Stacy's Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Wayne was coming closer to waking. He was squirming in response to her ministrations, and his hips were thrusting more regularly now.

"Oh," she heard him moan softly. "Oh, Stacy that feels so good. It's even better than the last time."

His eyes were still closed. She took the head back in her mouth and allowed him to thrust into her face while using her tongue to stimulate him. With her left hand, she alternated between squeezing his balls and allowing a finger to trail down lower and press against his anus. That elicited a groan from his lips and a thrust from his hips, so she kept doing it.

He was fully erect now, and more than a mouthful. She had a new respect for her daughter, whom she'd seen swallow this monster by the pool.

Wayne moved his hand and placed it on the back of her head, using it to guide her where he wanted her to go. He was fucking her mouth steadily now, and Stacy's mom let him do it.

She let her finger slip down to his butt hole again and pressed more firmly. Without any lubrication, she didn't try slip it in, but he definitely felt the added pressure.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good. Don't stop. I'm close. I'm so close! Yes, yes, YES!"

He flooded her mouth with his cum. Stacy's mom swallowed and kept sucking, trying to draw out every drop.

His penis softened in her mouth as she sucked him clean, and she gave the tip a little kiss as she withdrew her lips.

Wayne opened his eyes, and he struggled to focus.

"What the fuck?" he said out loud, scooting backward away from her so he could sit up.

"I ... I thought ... I thought you were ..." his voice trailed off realizing that he was about to tell Stacy's mom that he thought it was Stacy sucking his cock.

She looked into his eyes and smiled an enigmatic smile.

"What's the mater? Didn't you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes, well ... sure ... it was fantastic. It's just ... I thought ... Holy shit!"

"Wayne, don't you think I know how you look at me? Don't you think that Stacy knows how you look at me? Tell the truth. You've fantasized about me doing exactly what I just did, haven't you?"

Wayne looked down, but he nodded.

"And more, right?"

He nodded a little more vigorously this time.

"Stacy knew that. I'm the other half of your birthday present tonight, and in a way, your Stacy's present to me."

"Is it your birthday, too?" he asked stupidly.

"No," she laughed. "She just knew that I was in rather desperate need of some male companionship, without the baggage that goes along with an adult relationship.

"Are you telling me that Stacy knows you're here ... and what we just did?" he asked incredulously.

"Oh yes, and if I know her, I bet she's got her hand down her panties right now thinking about what we just did and what we're going to do."

"What we're going to do?" he asked a little too eagerly.

She laughed again.

"You don't think I'm done with you, do you?" she asked, sliding up his body. "I want you to do all the things to me that you've fantasized about," she whispered and then she kissed him on the lips, her tongue insistently probing his mouth. At first he was unsure, but when he finally realized that it was really Stacy's mom in bed with him, he let go of his inhibitions and decided to revel in his fantasy come true.

He rolled her over on her back and kissed her again. His lips found her neck, and he could smell her Aliage perfume. It was the same scent that Stacy wore. He kissed down her shoulders, his lips nudging the thin strap off her shoulder. He traveled down toward her breast, kissing her nipple through the silky fabric. Using his tongue, he toyed with her firm nub that extruded through the material. She gripped his head and pulled him forcefully into her breast.

"I want to feel your lips on my skins!" she panted, and she pushed the fabric out of the way so that nothing would stand between his lips and her flesh. He latched back on to her tit, sucking and nibbling it, making her squirm and moan from the attention.

His hand slipped beneath the loose fabric of her camisole, up her sensitive stomach, grasping her breast from underneath, pushing it up and out so that its tip was aimed right at his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue, circling the areola and blowing lightly, which made it ache from the cool air.

He kissed her lips again, and then whispered in her ear.

"First, I'm going to eat you, and then I'm going to fuck you like I fucked your daughter this afternoon. "

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Do it. Bury your tongue in my pussy. "

Wayne kissed her hard, his tongue invading her mouth, taking her breath away. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her thigh, leaving a trail of clear fluid.

"My God," she thought, "he's already hard again."

He slid down her body, grasping the tap pants in both hands, and tugging them down. She lifted her hips off the bed so that they could slide over her ass. Then, she lifted her legs up in the air so that he could completely remove them.

Once the pants had cleared her feet, she opened her thighs with her legs still in the air, baring herself to him completely.

The moonlight bathed the area between her legs, and he could tell that she was completely smooth there. He liked that. He was going to have to talk to Stacy about doing that.

He moved his face close to her pussy while she held her legs up and out by grasping them behind the knees. She felt so open to him, and the thought excited her.

She felt his warm breath coming closer and closer, and the anticipation was almost too much for her to bear.

He started by planting delicate kisses on her outer lips. Then, she felt his tongue insinuate itself between those lips and part them. She felt the cool air on her intimate skin.

He took one of those lips into his mouth, sucking on it and stretching it gently to open her up even more. Stacy's mom marveled at how a boy who just turned 18 could already be such an accomplished lover. That was a question she wanted to get an answer to, but not right now.

Right now, she wanted to focus on his tongue, which was now buried in her hole, sliding in an out. She found herself wishing his tongue was about a foot long. While he tongue fucked her, he slipped a hand under her buttocks to cup and squeeze them. He didn't know it, but she loved to have her ass touched, especially when she was being eaten.

He held her left cheek firmly, and slid his tongue up to the top of her slit to toy with her clit. Using the finger of his right hand, he gently caressed the area surrounding her vagina and that delicate skin between her two openings.

His tongue brushed across her clit like a painter stroking a canvas. He alternated between large flat strokes and delicate circling motions, all the while spreading the paint of his saliva all over her cunt, making her extremely wet.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she insisted, pulling him up her body so that she could grasp the hard rod between his legs.

She rubbed the big head up and down her slit, coating it with her juices, and circling her clit. Every time the head got to he hole, she allowed it to slip inside just a fraction of an inch before running it back up to circle her clit again.

She even let it travel beyond her pussy to that nether hole below, rubbing herself there and pushing with her hips to feel the pressure against her back door, but then it was back up to circle her clit.

Finally, she poised the head at her pussy mouth, and prepared herself to be entered.

"Enter me slowly," she said. "I want to feel every inch slide into me."

He did as commanded, and she was stunned at his restraint. Most teenage boys would have rammed into her and shot their load before they were halfway in.

Wayne, though, was obviously not your average teenage boy, and in fact, it was clear that his experience hadn't been gained at the hands of his daughter, who confided that she just lost her virginity today.

No, Stacy's mom was pretty sure that Wayne's experience had come from a woman who knew what she wanted in bed ... a woman with experience ... not some teenage girl, but a real woman ... frankly, someone like her.

Wayne's thick penis was about a third of the way in, and Stacy's mom groaned as she expanded around it.

"Umph. It's been awhile since anything that big has been inside me," she panted. "Easy, let me get used to it."

Wayne pulled back slightly and then began his forward momentum again. Using short back strokes, he continued pushing a little deeper with each forward thrust. Soon, Stacy's mom felt his heavy balls nestling in her crack, and she knew she had every inch of him inside her. She let out a loud breath, not realizing that she had been holding it.

He withdrew about half way, and then slid back inside her. His cock slid easily in her hyperlubricated cunt.

He pushed all he way up inside her again, and reaching up, he stripped the camisole strap off her other shoulder, tugging it down and bearing both breasts in the process. He captured her right nipple in his mouth and sucked hard, eliciting a gasp from her. At the same time, he pulled almost all the way out of her and slammed back in.

"Yes! Aghh!" shd cried. "Suck my tits and fuck my pussy. I want that big dick to fuck me senseless."

He pulled almost all the way out, leaving the tip just inside her. He paused there. "I'm sorry," he said. "What did you want me to do?" he teased.

"Fuck me! You tease. Ram your big hard cock into my tight hole. Fuck me like you fucked my daughter!"

"We'll have to change positions for that," he grinned.

"Oh, my! You took her from behind didn't you, you bad boy!"

"That's ... how ... she ... wanted ... it!" he said, timing each word with his cock ramming into Stacy's mom.

"Bend me over the bed," she said breathlessly. "I want you to take me like that."

He pulled his cock from her, and it glistened in the moonlight, drops of her pussy juice falling onto the covers.

Grasping her legs, he flipped her over roughly and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs could hang down. She placed her feet on the floor with her ass in the air. Her face was buried in her arms.

"Stick it back in me!" she demanded.

He entered her in one quick thrust, and she groaned into the covers. She spread her legs wider and bent her knees a little to give him a better angle.

"You're just like your daughter, aren't you? You both love fucked from behind, don't you?"

"Yes! God, Yes!"

"You know what else your little girl likes?"

Before she could answer, she jumped at the hard smack that came down on her ass. A second landed on the other cheek.

"That's right. She likes to be spanked on her sweet little ass, and from the looks of it, so do you." Two more slaps rained down, and her cheeks were starting to turn rosy red.

"Am I right?" he said, punctuating the question with another smack.

"Uh huh," she mumbled into the covers.

Another smack connected.

"I couldn't hear you, what did you say? Do you like to be spanked too?" Smack! Smack!

She never did answer because that last smack, coupled with the pounding Wayne was giving her pussy, pushed her over the top, and her cunt began convulsing around his enormous prick.

Wayne had never felt such strong muscular contractions, and it was more than he could take. At the same time, he unleashed his second load, pumping the contents of his balls into Stacy's mom. She could feel him convulsing within her, and it sparked an immediate second orgasm that wasn't as intense as the first, but was still pretty damn good.

Wayne was exhausted. He'd come four times today, not counting his morning masturbation routine, and he was literally too pooped to pop.

He withdrew his slimy firm dick from her womb and collapsed on the bed beside her. She was finally starting to catch her breath, and she leaned over to take his softening prick in her mouth and gentled licked and sucked him clean.

Wayne was pretty sure he'd never felt such a luxurious feeling as having his cock gently, lovingly sucked clean after sex.

When she was done, Stacy's mom curled up next to him and rested her head on his chest.

"You know," he said. "I used to be pretty sure that Stacy was not the girl for me. The fact of the matter is I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I kept seeing Stacy because I wanted to see you. The irony, though, is that I fell in love with Stacy too."

"Wayne, you don't have to worry. I would never try to take you away from my daughter. We wouldn't have done what we just did if she hadn't been adamant about it.

"Stacy loves you, and she wants you to be happy. She also loves me and wants me to be happy. To me, this seems like a win-win situation for you. You've got two hot women to fuck whenever you want, unless that thought doesn't appeal to you," she teased.

"No, no, I think that will work for me," he deadpanned. "I'm pretty sure I'm up to the challenge."

Running her fingers over his lengthening cock, Stacy's mom had to agree.

"There's just one thing," he said, and she denoted a tone of seriousness in his voice.

If we're going to keep doing this, I can't keep calling you "Stacy's mom."

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12