Stacy's Homework Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicD
RicD
30 Followers

"Turn yo ass around slut," ordered Damien, turning her around. He then pressed on her back, bending her over, then spread her legs, showing her impotent father her young enflamed pussy. Damien ran his big hand over it.

"See what I did there old man, you see that shit? Ha ha, what you think now you little bitch," laughed Damien, giving Big Jim another kick to the stomach.

"Slut, get down and clean off daddy's dick," ordered the stern Damien. Stacy dropped to her knees immediately and gave Damien's thick black cock a thorough going over. Big Jim cried harder, muttering why, why.

"Why old man, why? I'll tell you why. Every day I wake up in my shitty house and see your rich ass daughter in school, flaunting all that money. Jewelry, nice clothes, shit I can't have. You know what I could have though? Her fucking ass. I know all that money and shit don't mean a thing. I see your daughter in that cheerleader outfit and I know all she really wants is some black meat to split her fucking ass. Look at that, a half hour of me tappin her pale Irish ass and she's cleanin off my cock. She belongs to me, she won't want anything else but this fucking shaft. That's why old man, that's why."

Damien pushed Stacy down on all fours, her head just a few feet away from her restrained and beaten father. He pushed down on her ass, giving him better access to her pussy. Wasting little time, he ploughed into her yet again. Stacy squealed, looking at her father, who's face was in the carpet. He had brought her nothing but unhappiness and hate, the man thrusting behind her was making her a woman.

"OHHHH...GOD DAMIEN, FUCK ME!!!"

Damien gathered up her mane of blonde hair and pulled her head back tight. The muscled linebacker began to ride Stacy like a bucking bronco, giving every inch of African meat to her pussy. His big balls smacked against her pussy, and he gave the white teen some hard slaps to the ass. They resounded, along with the loud orgasms of Stacy, both sounds drowning out the tired moans of the Big Jim.

"Ah, ah yeah fuck yeah," gritted Damien, ploughing into his new white slave as he neared his own completion. He became rougher, angry that Stacy had not made him cum yet. The hair came back farther, the fucking more fierce, the grunts more animalistic.

"JEEEESUS!!!!" screamed Stacy, losing control of her own body but feeling the tension mounting. She came again, her pussy gripping the massive shaft that was impaling her, over and over again.

"HERE I COME BITCH, HERE I COME!!" screamed Damien, pulling her ass back on his cock one final time. He roared as his large cock exploded into the white teen. Stacy screamed as well, shaken by orgasm and the sheer excitement of the massive amount of semen emptying into her. She collapsed to the ground, worn from the long sex session with her new master. All the blonde teen could do was breathe and pant as Damien pumped a few more times into her, then pulled out, his long black cock glistening in cum and her fluid.

"Come up here bitch," said Damien, pulling her head to his still pulsing dick so that she could clean it off.

"Ahhhh yeah...damn that feels good. See that my man, she's a real natural cock sucker. Alright bitch, here's the deal. Get your ass dressed, get your stuff ready, you're moving in with me. Got that?"

It was the most radical decision Stacy would ever make, but it was such an easy choice at that point.

"Yes master," said Stacy, meekling leaning her naked form against the rock hard form of Damien.

"Good, get moving, I don't got all day," ordered Damien, giving her a smack on her bright red ass. The two teens got dressed, with Stacy putting all her clothes and valuables into her big suitcase. She could hear her father moaning, but it barely registered. Meanwhile, she told Damien where all her fathers valuables were, money and other holdings that went into his bookbag.

"Damn, this day went well, huh Big Jim? I got about 10,000 of yo cash, and your daughter's pussy too!" laughed Damien, who then spit on the king of Crantin. Stacy laughed to, taking Damien's big hand as he led her out of the house. She looked up at him in reverence, all was right with the world. She was a woman now, and she wanted nothing but to give herself to this man and his power. The thought of his big cock, his arms controlling her, the smacks to her ass, it was intoxicating.

"Let's see my keys bitch," ordered Damien, taking possession of his new SUV in the cool Georgia night. The two got in and drove off, towards their new home. Stacy smiled as she saw her old one recede in the mirror. She could not wait.

"Come ere bitch, let's keep this party going," said Damien, reaching out and grabbing his new slaves head. Stacy grinned, leaned over, and went to work.

RicD
RicD
30 Followers