Stacy's Riding Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacy's husband tries out the couple's black maid.
2.6k words
4.14
98.5k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers

Virginia State Senator Stanley Garner thought he would surprise his young wife, Stacy, with a visit. His work in Richmond kept him away from home for days, sometimes weeks.

The trim, athletic thirty-five year old had worked late into the night on a legislative session and had driven all morning to arrive as his estate. He was sporting a semi-erection in anticipation of catching his bride of three years still in bed.

But Jezelle, his eighteen-year-old black maid, told him that his darling wife had already left for the riding stables where she boarded her horse.

Stanley cursed his back luck and poured himself a shot of whiskey. Puffing on a cigar in his study he toyed with the idea of driving out to the stables and surprising Stacy there, but decided against it. He did not like horses and he would run the risk of running into some of his constituents who would bore him with their tales of woe and demands for new laws, or demands for the repeal of laws, or some such rot. And he was tired.

He went into the kitchen to tell Jezelle that she was going to take a nap and that he should not be disturbed when he found the little black girl bent over, loading the dishwasher. Her firm full rump was stretching the material of her maid uniform provocatively. He grinned and silently watched her buns moving under her dress as the girl hummed some tune. He felt a familiar hunger rise in his loins and his cock began to stir in his boxers.

Skillfully, he ran his hand under the hem of her short skirt and cupped her vulva, nearly lifting the teenager off the floor.

Jezelle squealed in alarm and jumped away from him, pulling her skirt and apron down on her slim, ebony legs.

"Please, Senator Garner!" she exclaimed in panic.

"Just funnin' with ya, Jezelle. No harm in that," he laughed heartedly.

He studied the young maid. She certainly had filled out the last year. Her long, pointed tits strained against the black material of her uniform; her full, plump nipples clearly tenting on the tips of her breasts. She looked like she had those banana tits he recalled seeing in issues of the National Geographic whenever they had an article on African natives. Probably a thick black bush to boot. He licked his lips at the idea.

Jezelle hung her head in embarrassment and shame, as if she had somehow provoked the Senator's actions.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am going to take a nap until Stacy returns from her ride. I don't wish to be disturbed—unless you'd like to disturb me more than you already have, Jezelle."

Jezelle just nodded solemnly.

Stripping off his business suit in the master bedroom Garner thought back to his early years. It had always been a tradition in the Garner family for every young Garner male to lose his virginity to a black girl, first slaves, later maids. In fact, Stanley Garner had lost his virginity to Jezelle's own mother, Lola, when he was still a teenager. Lola had only been a year older than he at the time, and very much looked as Jezelle did today. Large, expressive, dark and mysterious eyes, full sensuous lips, a short afro hairdo, wide hips and pointed boobs. Lola had these most remarkable areolas—they projected out in semispherical protuberances and topped with fat nipples as wide as his thumb.

Lola had been an enthusiastic teacher for the lad, so much so that his father had been forced to forbid Stanley from fucking the girl again. Once or twice was acceptable—not once or twice a day for months. Oh, how Lola had cried when Stanley had told her that he could not screw her any more. Poor Lola—she had died three years ago in a traffic accident and had been buried in the old slave cemetery on the estate.

His recollection of Lola has spiked his interest in Jezelle again. Stanley knew his wife would be riding until at least noon, so he had plenty of time. Leaning over in the bed and hit his intercom.

"Jezelle, please come up to the master bedroom a moment," he said.

Within a minute the diminutive black girl cautiously rapt on the door.

"Come in, Jezelle," he commanded.

She entered the room with her chin on her chest. "Yes'm, Senator?"

"Please close the curtains. It's too bright in here to sleep."

Dutifully, Jezelle yanked the chords that drew the heavy curtains to a close, plunging the room into near blackness.

"Will that be all, Senator?" she asked meekly.

"No, that will not be all, Jezelle. Come closer, let me look at you."

With tiny steps she neared his bed. "Closer," he ordered.

In the half light from his partially opened bedroom door he studied the young woman.

"You know, your mother and I were great friends, back before you were born."

"Yes'm, she done told me."

"Did she now," he mused, wondering what exactly Jezelle had been told. He decided to take a different approach.

"You've grown to be a fine young lady. Tell me, are you seeing anyone romantically?"

Jezelle began twisting slightly, her hands locked under her firm buttocks. "I been seeing dis boy, but he done joined de army and he be gone now."

"How nice. Were you two...intimate?"

"Intimate? What yo' mean, suh?"

"I mean, did you and he... sleep together? Were you sexual with each other?"

"Oh, Senator! Don't make me talk 'bout such things!"

"It's okay, girl. We are like family here. I am sort of like your father, whoever he was. I don't even think your mama knew who he was, or which one he was. Here, take this. It will relax you."

Stanley grabbed a crystal decanter on is bedside table and poured a generous portion of whisky into a glass and extended it to the girl.

"I don' drink no hard stuff, suh," Jezelle protested.

"Come now, drink up. It will do you some good," he said with a smile. "Drink it now," he added, much more sternly.

Jezelle sipped the amber liquid. She immediately went cross-eyed and began frantically fanning her open mouth with one hand. Stanley chuckled and poured himself a drink. He held it up as a toast, saying, "Here's to our happy little family!"

Jezelle felt obliged to meet his toast and she drank more of the fiery liquid, feeling it smolder in her stomach.

He lifted his glass again. "And here's to good friends!" This time, when Jezelle took a drink he lifted the bottom of her glass, pouring more of the whisky down the girl's throat. She sputtered and coughed, whisky spilling onto her chest.

Miles away, in a secluded meadow, Senator Garners proper wife Stacy was bucking on Rufus' hips as he lay on his blanket. Her head whipped from side to side and she grunted loudly at the feeling of his tall, hard cock buried deep within her belly. His broad calloused hands fondled her trim titties and pinched her hard nipples. Stacy was grinding her hips down on him, twisting her ass from side to side.

As she had hoped sex with Rufus was becoming easier, and certainly more pleasurable. Her vagina now fit his broad organ like a snug, tailor-made glove. Her cooze had been conditioned to release more lubricating juices and to accept the huge intruder. She was in a frenzy of uncontrolled lust and animalistic cravings.

Rufus lifted his narrow hips off the blanket to meet her bobbing, sending thrills shooting through her svelte body.

"Here it come, mama!" he hissed between his clenched, bared teeth.

"Fill me up, daddy! Fill my hot cunt with your negro cum! Fill my slutty pussy!" she screamed.

Afterwards she lay spent, resting her head on his broad chest, her hand lazily twiddling his now-floppy cock. "Did I go okay, Rufus?" she grinned.

"Oh yes. You always do great, Missus Garner."

Her brows knitted, she regarded his satisfied face. "Why do you call me that? Why don't you call me Stacy?"

"Oh, I respect you too much to be so familiar."

"I wish we could lay like this forever, with the sun on our bodies in this field. Wouldn't that be grand? Oh, Rufus, tell me you love me again! Say it for me, please."

"I surely do love you, Missus Garner. I love you and that tight pussy of yours!"

Stacy smiled contentedly. "I wish I was some colored girl. Then we could be together forever. I could give you a house full of colored children and wait on you. Life would be so simple then."

"Yeah, or I could be white, like you."

She paused, considered his words, and said, "No. No, you have to be black."

Jezelle was by now quite tipsy. She giggled incoherently, for no reason. She sat on the edge of Stanley bed as he gently slid her uniform off one of her slender shoulders.

"My boyfriend and me, yeah. We used to tear it up regular. Den dat fool up an' joined de army. Now I'se all alone in dis world."

"You're not alone, Jezelle. I am here for you."

"Yes'm, but yo' is my boss, and I'se yo' maid," she hiccupped.

Stanley continued to slide her uniform down until one dusky tit was exposed. As he had expected, she had a bulbous areola and fat nipple, just as her mother had. He took her plump tit into his mouth and sucked on it noisily.

Jezelle did not seem to notice, and she went on, "And yo' is a white boy, mister Garner. A white boy o' class an' money. I'se jist a poo' nigger gal."

Stanley garner removed his lips from her long, jutting boob long enough to say, "You needn't be poor, Jezelle. I will see to it that your compensation here will be increased considerably, now that we are such good friends."

She smiled slyly. "How much?"

"Well, I hadn't thought of it. Shall we say double your present salary?"

"Three times it would be better, suh."

"Yes yes. Okay. Three times your present salary," he croaked in desperation.

"And maybe yo' kin get another girl t' help me with all mah chores, Mister Garner? "

"I'll get a maid for you," he sputtered feverishly, trying to work his hand between her tightly clenched thighs.

"And I want ev'ry Sunday off, so I kin go t'services. I be a Christian, Mister Garner."

"Okay, you can have every Sunday off, Jezelle."

She smiled with self-satisfaction and her thighs parted as if driven by powerful springs.

"Oh God yes. . ." Stanley moaned as his hand cupped the wide saddle of her crotch, feeling the pillow of her pantied bush and the rubbery firmness of her pussy lips.

Jezelle opened her mouth in a perfect 'O' and moaned deeply, her body beginning to quiver beneath his touch.

Stanley could feel the heat radiating from the girl's pussy. She slid her simple cotton panties to one side of her pouty mons and began to stroke her damp cunt slit. Her thick bush felt like steel wool on his knuckles.

"Ewww yeah! Dat's it, Mister Garner. Play wit' mah fine black pussy! Make dat kitty purr!" she petite maid gushed.

Garner could stand it no more. He swung out of bed and kneeled between the pretty girl's muscular thighs and buried his face in her steaming crotch. Her musky aroma filled his flaring nostrils and he breathed in her scent deeply, glorifying in its animal power. His stiff tongue found her large, erect clitoris and he eagerly lapped the throbbing button.

"Oh my, you sho gots da talent fer diss, Mister Garner! You sho'nuff do! Lawdy, you 'bout t' make my silly black head pop!"

She ground her thighs tightly against his burning ears and tilted back on her ass to present herself more fully to the older white man.

"Lick dat pussy!" Jezelle commanded in a lust-thickened voice.

Jezelle fondled her own dangling jugs as Garner administered to her soaking slit. She brought one plump-nippled tit to her full lips and began to suck it, nipping at it gently with her teeth.

When her climax came it was sudden and violent. She grabbed the back of her boss' head and shoved his face deep into her furry crotch, squirming her hips against his nose and tongue. She threw back her head and let out a primal scream that shook the windows of the master bed room. So hard had she pulled Garner's face into her wide twat that he could not breathe, and he began to squirm and fight to come up for air. She held him tight, his efforts to free himself only adding more sensations to her hot womanhood. Pussy juice gushed from her twitching twat lips and soaked into the expensive silk bed covers.

She released her captive only after her orgasm had run its course. He fell back on his ass, gasping and sputtering, fighting to catch his breath. Jezelle fell on her back, he legs dangling over the edge of the bed, twitching and jerking uncontrollably.

At last she rose on her elbows and regarded her boss. His color was returning, and she spied a tent in his pajama pants. She languidly extended a crooked finger and bade him to come to her.

"Lets see what yo' packin' dere, Mister Garner," she said with a devilish grin.

He stood between her parted thighs and she yanked down the waistband of his pajamas.

Jezelle hid her disappointment. He springy erection was no more than five inches in length, and quite thin. His balls looked small to the girl, and they were held up so tightly on the underside of his cock that they almost merged with his organ. She forced an interested grin and gripped his hard-on with her black fingers. At least it was rock hard, she thought.

"Lets put that sucka' t' work," she cooed.

Garner positioned himself over the winsome maid. She worked his penis and aimed it at her gaping cunt hole. Suddenly his body stiffened and she felt jets of his jizz hit her squarely on her pussy. Garner grunted and his body shuddered, then he fell limply over the young black woman.

"I'm sorry, Jezelle," he muttered, "but you are so damned exciting that I just couldn't hold back."

"Thas okay, Mister Garner. Thas okay."

Jezelle stood up and rearranged her uniform and slid her panty crotch back over her puffy sex. She inspected herself in the full-length mirror in his room to make sure she was presentable.

"Will dat be all, Mister Garner?" she said with a crooked grin.

"Yes, Jezelle. Thank you for all your assistance", Garner mumbled, the side of his face pressed against his bed covers, his bare white ass sticking off the edge of his bed, his knees still on the rug.

Taking full, proud strides she left the room.

"Glory, child, where you been?" asked mama Tubbs, the Garner mansion chief.

Jezelle smiled smugly. "Oh, I was tucking in Mister Garner. I swear, that man is certainly one licentious lout!"

Tubbs sniffed the air. "Oh, I can tell! You smell like a spilled can of sex, child."

Jezelle sat at the breakfast table and opened her calculus book and began reading. She had a test that week.

Outside, Stacy pulled her SUV to a stop on the long circular driveway in front of the Garner mansion. Her pussy still throbbed from the punishment administered to it by her black buck Rufus. His jizz was still oozing slowly from her yawning cunt and soaking into the crotch of her riding breeches. She hoped she could make it to her bedroom before any of the hired staff noticed.

sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers