Stacy's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

She felt the strings part, and her bikini top go slack against her breasts. She kept her arms in close to her sides to keep them covered, just in case Gram decided to check up on them.

The oil, which had been sitting out in the sun, was very warm as he applied it to her back and shoulders. He took the time to massage her neck and lower back, and she groaned in appreciation.

It seemed that he liked the massage almost as much as she did because she could feel his cock hardening against her ass.

She pushed back with her hips into his groin, and it was his turn to groan in appreciation.

"Now my legs, please."

This time, the groan was of frustration, but he slid off of her so he could do her legs. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see he was fully erect. "I'll have to do something about that," she thought. "I don't want him to explode."

Beginning with her ankles and calves, he worked his way up her legs, covering them in the suntan oil and massaging them as he went.

When his hands crossed the threshold of her knees, Stacy felt her breath begin to quicken.

Wayne had positioned himself so that his body blocked any view from the house, and as he continued his journey up her thighs, it was clear he had no intention of stopping.

Higher and higher his fingers worked until they were nearly at the juncture where her legs met her pelvis.

Reflexively, Stacy parted her legs slightly to grant him greater access.

She felt his fingers insinuate themselves just where the fabric of her bikini ended.

He traced the edge of the fabric, and on one of the passes, his finger slipped under the material and into contact with her moistening cleft. She buried her face into the cushion to keep from crying out loud as his oil-slick finger parted her lips and worked its way from hole to hole.

She moved her hips, seeking to capture his finger and garner the penetration she suddenly needed very badly.

Wayne suddenly withdrew his finger and she moaned in frustration, but he was simply coating it with more oil. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want your finger in me."

"But what about your grandmother?" he asked playfully.

"Fuck her," she gasped, "just put your finger inside me! Now!"

"My, aren't we demanding," he teased. "I will, but on one condition."

"What?" she asked.

"Pull your bikini aside so that I can watch as I finger-fuck you."

Stacy was past the point of caring, she just needed something in her, and she needed it right now. She slipped her hand beneath her and grabbed hold of one edge of her bikini bottom and tugged it aside,

He now could not only see her lightly furred cunt, but also her tight pink asshole. She was no longer just moist; she was downright wet. In fact, the cushion beneath her crotch was starting to turn dark from the juice that was seeping out.

Making sure his finger was fully lubricated, Wayne made the short journey from her anus, across the delicate little patch between her two holes, and then inserted it into her cunt. Even though she was very wet and his finger was coated in oil, he entered her gently, allowing her to grow accustomed to the invader.

Stacy appreciated his thoughtfulness, but her patience was at an end. Forcefully, she raised her hips up off the cushion, impaling herself on his index finger, letting out a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a groan. "Ahhh, yes!" she exclaimed. "God that feels good."

Wayne worked his finger in an out as she moved her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She was very tight, but Wayne decided to add a second digit to his probing.

"Umph!" Stacy moaned as she felt the larger intrusion into her virgin hole. "Oh God! "Slow, go slow!"

Wayne did as he was told, working his two fingers in and out with small movements, going a little deeper each time.

Stacy put her other hand beneath her and began rubbing her clit. Wayne was in heaven. He'd never seen her masturbate before, and she was really going after it. Her hips moved in time with his fingers while her own fingers brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Her moans were almost constant now, and Wayne became a little nervous that her grandmother might discover what they were doing.

As if on cue, he her a voice behind him call out, "Stacy?"

Wayne yanked his fingers from her so quickly, that she almost screamed. She withdrew her own hands from beneath her after first trying put her bikini back in place, but the edge sort of got caught between her lips, leaving her half exposed.

"Gram! What's going on?" She asked, unable to turn over because her top was untied.

"I just realized that Wayne was over and wanted to say 'hi."

"Hi Gram," Wayne said lamely, knowing of course that she wasn't his "Gram," but that everyone called her that. "How's it going?

"Oh, fine, just fine," she replied. "I wanted to see if you two would like some milk and cookies."

Stacy rolled her eyes. Her grandmother still thought she was 6 years old.

"No, Gram, we're good, thank you. Maybe we'll have some later. We're going to get in the pool now," Stacy yelled.

"Oh, OK, well you two have fun. Let me know if you need anything."

"All I need is to cum, Gram," Stacy said under her breath. "Thanks a lot," she yelled.

After she had gone back inside, Wayne asked, "How could she not see what we were doing?"

"Oh, Gram, she's blind as a bat, even with her glasses on."

"Well, surely she heard you moaning," he said.

"Nope, deaf as a post too. Why do you think I was yelling? It was so she could hear me."

"Whew, that was a close one."

"You're telling me," she replied. "I was this close to cuming," she said, holding her fingers a millimeter apart. "Let's get in the pool. You've still got some work to do, mister."

She retied her bikini top before hopping off the lounge chair, and then tugged at his hand to pull him to the pool.

She gracefully dove in, while Wayne decided to make a splash, launching himself in the air and then gripping his arms tightly around his folded up legs, executing the perfect cannon ball and sending waves sloshing around the pool.

Stacy swam into a secluded alcove featuring a "walk-in beach," which was really shallow entry into the pool. After about four feet, the beach ended abruptly, dropping down to four feet.

With all the plant-life around the pool, the little beach could not be seen from the house, unless someone was upstairs looking down.

Stacy reclined on the beach, the water only coming up a few inches around her hips. With a mischievous grin, she reach down and tugged her bikini bottom aside, revealing her pussy.

"Come here," she demanded. "I want your fingers back in side me."

Wayne scrambled up on the beach and knelt beside her.

"Take them off," he suggested.

"No way!" Stacy responded.

"Come on, no one can see us. Just untie one of the strings. You can always tie it back quickly if someone comes out."

Stacy thought about it for a moment, then the naughty side of her won out. Reaching down, she grabbed hold of the bow holding the small pieces of fabric together, and she started to tug but then stopped.

"Come on, Stacy," he pleaded.

"You do it!" she said breathlessly.

He took the string in his fingers and slowly pulled on it until the bow gave way. He completed untying the knot, and she held her breath as his slowly peeled the fabric covering her crotch aside, revealing his prize.

She parted her legs and bent her knees up to open herself to him. He leaned forward to kiss her as his fingers traced along her wet bush. He pulled back from the kiss, and she bit her lip as he reinserted his fingers into her hole. She was staring at him intently, and he was looking back into her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Fuck me with your fingers," she whispered.

His fingers moved inside her, curling up and rubbing against the front wall of her uterus, and again she bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"You like it when I fuck you with my fingers, don't you?"

"Yes," she said, her eyes now heavily lidded as she concentrated on what he was doing to her.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Please, please" she begged. She started moving her hips, thrusting them again his hand and causing little ripples to emanate across the beach.

"What will you do for me?" he inquired.

"What do you want me to do?" she answered warily, although, at the moment, she was ready to let him fuck her.

"I want you to suck me off," he said boldly. "I want you to make me cum with your mouth, and I want you to swallow it."

"No way!" she said firmly and then gasped as he removed his fingers from her.

"No, don't stop!" she pleaded.

"Well?" he said.

"OK, OK, just put your fingers back in me."

"You promise?" he said without making any move to reinsert his fingers.

"Yes, damnit," she said in frustration. "Now finish what you started!"

Wayne used his fingers to pry apart her lips and slipped two fingers inside her. He began thrusting them into her while using his thumb to circle her clit.

"Oh God, yes. Just like that!"

Her nipples were hard and poking through her bikini top, and Wayne leaned in and captured one in his mouth through the fabric. He lightly bit it, and she moaned.

Reaching up, she pulled the top aside, bearing the breast he was pleasuring so that he could taste it without the impediment of the cloth. He sucked it hard, eliciting another groan from her.

Her hips were now moving rapidly and in time with his fingers. Each time he thrust into her, she pushed forward to take the fingers more deeply.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! Oh my God, Yesssssss!" she cried as her orgasm exploded within her. He felt her juices flood around his fingers, and she snapped her legs together trapping his arm and preventing his hand from moving as she had suddenly become too sensitive for additional stimulation. She continued to buck against him, but the orgasmic contractions began to diminish and she lay back onto the beach, her long blond hair floating in the rippling water.

"I don't know where you learned to do that, and I don't want to know, but I'm sure glad you did," she said earnestly.

He smiled at the compliment, but there was no way he was going to tell her where he'd learned his sexual techniques, but he had some experienced teachers, that's for sure.

As she rested, he reattached the bikini strings and slipped the top back over her exposed breast, returning her to a slightly more modest state. He lay down beside her and allowed her to recover from her orgasm. It was a warm day, and the cool water felt good on his back. His legs hung down over the edge where the beach ended, and he was so content he dozed off.

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12