending to get out of my suit. She stripped to her bra and panties.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then model this dress for you."

I grabbed her arm and roughly threw her onto the bed. Her eyes opened wide as I ripped off her bra and panties. There were marks on her breasts and semen in the crotch of her panties. Holding both of her hands together with one of mine, I forced her legs open with my knee.

"Please, Tom, you're hurting me."

I stuck a finger into her vagina and scooped out a wad of cum and wiped it on her cheek.

"Fred's, I presume, you fucking slut. Or did one of the clerks get lucky in the change room?"

There was a look of terror on her face. "Oh God, no Tom, please let me explain..."

"How many, Stacy?"

"Just once..."

"That's the last lie I'm going to accept before I throw your ass out into the street. Who and how many times in the last two months since you only gave me sex a few times? Don't even think of lying, I'll find out even if I have to beat it out of every man you know... I've watched you dirty dancing with some of those assholes at Linda's parties... George? Henry? Mike? Aaron?"

She was bawling loudly into her hands, "No... no... no..."

Picking up my change clothes, I headed downstairs to the den and grabbed a bottle of JD, then proceeded to drink myself into a stupor. I finished the half bottle and started looking for more but there wasn't any. I contemplated drinking some beer but I knew from past experience that dumping beer on top of whiskey would make me violently ill.

Flipping on the TV to an all night movie channel, a few snatches of sleep were all I managed that night. At 6AM, I marched up to our bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her face in her hands, still bawling. When I walked in, she tried to wrap her arms around me but I roughly pushed her away.

"Please, Tom, let me explain..."

"Fuck you, we'll talk tonight, and you'd better be ready to tell me everything or your naked ass will be sliding on the lawn."

After eating breakfast at the local greasy spoon, I called my lawyer and asked him to prepare a standard divorce application; irreconcilable differences, 50-50 split, blah, blah, blah. He said his secretary would fill in the blanks and have it ready by 3PM.

Going to work was out of the question. Instead, I spent the beautiful day sitting in the park, feeding the pigeons, trying to plan the next stage of my life. So many questions, so much hurt. I loved her, thought she loved me... obviously not.

At 3PM, I picked up the divorce application and headed home. She was sitting at the kitchen table, head down, napping. Kicking a table leg jarred her awake.

"Why?"

"We were going to have our babies," she cried.

"What the hell has that got to do with it?"

She was fightiog back her tears. "You knew I was a virgin when we got married. I never had the experience of another man. The girls at the office were always telling me about the great times they had in college, how great it was to enjoy different lovers. They teased me about missing out, needling me to have that experience."

"For God's sake, Stacy, why couldn't you talk to me about it?"

"I love you, Tom, I never wanted to hurt you. I thought I could have a short fling and you would never find out. Then we would have our children and live happily ever after."

I threw the divorce papers on the table in front of her. She shook uncontrollably when she realized what they were.

"Please, oh God, no Tom, please don't do this, I'll make it up to you, really, I promise. I love you, I couldn't stand a day without you in my life."

"Yeah, sure, you've been doing pretty well without me for the few months. Sign them and I'll give you one of two options."

She signed and I laid it on her, "We can either split and divide our assets right now, or you can stay but only under very stringent conditions..."

"I'll stay... oh please, Tom, let me stay..."

"You may change your mind when you hear the conditions. Now shut up and listen... This house is on a very large beautiful property but is now over thirty years old and needs a lot of repairs and renovations... You work as a financial controller for a large trades union so you know a lot of the construction and renovation people. Most attend Linda's parties," I stopped and let that sink in.

"Yes, but what has that got to do with what we...?"

"Very simple, my dear, I'm promoting you from a slut to a whore. I will buy the necessary building materials and those tradesmen will do the work. In return for their labor, you will fuck them."

She looked at me incredulously, "What... you want me to fuck other men? You expect me to do this? What kind of pervert are you?"

"Well, you obviously haven't had your share of strange cock yet, you fucked Fred yesterday and from your little kissy/kissy in front of Macy's, you intended to do it again."

"Please, Tom, I can't do this."

"Suit yourself, start packing."

She hung her head, utterly defeated.

"We are going to Linda's party tomorrow evening. You will point out every man you have already fucked and what their construction specialty is. Since I'm now your pimp, I get to choose your fuck buddies depending on what work I need done."

"Please, Tom, there were no others... only Fred... four times..."

I ignored her. "After they have put in a full day's work, you will fuck them in our bed, no place else, period. Any deviation from this and you hit the road. You are going to be watched so I will know.

"You will tell them I can't get it up and that you need their wonderful cocks. You will moan and scream, even if you have to fake it. That's what whores do, you know, they learn to be good actresses.

"You will call my cell fifteen minutes before you start, and immediately after the asshole leaves. Are you with me so far?"

She nodded, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"OK, up to our bedroom and suck my cock."

"But... but, I've never done that... I can't..."

"You wanted to experience what those college girls did, right? Well, they sucked cock and got fucked in the ass too. Some of those girls even sold themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if that included a few of your 'girlfriends' at work. Now, get off that cheating ass, I need you to swallow my cum..."

Her first blowjob wasn't all that great. She gagged but did manage to get me off and swallow some of my cum. She would improve.

--

Friday night, we went to Linda's party. She wore her new skimpy red dress. Every man fawned over her. There were tradesmen of all different ages, shapes, and sizes. We sat at a small remote table, looking over the prospects.

"OK, whore, tell me which ones you've fucked and their specialty."

"Please, Tom, I never went near any of these men. Fred was the only one..."

"Sure, sure... now get your ass out there on the dance floor."

Luckily, two men were what I was looking for to redo the kitchen, one for drywall/flooring and the other for cabinetry.

"OK, make your play for George and Henry. Remember, they only get your body after a full day's work. If they can only work evenings, two evenings will count as one day."

When the dancing started, she let them grope her, then took each of them out on the deck to talk while I made some notes about their wives. Later, she came back to our table, eyes downcast.

"They've agreed."

"Great start, see how easy that was? OK, do some more mixing and concentrate on finding men for the following chores; hardwood flooring, pool repair, outdoor tiles, building masonary, windows... Hell, just about everything... I feel so good about this, I think I'll dance with a few of these married ladies."

I did, concentrating on George's wife Mona and Henry's wife Nikki. Both were average looking women in their early thirties, certainly not as beautiful as Stacy. I kept my distance, being careful not to get an erection, playing the part of the inadequate, impotent fool. We joked and laughed and had a lot of fun. They were warming up to me, thinking I was a harmless buffoon.

When we got home, Stacy again sucked my cock and swallowed.

"Time for me to give back," I said, smiling, as I crawled up between her legs. Just like the rest of her, her pussy was beautiful. This was going to be a new experience for her tonight. Diving in, I licked her slot from stem to stern, poking her love hole, nibbling her labia, sucking and flicking her clit until her whole pussy was red and swollen.

"Please don't, Tom, that feels so strange... this is not giving me any... well, maybe a little... that does feel kinda nice... oh, yes, it does... a little bit harder... yes, right there... right there... oh my... ohmigod... OH MY GOD... AWWWWWWWWWWW, GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD..."

My mouth was filled with her juice. It tasted so good, that mixture of saltiness, tangy, yet sweet. Crawling forward, I drove my very hard cock into her. There was no tender lovemaking now, I fucked her hard and deep, just like her clients would.

After a few minutes, she came again, writhing, bucking, screaming, her juices pouring out of her cunt.

I didn't bother letting her come down from her high, I just kept ramming her, driving into the end of her love hole, punishing her. That tight slippery tunnel felt good, my cock sometimes bashing into her cervix, her pussy muscles grabbing at me. She screamed through another orgasm before I pumped my load deep inside her.

Her head was thrown back, her mouth open, her teary eyes staring at the ceiling... Tears fell from my eyes too, staring down at the beautiful woman I had loved so dearly for the last six years...

--

At breakfast, Stacy asked, "Tom, why are you doing these things to me?"

"When a man takes a whore, he expects to get his money's worth. You're a whore now, not just a cheating slut. You have to know how to do these things... maybe even learn to enjoy them. This afternoon, I'm taking your asshole. There's an enema kit in the bathroom closet, be cleaned and lubed by two o'clock."

"Tom, please, I... I can't do that."

"Of course you can, you may even learn to like it. Some women actually prefer it to a pussy fuck." She stood there gaping at me as I left the table to do my Saturday outdoor chores.

Finishing about one, I took a quick shower and sat on the deck, waiting for our appointed time. I felt excited, I had never fucked a woman's asshole before and was now looking forward to it.

Entering her bedroom at two, she was laying spread eagled on the bed, a look of fear on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle the first time."

Again, I licked her pussy until she orgasmed, then rolled her over and pulled her ass up, rimming her little pink rosebud with my tongue. She was trembling. Was it pleasure or the dreaded anticipation of my cock in there? First, I sank my meat into her pussy hole, doggy style, ramming her hard until she had a good orgasm. Before she recovered, my cock was in her asshole.

"No, no, please, Tom, it hurts, it's burning, pull it out..."

"Shut the fuck up, all whores learn to do this. Play with your clit, it'll make it easier."

She wasn't enjoying it but I was. It wasn't long before I bathed her rectum.

--

The next day I picked out the kitchen I wanted and ordered the materials to be delivered by the next Friday. George would start his drywall and kitchen tile work on Saturday morning. That week, I fucked Stacy every night. She was trying hard to show me how much she enjoyed my cock in all of her holes. She was giving me great sex and probably thought I would renege.

"Tom, can we stop this foolishness. It's only you I want. Please, baby, I was so stupid, I don't want to damage our marriage any more than I have already."

"Sorry, whore, it's my way or the highway."

--

On Saturday morning, George started on the kitchen. That evening, I went out with the boys for a few beers. She called before they were ready to start.

My home alarm system has all kinds of remote programmable functions. It was a simple matter to connect the hidden wireless bedroom cameras to my computer in the basement and control the cameras remotely from my cell phone. After she called, I turned them on. Over an hour later, she phoned to tell me they were finished. I turned the cameras off, finished my beer, and headed home.

That night she decided to try a different tact, extolling George's many virtues as a lover, obviously trying to make me jealous and change my mind. She said she was still horny and wanted more.

"Sorry, Stacy, I don't fuck whores. I don't know where those cocks have been and won't risk picking up an infection from you."

"But it could take weeks to get the results of STD tests," she whined. "We may never be able to make love before the next guy starts..."

"You got it, babe. It could be six months to a year before this cock entertains any of your holes."

"Tom, this isn't the way I envisioned things. I love you and I need you..."

"Live with it," I laughed.

Sunday morning, I viewed the film of her Saturday night fuck. Her description was largely bullshit. George's dick was a lot smaller than mine and even though she went through the motions, it was quite obvious she wasn't getting her jollies. No wonder she was still horny after he was done, he barely got her warmed up.

Sunday morning, I copied the video file to my old laptop and got ready to leave as soon as George arrived. Making sure George heard, I told her I was going golfing and would have dinner at the club, returning after 9PM.

I had no intention of golfing. My car rolled into Mona's driveway and she invited me in.

"Tom, how nice to see you. George is working today..."

"I need to show you something, Mona," I brushed past her and set up the laptop on her kitchen table. I started the file with George fucking Stacy doggy style.

"What is this? Why are you showing me this?" she paled.

"I need your pussy," I said.

"But I thought you couldn't perform..."

"This'll be a little secret between you and me." I pulled my pants and shorts down, my hard cock popping out horizontal.

She stared at it, an expression of wonder growing on her face. She licked her lips and reached out to put her hand around it.

"Ooooo... that's a nice one." She grabbed my dick and led me into the bedroom. She quickly stripped and laid down on the bed, spreading herself. She wasn't ready for cock yet, so I licked her gash until she was wet, then entered her. She was quite tight, apparently George's little dick hadn't done much damage.

"Oh, so big, so deep, I won't last long, fuck me Tommy, fuck MEEEEEEE."

I kept stroking through her orgasm until she was ready to come again, then pulled out and stuck it in her mouth. She was crazed now, sucking as hard as she could until I erupted. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I was hard, then pulled me into her pussy again.

We fucked for over an hour until I came my second time. When I pulled out, her pussy was swollen and sore, her vaginal opening stretched and distended.

"How are you going to explain this to George?"

"Don't worry, I'll have a headache for the next few days," she giggled. "Are you going to come back for more?"

I smiled and nodded. There was no way I was going to remain celibate for the next six months or more.

I fucked Mona twice more that week until George finished the drywall and flooring in our kitchen. Now it was now Henry's turn to install the cabinetry.

His wife, Nikki, was tall and thin and not very cooperative when I showed her the film of Henry fucking my wife. I told her I was going to have my revenge one way or another. If she wouldn't fuck, all of her relatives and friends would receive some pictures of Henry and my wife.

She finally agreed. It started out like I was fucking a log, but after about ten minutes in her tight hole, she went beserk, fucking as hard as she could. She was multi orgasmic. An hour later, I left her on the bed, staring at the ceiling, a huge wet spot on the sheets under her ass.

"I'll be back tomorrow if your pussy can still take it."

"Fuck yes, I'll lube my asshole too, just in case I'm too sore."

I fucked Nikki three more times over the next week while Henry's little dick tried to entertain Stacy. Stacy was suffering, unhappy with her new role as a whore and I knew it.

In retrospect, I probably should have stopped then and attempted a reconciliation but Stacy never gave me the proof I needed that she would quit. I wasn't sure if she had enough of other men. If I stopped now, she might simply carry her liaisons underground. The divorce application was already submitted so I decided to let it stand.

12