Stacy's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after Linda's last party, Stacy picked out some more candidates. Some of them I rejected because I didn't think I would enjoy sex with their wives, though I didn't tell Stacy of my philandering.

This carried on for another few months, during which time, she fucked another ten men and I had a like number of women, (with a lot of Nikki in between). From the videos, it was apparent Stacy was trying to enjoy a few of them but she had to fake most of her orgasms.

Then the inevitable happened, she got fucked by a huge cock. I always thought I had a good sized pussy pleaser but Dave dwarfed my eight incher. He pounded the hell out of her. At first she only grunted in pain as he drove into the bottom of her pussy hole but that didn't last long before she began to scream for him to fuck her harder.

He wanted more and flipped her over and shoved his pole up her asshole. The guy wasn't at all gentle, simply ramming into her until he dumped his second load. After it was over, there was blood. She sat on the bed, bawling.

Without telling me, the next day she went to the hospital to have herself repaired and get STD tests... She refused to go to Linda's next party, claiming she was ill. Maybe she was, she certainly didn't seem to be having fun from being a whore. Since we had no more construction candidates, there were no more men in her bedroom. Finally, she approached me one evening.

"Tom, will you ever be able to get past my infidelity? I'm so sorry I betrayed you. Truly, I do love you and miss you. Will we ever be a couple again?"

"I don't know, Stacy... I still care for you and want us to be together but I may be deluding myself. How will I ever be able to trust you again?"

She was crestfallen by my response, running to her bedroom, crying. I could see she was an emotional mess but I was too. We were two people living in the same house, not even good room mates. We slept in separate bedrooms.

Every evening, she tried to convince me but my position didn't change. Even if she promised to stop taking other men, how would I know for sure? How could we have our children? Would they be mine?

One evening after work, I was greeted by two large suitcases in the hallway. Stacy was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on a sherry.

"It's over, Iom, I can't take back what I've done and you can't forgive me. We have to move on, divorce is the only answer... I quit my job and have taken a six month contract position with a firm in a totally different industry."

"I'm sorry about that, I know you loved that job."

"Yes, but my position became untenable. Rumors of me fucking those tradesmen circulated the office. Most of the men treated me like the office slut, playing grabtit and grabass whenever they could. The women treated me like I was a hooker...

"I needed my revenge on those cunts, they were the ones who started me on the road to infidelity. At Linda's parties, I made sure I selected a few of their husbands for your construction needs. Then I began to play little games with those bitches, setting up 'evidence' that their husbands were fucking around, hinting to the office males that those cunts liked a little extra on the side...

"I managed to arrange a gangbang for each of them. Alan, one of the guys in our office, is gay. All of the women made life miserable for him so he was quite willing to help me.

"Each of those women were separately invited by Alan for a drink after work. He slipped them a sex mickey and invited them up to his room. Once in the room, I slipped off my panties and had each woman eat my pussy while Alan fucked her asshole from behind. He filmed her with a couple of hidden cameras...

"Afterwards, I slipped my panties back on and left, but not before I let in a half dozen men from the office. They gangbanged the bitch on camera.

"All seven of those cunts are on video. I cut DVDs and sent them to their husbands this morning. The shit is about to hit the fan... and since you fucked some of those women, you better keep your head down too, or you'll get splattered."

I wasn't really worried. After all, those assholes had fucked my wife too, "Nothing you've said changes anything, Stacy."

"I presume our divorce will be complete before my six month contract is over. I intend to take my share of our assets and move to another city and start my life over again. Who knows, maybe I'll find another man who I can love as much as I've loved you." Tears formed in her eyes. She wiped them away, determined not to cry.

"What makes you think you'll get much of a share of our assets in the divorce?" I toyed with her.

"If you want to play hardball, I won't contest any of your divorce conditions. Just tell me now."

"How are you going to live?"

"You seem to forget you made me into a pretty good whore. I promised myself I would never do that again but if I become desperate, I'm sure I can sell my ass out of any bar... Is that what you want, Tom? Do you really hate me that much?"

I didn't answer. Yes, I still loved her but my trust was gone, our marriage had been irreparably damaged.

She picked up her two suitcases. Choking back a sob, she turned back when she got to the door, "We would have made such beautiful babies together."

--

A couple of months passed. Stacy rented a small apartment and started her contract job, occassionally dating Fred but no one else. He wasn't married so I couldn't get my revenge by doing his wife. Too bad, I felt I owed him something.

Nikki was my favorite. She was in the process of divorcing Henry's small dick and never failed to enthusiastically service mine. She constantly reiterated her love for me but I knew the part of my anatomy she loved. Even though I enjoyed her pussy, I couldn't help thinking of Stacy.

Months went by. Our divorce was rapidly coming to a close and I needed some answers. I sought out Alan, her gay coworker, and found him in a gay bar, rubbing some guy's cock through his pants. After collaring him, he told me the story.

"Yeah, and I had more fun than I've ever had in my life. I got to fuck those women's assholes and you know, there's not a lot of difference between a woman and a man when it comes to fucking an asshole. And I got to suck a lot of cocks and even got mine sucked a few times too."

I wasn't interested in his escapades. "Did any of them fuck Stacy?"

"Heavens no, but those women did suck her pussy until she came a few times. Funny thing, after their first gangbang, those women didn't need a sex cocktail to fuck those guys again. Almost every day, that hotel got real busy after work."

"What happened to them all?"

"After their husbands got the videos, they all went through a quicky divorce, then left town together. I heard a couple of the better looking ones became call girls. The others, who knows? ... And that wasn't all, Stacy did a very thorough job on the office males too. Those who participated in those gangbangs were also divorced."

I'd found out what I wanted to know; Stacy was done with strange cock.

Tossing a C-note on the table, I thanked him and told him to buy a few drinks for himself and his boyfriend, then got out of there before anyone else pinched my ass.

--

On Thursday night, I called Stacy and asked if I could come over and talk. There was anger in her voice when she told me to call back in an hour. When I called back, she told me to be at her door the next night at precisely 7:45.

When she opened the door, she was wearing a grim face. I gathered her into my arms and tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

"Do you think you can just waltz in here and pick up from where we left off? Think again, buster. You caused me a lot of pain and it's time for payback. Tonight, it's your turn for humiliation. If at any time you feel you can't handle it, just leave and we'll never speak again. Do you understand?

"At exactly 8PM, I'm going to fuck a man in my bed while you watch from inside the closet. I warn you, he's a good lover and I'm going to really enjoy it."

This wasn't going according to plan but I'd seen her fuck other men. If this was a precursor to our getting back together, I could handle it. She laid naked on the bed, legs spread, playing with her beautiful bare pussy. At precisely 8PM her lover came through the door.

"I'm ready, Fred, please give me your wonderful cock."

Yes, it was the same Fred. She pulled her knees up and invited him into her cunt. His dick was about the same size as mine and she moaned as he drove it in. She humped against him like a wild woman. Yes, I knew it was partly for my benefit. She came once but he didn't last long before he shot his wad deep into her tight pussy. She wasn't completely satisfied, but kissed him off.

"Please, Fred, can you go now? I'll call you tomorrow."

He smiled and left.

"Alright, asshole, you can come out now."

I stood at the foot of her bed, sporting a very hard erection, not from seeing another man fuck my wife, but from admiring the beautiful, sexy body of the woman I'd loved for so long.

"OK, come down and eat, suck his cum out. If you do a really good job, I might just give you a farewell fuck."

I had never eaten a cream pie and had no intention of starting now. Crawling up between her legs, I feigned lowering my mouth towards her pussy, then quickly moved forward and drove my cock into her slippery hole.

"No, you bastard," she fought to pull away, "Eat his cum first... goddamn you, no... I told you what you had to do... oh shit... oh God... oh jeezus... oh fuck... oh, fuck it... fuckit... fuckit... harder darling... I'm going to come..."

I pulled out and grabbed her hair, pushing my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, not spilling a drop.

Now, I'm not an inexperienced lover like Fred. Still hard, I drove it back into her pussy. She wanted a lot more and I happily complied. Her orgasms were truly magnificent, my hard thrusts and her pussy muscles soon forced all of Fred out of herself.

When we were done, she turned her head away from me, not looking into my face.

"Goddamn you, Tom, I thought I was over you," she sobbed.

"You don't love Fred, do you, Stacy?"

"No, but he has a nice cock, almost as good as yours."

"Do you want us to get back together?"

"It's too late, Tom, our divorce becomes final on Monday. On Tuesday, I promised to marry him."

"Fraid not, darlin', I cancelled the divorce application this week, we'll still be married."

"Whaaat? Why?"

"Because I still love you, Stacy. If you can put all this shit behind us and promise me your fidelity forever, I want us to start our family."

...She was crying as she lowered her mouth over my cock. They were happy tears...

--

A few days later, I called Nikki and told her it was over, that I was back together with Stacy. She was having trouble with her car so I suggested that she take it to Fred and it wasn't long before she discovered his cock. I suppose that would have been revenge enough, knowing that I had Nikki's pussy three or four times a week for months before Fred had her. But it wasn't enough, after all, Stacy was married to me when Fred took her.

Three months later, I wrangled an invitation to Nikki and Fred's wedding. At the wedding dance that night, I danced with the bride and told her I had to have her one last time. She told me she couldn't do that but I convinced her she needed to compare my cock to Fred's to see if she would be truly happy with her choice. She was horny and happily consented.

Nikki pretended to go to the bathroom and we met in a small janitor's office. I laid her on the desk and opened her wedding dress. Her crinoline made her appear like a giant white peony with a rose colored center, her stocking clad legs like two stamen. I hadn't fucked Stacy for two days to ensure I had a really good load.

Nikki was more than ready. She fucked like a wild woman and I deposited my load deep into her during her third orgasm. I almost regretted Fred was going to have such a good fucking life with that pussy.

"Oh fuck," she panted, "That was great, I'm gonna get two big cocks in one day. How lucky can a girl get?... But you know, you two aren't a lot different. So tell me, what was the real reason you wanted this?"

"I want Fred to eat my cum. I had to eat his out of Stacy." That was a lie but I wanted to give him a little wedding present.

"OK," she giggled, "Fred always eats my pussy before we fuck... Oh, shit, I just remembered... I'm not on the pill."

She bunged up her hole with some tissue and pulled her panties on. I could only hope it happened, wishing I could have been a fly on the wall, watching Fred eat my cum that night...

EPILOGUE

We sold our house, the memories of that place were too painful. Every step on the kitchen floor seemed to say 'George', every squeak of the kitchen cabinets said 'Henry'. Every bedroom sound of our lovemaking reminded us of her whoring.

My boss gave me a transfer to another city and we bought a new four bedroom house on a two acre lot on the outskirts. We quickly had two children before she had her tubes tied. Stacy was a 'stay at home' mom and worked very hard to maintain her beautiful body, she could still wear the same clothes she had before her first pregnancy. She never refused me, never wanted to. Oftentimes she would initiate our lovemaking.

Fred and Nikki? I can only assume they got along well together. They had three children before we finished our two. From the pictures she Emailed me, her first boy looked rather like me... Aah, yes, sweet revenge.

--

As the children grew, I declared my fantasy of Stacy still being a whore. At first she was apprehensive about the role play but we soon found it added a lot of spice to our copulations.

Most of the time, we made love as husband and wife, tenderly, lovingly. But there were other times when we both just wanted to fuck, and fuck hard. Sometimes I was George, Henry, Dave, Fred, or others, while she was Mona, Nikki, or one of the sluts in her former office. We laughed and talked dirty as I licked her box and fucked her in every hole while she screamed and humped through her many orgasms.

As the years passed, our memories were dimmed of the exact details of those times. Sometimes we would inject a few lies and argue about whether those things actually happened. As time went on, we could no longer distinguish fact from fiction anymore... We didn't care, each new variation seemed to drive us into more intense orgasms.

...We like it a lot, it's our excuse to be wild again...

THE END

12