Stage 02

Story Info
What plans does he hold for her in the shower?
1.8k words
4.11
22.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stage 2: Graduation in the Shower

He had promised her something special, something different tonight, moulding together both new and old things they'd tried. To further add to her already vast intrigue he'd left her some instructions, instructions he had added she had to follow stringently.

Rule One: The Clothes you have to wear are on the bed. Everything provided must be worn.

Rule Two: Your hair must be in bunches.

Rule Three: Make must be applied, a lot of it, and thick.

Rule Four: Meet me in the shower-room at Six p.m. Sharp.

It was now 5.45 pm, in her excitement she had got dressed early into the clothes that had, as predicted, been neatly laid out for her. They consisted of a white shirt, a short tartan skirt, a little red and black striped tie, little white socks, a pair of cute little shoes, even a pair of white knickers. She giggled to herself as she admired her little white bum in the mirror, visible if she just leant over a tiny bit, also the fact that the bunches in her hair made her look really cute, she would added ribbons, but the rules hadn't specified such. The costume wasn't new; she thought to herself, so what's so intriguing in the shower-room?

Her questions were soon answered, as at 6 she edged her way into the shower-room where her boyfriend was waiting for her, he was topless and only wore a pair of tight jeans. Behind him she could catch a glimpse of a couple of items, she recognized as some of their toys. A small piece of her felt disappointed, a 'routine' play in a different room? Not as exciting as she'd hoped, still she knew she'd enjoy it.

'Take a seat honey.' She looked somewhat bemused at this, but he ushered her into the shower itself, which was an ample size, more than enough room to fit a chair – a simple metal one, from his desk actually, which she sat down upon, making sure she gave him a brief flash of her little white bum before sitting down. By now she had expected a taste of the cane across her buttocks, or at least a spanking? Still there was plenty of time, and so she sat down quite happily.

Without complaint he tied her hands securely behind her, and her ankles to the chair legs, just so her legs were somewhat spread, letting the little skirt ride up slightly to show off her knickers. However the next part caught her by surprise, a cock gag was thrust down her throat from behind and then her vision was obscured as a leather blindfold was also added. 'These are new' she thought, trying to get the gag to sit comfortably in her throat. Next she felt him in between her thighs, running a little vibrator up and down the outside of the knickers, she sighed happily and leant her head back, giving herself over to his pleasures.

Such playing was relatively short lived however, he teased her enough to get her excited, but that's where he wanted her to be left. Her dark rimmed eyes stared out at him as he removed the blindfold and retracted the vibrator, the cock gag however he left in. Then he stood back, smiling, a certain smile that she recognized, not vicious, but certainly cruel. Before she knew what was happening a stream of mildly warm water sprayed out at her. The swine had switched the shower on! 'My shoes!' she wanted to scream at him, but not only was he gone, any attempts to shout were thwarted by the cock gag.

The water was primarily aimed at her chest, and as the water soaked through her white shirt, it quickly became almost clear and clung to her breasts, just as the skirt clung to her thighs, the socks to her legs, and her shoes were filling with water as well, in which she squiged her toes about in. However the water, as the skirt rode up slightly as she was tied down, was also reaching her knickers, so those too were clinging neatly to her shaved pussy, which was beginning to become moist, not just from the water. Her nipples too now stood firm and erect, she was beginning to revel in the sensation of the clothes clinging tightly to her body, she felt sexy and was becoming aroused. She was also enjoying the sensation of pressing her toes against the wet cotton socks against the little shoes. She began to part her legs a little bit more, letting more of the water reach between her thighs, she also leant forward to let the water trickle down between her cleavage, running down her stomach and soaking her knickers. She was having a thoroughly good time in general, bound, soaked, and increasingly horny.

Her boyfriend soon returned, satisfied that his partner, whom he'd been watching as she became more comfortable and remained totally oblivious to him. 'You like getting wet then baby?' he asked with a raised eyebrow, 'then lets see what we can do', he proceeded to detach the shower and slowly ran it up her body, this time with him in control she began to moan slightly, accepting his baptism, however this time he didn't stop at chest height, he raised the shower head up to soak her hair and face, her make up began to run under the onslaught, completely messing her up, which only made her more ravenous for him. Her nipples were clearly visible beneath the drenched white cotton shirt, and she could see his gaze resting upon them, the attention made her heart beat faster, her rate of breath increase, she knew he had plans...

Before he began to play with her, he turned the shower upon himself, soaking his hair and letting the water run down his chest, soaking the top of his jeans. She began to feel aroused for this, but strangely, she thought, she wanted to see him drench his jeans further...

Noticing the effect he was having on her, evident in her shifting and straining slightly against the bonds, he slowly, teasingly ran the water down across his jeans, till they were totally dark, and glistening...

Hanging the shower up and turning off the water he turned to his soaked schoolgirl, who was staring at the bulge in his jeans, which was now totally enveloped by the tight shiny denim. He straddled her thighs, lowering his hand down into her knickers, with a visible gasp her head rolled back, he slowly massaged her sopping wet pussy, whilst he fondled her nipples, making sure they totally protruded from the shirt, her eyes closed, head back, totally oblivious as he brought out the clamps with one hand from his pocket, and deftly attached one to one nipple, and then the other, a long drawn out moan escaped from the gag, and she looked up at him, longing flooding her eyes, she really was hungry for him, but he had a couple more surprises yet...

Undoing her shirt, so the tops of her breasts were clearly visible, and rolling the skirt up a little higher, so he could clearly see her thighs between her spread legs, he produced another new item she had not seen before...a candle...

Lighting it he asked her 'Lets see what happens when we mix fire and water shall we?' Her eyes visibly widened, but she trusted him, and she was too horny to care by now anyway. He started by dripping the wax across the top of her breasts, she moaned slightly, rolling her body against the restraints, but afterwards always staring at him with those hungry eyes, the wax looked beautiful upon her round soft bosom, and she seemed to enjoy the warm stinging, then claming sensations as he let the wax run down the insides of her breasts. He knelt before her, spreading her legs to encompass him she looked down, as he slowly started to lick and kiss her thighs. She knew what was coming, and did not struggle as the heat of the wax splashed down onto her thighs; she in fact welcomed the sensations, she trusted him completely, and loved the feeling of being completely dominated like this, especially the thought of the fun they'd have peeling it off afterwards, each line followed by his kisses, his tongue...she spread her legs to let the wax continue further up her thighs...she too could play this game...fully aware of what she intended, he allowed the candle wax to trail further up her thighs, stopping just before her pussy, he would certainly give her a series of orgasms with his tongue, as soon as he'd finished with his little 'fuck-toy'.

Blowing out the candle and removing the cock gag, to fully admire the dark eye liner running down her cheeks, a Madonna defaced he thought to himself, but in no way any less beautiful, more so in his eyes, he straddled her, leaving his crotch just out of reach of her tongue which she was straining to touch him with, he moved forward, and pressed her face against his jeans, smothering her against his hard cock, rather than struggle she pushed into him.

He freed her hands, and allowed her a breath of air, 'Let me swallow you whole, let me be you little fuck toy, master, let me take you deep into my mouth, fuck my mouth remorselessly, let me taste your cum on my tongue...' It was his turn to be taken back, this time by quite how forthcoming she was as she almost snarled those words, and who was he to disappoint? Almost quivering from the legs down, he breathlessly proclaimed 'Jesus honey...' but before he could continue she had torn his jeans open and had taken his cock into her mouth, this time he visibly shuddered, placed both hands on the back of her head, and rocked back and forth, he could feel his cock going deeper and deeper into her, he was slightly worried she was going to gag, but she simply gripped him to her tighter, and lust soon trampled across compassion. Soon he was fucking her mouth like relentlessly, his loud moans drowning her muffled moans out, he began to throb, she could feel it, he was so close, she held onto him tighter, taking him impossibly deep...

...Shuddering, and gasping loudly, as if he'd been struck, he fired his sticky white cum deep down her throat, she still held onto him, forced to swallow, as he withdrew from her grasp, she licked the remaining cum from his penis, the wave of complacency which had swept over him was short lived, as he felt this time her hands pushing him down between her thighs...