Stacy's Homework Help

Story Info
Damien comes over after class.
8.1k words
4.06
106.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicD
RicD
30 Followers

Sally McCormick stared out the car window, watching her world go by. It was a bright September morning, with the hot Georgia sky preparing to provide a late season scorcher. Sally's world, or the one she was allowed to see, was a relatively boring one. The young blonde teenager had been born and raised in Imperial County Georgia, in the medium sized town of Crantin. It was an old blue collar town that had recently experienced a massive building boom. Strip malls had sprung up, and the small town had and was growing rapidly. Her father, "Big" Jim McCormick, was a driving force behind the new construction. She looked over at her father, who was driving her to high school that day, on account of her own SUV being in the shop for the day. He was an ironically small man, balding, with an intense look that expressed nothing but anger and frustration. Those emotions have gotten him relatively far in life, as he was in charge of one of the largest construction concerns in the whole state. He practically ruled Crantin, and he knew it. The McCormick house, on top of Delan's Hill, was by far the largest in the county, with a huge swimming pool to top it off. Stacy had never needed to worry about money, and Big Jim was inclined to spoil his only daughter. She was his pride, and he would do anything to protect her from the ways of the world.

This protection meant a wary eye and a very controlling attitude. Anyone that even took his beautiful daughter out had to be thoroughly vetted and observed by Jim. If she even thought about anything sexual or criminal, he would know. A year ago she had made out with Bill Baker, the captain of the football team. It was a classic romance, as the statuesque Georgia peach was the captain of the cheerleading squad. Word had gotten out about their little make out section, and her father had grounded his daughter for two weeks, not to mention threatening the Baker family with police action. Other than a few kisses here and there, Stacy had been far to frightened to mess around with boys, an evil her traditional mother had always warned about.

Stacy, like any teenager, had chafed at her parents control. Still, she was dedicated to her own success, and was very worried about jeopardizing it with boys or any kind of drink or drug. Her life was any parents dream, straight A's, president of clubs, head of the cheerleading team. Everyone loved her and the boys lusted over this untouchable princess. The boys, including male teachers, would fawn and dote on her, with good reason. Stacy was a devastatingly attractive girl, with shoulder length light blonde air that she wore a bit high on her head. Her face was warm and engaging, with a spray of freckles on her pale white skin. Her pale skin was highlighted by her striking blue eyes and full pink lips. The rest of Stacy's body was toned by years of working out and athletics. She was tall, 5'9, and thin, with a feminine muscle tone throughout. She knew she had a large bust, almost a D cup, and a coarse boy had once commented on her "fine booty". She giggled at that, she knew what a cute butt she had. Unfortunately for her many admirers, Stacy's form was often hid by the "proper" clothing her mother made her wear, which today consisted of a knee length light blue skirt and a plain white blouse, loose, of course.

They were nearing the school when Stacy saw two young black boys walking along the side of the road. They were dressed in the loose fitting clothing that she had seen in rap video's on MTV. At someone else's house, of course, Stacy didn't have cable.

"Look at those goddamn niggers Stacy, walking around like slobs. God, I don't know why I even send you to the same school with those animals anymore. I swear, whatever college lets the least amount of the damn niggers in is the one you are going to."

Stacy didn't really know any black people, but she didn't really like the way her father talked either. It just seemed mean and rude. But, a lot of other people in the town didn't like the blacks much, so she wasn't surprised. Big Jim had been saying those things since she could remember.

"Well, here we are Stacy. Have a good day at school, and don't get in any trouble. I mean it young lady," cautioned her domineering father. Stacy sighed, he said that all the time.

Stacy got her books and headed into school. There she was greeted by her many friends. The crowd seemed to part when she entered, in appreciative recognition. Stacy loved that.

It was a normal high school day as Stacy enjoyed her senior status. The teachers all loved her so much they would never give her a bad grade, so it was never really a issue what she got on tests. Still, she studied hard and made a point to earn her grades. No one liked a free loader.

Stacy's last class of the day was her biology class, with Mr. Henry. For today's class, he was splitting up the class to work in pairs on a project, that was due next week.

"Stacy, you're going to work with Damien over there."

Stacy was surprised to hear that. Damien Jones was a football player, a black football player. He was a star linebacker, college scouts often watched him at games. However, he was a horrible student, and Stacy groaned as she realized she would have to do most of the work. Oh well, she was up to it she thought, as she headed over to Damien's desk.

Damien Jones was a linebacker by physical definition, if nothing else. He was 6'4 and 240 muscled pounds. His skin was as black as Stacy's was white, and he wore his hair in tight rows. In his ear was a diamond earring and around his neck was a silver chain, as shiny as anything Stacy had at home. His red varsity jacket did little to hide his muscular bulk.

"Hey Damien, how are you?" asked Stacy, sweetly, placing her books on his desk.

"Fine, fine, yourself?" asked Damien, curtly, barely looking up. Stacy was surprised how little he cared, usually boys were drooling by now.

For the rest of class, Stacy told him about the project. It was obvious to her that Damien was going to do little if any work. After a while, he finally spoke up.

"Stacy, don't you think Mr. Henry looks like a horse?"

Stacy laughed at once. She had always thought that too!

"Ms. McCormick, please get back to work," warned Mr. Henry, who heard her laugh.

"Oh..sorry Mr. Henry," said Stacy, smiling at Damien.

"Sorry I got you in trouble babe," said Damien.

Stacy would have been somewhat offended by being called that by anyone, but the way Damien said it....it sounded fine. It was a friendly term, backed up by charm and confidence. She smiled at the word, and the Damien looked her square in the eyes. No boy ever did that.

Then the bell rang.

"Well, see you tomorrow Damien."

"Yep, see you tomorrow Stacy. Oh, and that's a real nice blue skirt you're wearing, matches them eyes," said the towering football player, as he headed for the door.

Stacy liked the compliment, it meant more to her than the usual one. She felt good, even though Damien was uninvolved, she still managed to gain his attention.

Over the next week, the two worked together in class. Damien contributed little, but Stacy loved the way he talked. He was funny, smart, and kind of crude. Best of all, he wasn't scared of Stacy, he talked to her like he was the one in charge. Stacy soon did little work, she liked talking to Damien instead.

The project was due Friday. On Wednesday night, as Stacy did her math homework in her room, her cell phone rang. She grabbed it, didn't recognize the number, and answered.

"Hey Stacy, it's Damien."

"Oh...uh..hi, how did you get this number?"

"Bill let me borrow it, I needed to ask you a question about the project."

The question was easy to answer, and soon the two fell into another great conversation. This one was exceptionally naughty, Damien told her about what girls were having sex with what players. It was great gossip, and Stacy loved the feeling about knowing all this dirty information.

Then, a knock at her door. It was a heavy thump, her father.

"Stacy, who are you talking to?"

"Uh..Jessica."

"Are you done with your homework?"

"Almost Dad."

"Make sure you get it done then," he said, as he walked away.

"Sorry about that, my Dad worries too much."

"How come you said it was Jessica and not me?"

"Well....uh...he doesn't like me talking to boys..."

"He doesn't like you talking to boys, or he doesn't like talking you to blacks?"

Stacy didn't know how to react.

"Because I think that's it. I think your Dad just hates poor black folk like me, trying to our best."

"Damien....to be honest, my Dad is pretty racist. But I'm not, I don't have anything against black people, honest!" said Stacy, with unexpected emphasis.

"Well, ok, I guess I believe you. Anyway, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

Stacy felt bad. No doubt Damien was offended by her racist father.

The next day, Stacy sat next to her project partner.

"Damien, I'm really sorry about what happened last night."

"Don't worry about it baby, you'll make it up to me later," said Damien, with a suggestive look.

Stacy gave him a confused face. What.....

"See, I need some help later on this project. I'll be honest Stacy, all that trouble with you father last night, it got me real depressed. I couldn't really get any work done. So I was wondering, since we don't have enough time today in class, if we could head over to your place after school and finish it up there."

Stacy tried to keep her face non committal, but she knew the request was ridiculous. Although there was no one at the house since her mother was visiting relatives and her father didn't get home until 7, there was no way she was going to bring a boy into the house. Her Dad would kill her. And, to top it off, he was black...

"Well, Damien, I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to have anyone over after school. Here, I'll try to finish the work here.."

"Stacy, we don't have enough time. I mean, I know your Dad hates my people and all, but I thought maybe you could do things according to what you thought, not what your father tells you."

"Yes...but..."

"I mean, if you feel that way about blacks, you don't want them in your house..."

"It's not that..."

"It's not? If I was a rich white boy, you know I would be coming over, no problem."

That wasn't true, but Stacy felt guilty nonetheless.

"Look Stacy, I really need your help, I really need to come over today," said Damien, staring directly in her deep blue eyes. He was so powerful, so dominant, that it was hard for Stacy to resist his request. She began to think of it, think about how her Dad unfairly ruled her life, think how stupid and how racist he was. Yes, she should invite Damien over, she was 18, she could make her own decisions. Besides, he wouldn't be back from work for another 5 hours, her and Damien would be done with their work in 2. Sure, it would work out.

"Well, OK Damien, you can come over."

"Thanks baby, I appreciate it a lot. Can I get a ride?"

Stacy thanked God for her tinted windows on the SUV. She didn't want to advertise the fact there was someone coming home with her, even if it was just an innocent project.

"Sure, just meet me in the back."

"You got it."

Stacy left class at the end of the day and brought her car around the back of the school. Damien was waiting, and he hopped in the passenger seat.

"Thanks again Stacy, you're the best."

Stacy felt proud of her decision. Damien was a large young black male, but Stacy felt he was a good friend, and she was going to help him out.

It was a twenty minute ride, and Damien was good company. Finally, they SUV pulled into the gated estate.

"Goddamn baby, this is some house!"

Stacy felt almost ashamed. She was so rich, and poor Damien couldn't even afford a car.

The two got their material and headed into the house, with Damien still marveling at the size of it.

"I guess we'll study in the kitchen here," suggested Stacy.

"Nah, let's go in your bedroom, it will be more comfortable there," said Damien, with a big bright smile.

"Well, I don't know,"

"Comeon baby, you don't have to worry about me. I'm alright."

She supposed he was right. Besides, she really didn't want him to get the idea she was like her father.

"OK, it's just up the stairs here," she said.

"Wait, Stacy, it's really hot out there, can I get a drink of water?"

"Sure," answered Stacy, who pulled out the water filter from the fridge and poured Damien a tall glass. She reached out to hand it to him. He seemed to have it, but then he inexplicably dropped it on Stacy. The water spilled all over the front of Stacy's blouse.

"Oh damn, sorry about that."

Stacy was all wet, and it embarrassing to see her creme colored blouse cling to her generous bosom. Even worse, the water was ice cold, so Stacy could see that her nipples were hardening.

"I...uh...I'm going to go to my bedroom and get changed....I'll be back...in a second, hold on," she stuttered nervously, as she saw Damien smiling again. She trotted up the stairs into her room. It was a large expanse, with her king size bed laid out in the white sheets that matched the overall white and blue color scheme of her room. Stuffed animals, awards, trophies posters, and other girlish nicknacks adorned the room in a very neat fashion. Stacy went to her large closet and looked at her outfits. She reached for another blouse but her hand bumped against her white cotton sundress. A friend had gotten it for her, but she would never wear it. The dress only reached to her mid thigh, and showed too much cleavage. No, better to go with the safe blouse, like usual. She stopped again though. Stacy liked when Damien noticed her. Besides, he was harmless, there was no downside to dressing a little different than usual. She took off her wet clothes, thinking that she was lucky that she was already wearing a white lace bra and panties, to match the somewhat flimsy sundress. She put on the dress and combed her flowing blonde hair. Her mother would never approve, you could make out the outline of her large C cups easily through the tight thin fabric. Her pale bosoms heaved over the white cotton. Just as she was starting to adjust her dress, the door opened. Stacy turned, startled.

"What..."

"Oh, sorry Stacy, I thought you yelled for me to come up," said Damien, who was clearly staring at something lower than Stacy's eyes. Stacy looked down and was horrified to realize that the left side of her dress was stuck just a little on the waistband of her panties, giving Damien a view of her entire left thigh and a glimpse of her pelvis. She quickly pulled the dress down, only to then discover that her bra strap had fallen to her arm. Stacy, embarrassed, had to adjust that as well.

"Goddamn baby, you really look great in that dress," said Damien, with nothing but strong conviction in his voice.

"Th..Thank you Damien. So, what do you need help on?" asked Stacy, trying to regain her composure.

As if nothing had happened, the two sat down in front of Stacy's desk, working on their project. They worked for 3 hours, then another, until Stacy began to realize that her father would be coming home in a little under an hour.

"Well Damien, you're going to have to go. I'll drive you home."

"You know Stacy, a lot of guys say you're the prettiest girl in the school. They sure are right, you are a real piece of ass. Do you work out?"

Stacy had heard words like that before, but usually they were from some love struck boy who stammered on ever word. When Damien said it, it was a man saying it. She smiled, and blushed a bit.

"Thank you, yes, I work out. But really, you have to go, I'll go get my keys..."

"You know, I work out too Stacy. Feel my bicep," said Damien, pulling back the sleeve of his tight black T-shirt and revealing an unbelievably well muscled arm. When he flexed, Stacy was very impressed. She reluctantly reached out and felt the arm, amazed at how much like steel it felt.

"That's really impressive Damien, but we really have to go."

"Wait, one more thing, my thigh muscle. I'm really proud of this," said Damien, reaching out and guiding Stacy's outstretched arm to the top of his thigh. She could feel the hard muscle through the thin workout pants.

"Wow, really good..."

"It get's better, just feel this one a little higher," said Damien, pulling her arm farther along. He place her hand on a bulge that reached down his thigh. With horror, Stacy realized it was his very erect and very large penis.

"Oh my God, what are you doing!"

"That's my big black cock Stacy, you like it?"

"Get off me, get out of here right now!" screamed Stacy, struggling to pull her arm back from the iron grip of Damien.

"We ain't goin anywhere bitch," grunted a grinning Damien, who stood up and pulled Stacy towards him. She collided with the black wall of muscle hard, almost knocking the wind out of her. Before she could react, Damien placed his lips upon her, engulfing the mouth of the young white teen. Stacy was in disbelief, shocked as Damien's soft lips roughly massaged hers, his tongue urging her to part her lips. She struggled, trying to push away, but it was no use against his solid body. After a few seconds, he pulled away.

"I been waiting for this for a whole week bitch. The second I saw you walk over to my desk, I knew your lily white ass was cravin the black meat. I've been putting up with this project shit for days now, and I'm about to get some payback."

"No..please Damien...NOOOOO!" Stacy squealed, causing Damien to laugh. He pulled the blonde back to him and smothered her again with his large mouth. She pushed with her arms in a futile manner, and tried to kick with her legs. To counter that, Damien used his other hand to grab Stacy's full ass and pull her entire body against his.

Stacy felt locked into his powerful embrace. Her mind was practically going into shock, she had no idea what to do. A black boy, kissing her!? In her house, what the...his hand was on her butt!

"Bitch, better start kissing me back or I'm going to get pissed off. Let's see you work them sweet lips of yours," said Damien, again planting his lips on hers. She was scared, she felt dominated, a feeling so rare to her. She had to give in, had to kiss him back, just to make sure nothing bad happened. Besides, she allowed herself to feel, some....pleasure.

The two kissed for two minutes, Damien roughly invading her mouth with his tongue. Stacy was enraptured with his kiss, it was powerful, his touch, all consuming. Still, she knew this was going to have to end very soon. Stacy was sure Damien would understand this.

"Damien, um...thanks for the kiss and all, but my Dad is coming and I really don't want to do anything else with you right now. So, why don't I just drive you home..."

"I guess you weren't listening bitch!" yelled Damien, who grabbed the bottom of Stacy's white sundress with his powerful hands. Before Stacy could even yell, he was pulling it up, right over her head. She struggled to keep it on, but Damien simply ripped it in half with his muscled grip,

"OH GOD, PLEASE DAMIEN, STOP NOW!" screamed a panicked Stacy, who now stood before the large black male with nothing but a flimsy bra and lace panties hiding her forbidden sexuality. Her blue eyes were wide open. Damien just laughed, pulling his own shirt off, revealing his highly developed torso, a sight to behold. To Stacy, it was the last straw. She squirmed out of his grip and ran for the door in a desperate rush.

"Where the fuck you goin bitch, we got more to do!" yelled Damien, who grabbed Stacy's arms and pulled her back to him.

"We can't have this shit anymore Stacy, you got to learn the rules bitch!"

"Please Damien, let me go...."

"It's punishment time slut," said Damien who pushed on Stacy's upper back, bending her over her desk. His massive hands palmed Stacy's rounded snow white ass cheek, squeezing it as Stacy yelled her fear again. He laughed and brought his hand down hard on the soft white ass.

RicD
RicD
30 Followers