Stacy's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this Samantha," I stammered. "My bro...I mean Jake will be waiting for me outside."

"No, he isn't," she said. Her voice reduced to a husky whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "How do you know?"

"Before I came in I saw him waiting outside, he said he was waiting for you but I told him he should wait in the main room because I was going to chat to you about girly stuff in here."

"Oh, right," I stammered. My throat was suddenly dry, even while she had been talking my gaze had travelled the length of her body a few times. Just standing there with a hand on her hip talking to me was turning me on! I had never been so excited by a woman in my life!

"It's ok Stacy," she said softly. This time when she closed the gap between us I didn't back off.

"Don't worry, you're not cheating on him, I reckon this would turn him on!"

"What? Us standing here talking?" I asked naively.

"No. This." She quickly came at me and pushed me up against the wall, pinning me there. I felt something snap behind me but took no notice. I looked into her eyes, she wasn't smiling anymore, there was lust in her eyes, pure lust. For a moment she just held me there, staring into my eyes, and then, finally, her lips met mine. Her tongue pushed past my lips and dove into my mouth.

At first I tried to push her away but it felt good, oh god it felt so good. I stopped pushing and instead I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. The soft skin of her legs pressed against my own, she had brought a knee up in between my legs, lifting the hemline of my dress with it, and then pressing up in between my thighs and resting it on my pussy. My hands were all over her now, the bare flesh of her back, her buttocks and then in her beautiful long hair. Her lips parted from mine and instead she started franticly kissing my cheek and jaw line, then her lips were on my neck kissing every bit of exposed skin she could reach. She lowered her knee from my crotch and eased up on the kissing, we were both breathless and I was unbelievably turned on.

"Mmm Stacy, you taste so good, I wish we could keep going but Jake will be waiting for you and Jenny's waiting for me." I didn't want to stop but I knew we had to. Our lips locked once more then she stepped back. We moved to the sinks again and tidied ourselves up.

"I'll see you some other time, you can count on it!" She started to walk towards the door and as she passed behind me I watched her in the mirror. Then she walked right up behind me, I still watched her in the mirror rather than turning around. She smiled and slipped her hand through the still exposed gap between my chest and dress and placed it upon my breast. I gasped at her firm touch.

"Jake's a *very* lucky boy," she said withdrawing her hand.

"How old are you?" I didn't want to ask but I had to be sure.

"I'm 18," she said laughing.

"Samantha," I called after her as she walked towards the door. "Thanks." I wasn't sure why I was thanking her but regardless of the reason the pretty young blonde smiled broadly at me once more and then, just like before, she was gone.

When Samantha left the bathroom I became aware of a few problems I now faced; firstly I was horny, very horny, and I needed to get off however I had already taken a very long time and I couldn't stay here to finish myself off. Secondly, my silky g string was soaking wet and as a result were extremely uncomfortable and lastly, and most worrying, the lace which held the dress tight against my chest was broken. I figured that it must have happened when Samantha had pinned me to the wall. I remembered the snap I had felt at that time. The lace was hanging quite literally by a thread and only required a small tug for it to fall into my hand. Feeling the wetness again when I moved made my mind up about what to do with the soaking g string. I peeled it away from my drenched pussy and slid it down my legs and off. I discarded both the underwear and broken lace in a nearby bin. I needed to get back out there, Jake might even be worried, I glanced up at the clock and realized, with a huge sense of relief, that I had actually only been in here about 5 or 6 minutes! It seemed to have been much longer than that but I was very glad it hadn't been too long. So there I was, no bra, no panties and a dress that not only was very short, but now it was showing even more of my back and, if wasn't careful, the sides of my breasts. At last I had finished cleaning myself up and finally left the bathroom. I still needed to get off and, luckily for me; I had someone waiting for me who could totally satisfy my need.

When I came back into the main room a saw that Jake had gotten us both another drink and was waiting for me at the same table. He looked up at me and smiled; I smiled back and walked over to him. I was very aware of the warm air travelling up my dress and over my exposed pussy, like a constant reminder of how close to nudity I was in this extremely public place. I slid in behind the table alongside my brother, I realized that I had just given him an eyeful of my left breast and I couldn't help giggling a bit.

"What happened to your dress?" He asked.

"The lace at the back snapped off," I told him. "But that's not all."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I was in the bathroom I realized my thong was extremely wet," there was no reason to mention Samantha, after all hardly anything had happened.

"It's because of how turned on I've been all night," I continued. "I couldn't leave them like that and if I had dried them out they would have started to smell funny so..."

"You didn't!" he said, clearly shocked and excited at my state of undress.

"I did. I had to, they're in the bin!" Seeing the look on my brother's face made me start giggling.

"Oh god Stacy, are you serious?"

"Yes!" I said beaming at him. "Don't you believe me? Feel for yourself!" I took his hand and guided it under my dress and placed it on the bare lips of my pussy.

"God, wow," he said. He still looked surprised but I could tell he approved of my daring mood.

"What am I going to do with you?" He said, his hand still resting between my legs.

"Whatever you want," I replied in as sexy a voice as I could manage. "Whatever it is, do it quickly because I really need it." He smiled at me and winked then he stood over me and helped me to my feet. As he led me to the dance floor again I got the feeling that this dance was to be very different from the one we had shared earlier that evening.

It still shocked me how bold I felt, I think a large part of the confidence came from my drinks. The rest came from how sexy I felt, my brother and the young looking girl, Samantha, had left me in no doubt that I was indeed very attractive. And now, as my brother led me into the crowd of dancers, I felt like a new woman. We were once again swallowed up by the enormous amount of dancers as soon as we walked upon the wooden dance floor. The music was once again back to the loud volume and thudding beat that was so typical of modern club songs. Rather than jump about like we had done before we stepped into each others arms and danced close together. There were people all around us and I constantly felt people moving past me, I didn't care about it though, all I cared about was the feeling of my brothers body against mine. In full view of anyone who cared to see he let his hands fall down to my rear and took hold of my pert buttocks. I began to feel my dress sliding up over my thighs as we moved and rubbed against each other. It would slide right up just about showing the curves of my behind and then drop back, as we moved I became aware of the pressure against my lower stomach, a hardness which was coming from my brother's jeans! Of course I knew what the stiffness was and to confirm it I dropped a hand down and felt his rock hard penis through his jeans. Even with a small touch of his manhood I felt him let loose a groan. He had done so much for me tonight and now it was his turn, still surrounded by dancers I unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand inside.

As we moved together I gently rubbed my brother's erection through his boxer shorts. His head drooped down and rested on my shoulder for a moment, and then I felt his lips on my neck. He began to slowly and softly kiss my warm flesh; his hands were now on my bare back, gliding up to my collar and back down to the small of my back again. I then slipped my hand inside his shorts and touched the bare skin of his penis. I trailed my fingers along his full length to the swollen circumcised head; I could feel the moistness there, his pre cum was steadily running from the small 'eye' on top of the head. As I touched it my hand became slick with his moisture which allowed my hand to glide up and down his shaft with ease, while I was doing this for him I was aware of my juices moistening the lips of my own sex. I still needed to get off, to climax again. I was wondering how I could proceed when the lights suddenly lowered again as they had done earlier that night. All around us were dark shapes slowly moving together, I couldn't make out the features of anyone's face and I quickly realized that this was an opportunity, an opportunity that I wasn't going pass up. I slowly eased my brother's penis out of his jeans through the zipper that I had earlier undone. He must have sensed my intention because as soon as I brought his manhood out into the open he pulled me very close to him and guided himself beneath my dress.

I could feel him at my entrance and realized I needed to open myself up for him. So I brought my long, silky leg up to his waist and hooked it around his rear. Now that I was ready for him he gently eased himself past my moist lips and into his sister's body. He filled my wet pussy with his stiff penis then withdrew almost his entire length from it before once again pushing forward, he worked his way in and out of me and, for the second time that evening, I was totally at his mercy in a place full of strangers. My breathing became shallower with every thrust; I was getting close to climaxing again, very close. The soft music played on as loud as before but the lyrics of the song seemed to get further away, I felt like I was floating above my body looking down on myself, my leg was still wrapped around my brother's waist causing me to hold on to him tightly to stop myself falling back. He was thrusting into me harder and faster now, harder...harder. Now when he was entering my body he was actually causing me to stand on the tip toes of my foot on the floor, it felt like I was being impaled again and again, I felt no pain, probably because of the numbness brought on by the drinks and the flooding of the erotic impulses shooting through my body. The club and everyone in it melted away and all that existed now was the sweet feeling being given to me from my own sibling, my own flesh and blood. I was having sex with my brother in the middle of a club on a dance floor populated by more than a hundred people! It was that realization of what we were doing that sent me over the edge.

"Ohhh god, Jake...yes Jake, god I love you Jake!" I had said it louder than I intended but thankfully the music was a particularly high volume.

"Ohhh...." The orgasm slammed through my body and Jake had to hold me upright for a moment, he had stopped penetrating me so he could hold me, I knew he hadn't yet ejaculated. I was shaking and shivering, still in the throws of a climax the like of which I had never had, except earlier tonight on the bus! This was much more public though and, as a result, infinitely more exciting.

Through the darkness I looked into my brother's eyes. He had removed himself from me and now I had both feet on the floor. The love was evident in his eyes but there was also frustration, he needed to cum, clearly the sight of his sister and an enormous orgasm had taken him very close to his own orgasm. I wanted to guide him back into me but there was a problem. If he ejaculated inside me his cum would be running down the inside of my legs and all over my pussy, we still had to get home and I didn't want to have my brother's milky cum dribbling out of me for the rest of the night and the taxi ride home. I couldn't just leave him this way though it wasn't fair, but then I had an idea. I then did something that, even in my most erotic fantasies, I would never have even thought about doing with anyone. But this wasn't just anyone, it was my brother, and right now he needed this. With the lights still low and with the dark shapes still all around us I knelt on the floor and guided his penis into my mouth tasting my own nectar mixed with my brother's pre cum

I don't think he would have thought it possible but right now, in this most public of places, his beautiful older sister, who he had confessed to fantasizing about for years, had his whole erection in my mouth. I was confident of my ability to do this after the many nights I had spent watching pornography on my computer. I formed a tight seal around his shaft with my lip and gently moved my head forwards and backwards again and again, now it was his turn to be at my mercy! As I slid my lips up and down his shaft I began to feel him gently pushing into my mouth. I knew he must be getting close so I increased my speed. Soon though I didn't need to move as quick because he was doing the movements himself, he thrust himself in and out of my mouth and I maintained the tight seal around his member. Then he began to push against my forehead, he was pushing me away! At first I didn't understand but then I realized he was about to ejaculate, but I wasn't going to be denied, I needed it, I *had* to taste it so I brushed his hand away from my head and forced myself onto his penis just as he started to cum. My mouth was quickly filling up with my brother's milky fluid; the feeling of his hot cum spurting into my mouth was just amazing. Eventually the torrent subsided and he withdrew himself from my mouth. With my mouth now full of his cum I realized I couldn't exactly spit it out on the wooden floor, nor did I have anything to spit into, so I did the only thing I could do, I tilted my head back and swallowed! The hot, salty cum poured down my throat and after another couple of mini swallows it was gone. While I was doing that my brother had returned his penis to the privacy of his jeans and had zipped them up again. He had a huge smile on his face, and so did I. Just as I stood up again the lights came back up, I stepped into my brother's arms and we hugged for what seemed like a long time although in reality it was only a couple of minutes. As we made our way back to our table I glanced over my shoulder and noticed a few men and women were watching us, most were smiling. I was so contented and happy at the moment that I just smiled back at them and carried on walking. I wondered if they would smile so much if they knew we were related!

We retrieved our coats from our table and walked towards the doors, there was a payphone just behind them which Jake used to call a taxi. I was incredibly tired all of a sudden and a brief glance at my brother told me that he was also feeling the effects of our crazy night out. We waited outside the club for our taxi; Jake was holding me in an attempt to keep the cold away. It was only a few minutes until the car arrived and we both climbed into the back seat, Jake told the driver our address and settled back with his arm around my shoulders, gently stroking my hair, we sat in silence all the way home for we no longer needed words, all I needed now was to be close to him.

We arrived home and Jake quickly paid the driver, then arm in arm we walked to the door. I was just about to unlock it when Jake stopped me.

"I guess we should switch back into 'brother and sister' mode huh?" He said with a look of regret was on his face.

"Yeah I guess so...I love you Jake and one day, if you want to, we should move into a place of our own, nobody would have to know." Jake was smiling now.

"Do you really mean that?" He asked, looking into my eyes again.

"Yes, I do," I assured him. Then we hugged each other and shared a final kiss before opening the door.

All the lights were off and the house was quiet. Obviously our parents had gone up to bed so we quietly made our way upstairs. Outside my brothers room we stopped and looked into each others eyes again.

"I want to be with you forever," I said to him. My emotions were pouring out of me now.

"I want that too," he said. "And we will, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone."

We embraced each other a final time then parted. Now alone in my room I took off my dress and more a moment stood naked, then I looked into my wardrobe and picked out some shorts and slid them up my smooth long legs then I got a small vest and slipped it over my breasts. I quickly went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, feeling much fresher now I returned to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. The memories came thick and fast as I recounted the amazing events of the last two nights.

It had started with simply needing comfort after feeling so alone. I recalled crouching outside my brother's room that night and how I had timed my orgasm to coincide with his. Later that night I had given my heart, body, soul and virginity to him. And today, from the time spent in the shower fantasizing about what might happen tonight and then, of course, the night itself, our bus ride and our unbelievable night at the club. The beautiful young blonde girl Samantha and finally, our love making on the dance floor. The last thing I thought before I gave in to my fatigue was that now, at last, I was in love and someone was in love with me. It was a night I would remember forever.

My name is Stacy and I am in love with my brother, and that was our story.

[I really hope you enjoyed this story, and the series as a whole. If you did enjoy it please rate it kindly, it only takes a moment after all! I value your opinions so please get in touch if you have and feedback or advice. Thank you!]