Staff Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

It was almost a full minute before she relaxed her thighs, releasing my head from where it was held. I gave her small gentle kisses the whole way back up her body ending with a soft kiss on her lips the taste of her pussy still fresh on my own lips. I didn't have long to rest because just as she caught her breath Anna climbed on top of me straddling me, grinding her soaking wet pussy on my hard cock.

"Fuck, I want to fuck you so badly."

"Do you have a condom?" Anna asked, "Because I don't have any here."

"Yeah there's one in my wallet, in my pants."

"Where are your pants?"

"In the other room."

Anna jumped off me and ran to the other room returning a second later throwing me my wallet as she climbed back on top grinding her pussy on my cock a little faster in anticipation, leaning back holding on to the heels of her boots. I had to stop for a second and admire the view before returning to tearing my wallet open to find the condom I always kept yet never got to use hidden in the inner pocket.

I was a very firm believer in the rule of it's better to have it and not use it then need it and not have it, that is of course except for tonight. While back at Tom's house he had approached me when the two of us where alone in the kitchen getting more drinks and asked to borrow a condom having none of his own and knowing were things were going to end with Michelle. This was before anything had happened with me and Anna and me being the good friend slipped Tom my just in case condom.

"TOM YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted

"What's wrong?"

"I gave Tom my only condom earlier I don't have any."

Both mine and Anna's faces dropped, it was too early for any shops to be open and even then the closest shop was a twenty minute walk away. We checked her housemates room but she had none also or if she did, she had them well hidden because we ransacked her room. Anna wasn't on any birth control and we both agreed it wasn't worth running the risk. We returned to Anna's bed my cock still hard Anna still horny and made the best with what we could do besides fuck, which as we all know is still a lot.

Anna continued to grind her pussy on my cock her juices visibly dripping down my shaft, our hands grabbing and squeezing exploring every part of each other's bodies. Anna started to suck my cock and lick my balls once more the sensation feeling even better this time then the first. I flipped her over onto the bed and straddled her chest; she pushed her big E cup tits together my cock sliding between them easily with the coating of saliva and pussy juice. Each time the head of my cock popped through she was ready to lick it. I could feel the urge to cum building up inside again and Anna could obviously see it also, pushing me off her, grabbing my cock in her hands and pumping it furiously. Taking my balls in her mouth one at the time, I couldn't stop myself from cumming even if I wanted too, shooting another big load of cum all over my chest. Anna sucked the tip of my cock clean before licking the cum from my chest and ending as I had when I made her cum, by kissing me on the lips, letting me taste some of my own juices on her lips.

We fell asleep quickly after, our naked bodies wrapped around each other no blankets to cover us. When we woke up it was the afternoon and I had to go, I'd to call out to college with some projects before starting work at two. I showered at Anna's her joining me near the end, we kissed and touched but didn't want to get each other as worked knowing we couldn't go any further. I helped her clean the apartment picking up the clothing that was thrown everywhere the night before, before kissing Anna goodbye at the door and telling her I'd see her later.

That is where my story with Anna comes to an end, for the rest of Christmas we worked different shifts me two till ten her ten till five or six in the morning. I went back home for Christmas and when I returned after Christmas Anna was on holidays for a month back in Poland. During that time I quit my job so I could focus more on college. I returned to work that summer but by that time I'd a girlfriend. She was a friend of mine from college who I always used to go out with, but things had started to get serious between us just before college ended for the summer. Anna was seeing someone, a friend of her housemates. We never really brought up the Christmas party again but if ever we hugged at work or on a night out it tended to linger a bit. There was always that look Anna had in her eye when we parted, probably the same one I'd in mine, thinking back to that night and enjoying the memories.

The end.

12