Stacy's Riding Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers

"Why don't we just make 'em marry her, like that other colored boy? We could have a double wedding."

"Be serious, Mark."

"We could send him a threatening letter, harshly worded."

"I know the owner of the stables. I could have the negro fired. That'd teach him."

"Heck, why not just let the air out of his tires, then?"

Buford frowned. He turned to Stanley, "Brother Garner, your wife is a habitué of those riding stables, is she not?"

"Yes, she rides there regular."

"Hmmm. . . I do hate to get our distaff partners involved in this sad business, but do you suppose you could impose on her the duty of doing a little spying for us? To help identify the victim in this matter and to confirm the negro's transgressions?"

"I suppose so. Yes, I am sure she would perform such a function if I asked her to."

"Capital! We should hold off on any rash decision as to what to do in this matter pending Mrs. Garner's full report."

End Part 4

sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers
12