Stacy's New Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after nine o'clock, Stacy called down from the top of the stairs, telling us to go down to the basement and wait for her. I was starting to wonder if she was really going through with it. Or maybe this was just part of the tease. Stacy was carrying this further than I thought she would. I could see staying upstairs and not talking to me if she really was angry with me, but why keep Bobby around cooling his heels? I was intrigued to find out exactly what my loving wife was up to.

We sat in the basement for about ten minutes waiting for Stacy. I was getting nervous and I could feel tension coming off Bobby as well. If she was jerking our chains she was taking it too far. For the first time I was considering that maybe Stacy would do it. We heard the door at the top of the basement steps open and then the steps creaking as she came down.

"Are you boys ready for a show?" Stacy asked with a shy smile. She was still in the robe from earlier, which covered her from the neck to about the ankles, but her blonde hair was done, pulled back and up in the front and down in the back. She was wearing make-up, more than she usually did, and cherry red lipstick. Also, she was wearing red pumps with heels that had to be a least three inches. The little bit of my wife that was exposed looked like a million bucks. She was clutching at the neck of the robe to make sure it didn't gape open and I suspected she was wearing shorts and a ratty old t-shirt under there.

"Yeah, you look great," Bobby said with a wink.

"Sure, honey, whenever you are." I added.

Stacy walked over to the bookshelf stereo we keep in the basement and took a CD out of a pocket in the robe. She slipped it in, hit PLAY and then cranked the volume up. There was a guitar riff and then a smooth male voice. I recognized the song from the radio as that new INXS one, Pretty Vegas. She unbelted the robe, shrugged it off her shoulders and I think my jaw hit the floor before it did. She turned, walked to the pole with a sexy wiggle to her hips, and grabbed it, swinging herself in a quick, wide arc.

I glanced to Bobby and his eyes were fixed on Stacy. I don't think he could believe it either. Stacy was wearing a sheer red babydoll that was split from bodice down, which didn't make much difference as it totally see-through anyway. The bodice was covered with fake white fur, which covered her breasts, though it showed plenty of cleavage. The rest of the outfit consisted of a matching g-string, which concealed nothing, except for the tiny patch of white fur that obscured her pussy, but only just.

She turned her back to us and bent forward at the waist and grasped the pole, so her ass was pointed at us and she worked it in tight circles to the beat. Her ass was round and firm, with just a slight jiggle to it, something I found very sexy. I could feel my cock growing and wondered if Bobby was having the same reaction. There's wasn't any jealousy and I was surprised. I was just proud that I had such a sexy wife. It helped that I knew I could trust Bobby not to get out of hand. Stacy bent at the knees, pushing her ass further out and both our eyes followed that ass like we were hypnotized by it. She hung her head back, so her golden hair spilled down her back and then slowly pulled herself back up the pole.

When Stacy turned around she was smiling wickedly. She was really into this. She looked from me to Bobby and back again. She slid her hands up and down her body while she leaned back against the pole and pulled back her babydoll to show all that creamy white skin. As I said, it left everything but her breasts exposed. She cupped her breasts, burying her fingers in the white fur and she slid down again, spreading her legs wide as she did. Stacy has always trimmed around her pussy, but from what the g-string left exposed I think she must have shaved everything. Is that what she'd been doing upstairs? Sitting on her heels, she opened and closed her thighs several times while running her hands up and down them. She framed her sex with her hands and blew a kiss to Bobby. Probably because she was still pissed at me. She fell forward on her hands and crawled across the floor to him, giving Bobby a nice look down the front of her outfit. She crawled between his spread legs and then turned around and shook her bare ass as she crawled back to the pole.

Stacy held onto the pole and rubbed up against it. She looked at me, mimicked like she was going to lick it and then slid up and down with the pole clasped between her legs. She grabbed it and hoisted herself into the air, swinging herself around it and arching her back as she held on. I was very impressed by her skill and very turned on. If Bobby wasn't there I don't think I could have kept just watching.

The song ended and Patience by Guns 'N' Roses came on. To the strains of acoustic guitar, she lowered herself and began swaying to the music with her eyes closed. She turned around and with her back to us, unclasped the babydoll and let it fall away. My heart froze in my chest and I thought, Bobby's going to see Stacy topless, maybe bottomless. How should I feel about that? Again, I wasn't jealous and I was too horny to think clearly about much of anything. When she turned around she was holding her breasts, so they were mostly covered by her hands, but Stacy's 36c's are too big to cover completely like that. I checked on Bobby and it looked like he'd forgotten I was even in the room. He stared at my wife, eagerly waiting for her to move her hands.

Stacy walked toward us and I saw she wasn't just holding her breasts, but she was kneading them and rolling her nipples as they peeked out from between her fingers. She moved down onto the floor again, but this time she was lying on her back, opening and closing her legs and rubbing herself through the g-string. I don't think this is stuff they taught in her class! I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw a wet spot on her g-string. Bobby was staring at her like he just got out of prison and she was the first women he'd seen in twenty years. He was touching himself through his jeans, obviously hard, and I couldn't blame him because I was doing the same thing. Stacy was hot! She cupped her breasts and played with them again. She saw the looks on our faces and jiggled her breasts and gave a little laugh. She had us in the palm of her hand and was having the time of her life.

Rolling onto her stomach, Stacy writhed around to the music, working her hips like she was humping something she particularly enjoyed. She turned around, and on her knees, worked her hips again, this time moving her round ass at us with her thighs spread. Not that the g-string hid anything, but I was amazed when Stacy pulled it aside so we could see her pink lips, which were swollen and looked slick. Yes, she's shaved while she was upstairs and yes, my wife was just as turned on as we were. She just barely touched herself down there and then pulled the g-string back into place.

The third song was a fast rocker I didn't recognize and Stacy did a lot of pole work to it. Most impressively, she climbed to the top and hung upside down while clutching it with her thighs. Her hair trailed down almost to the floor and she played with her breasts, which hung toward her face. When the third song wound down, Stacy dismounted and stood leaning against the pole, sweating and out of breath. She's had quite a workout! Bobby and I broke into a round of applause. There was no need for either of us to get out of our seats, as we were already giving her a standing ovation, as it were.

Stacy took a bottle of water from the mini fridge we keep in the basement and swallowed half of it. She was radiant and walked around in that g-string like it was nothing. My cock was throbbing and my only thought was to get rid of Bobby so I could jump on my wife.

"Did you like the show?" She asked Bobby, walking to him with a swish of her hips. She pushed his legs apart and moved between them. She danced a bit, moving her curves. She turned her butt to him and held out her g-string. He fumbled for his wallet and found a single, which he slipped into Stacy's g-string. She snapped it into place and turned around, leaning forward so her breasts practically brushed his face.

"It was...uh...uhmm...awesome. Damn Stacy, where did you learn all that? I didn't know you had that in you. Geez." Bobby was stammering and I think he was torn between trying to touch her, like he would have done to a real stripper, and acting like she was his best friend's wife. He pressed a dollar into her cleavage, fanning out his fingers to brush as much hot flesh as he could.

Straightening up, Stacy moved so close her knee was almost touching between his legs, an old stripper trick, but she did not make contact. She did, however, pull her g-string out and I know he could see right down to her shaved pussy. Bobby's eyes widened and he felt around in his wallet without looking away. The bill he folded and stuck in there was a ten and he didn't ask for it back. She leaned over again, hands on the wall behind him, breasts touching him now, and she kissed him on the cheek.

"I know you would love a lap dance sweetie, but maybe next time. Right now Dan and I need to be alone."

When Stacy moved Bobby was out of his seat and adjusting his jeans in the crotch. "I'll, uh, be seeing you guys." He said and practically run up the steps and out of the house. That left me alone with my wife and she turned to face me with her hands on her hips.

"What did you think?" Stacy asked, hands on her hips. She slowly stalked toward me, working her hips like a pro. I was intrigued by this new version of her and I didn't quite know where to begin. "Cat got your tongue?" Now that gave me an idea.

I took a dollar bill, but when Stacy held her g-string out to accept it, I gripped the flimsy thing and yanked it down. She yelled, "Hey," but didn't stop me. I pulled her close and spread her open with my thumbs. By the sweet aroma I knew she was already soaking, as I'd suspected. I speared her with my tongue and she pushed at my face. I dipped deeply inside her and sucked on those juicy pink lips and Stacy's nails dug into my scalp, holding me in place. But I didn't need the encouragement. I really wanted to make her cum hard. My lips and tongue moved up to her clit and she ground into me. Stacy cried out loudly when I pushed one and then two fingers inside her. She bucked hard, riding my fingers and screaming as she had a shattering orgasm.

Just as I came up for air, Stacy pushed me back in the chair straddled me. I wanted to fuck her badly, but that wasn't going to happen if my pants were still on. I tried to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"This is a lap dance. If you get fresh, buddy, you get nothing at all." There was a sexy sparkle in her eyes. So she was still role playing. I could go for that, as long as there was a payoff at some point.

Stacy planted her hard, round ass right in my lap and ground against me and damn it felt good. She's got a great ass and she knew the sweet spot, getting my shaft between her cheeks and moving back and forth and then in circles. The only thing I regretted was that my pants were in the way! I put my hands on her waist, but she smacked them back and told me to behave. In a couple minutes my cock was throbbing and I was afraid I was going to make a mess in my pants. She turned around and leaned over me, dragging her breasts across my face and she slid down into my lap. She was rubbing her bare breasts into my chest and pushing her pussy into me while whispering how badly she wanted me and how being watched made her so horny.

"The way you guys stared at me made me so wet. I hope this feels good, baby. I want to make you cum so badly." Stacy cooed in my ear. I could feel how hard her nipples were through my shirt and knowing how sensitive they are I wanted to play with them, but again she smacked my hands away. Instead she played with them for me, which was very hot to watch. She pinched and twisted them harder than I thought she liked, but by the way she pushed her pussy against me I know she liked it.

Turning around again, Stacy worked me with her ass, really moving it and grinding it hard. I swear I did my best to maintain control, but it was just hopeless. The night had been too hot and I'm not made of steel. While my wife was working her ass back and forth I shot my load in my pants, groaning from the sweet release. I don't think I'd cum from a lap dance since I was eighteen-years-old.

"Now I know you had a good time," Stacy teased. There was an embarrassing wet spot on the leg of my pants. "If you need me, I'll be upstairs in the shower." She picked up her discarded clothes and sashayed up the stairs and out of the basement.

It took me a couple minutes to absorb everything that had just happened, but right after that I was out of my chair and upstairs into the bathroom, shedding my clothes on the way. Hey, I needed to clean up too. I could see Stacy, the outline of her nude body distorted by the beveled glass of the shower door. Her back was to the door and it looked like she was wetting her hair. She didn't react when I opened the door and slipped into the shower behind her.

"Mmm, I was wondering when you were going to catch up," Stacy cooed as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. Her hair was all forward and hanging down in her face. When I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, she pushed back and rubbed her ass into my cock, which was already growing again. She moaned softly as I touched her just how she liked, but I remembered her dancing and how she'd touched herself, so I pinched her nipples even harder and Stacy gave a sharp cry and pushed into my hands. She reached back for my cock, but I batted her hand away. I was going to be in charge now.

I kept one hand on a breast, but the other dropped between her thighs and she was so wet I had no problem slipping two fingers into her pussy. I moved them in and out while rubbing her clit with the heel of my palm. She gyrated against my hand and whimpered constantly. I felt her tightening around my fingers and her breath was getting short. Stacy's moans were very loud in the tiled shower and I kept right on touching her as she came and moaned my name. She was slippery from the shower and I had trouble holding her up as her knees went weak, but I managed to keep her up and even turn her in my arms.

"I love you, Stacy," I breathed just before I kissed her hard, with an urgent passion. I rammed my tongue into her mouth and she attacked it, sucking it and meeting it with her own. This time I let her play with my cock, which was rock hard and while she jerked me off she brought the head closer to her pussy. She edged closer and I felt her slick lips on my head. It was my turn to get weak-kneed, but I didn't let her put it in. Instead, I turned my wife around again.

Bending Stacy at the waist, I had her ass sticking high in the air and I only had to get down a little bit to line myself up and thrust into her. She gripped me and pulled my shaft right in. Before her lessons I don't think Stacy ever would have let me just grab her and do something like that, but it was like we were both possessed. I held onto her hips and pounded into her while the hot water sprayed down on her back. I closed my eyes against the spray and replayed her strip tease in my mind. The heat in the steam filled bathroom was stifling, but it didn't slow us down. Our bodies noisily slapped together and Stacy kept her hand planted on the wall while she jammed back into me. We didn't quite cum together, but less than thirty seconds apart. I kept slamming into her until I was just too soft to continue.

Afterward, we washed each other, freely exploring each other's bodies and then slipped into bed naked. Stacy nuzzled into me and I stroked her hair. "Oh God, how am I going to face Bobby again?" She said. Yes, reality was setting in.

"I think he's got enough class not to say anything, if that's what you're worried about. I've known him long enough to know he'll be cool."

"But what about me. Every time I see him I'm going to think he's undressing me in his mind! He's got a good enough head start!"

"It'll be okay, don't worry about it. I can't believe you did that."

She looked up at me. "Are you mad?"

"No, just surprised. If you were going to do that in front of anyone, Bobby is the only one I'd trust not to get out of hand."

"I don't know what came over me. You know I hate being challenged, but it was more than that. I wanted to know what another man would think. I know you have to like it."

"There was nothing not to like, hon."

"Silly, you know what I mean. The way he looked at me was such a turn on. I can't believe how it affected me."

"I have a confession to make. I thought it was pretty hot too. Just to see you like that, so hot and sexy and to know that was my wife Bobby was checking out, it really turned me on too. I couldn't wait to get you alone."

Stacy kissed my chest. "I'm glad everyone had a good time then. Maybe we'll have to invite Bobby over for an encore. "

I couldn't help laughing. "I am sure he'd be game if you're really serious."

"We'll see," she teased.

*

© 2006 JW Omnimedia. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced for distribution by any means physical, mechanical or electronic without the explicit written permission of the copyright holder. For information, contact me at the email address in my profile. This story may be printed for personal use only.

12