Stacy's Homework Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicD
RicD
30 Followers

"AHHH!"

"Don't run again bitch, and I won't have to punish yo ass!" screamed Damien, who turned Stacy around to face him. In a ferocious few seconds, he took off her bra, revealing her bountiful white rack, with large pink nipples. Damien worked them harshly with his big hands as tears began to run down Stacy's face.

"Please Damien.....please.....please....I'll give you money" sobbed Stacy, growing increasingly scared.

"Bitch, I'll get your money later, right now, I'm interested in some white pussy. Get yo ass over here," ordered the black taskmaster, who sat on Stacy's blue bed. He then gripped his white teen under her ass and practically lifted her up with his muscled arms. Stacy was left sitting on Damien's lap, feeling the solid bulge right beneath her panties.

"Let's get down to work," said Damien, with a big smile. He brought her left breast to his mouth, squeezing the other with his hand. He sucked and worked the nipples, causing Stacy to gasp in surprise. She could not believe what was happening to her body....

She was being raped, but....it did not feel like it. While she had no control over what was happening, it felt strangely good in a way. This boy, or man, did not fear her, did not care what she thought. He wanted what he wanted, and he would take it if necessary. And, to think a black man would do this, to her, it was an insane risk...by a brave man.

"Ohhhh..." she gasped, unable to hide her creeping pleasure. He was so....good working her sensitive breasts. Oh God, Stacy thought, she had never felt like this, no one had touched her chest like this.

Damien became more aggressive, taking more of her pale white breasts into his mouth. He rocked her back and forth a bit, his hands firmly clamped on the white teen's ass. Stacy, with little choice, placed her hands on the back of his head, holding on as Damien went wild on her tits. His mouth, his tongue lashed Stacy's virgin nipples and soft breasts with ferocious skill and speed. Damien kept his hands on her ass, keeping her pressed down on his growing shaft. It was all that Stacy could do to keep her breath as her whole body felt excited, enraptured with Damien's rough handling of her tits.

"Damien....ohhhhh...Damien....maybe we shouldn't....oh..." gasped Stacy, struggling to control herself, to have some reserve. It was so hard though, as her sex starved teenage body urged her to ignore her upbringing. She looked down and locked eyes with Damien, who was suckling her right breast. While her face betrayed nothing but confusion and fear, Damien's showed nothing but determination and animal lust, a combination which was unbearably sexy to Stacy.

Five minutes later, Stacy was subconsciously pulling Damien towards her, while rhythmically writhing on his cock. She was more comfortable, she knew she could make Damien happy with this. But he did have to leave.

"Damien, we can do this again, but my Dad is coming home, you really have to go," she whispered.

The black youth said nothing, just acted. He reached behind Stacy's head and pulled her hair back a bit. At the same time, he slid his hand down Stacy's well toned stomach and under the waistband of her panties.

"Damien, Damien what are you......NO, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!!!" screamed a panicked Stacy. Not there, that was too far. She reached with her hand and grabbed Damien's wrist, but it didn't matter. His hand went further, rubbing the lips of her white pussy. He used his large hand to engulf Stacy's pussy, using his whole hand and his fingers to massage her pouch.

"Damien....ahhh....stop, Damien stop.....ohh...please...stop," moaned Stacy, shocked at the warmth flowing through her body. God, she thought, he would do anything he wanted. She was powerless in his hands. For the first time in her life, she had no choice but to give in to someone else.

Damien began to tickle the white virgin's clit, while slowly opening her up with his middle finger. He stared in her wide open blue eyes as he methodically fingered his new white slut.

"OOOOOHH DAMIEN.....OH GOD.....OHHH," gasped Stacy as she felt her black taskmaster's finger violate her, slowly but surely. This was beyond her, she felt like the lower part of her body was exploding as electricity coursed through her body. It was intense pleasure mixed with pain as he probed new territory. She bucked on his finger as it went further.

"Yeah, you know you like that shit bitch, here's some mo'," said Damien, slipping another finger inside her vagina and fingering more vigorously.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, OH SHIT....OH FUCK GOD OH FUCK!!!!" screamed Stacy hysterically as she grabbed onto the back of Damien's neck, for some kind of balance. Her young body tightened in orgasm as her pussy felt like it was exploding.

"HOW'S THAT, YOU WANT SOME MORE BITCH?!"

"OH....FUCK....OHHHHH...YES....YES!!!" squealed young Stacy as she was bobbing up and down on his thrusting fingers. Her large tits bounced up and down.

"YOU GONNA CUM FOR ME BITCH, YOU GONNA CUM!!"

"YES....OH YEEEESSSSSSSSS!" roared the white teen as she came hard. Her body slumped in ecstacy as Damien removed his wet fingers from Stacy's moist pussy.

"Lick my fingers clean bitch," ordered Damien, putting the two digits right in front of her mouth. Just a few minutes ago, she would never have done anything like that. Now, everything was different. She looked into Damien's eyes and realized he was going to be her master now, that her color, her money, her looks meant nothing to him. She could not fight him, there was no way out except to serve him. He brought such a feeling to her, she had never felt anything approaching it. It was intriguing, it was irresistible. So, with no other choice, Stacy McCormick looked into her masters eyes, opened her mouth and took in Damien's pussy soaked fingers.

"Damn, look at that nasty shit. Lick it clean off," demanded Damien, and Stacy was happy to oblige. Once that was over, Damien stood a wobbly Stacy up, and took off her panties. He took a second to take in the naked white teen in front of him. There were a thousand guys who dreamed of just glimpsing this sight, and now he was going to make this southern belle his own personal fuck toy. Damien was determined that he, a poor colored boy from the wrong side of the Georgian tracks was going to own this white girl's rich ass. There was no better way of starting this than pushing Stacy down to her knees and revealing her new master, face to face.

Stacy's knees hit her white carpet. Her face was about level to Damien's crotch. She looked up at him and at his hands as they began to undo his fly. Stacy was excited, she wanted to see a dick, she wanted to see Damien.

"You ever see a cock before slut?"

"No, never."

"Shit, well get ready to see some of this black snake," said Damien, as he dropped his pants and underwear, revealing a heavy 10 inch jet black cock, pulsing with expectation. Stacy's eyes widened even more as she took the piece of meat in. It was amazing, she thought, as she reached out to touch it.

"No, no, you only use your mouth here bitch. Hands behind your back, that's right. Only use your mouth on this motherfucker," ordered Damien, who rubbed his dick on Stacy's freckled cheek. He opened her mouth with it and began to stick the throbbing cock into her mouth. He almost laughed at her stunned expression as her lips struggled to accept the intruder. Damien wasn't in a patient mood, and he forced inch after inch of cock meat into the white teen's mouth, placing his hands on the back of Stacy's head and pulling it further on his shaft. He could hear Stacy choke a bit, but he didn't care, this was what he wanted. He fucked her mouth further, thrusting in a fearsome rhythm. Stacy was gagging, trying to breath through her nose and adjust to Damien's big dick. She wanted to reach onto his shaft and get some control of it, but she really was scared to make Damien angry. Whatever he wanted, he would get she thought.

"Yeah, there you go, white girl know how to suck a dick," laughed a triumphant Damien, who pushed another inch down her throat and got back to thrusting in and out. Her blue eyes were still on his, waiting for some relief. There would be none, not for a while, thought Damien, as he pulled her harder and faster on his black cock. His hips jacked it down her throat faster and farther

"You better learn to love this motherfucker, bitch. This gonna be your new hobby, suckin on black cock," grunted Damien, forcing Stacy to gag on his big dick. She choked, he pulled out as she coughed and spit. He allowed her a few seconds, then forced her warm mouth right back on his shiny black cock. For ten minutes, he kept her going, forcing the white teen to deep throat his dick. Stacy had lost all sense of her self and her surroundings, she was meant to suck this man's black dick, and that's all she could think about. He was in charge, not her. Her thick pink lips struggled to grip onto the thrusting black muscle as Damien pushed it further and further.

"Ha ha, fucking bitch. Look at this shit, Stacy fucking McCormick, suckin on my ghetto balls," laughed Damien, as he looked around the furnished room. He looked into an antique wall mirror and saw the reflection, his thick black muscled form getting serviced by the pale white teen, her blonde hair now a mess in his hands as he controlled her head.

"Ok bitch, who's the fucking king!" yelled Damien, pulling his cock out of Stacy's hungry mouth.

"You are."

"Damn right I am," laughed Damien. The linebacker took his large cock in his hand and smacked his white slave across the cheek with it.

"Ah, white girl love that cock. I want you to beg for that motherfucker, beg for my cock."

"I.....I want your cock."

Damien smacked her again with his dick, harder.

"Damn bitch, you got to speak up. You want this cock or not?"

"I want your cock!"

Another smack. Stacy winced under the abuse.

"LOUDER BITCH!!" screamed Damien, his powerful cock in his hand.

"I WANT YOUR COCK!!!" yelled the subdued white teen, anxious to please her master.

"What do you want, you want to suck this black dick?!"

"YES I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLACK DICK!!!!!" screamed Stacy at the top of her lungs, eager to avoid another smacking.

"Damn right Stacy, you fucking white ho. Open them big lips up," ordered Damien. Stacy did as she was told, and opened wide. Damien dropped his black balls in her wet mouth. Stacy immediately went to work as best she could, using her tongue to lovingly suck Damien's testicles.

"Mmmm yeah, like a fucking dog you blonde haired slut. Gonna be like this foreva."

Damien let the young white teen slobber all over his cock for a few minutes. The massive football player grabbed Stacy roughly by her arms, lifted her up, and tossed her onto her white comforter like a rag doll. Damien took a second to appreciate the view, the confused but beaten white girl, naked, under his control. Her blonde hair was a mess on the white pillow and down comforter on her bed, her blue eyes wide open with a mix of expectation and fear. Damien grinned, holding his rock hard 10 incher in his hands, getting ready for the hardcore fucking that he was going to give this white princess. He strode over, got on the bed, and spread Stacy's toned legs with a swat of his arms. She was frightened, her eyes showed it. Damien held his dick just a few inches from her shaved pussy. He looked right into his slave's shaken eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you now bitch. I'm gonna fuck your brains out, then I'm gonna own yo white ass. You like that, you want that?"

"I...uh...Dami..."

He grabbed her throat, as Stacy looked at him in white eyed fear. He smiled.

"Oh my little white bitch, you are so mine, " he laughed.

With his hard dick in his hand, Damien prepared to smash the white virgin's pink pussy. Just at that moment, a knock came at the door.

"Stacy, you in there? I need to talk to you about something," came the voice.

"Oh my god..." mouthed Stacy.

The door came open as Big Jim McCormick stepped into the room. To say there was shock on his face could not properly describe his look. The king of Crantin was paralyzed with emotion as he took in the sight before him. There laid he is virginal daughter, he toned legs spread, her clothes in disarray on the floor. Ready to pound her hard was a naked black man, the embodiment of all Big Jim hated.

The moment of amazement broke, and broke hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK....GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU FILTHY NIGGER!!!" screamed Big Jim, throwing his relatively small body at the black teen that stood over his daughter. Stacy screamed and curled up. Damien, quite the opposite, laughed and delivered a vicious shot to Big Jim's bulging stomach. The wind flew out of the vengeful father, and it only got worse as the muscled teen stepped down from the bed. Big Jim tried again to attack, but was on the wrong end of a roundhouse open handed slap to the face. Stacy squeeled at the loud CRACK sound, her eyes open in amazement as her tough guy father fell to the ground. He tried to get up, but Damien just kicked him hard to the groin, sending him down in a painful and loud mess.

"God damnit....ah...." groaned Big Jim, holding his testicles.

Damien stood over him and laughed.

"Should have stayed at work you racist piece of shit. Now look what happened?"

Stacy stood up and rushed over to her beaten father. She was stopped by the arm of Damien, who grabbed her by the waist.

"Daddy!" she yelled.

"Look at me bitch," growled Damien, getting in her face. Stacy knew not to ignore her black dominator now.

"You will sit down there on your bed, and you will do what I say. Got that?!" said Damien. Stacy enthusiastically nodded, sitting on the bed. Damien turned to big Jim.

"Well Big Jim, let's have some fun," he said, with a big smile on his face. Damien walked over the groaning construction magnate. He kneeled on his back, pushing him down on his face with another grunt of pain. Damien pulled an extension chord from an outlet and wrapped it around a heavy bureau, then tied Big Jim hands with it. Big Jim was now firmly trapped to the large piece of furniture.

"Guess you're going to be here for a while, huh Big Jim?" asked Damien derisively, kicking the white man in the ribs. Big Jim just sobbed.

Stacy was no longer looking at her wounded father, her gaze was now affixed on Damien. It was not how well muscled, how aggressive, or how big his cock was. It was his power. Everything was reversed, there was the "nigger" that her father had taught her to disrespect and hate. But there was her father, on the ground, subservient to a black boy. She looked at the tears coming down Big Jim's face, then at the sheer bravado and cockiness in Damien's wide grin. Her eyes than fixed on his crotch. God, it was just a big thing, she thought, and something deep inside the fresh faced white teen just wanted to feel it, suck it again.

"OK Big Jim, now where were we. Oh yeah, I was going to fuck the shit out of your little girl here. Bitch, get back down."

Stacy took one last look at her father and knew what to decision to make. She laid back down and spread her legs, signaling that her white womanhood was now for the taking.

"Shit, didn't even have to ask," laughed Damien, as he readied his cock. He then reached and rubbed Stacy's pale turned red tits, appreciating his power over the obedient teen. She stared into his eyes, in awe. Damien and his pulsing dick could wait no longer. He pushed his black cock into her pussy, just an inch at first.

"OH GOD.....IT HURTS!!" yelled Stacy, as she clenched on to the bulging muscles of her taskmaster. She desperately reached out and tried to hold on to his biceps.

"Damn right it hurts, we just got started," said Damien, pushing a bit deeper. She was tight as hell, he thought, but there was no force on Earth that was going to stop him from opening this girl up. His long arms gripped onto Stacy's shoulders, giving him support to piston further and further into her virgin pussy.

"Ah...damn, tight as hell," groaned Damien, pushing in inch after inch of black meat. Stacy's back arched as she accepted the cock, her eyes closed, her mouth agape.

"OH.......OH....AHHH DAMIEN...OH MY GOD...FUCK FUCK....OH FUUUUUUCK!!!" screamed Stacy, as she was being driven to near hysterics by the intruder. Her screams of tortured pleasure brought amount pained laments from her beaten father, who looked up to see his treasured daughter beginning to get fucked by a big black man. Damien was still going slow, as he looked over to Big Jim and smiled. He hadn't seen anything yet., as he pushed in further, watching the blonde teens body tighten as she took in a full 7 inches of black cock.

"How's that feel bitch, how you like that?"

"OH GOD...OH!" sputtered a wide eyed Stacy McCormick, torn by the feeling of ecstacy pulsing from her clit.

"Yeah, yeah....here we go bitch, time to give your old man a show here!" laughed Damien, who put his big hands on Stacy's white hips, lifting her up and pulling her further onto his fully engorged black cock. He began to rock his muscled torso back and forth, his muscles flexing as he began to bore into the captain of of the cheerleading squad.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" screamed Stacy, who squeezed her own prominent breasts. She was no longer thinking as she had before, this was new, beyond her comprehension. She could only see dark Damien, his muscled form glistening as he moved faster, touching new levels inside Stacy. The moans of her father were in the background, but the 18 year old white girl was lost in her own moans and yells, and an orgasm built up in her.

"Ah...ah...hittin that, hittin that, fuck yeah. Let's speed it up here, I'm gonna tear you up bitch," grunted Damien, with determination on his face. He went hard, faster, pounding his new piece of white ass. His athletic form was propelling him further, taking all he wanted from Stacy's writhing body.

"Alright you white slut....uh yeah....tell me who your daddy is now slut, TELL ME NOW!!" demanded Damien.

"OH GOOOOOD.....FUUUUUCK.....YOU ARE, YOU ARE!!!" yelled an obedient Stacy, her pale white body in a frenzy of hard fucking.

"YOU HEAR THAT OLD MAN, YOU HEAR THAT BIG JIM! I'M HER DADDY NOW BITCH!"

"OOOOOOH FUCK, JESUSSSS..."

"YOU CUMMIN NOW, YOU CUMMIN NOW!" screamed Damien, hitting her harder and harder, their bodies a blur of brutal coupling. He looked over to see Big Jim's face buried in his hands, sobbing as her heard his daughter explode into orgasm.

"OOOH JESUS....I'M CU...I'M CUMMMMMIIIIIIING!" erupted Stacy, her eyes aflame in devoted desire.

It was the first of many as Damien continued to pound the little white overachiever missionary style. He saw it in her, she was his, all his.

"YOU WANT MORE SLUT, YOU WANT MORE?!!"

"OH DADDDY, KEEP FUCKING ME, FUCK ME.....AHHHHHHHHH!" Stacy yelped in yet another orgasm.

Damien slipped his big arms behind Stacy, keeping his black cock stuffed in Stacy's tight white pussy. He brought her roughly to him, sitting on the edge of the bed, her large soft tits smashed against his tightly muscled chest. His hand cupped her ass cheek, bringing his white sex slave up and down on his shaft. He looked right into her eyes, laughing, as she convulsed in pleasure as he pulled her down, down, harder. Her long blonde hair spilled down over the both of them as she breathed heavy, her soft white ass slapping rhythmically against Damien's thighs. Damien looked around her, right at Big Jim, who was watching through tear soaked eyes.

"How you like that old man....uh....big buck fuckin yo blue eyed daughter..."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAADDDDDDDY!"

"Yeah, yeah....ah.....you lookin at the future old man, this is how it is!" said Damien, giving Stacy a smack on the ass.

10 minutes and 4 orgasms later, Stacy was fully enthralled in her new daddy, as she held on tight to his tense body. Orgasm, fucking, a smack on the ass, that's all she wanted and all she could think of. Big Jim, he was barely in the distance. Damien lifted Stacy up and pushed her roughly to the floor. He stood up, his massive cock glistening in the shine of Stacy's pussy. Damien lifted Stacy up and brought her a few feet away from her father, who was stunned, looking up at his statuesque white daughter being pulled along by the big naked black football player.

RicD
RicD
30 Followers