Stacy's Transformation

Story Info
A young woman's captor turns her into a cow-human hybrid.
1.4k words
4.18
110.9k
39
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think you're doing here?"

Stacy and her friends looked around wildly and, seeing a vague figure in the distance charging towards them, ran without a second thought in the opposite direction. They were trespassing, after all, and they'd already tipped over two cows.

Her long black braid whipping side to side in the cool night air, Stacy sprinted to keep up with her friends and cursed her refusal to ever join them in the gym. They were next to her, then a few feet ahead of her, then ten feet ahead of her--

A split second before she fell, Stacy felt a pain in her ankle. She crashed to the ground, the body part in question most likely sprained judging from the pain. Her friends didn't notice her fall, and from the sound of it, the male-sounding figure who'd yelled at them was still in pursuit. She slowly tried to stand, wincing at the tenderness in her ankle, but found she couldn't put any weight on it.

Mind racing, she called to her friends, "Wait up!" but they either didn't hear or didn't care. Painfully, Stacy tried to hobble away, taking strides with her good leg and gingerly stepping with her injured one, but she knew she just wasn't going fast enough to escape.

She could hear the heavy footsteps and heavy breathing behind her, and she tried to speed up, but her ankle was too tender. As she was attempting to pull herself back up from a partial stumble, a man's large arm grabbed her around her waist and hoisted her into the air.

Her assailant slung her over his shoulder as she screamed and struggled to no avail. He held on tightly and silently no matter how hard she pounded her fists against his back or tried to pry his arm free of her torso. He was walking back in the direction from which he came, as far as she could tell. In the dark, in pain, and dizzy, Stacy didn't recognize that they were heading towards a barn until they were nearly inside.

Once inside, she was dumped unceremoniously onto the dirty floor. Some sort of overhead lighting had been installed, which was switched on moments after she was put on the floor. Stacy looked up to see a man looming over her. His visage was grizzled but not particularly old, so far as she could tell. His whole presence felt menacing and even though she couldn't recognize the foot long fiberglass rod in his hand, she felt wary of it all the same.

"Take off your clothes," he demanded. As she cowered, he added, "Or I'll shock you until I have to do it for you." It took her a moment to realize what he meant; with horror, she realized the fiberglass rod must be an electric cattle prod.

Stacy obeyed, eyes lowered and her whole body shaking, first with fear and then with the cold as she piled her clothing next to her. Kneeling, she rubbed her shoulders and forearms vigorously to try to warm herself up. She could hear footsteps; the man was walking around the barn, but she was far too terrified to watch him. Now, she could see his feet walk up to her, as she looked up, he was going behind her. Her attempt to pull away came too late, but it wasn't a finger or male organ that touched her, but a needle.

She screamed as something was injected into her. Even after it was pulled out of her buttocks, the region still stung. The man came around and grabbed her braid, pulling her hair back and putting something around her neck. He released her hair and fastened it. There was a metallic tinkling sound as he did so, like there was a bell on the collar.

As he released her neck, Stacy felt a sharp pain in the lowest regions of her back, just above the cleft of her buttocks. Her tailbone ached and she could swear for a moment that something was budding out of her. She dismissed the thought, but only for seconds, as the pain didn't just grow, but there was a new tingling sensation over skin she definitely hadn't had before.

Just as that pain seemed to be dulling, an even stranger feeling assaulted her ears. She whipped her head about, the little bell on her collar jingling naively, but could find no source for the extreme heat she felt melting her ears like wax. They felt as if they were about to drip, then began to smooth out, it felt, like they were being ironed into a new shape.

"The change can be a bit painful," the man said with a cruel smile. The burn was now in her nose, and her feet were hit by the worst suffering yet as they began to warp. Stacy couldn't even look up at him through her tears as she pawed at the floor in agony.

Her new appendage was tense and uncomfortable, though it had apparently stopped growing. She focused on twitching it first, then swooshing it back and forth, a distraction from the disfiguration of what could no longer even be considered feet.

Stacy wanted to ask what he was doing to her, but it was far too clear. Perhaps she just put together all the pieces correctly, but somehow in her mind she knew beyond a doubt that the changes to her body had turned her into something more... bovine. She shuddered; it was such an alien concept to think of herself as not fully human any more and, worse still, she wasn't entirely repulsed by it.

"I think that's just about done, don't you?" Stacy finally gathered the courage to look up. Indeed, her body seemed to have finally stopped changing, and her terror was just beginning to subside. Of course, that was until she noticed that her captor was holding another syringe.

It was sharp and quick, this time injected into her shoulder. She felt overwhelmed, mind racing as a thousand terrifying images came to mind of what worse things this serum could bring.

Instead, oddly, Stacy felt almost OK. Better than that really, for this new feeling was a pleasant warmth. She gasped, overcome by a sudden tingling sensation caressing her torso. Her body seemed almost to swell with delight. Just her imagination, she thought, or was it? In particular, her breasts felt heavier. She tentatively touched her breasts with one hand, mercifully unchanged by either injection, to find that they were no longer the tiny and perky as she was used to. They'd already grown by what would be at least one bra size, and even as she cupped one of them in her hand she felt it slowly expanding.

She began to flush with arousal, her breasts still growing until they reached almost an unnatural size. Gingerly fingering a nipple, she found it had also grown and was slightly elongated. Even as her teats finally seemed to stop changing; they felt pleasantly swollen, as odd as such a sensation seemed to her. It was such a lovely feeling that even as she felt the man moving to stand behind her, she was more excited than she was frightened.

He was kneeling now, and fabric was rustling. His flesh pressed against hers without further warning and he buried his cock deep inside of her. Despite his huge size, bigger than Stacy had ever felt before, she'd grown so aroused that her body allowed him to slide right in. She thought she moaned, but the noise that escaped her lips was something more primal. Her large breasts rocked back and forth as he fucked her, and she delighted in their motion. Her tail, too, flicked to and fro, occasionally brushing the man's still-clothed chest.

When he shifted a knee, positioning himself slightly differently, Stacy distinctly felt the change in angle. It hit deep inside of her, just the right angle, and her breath came heavily and quickly. One proper push in at the right time, and her whole body quaked; her hands gave way and she sank to her elbows, pressing her breasts against her arms and the cold floor. He finished moments later, warm spurts coating the inside of her.

Dripping from her own juices and his, Stacy lay on the barn floor, slightly in shock, but feeling far more sexually satiated. She mooed gently as she felt her captor's hand stroking her ears, and she tucked her tail in close. Her breasts were still so sensitive that just by idly caressing them, her pussy grew warm again. Curiously, she pinched a nipple. It felt delightful, but also emphasized how swollen her breasts were.

"Don't worry; we'll put those to work tomorrow," the man said with a grin, grabbing her tits with his own rough hands. "Hybrids produce the finest milk."