Stacy's Nature Walk

Story Info
Her walk through the countryside is interrupted.
1.7k words
3.52
75k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers

It was a pleasant hot day. I was always one for taking nice long walks through the country. I just loved all the little trails and pathways that cut through the trees and so forth, it made me feel like a child again, and not like a 22 year old, when I used to go on picnics with my family. I loved all the wildlife; I had in my hand some nuts I had picked up only moments ago for any squirrels that might appear. Perhaps what I loved most was all the sounds. The sounds of the birds chirping, little squirrels rustling through the leaves for food and the whistle of the wind as it breezed through the trees.

It was such a hot day, the hottest it had been for quite a while and today was even hotter as a result of there being no breeze at all. I wished I had brought something to drink with me, my mouth was parched and it was so hot. The hot noonday sun was beating down heavily on me and making me sweat. I can feel the little rolls of sweat running down my chest and onto my breasts.

CRACK!

I suddenly look around, my breathing stopped; I scan the tree line around me. I find myself in the middle of a small clearing with fallen tree in the middle, like a log. I get so caught up in my thoughts I take no notice of my surroundings. It is quiet now. The crack of the twig must have been just an animal or something. I kept looking and still no sounds. No wildlife, no anything.

I grew cold. The hairs on my arms standing on end, this clearing was quite covered by the trees, the shade covered most of the area around me. I see a trail to my left, with one final scan I move.

The front of my shirt is damp with perspiration as I walk quickly for the trail. It looks as though this trail is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel, I can see the sunlight on the other side. I am almost there.

Suddenly I feel a hand clamp over my mouth and another on my arm, the grip is tight, I scream but it is muffled. I can feel myself being dragged back into the clearing; the light at the end of the tunnel is getting further away. I kick and struggle but it is fruitless, he is too strong. My feet drag along the floor as my remaining arm frails around trying to hit him.

I am thrown to the floor, the grass is long and somewhat cushions my fall, the smell in a sense relaxes me, but his dark shadow looms over me. I crawl, I try to scurry away but he grabs at my hair and pulls me back.

"Ahhhhh!"

I scream in anguish as he pulls at my brunette locks. He kneels on one knee and pulls me so I see his face. With tears building in my eyes I try to look at his face, I try to scream, his voice calmly says to me;

"Calm down, if you keep struggling I am going to hurt you."

With that no sound comes from my mouth, the pure coldness of how he spoke made my blood run cold.

I begged him, "P-p-please d-don't hurt me, I want to go home."

"What's your name?"

I trembled, "Stacy".

My voice sounded so small and insignificant.

"Don't worry Stacy, you will be home soon enough, we're just gonna have a little fun before you go, that's all."

My bottom lip began to tremble, I wanted to go home, I have a good idea by what he means by fun. I try to fight back the tears.

"and if you don't co-operate..."

With that he stood up and pulled out a knife. Its shine glistened in the sunlight, he smiled at me then threw it into the ground where it stood upright. I began to cry.

He ordered me to kneel while he stood over me rubbing the crotch of his shorts. He reached down and tore open the front of my shirt to expose my thin bra barely containing my firm tits. He took my shirt off and pulls the bra straps off my shoulders and traps my hands behind my back with the straps. I am left there kneeling and topless looking up at him with a tear running down my cheek.

He slowly pulls down his shorts, I gasp as his penis comes into view, he begins to stroke it. His hand slides up and down his growing cock.

He looks down at me and laughs.

He pushes me onto my back so I am flat out on the ground looking up. I looks up at the sky, hoping this is a dream and I will shortly awake, but yet again his figure looms over me.

He begins to squat over my face. Lower and lower his sweaty ass approaches my mouth until he is sat on my face, he orders me to lick his ass or he will pull my nipples off. His fingers begin to twist and pull at my hard nipples.

I slowly begin licking his puckered ass, I can taste the musky flavour of his dark hole as he moans from above. His balls rest on my chin and his penis leaks precum onto my neck. He wiggles his hips side to side, smearing my spit onto my face. My tongue licks at his hole and fucks in and out of him.

When satisfied, he stands, moving off my face and grabs a hold of my hair to pull me up until I am sat up. He holds his cock in his hand, inches from my face. He leans over and spits on my face, it splashes against my cheeks and nose.

"I am going to piss down your throat and you'd better not waste a drop."

Before I could cry out in protest he begins to piss on my face. His hot salty piss splashes into my hair, matting it to my head.

The stream fills my mouth over and over again as I struggle to swallow the bitter fluid. His piss runs between my tits and onto my nice white shorts. His heavy stream rains down on my face almost drowning me. I look up at him with his piss splashing against my face, my eyes pleading with him. He only looks down at me smiling as he hoses me down.

Finally the stream came to an end and he pushed the plump head of his penis into my little mouth. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls my head up and down on his cock.

I cough and gag, my spit drooling from the corners of my mouth joining his piss and drooling down my chin onto my tits and onto my shorts.

He began to savagely fuck my face. My tits swung back and forth, slapping together wetly from the face fucking he is giving me. I can taste his piss and precum in my mouth. His two hands in my hair wet with his piss, hold tightly as he rapes my face. His balls smack against my chin with each deep thrust.

He pulls his plump head from between my lips slapping it against my face as he stands over me. He pulls my face to his balls and orders me to lick them.

My lips pull and suck on his heavy balls, the head of his cock leaking more precum against my face. He stuffs his cock back in my mouth and begins fucking it again. I can feel and taste his cock ramming against the back of my throat.

I struggle against the straps of my bra holding my hands behind my back, but it's hopeless. His cock continues to abuse my mouth and throat.

Finally I feel his cock throb and burst, his thick cum coats my tongue filling my mouth, gagging me again. The head of his exploding cock bursts from between my lips and coats my face. The next few shots coat my cheeks and nose as he stands over me, coating my face in his load. His cock bobs in front of my face sending thick ropes of cum over my face, one after the other. I kneel in the grass topless with my hands tied behind my back, his huge load covering me.

I gasp and pant for breath thankful the ordeal is over. He pulls me to my feet and roughly yanks down my shorts and lace panties exposing my neatly trimmed pussy.

His fingers roughly feel the soft folds of my cunt causing me to groan. I felt ashamed in my body, I could feel my moisture. He pushed my body over the fallen tree, my ass high in the air in front of him, my head hanging over the other side. He pushed the head of his still hot and hard cock against my tiny asshole. I look back over my shoulder, my face layered in his cum and beg him not to do this.

He watches my face and spears his cock into my bowels. I scream and cry out in pain, he drives his hard thick cock in and out of my ass. The muscles of my ass caress his cock as it slides in and out of me.

His thrusts drag my body back and forth against the rough bark of the tree, the bark scratches my tender nipples. His balls slap against my wet little pussy while his cock pistons in and out of my tight little ass. He abuses my ass over and over again.

Finally he yanks out his cock from my ass and pulls me from the log and wipes our juices onto my face. He slides the cock into my mouth and lets loose another huge load and watches as my throat muscles work to drink it all. He unties my arms and leaves, leaving me laying on the ground in a puddle of his piss and cum.

*

This story is completely fiction, any resemblance to any real people or events is purely coincidental. If you liked the story or not please rate or comment or send feedback which is greatly appreciated. I will reply to all feedback good or bad. Thanks.

Also I would to thank my friend Stacy, this is for you.

Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers