Stacy's Pick of Europe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him positioning himself as we kissed and then I felt him slowly slide into me and my legs came up and wrapped around his thighs.

All I could think of was what I must look like to my husband as I surrendered myself to another man in front of him.

I had noticed earlier when I had Derek in my mouth that his cock had more girth than my husband’s. I also felt a greater degree of tiredness in my jaw than I normally did after sucking my husband. Now I realized just how much fatter this cock was than the one I had been use to for the last thirteen years.

I could feel a slight sheen of perspiration beginning to coat my skin as I strained up to meet his thrusts. I began to gasp for breath as he began to thrust more and more deeply into me and I could hear my pulse roaring in my ears. I gave Brad a frightened look and later he told me that my eyes were bulging so much that he thought of stopping Derek, but just then he saw my hands slide down from his sides as I sank my nails into the cheeks of his ass pulling him deeper into me. Brad told me later that I began to babble over and over again “it’s so tight, it’s so tight, oh god it’s so tight” and then after I had adjusted to his girth “That’s it, do Stacy’s little hot twat, Stacy’s little hot twat just loves your big fat cock” in a husky gasping voice.

My orgasm came with his ejaculation. I could feel myself loosening up as my muscles relaxed from the release of the orgasm and from the increased lubricant effect of his sperm spitting into me. Both effects allowed him even greater penetration and I could hear the sucking sounds that my vagina made each time he withdrew from me.

Curiously enough Derek continued to fuck me through his orgasm and I could feel him began to become harder again as he tried for a third orgasm. It was not meant to be, but his efforts increased my level of arousal to the point that I was tremendously frustrated when he said that he would have to stop. I immediately went down on his wet slimy cock in an attempt to get him hard again, but he pulled me away and laughingly said, “Its too sensitive now, I can’t stand anymore attention from you, I’m sorry but there are others waiting”.

When he said that to me I realized that I did not need him to satisfy my now out of control needs, I could call one of the others. I had an entire stable of new hot hard cocks at my call. With that realization I wanted him out of the room as quickly as possible and I was on the phone to Clive’s room seconds after the door shut behind him. An hour ago I was too shy and timid to ever dream of calling Derek. Now my husband watched me in stunned amazement call Clive. He picked up the phone before the first ring had completed and I amazed myself when I said, “This is Stacy. I am in room 1178 and if you aren’t here within two minutes I will be calling one of the others”.

When I put the phone down I looked at my husband and said, “Look what you have created”.

He answered, “I love what I have created”.

Then I said, “What about you?”

Brad answered, “What about me?”

“Can you fuck me until Clive gets here?” I asked plaintively.

“That might be a mistake. A threesome might not be his thing and it might put him off. Don’t worry I’m sure that he will be here any minute”, he said as we heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door still in only my white thigh highs, pearls, earrings and high heels and put my arms around Clive and began to kiss him while still standing in the open doorway. I no longer cared who saw me, or what others thought of me. All I cared about was more cock for my hungry pussy. Clive about had a cow. He could not get into the room fast enough and said, “Thank god no one was in the hall, are you crazy?”

I should have known then that Clive would be a complete bust, but, at that point, I still believed in the mystic of the black man as super well hung lover and started to frantically pull him to the bed.

Clive was out of his cloths in a few minutes and I immediately sucked his flaccid penis into my mouth. At first it was like sucking on a limp piece of spaghetti, but gradually he became hard as his fear of the situation gave way to desire. Clive was only ordinary in size definitely smaller in girth than Derek and most likely smaller than Brad as well. But I loved the contrast of my blond hair on his black stomach as I went down on him. I marveled at how black he was and how white he made my skin look in comparison. He soon pulled himself free of my mouth and began to kiss my breasts as I watched his black lips close over my straining nipples. I looked over at Brad and smiled and blew him a kiss.

After a few minutes of frustration I rolled Clive over onto his back and straddled him. I wanted penetration and I wanted it now. I looked down to where his cock connected to me and tried to watch the penetration of his black cock into my blond bush.

Then I had an idea. I rose up off of him and turned toward his feet. I grasped his ankles as he guided himself into me. From this position I had a wonderful view of his black cock sinking into my vagina.

I could feel my level of arousal increasing. Not because of his size or technique, but simply because of the contrast his blackness made against my blondness.

Clive began to insert one of his fingers into my ass as I rode him with my back to him. By now I was totally wet with a combination of sperm and sweat and he easily inserted his entire finger into me as I rode him. I could now feel another orgasm on the horizon and began to increase my tempo in search of it. And then Clive groaned and came. I frantically turned around and tried to get him hard again with my mouth, but he said to me, “Sorry honey, but I am only good for once a night”.

I amazed myself when I said to him, “You’re good for nothing, get dressed and get out of here!”

Even before he had left the room I was on the phone to Michel as Clive said to Brad as he pulled on his pants, “Your cousin is a real ball busting nympho”.

After I called Michel I picked up the phone again and also called Guillermo. When I put down the phone, Brad asked me if I realized that they would both be arriving at the same time. I answered, “I know that and it’s not a problem for me if it’s not a problem for them”.

Brad only raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

A few minutes later when Michel came into the room Brad said, “Stacy has also invited Guillermo. Is that a problem?” Michel looked at me standing in the middle of the room drinking a glass of water in my white thigh highs and pearls and one earring (I had lost one earring and kicked off the high heels). I saw his gaze drop to my pouting and inflamed pussy lips and then travel back up to my mouth. I licked my lips and smiled at him and knew that I had the power to get him to agree to anything in order to have me.

Michel reached up and scratched the back of his head in nervousness and said, “No, it’s not a problem” just as Guillermo knocked at the door.

Brad reached for the door and when Guillermo saw Michel standing in the room with his hands now on my hips and my hand fishing for his penis his eyes widened and he said, “Am I too soon?”

I answered, “You’re just in time lover” and reached out for him with my other arm.

After I pulled him over to where Michel and I were in standing I sank to my knees and finished pulling Michel free of his underwear. As I did so I heard Guillermo undoing his pants.

Now I was on my knees with an erect penis on either side of my face. I reached up and pressed each penis to my cheeks. I was kneeling facing my husband who was sitting behind the two men and I looked into his eyes as I licked my lips in anticipation of what I was about to do. I began to suck first one than the other. I would continue my ministrations until I felt the cock in my mouth beginning to pulse and would then switch to the cock in my hand until it too was straining for release.

I continued the back and forth action between the two of them picking up the tempo of my sucking until I had both of them straining for release into my mouth. At that point I was rapidly taking turns between the two of them holding them just behind the glans with my thumb and my index finger on the top. I sucked on each penis just beyond the corona at times catching it lightly with my incisors.

When I felt the first cock began to pulsate I pulled both of them together and took the tip of each into my mouth at once. Suddenly I could feel both of them ejaculating into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but the amount of cum was overwhelming for me and I began to choke. As I pulled away I could feel cum splattering on my face and running down my chin.

I told them I had to take a break and clean myself up. I knew that I must look a mess and especially did not want my husband to see me like this, my face covered in the cum of two other men. I tried not to look at him as I rose to go to the toilet to wash up, but our eyes met for a brief moment and I felt myself blush in shame as I hurried into the toilet.

I decided to take a shower. I still wanted more, but hoped that a shower would cool me off and still the fire burning in me.

Half an hour later when I emerged from the steaming bathroom I was both shocked and elated when I found a breakfast of eggs benedict and champagne and three naked men.

“What is this all about?” I asked.

“I knew that you had not had breakfast and when I told Michel and Guillermo they insisted on buying you breakfast”, said Brad.

“And why are we all naked now?” I asked.

“Because, if you are willing, Michel and Guillermo would like another go and I would like to join in the activities as well.”

I had eaten about half the breakfast when Brad called for a toast.

Brad raised his glass of champagne and said, “Here is to pleasure; seeking it (with a nod toward me), bringing it (with a nod toward Guillermo and Michel) and giving it (with a secret smile between us)”.

I stood up dropped my white terry cloth robe from my shoulders and smiled at the three of them as I got onto the bed and said, “Let’s put that into practice lovers” in a shaky husky and passionate filled voice because I knew that I was about to fulfill one of my deepest sexual fantasies. Three lovers at once and one of them my husband!

I think every woman, if she is really honest with herself, has thought of what it would be like to have both nipples sucked, licked and kissed simultaneously. What it would be like to be kissing one man while another kisses your lips down below and a third kisses your nipples. What it is like to have six hands caressing your body at once. And what it would be like to know that you have three men to service your needs. To know that if one cums too soon that you have two more cocks in reserve to finish the job!

My husband got on the bed first and pulled me on top of him. We began to kiss as I felt other hands and mouths caressing my body. I reached down and guided him into me, my legs splayed on either side of his knees.

I could feel someone gently rubbing lubricant onto my anus and then gradually working it into me, but my attention was totally on my loving generous husband and I did not know who gently but insistently was pressing themselves against my anus. I felt the tip slowly slip into me and my eyes widened in realization of what I was about to do as I looked into my husband’s eyes.

My husband watched me intently as he slowly withdrew from my vagina allowing the cock just inside my anal passage freer access. I could feel it slowly slide more deeply into me as Brad held the tip of his penis just past my vaginal lips. Then the cock in my anal passage slowly began to withdraw while my husband refilled me with his cock. I began to bite my bottom lip in frustration as my husband once again slowly withdrew himself to just inside my vaginal lips and the cock at my rear began a deeper penetration.

Slowly, ever so slowly, a rhythm was established between the two of them and they began to play my body like a musical instrument. Brad would totally impale me on his cock while the cock in my rear withdrew and the cock in my rear passage would fill me when my husband withdrew all but the tip of his penis from my vagina.

I could feel a slippery sheen of perspiration coat my body as I was pummeled between those two raging hard cocks and my breathe came in gasps.

It felt so depraved to be doing what I was doing: but I loved it! I loved being reduced to a pure sexual animal that did not care from whom it took its pleasure while at the same time sheltering in the arms of my husband, the man I loved and trusted my care to.

Then the rhythm changed and they both began to plunge into me at once. My back arched up and I began to grunt with each simultaneous thrust. I could feel salt on my tongue and realized that I was crying in the pure depraved joy of my debauchment. When I arched my back and lifted myself up off my husband I felt a hand on my cheek turning my head and I opened my mouth and sucked the third cock into my mouth. As much as I tried though I could not keep it there while my double penetration continued and I had to satisfy myself with occasionally licking away the precum as he masturbated into my mouth.

The cock at my mouth came first. The first two jets shot directly into my open mouth and the third shot across the bridge of my nose and my cheeks.

My pulse was roaring in my ears and I closed my eyes in ecstasy and saw sparklers going off in my mind as the most incredible orgasm of my life washed over me.

Until that moment I had never been multi orgasmic, but I continued to cum several times and as I did so my vagina began to spasm in ecstasy and as it clamped more tightly on my husband’s penis he began to cum too and I could feel his ejaculations as the cock in my anal passage also began to ejaculate into me.

Finally in exhaustion, I collapsed onto my husband’s chest in a wet heap then rolled over onto my back and felt the cool air of the rooms air-conditioning as it hit the exposed wet areas (most) of my body.

I could feel the cum oozing out of my anus and vagina blending into one big pool of love between my legs. My nipples were raw and my vaginal lips felt so puffy and inflamed that I wondered if I would ever be able to wear pants again as I fell asleep exhausted. The two others must have quietly dressed and left the room because when I woke up in my husband’s arms they were gone.

We quietly looked into each other’s loving eyes and as a smile began to play across my face I said, “Do you think Bjorn is still in his room?”

12