Stacy's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't," I said, quickly turning my head to make sure the old couple hadn't realized my brothers hand was under my dress, if they had seen anything they weren't showing it.

"It's ok," he said, still with a lustful look in his eyes, "no one can see."

"But if someone gets on..."

"Ok, let's change places, that way no one will be able to see you because I'll be in the way." I thought for a moment, I was turned on, very turned on, and I wanted to feel his hands on me again but I was also terrified of being caught which, if I'm honest, turned me on more.

"Ok," I heard myself say. With that decided he stood up and I slid in behind him, next to the window, and he sat where I had been. My heart was racing; it was exciting enough just having my brother touch me, but having it done on a public bus was on another level entirely. Just as we settled into our new positions, with Jake's left hand now resting on my right leg, the doors closed and the bus pulled away.

I settled back into the seat and tried to relax, my legs were slightly apart, normally they'd be crossed but I didn't want to hinder my brother's exploration. I stared towards the front of the bus in almost a dream-like state, concentrating on the feeling of the warm hand sliding under my little silver dress. Jake shifted his position so his left arm ran along the back of the seat, behind my head, and he turned slightly towards me. Now, with his right hand, he continued to touch up his older sister. Now he was more comfortable he could easily access my whole body and I was at his mercy. He started back down at my knee and slid his hand right up my leg; the tension was building inside me, my heart still pounding. The bus, the driver, the old couple, everything just melted away and all that existed was the feeling. His hand was under my dress again and this time he wasn't stopping, his fingertips reached my sexy underwear and then, with a gentleness that almost made me cry out, he moved the silky barrier to one side and touched the moist skin beneath.

I was close to a massive orgasm already, not quite at the brink yet but the pressure was building steadily. His fingers delicately slide over the lips of my pussy, rubbing a finger up and down the length of my slit, at one point he grazed my clitoris which sent a shiver through my entire body. He wasn't going to slow down now, he must have know that he had me totally under his spell, my body reacting to every touch of my little brother. His fingers were slick with my juices now, his hand gliding over me and moving closer to my sweet opening. Sensing his intent, I raised my left leg slightly to open myself up, ready to accept him into my body. Even though I was expecting it, it still made me gasp when his index finger entered me, the wetness around his hand made it easy to slide in and out of me, so easy in fact that I soon felt a second finger inside me. The feeling of my brother slowly fucking me with his fingers, coupled with the location of our encounter, sent me to the very brink of my orgasm. My body was tense and it felt like my pussy was leaking all around my brother's hand. I was so close, so very close, then the bus stopped, when it did we lurched forward which drove his two fingers right up inside me, further than before. The feeling was exquisite and all I needed was a final thrust, one last touch, but it wasn't to be, my brother's hand had left my body and the doors to the bus had opened. I sat back again, still on the very brink of a massive orgasm, and tried to look composed as a torrent of people began pouring onto the bus.

The bus was almost full now and there were people sat in front and behind us, there were two last passengers, teenage girls on a night out, and the door closed and we began to move. I was still excruciatingly close to my orgasm, even with all these people, but then I was forced to put the feeling to one side as one of the teenage girls seemed to recognise my brother.

"Hiya Jake!" she said smiling, "I thought it was you!"

"Oh, hi Samantha," Jake responded. "How are you?"

"I'm great thanks, just on a girls night with Jenny." She gestured towards the other young looking girl she had got on board with, "there's a new club that just opened in town, we're gonna see who we can find to buy us drinks and dance with us!" She laughed and then stepped back a bit and looked towards me and I got a proper look at her. She was stunning, no other word for it. She looked young, not much over 16; although I was sure she was over 18. She was wearing a thin white coat that was hanging open showing off her body. She had a red bikini-like top on that looked like a bra except in between her moderately sized breasts there was a red bow which made it look like the top had been tied up there, under her bra, her midriff was totally bear, from where the top ended over her breasts right down to the top of her pleated red satin mini skirt, the skirt's hemline finished what could only be a few inches below her pussy. She looked like an advertisement for sex, her curly long blonde hair that fell in a cascade around her face and down to the middle of her back made me more than a little envious.

"Is this your date for the night?" Samantha asked, smiling brightly at me.

"Yeah," he said. "This is Stacy, Stacy this is Samantha, I knew her brother at college."

"Nice to meet you," I lied. "You look lovely."

"Aw thank you, you look beautiful; I wish my legs were that long!"

Maybe she wasn't so bad after all.

We exchanged smiles and then the bus began to pull away so she said goodbye to us both and went to sit with her friend. I realized then that Jake hadn't referred to me as his sister.

"She seems nice," I said. "Did you...go with her?" I regretted asking that question straight away but I couldn't stop myself.

"No," he said laughing. "I'm not her type, believe me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's a lesbian; didn't you notice how she was checking you out?" A wave of relief washed over me.

"No, I had no idea," I said smiling. Then I turned around to where she was sitting and saw her smiling at me; I smiled back and turned around again. My brother touched me on my thigh again and suddenly I realized that my body was still incredibly sensitive, so much so that his touch made me gasp in surprise. His right hand was under my dress again.

"Now, where were we?" He asked with a wicked smile returning to his lips. Oh god he wanted to finish me off, right here in the middle of a packed bus.

"We can't," I gasped worriedly. But I needed to orgasm, I ached for it.

"I know," he said. "But we will." With that he planted a kiss on my lips and his hand returned to my aching pussy. I was wet again and he slid two fingers deep inside me.

"Ohhh...god..." I whispered. Then it happened. On the crowded bus with, my brother's fingers inside me, my orgasm powered through my body, my soaked pussy tightened around its invaders as my body tensed up. My backside left my seat slightly, my body acting without any instruction from me. I wanted to scream, oh god I wanted to cry out at the top of my voice but I knew I had to stay quiet. Then it was over. The waves of pleasure eventually subsided and all the tension left my body. I felt like I was glowing, I let loose a sigh of contentment and my head lolled against my brother's shoulder. His left arm was around my shoulders and for the rest of the journey he held me close. As time went on I began to recover my strength, the realization of what I had just done, climaxed on a crowded pubic bus with my siblings hand between my legs, swept through me. I should have been ashamed at such an act, exhibitionism and incest, but in truth it served only to excite me more.

I sat up straight under my own power at last and arranged my clothes, frequently with both of us breaking into fits of giggles. A few moments later we had arrived at our stop. We stood up and waited in the aisle for the bus to come to a halt, I was behind my brother holding on to the back of a chair for support. When the bus did stop and the doors opened we began walking to the front and just as I stepped off the bus I felt a hand sneak up the back of my dress and squeeze a buttock. At first I thought it was Jake but then I realized it couldn't have been him as he was still in front of me. I turned around and there behind me was Samantha grinning widely!

"Was real nice meeting you," she said. "Have a good night," and before I could say a word she turned and linked arms with her friend, Jenny, and disappeared around the corner. All I could do was smile after her; she glanced back around the corner briefly and saw me smiling which made her grin once more and wink at me. Then she was gone.

Hand in hand we walked towards Rapture, the new club my brother was taking me to, and I noticed how dark it was, it was only around 8.30 but the darkness made it feel like it was much later. When we arrived I was relived to see that there wasn't a queue outside like I had seen outside some of the other clubs, I guess because it wasn't as well known yet. The numbness from my climax had only just started to give way and I noticed a chill in the air, another reason to be glad of the quick entry into the club. The first thing I noticed as we entered was the heat, it washed over my body and made me feel slightly faint, but I soon became acclimatised to the temperature. We walked in to a huge open area; there was a large wooden dance floor that took up about 70% of the floor space on which there must have been more than 150 people dancing to the loud music. They were playing something with a heavy beat which vibrated through the floor and up my body. The remaining space was taken up with a large carpeted area that was like a long strip along the side of the dancing area, on this strip was the bar which ran almost the length of the room and a large amount of tables and chairs and, up against the remaining wall space there was a long bench with padded seats and a cushiony back rest. Right at the back of the room there was a corridor on which there were signs indicating that the restrooms were at the end of the passageway.

We made our way towards the bar and Jake ordered each of us a bottle of some foreign lager-type drink. We took our drinks and went to sit down on the padded bench next to each other, there was a small table there, which we set our drinks on and swung our legs under. For a while we sat there watching the people dance and slowly drank our beverages. It tasted nice enough, although I doubt people buy the drink for the taste as much as the alcohol content.

"What do you think?" Jake shouted to me, his voice barely audible over the noise of the music and the other noise of people laughing, shouting and dancing.

"It's ok," I shouted back. "It's really hard to hear you though!" Jake smiled and for a while we made small talk and finished our drinks.

"Shall we have a go at dancing?" Jake asked.

"I don't know," I responded. "I don't know how! I've never danced in a place like this; shall we have another drink first?" I was trying to do two things, firstly I wanted to stall the embarrassment of trying to dance and, secondly, I felt that if I *was* going to be on the dance floor then I needed some more courage, in liquid form. With a smile Jake agreed and quickly we were both working on our second bottle. Ashamedly, by the time I had finished my second bottle, I was feeling rather tipsy. I had barely eaten all day and the alcohol had obviously found its way to my head. Feeling slightly intoxicated my inhibitions subsided and I at last agreed to accompany my brother to the dance floor. I took comfort in the fact that as there were so many people around us it was less likely anyone would take any notice of us. We draped our coats over our table and we walked towards the wooden section of the floor.

We walked onto the dancing area and quickly we were swallowed up by the crowd. I mimicked the actions of the other girls around me with my arms in the air and trying desperately to move my feet in a way that might be considered rhythmic. I felt incredibly foolish but I was happy to see that my brother was also struggling with the dance moves. We ended up in fits of laughter and all we managed was a 'bopping' action which, although helped us blend in, was nonetheless ridiculous looking, and the realization of that sent us into even more laughter. Then the music changed and the lighting became low, the club was shrouded in soft, dark colours. Reds, blues, greens and purples fell over the dancers and a slow song began playing. The mood of the place changed entirely and those around us stopped their manic dancing and instead used soft and slow movements. My brother and I stopped laughing and moved in to each others arms. My head rested on his shoulder and his hands ran over my bare back. For what felt like a long time we slowly moved with the music, it was a beautiful, perfect moment. I raised my head off his shoulder and looked deep into my sibling's eyes. I could see his passion, his love for me in those dark eyes, I moved in closer to him and that safeness, the kind I had felt one night ago when he had sat on my bed with his arms around me, came flooding back. Our lips were mere centimetres apart from each other and after I could wait no more I leant in and we shared the most passionate, beautiful kiss. As they had earlier tonight, our tongues met, but this time it was much slower, earlier it had been about lust, this time it was pure love. Nothing in the world mattered more than our dance, our purest expression yet of our love, of what we were and what we always intended to be, as if the kiss was our solemn promise to be with each other, like this, forever, and with that affirmation we danced on.

After a few more minutes the lights lifted and the crowd burst into applause, we joined in the clapping too and then made our way back to our table with a quick stop at the bar.

"That was great," I said to him. The word 'great' was an understatement but it was the best I could come up with on the spot.

"Yeah it was," he agreed. For the next half hour we indulged in more small talk, and drinking, until I began to feel the need to go to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the toilet," I said standing up.

"Yeah me too," Jake responded. We walked together down the long corridor and went into our separate restrooms.

I glanced at a clock on the wall and realized we had been in the club longer that I thought; it was now almost 9.45. Along one wall of the bathroom was on long mirror with five separate sinks set into the large marble table below it. On the other wall were seven cubicles, I went to the first cubicle and locked the door behind me. While I was in there I heard the door open and close a couple of times and I heard some the voices of girls, some of which had slurred speech indicating they had drunk a little too much. I was feeling tipsier now after my third drink of the evening, not roaring drunk by any means. I felt warm and my senses were pleasantly numbed. As I sat in my cubicle my thoughts returned to earlier that night on the bus. I smiled dreamily as I remembered the feelings that had surged through me, how my orgasm had torn through my slender body in full view of a bus full of strangers. I wondered if anyone had seen us and, predictably, that thought turned me on. I had never thought of myself as any kind of exhibitionist, indeed before the events of the last days I had been decidedly an introvert. This was totally out of character for me, but here on this night, with my brother, my *lover*, I was a different person. Bold, daring, sexy and, of course, totally in love. I cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet but instead of leaving the cubicle I lowered the lid of the toilet and sat back down, I wanted to stay for a moment longer and continue my train of thought. I could feel myself getting turned on again just thinking about the nights events. I realized that my hand had found its way to my right breast and was gently stroking the thin, silvery material that covered it.

I wanted to unhook the lace that ran around my back so I could slip my hand under my dress to fondle the flesh of my breast but instead I stood up. I couldn't do this here and now, besides my brother might be waiting for me outside. Just as I was about to unlock my door I heard voices from the corridor outside the bathroom. It sounded like Jake and a female voice, though I couldn't be sure. I heard the door open again and someone walked past my cubicle and into one of the others. I heard the click of the lock on the other door just as I opened my door and stepped out into the now deserted bathroom. I walked across to the sinks and checked my reflection in the long wall mirror while I washed my hands. I combed my wet hands through my hair to lay it down flat; the heat in the club had caused it to fray slightly and stand out a bit. Still with my eyes on my reflection I checked out my appearance, my dress still was as it should be although the pressure on my breasts had begun to make them ache slightly. As I was alone here I quickly unhooked the lace at the back of my dress. The relief was surprising; I hadn't realized how restrictive the dress had been over my chest. With my hands still damp I slipped them, one on each side, into the gap between my skin and the dress which had opened up as a result of untying the lace. I lightly caressed my smallish breasts trying to relive the ache further. I noticed that my nipples were now erect, no doubt from my thoughts earlier as well as the soft touch from my moist hands. While I gently rubbed them I also noticed that my pussy was becoming wet again. I was turning myself on right here in the public bathroom. Anyone could have walked in and caught me fondling my breasts and yet I didn't stop.

Maybe the drink was having more effect on me than I thought but it felt so good that I didn't want to stop. My breath came in a series of shallow gasps through my slightly parted lips. Every touch on my sensitive breasts and nipple sent shivers of pleasure through me and again I reverted to a dream like state. Then a loud noise startled me, after a second or two I realized it was the sound of a toilet flushing followed by the click of a lock. My hands were still on my bare breasts, under my dress and just as the door opened I turned back to face the sink and brought my hands out. There wasn't time to do up the lace again before the girl came out. I knew she was out of the cubicle now, I had heard the door open just as I had turned around. Now footsteps came up behind me then stopped. Was she staring at me?

"Well hello there Stacy," came a voice I immediately recognised. To confirm it I turned around and, sure enough, Samantha looked into my eyes with a huge smile on her lips. This was going to be interesting to say the least!

"Samantha! What are you doing here?" I blurted out

"Don't you remember?" She asked. "I told you I was going to a new club." Of course! I should've picked up on that when she said it on the bus, but then again, I was in the middle of being fingered to a massive climax by my younger brother.

"Yeah I remember now," I said. "I didn't realize you meant *this* club."

Samantha was no longer wearing the coat she had on the bus, she looked just as sexy as I remembered in her tiny red skirt and skimpy top, I was looking her up and down unconsciously and had to stop myself, focusing on her pretty face and smile it seemed obvious that not only had she noticed me staring but that she was loving it. She stepped towards me, quickly closing the gap between us, my god she was going to kiss me! This young, beautiful girl wanted to kiss me. Her arm was outstretched and she placed her hand on waist, she was close to me now. Her lips, still smiling, were inches away from my own. I could smell her perfume, an intoxicating sense that was a million times more effective than the alcohol I had consumed. I wanted to kiss her, oh god I *ached* to feel her soft lips on mine, but then I thought of my brother, I couldn't do this, it would be a betrayal, I couldn't do it to him, I loved him too much. Her lips were centimetres away from my own but at the last moment I backed away.