Stag Night

Story Info
Sam makes the most of his last night of freedom.
1.3k words
4.05
64.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam hit the floor hard, the cheap carpet burning his knees and the palms of his outstretched hands. The office was small and stank of stale liquor and cigar smoke. Sam gathered himself into a crouch, instinctively covering his nakedness. At twenty-four, Sam still had the lithe body of teenager, but benefited from the gentle chiseling bought with hours in the gym and with a cock that swung down past his ass as he crouched.

Bull came through the door behind Sam, lashing out with a kick that failed to connect. "Fucking cheapskate!" spat Bull, towering over Sam. Bull was six and a half feet of solid flesh, a combination of muscle mass and fat that made him look like a walking, talking side of beef. Sam couldn't help but notice the flayed skin across his knuckles, and the blood stain on the end of his boot.

The boss looked up from his desk. His face was masked behind a swirl of cigar smoke as he spoke.

"What you got there Bull?"

"Caught him trying to get out the bathroom window Boss," said Bull. He launched another kick at Sam, connecting this time, and sending Sam sprawling onto all fours in front of the boss' desk.

The boss stood up, although he didn't look much taller from where Sam was sprawled. "So why is he naked?"

"Like that when I found him," replied Bull. "Looks like another stag night prank to me."

"Ah," said the boss. "The old 'run up a big bill and leave the groom to pay' trick eh? Nice friends you've got there pal."

Sam, still trying to get air back into his lungs, pulled himself up onto all fours. "Yeah," he wheezed, "Although I can't believe they stripped me too."

"Well, you'd better hope they jammed your credit card up your ass pal," said the boss, "Or you've got a problem."

"Look," said Sam nervously "There's no need for any trouble. I've got money, whatever the bill is I can pay it, I just need to get home and get my cheque book."

"Is that why you were climbing out of the window?" asked Bull.

"I just panicked," said Sam, feeling nausea squashing his stomach down into a ball. He could feel sweat on his back, and a shiver ran down his spine. "I didn't know what to do."

"Well," said the boss. "What do you think we should do Bull? Shall we take our little friend here home?"

"No!" blurted Sam.

The boss looked down at Sam. The wreath of smoke around his head had evaporated, revealing a greasy pock-marked face topped with a receding swathe of slicked hair. "You think you get to have an opinion?" he shouted.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," pleaded Sam. "It's just that my girlfriend is having her hen party at our house tonight. I can't go back there like this."

"You look pretty good to me," said Bull. Sam had noticed until then the amount of attention the hulking Bull had been paying to his naked body, and he felt his cock give an involuntary twitch of excitement. Sam flinched, and tried to cover himself again.

Bull stepped closer, and reached out with one of his huge hands to stroke the firm flesh of Sam's back. Sam didn't move, remaining rigid on all floors in front of Bull and his boss. Bull brought his hand to his nose and smelt the sweat from Sam's back. "Mmmm," he said, "You smell good."

"Please," said Sam, "I can get money."

The boss walked around behind Sam and squatted down. "I bet you can," he said, reaching underneath Sam and taking hold of his quickly stiffening cock, "But this tells me you'd rather work your debt off with Bull here."

Sam swallowed, and silently begged his dick to shrivel. He closed his eyes, but couldn't ignore the tell tale sound of a belt being undone, or the gently massaging of his cock by the boss' slimy hand.

"How long has it been?" asked the boss, "Since you had some cock boy?"

"Th .. Three years," stammered Sam. "Since I met my girlfriend."

"I bet she doesn't know you like it like this does she?" The boss squeezed the hard flesh of Sam's cock, and slowly pulled back his foreskin to reveal the throbbing tip of his dick.

"No," replied Sam. "She doesn't know."

"Open your eyes," said Bull. Sam didn't need to open them to know what he would be faced with, but he did as he was told. Bull's erect penis dangled in front of him, a thick and meaty as the rest of the man. Sam licked his lips and took Bull's cock in his hand.

"It's so big," he said, as the slowly ran his hand up and down the veiny shaft. Precum leaked from Bull's circumcised prick, and Sam leaned forward to lick at it. As he did so, he felt a sudden shock of cold from his ass, the familiar feeling of lube being applied to his ring piece.

"I bet you've missed having a guy in your ass," said the boss, panting with excitement.

Sam opened his mouth but didn't reply, pulling Bull's cock into his greedy mouth instead. His lips ran along the length of it, making the skin slick with his own spittle. Bull sighed as Sam's tongue began to roll in circles around the head of his cock and Sam loosened his throat to accept Bull's first gentle strokes.

Behind Sam, the boss pulled his own stumpy cock from his trousers. It was already hard, and he wasted no time in bringing it to Sam's waiting asshole. He pressed his swollen head against it, the lube easing the natural tension in Sam's sphincter. "You wanna be fucked now?" asked the boss, using his cock head to gently stretch Sam's ring. Sam nodded, and the boss began to force his cock into the young man's ass.

"That's it boss, give it to him," said Bull, watching as his boss began to pump in and out of Sam's ass. Sam gasped between strokes from Bull's cock, his mouth widening into a grin with every passing moment. Bull placed one of his huge hands on Sam's head and used it to keep Sam steady as he increased the speed and power of his strokes. He began to fuck Sam's face, his long cock banging against the back of Sam's throat, replacing the gasps of pleasure with desperate gags.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," panted the boss as he screwed Sam from behind. "Three years off has sure made you tight again boy." He grabbed Sam's hips and pulled himself as deep into Sam as he could manage. "I'm gonna blow my load in your ass boy, what do you think about that."

Sam wrenched Bull's thrusting cock out of his mouth just in time for the man's sperm to erupt across Sam's face. Sam kept hold of the spasming cock and jerked it violently, splattering cum across his cheeks and lips. Looking back, thick white streaks painted across his face he shouted "Yes! Cum in my ass! Fuck me!"

The boss needed no further invitation and, spreading Sam's ass cheeks with his hands, he levered himself up into a semi-standing position and used his full weight to drive his cock deep inside Sam. Sam gasped with delight and banged a fist on the floor. "Yes! Yes! Put it deep inside me!"

The door of the office opened as Sam felt the hot blast of the boss' semen being delivered to the depth of his bowels. Sweating, panting, and covered in semen, he collapsed onto the floor. Across the room, he could see four pairs of shoes that he immediately recognized.

"Smile!" cheered his friends in unison. "Happy Wedding Day."