Stage 03

Story Info
An awakening messy fetish.
1.5k words
4.24
30.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tale Three: A Messy Baptism

All she wore was a high pair of black leather boots and a pair of plain thong-back, black knickers, nothing special, but this was what she was told to wear. She wasn't entirely sure as to what to expect, and a little tremor of excitement ran through her. Sitting down on a chair which was laid out in the large shower she ran through the events that had led her to this position:

She and her boyfriend were watching television one morning and a bosomy young lady was being threatened by a gaudily dressed host holding a pie, at this point she noticed her boyfriends attention in the television had perked up slightly, bemused she carried on to watch, after much to-ing and throwing by the host, building up suspense before the inevitable: the pie was pushed firmly into the girls face, leaving her a smiling creamy mess, however looking to her boyfriend he seemed visibly aroused, no matter how hard he tried to conceal it. Upon further interrogation he revealed a certain fetish for W.A.M., 'Wet and Messy', wanting to keep him happy she said she'd give it a go one night, and a date was set. Today.

His excitement all week had been beginning to rub off on her and furthermore, he'd promised to entail her own foot fetish into the equation, which also brought up more questions. Crossing her legs she patiently awaited her boyfriend to return, wondering if she was going to enjoy this experience as much as her boyfriend had promised, and whether or not her hair would survive, let alone her boots!

Eventually he entered the room, arms full of hidden goodies he intended to use, she uncrossed her legs and swallowed nervously. She needn't have waited long, once all the preparations were done, he asked her to stand up, and hold out her knickers for him, which she obediently did. Much to her dismay, he revealed a rather large pot of Raspberry yoghurt, a dark purple colour, and held it threateningly over the lip of her knickers. Her breathing drew heavy, almost as heavy as his, as he rode out the suspense for a bit longer...

Slowly he tilted the pot further and further...her gaze remained fixedly on the thick purple yoghurt, which threatened to overspill at any minute, whilst his gaze flickered from the yoghurt to her face, breathing in deeply the sexy expression of anxious anticipation...

Ever so slowly it began to flow, cascading down into her knickers, pooling about her pussy, cool to the touch, and as the knickers began to fill, some began to spill down her thighs, ever so slowly...she gasped as it flowed down against her, actually enjoying the sensation, at his signal, she let go, the knickers snapping shut, pushing more of the yoghurt down her thighs, and this time up into her now wet pussy.

Yet this was not to be the end of the initial onslaught, whilst he massaged the yoghurt inside her knickers by pressing it in further, causing more to spill down her thighs, slowly making it's way down her legs, he produced a carton of custard which he delicately poured down the inside of her boots. Too taken with the feelings inside her knickers to be distraught about her leather boots, she simply enjoyed the sensation of the flowing, thick, creamy, custard pooling about her toes, squishing them about inside. The other boot however was slowly being filled with syrup, much, much thicker and slower, and created a completely different sensation down there. Yet texture is everything, there was still more to greet her toes. The boot now filling with custard was mixed with a tin of summer berries, which were deftly pressed underfoot, giggling as she did so, but the other boot fell victim to a handful of skinless chopped tomatoes being slipped in, though much bigger than the berries, equally squishy.

Finally he allowed her to sit down, with one last adjustment, he carefully placed a rather chocolaty cake, which he then instructed her to sit down again. This she did with glee, making sure her buttocks were smothered in the smooth chocolate, letting it squige between her thighs, and catching her boyfriend's gaze, she quickly caught some before it fell upon the floor, mashing it against her knickers, allowing more yoghurt to spill out, her breasts and stomach before licking one of her fingers clean. He thought he may have died, and gone to heaven, but rather than take her there and now, he showed resolve.

Picking up a bottle of chocolate sauce he began to let it slide down her body, concentrating primarily on her shoulders and breasts, his erection getting even larger as it began to trickle down her stomach, as she threw her head back and giggled, pressing her boobs together so that they were easily covered, letting the chocolate drop down onto her thighs. Soon after the bottle had run empty, he had one more, which upon revealing, and before he knew it, was wrenched from his hands, the top was unscrewed, and she, giggling, began rubbing her body with the now thick stream of chocolate sauce. He could only sit back and watch as she rubbed her nipples, completely covered in chocolate, her stomach, and even across her beautiful neck.

Soon the bottle was empty and she looked at him, a coy expression playing upon her face, growing impatient with his dumbfounded expression and lack of activity 'what's next?' she teased. He smiled and quickly regained some composure, and striding behind her holding onto a fruits of the forest sauce, much runnier than the chocolate, he tilted her head back and proclaimed, 'I'm going to wash your hair'. 'Oh no!' she exclaimed in a mock horror tone of voice. Slowly he poured the sauce across her fringe, letting it run back into her hair, one hand massaging her head, making sure her hair was completely covered in the fruit sauce, she seemed to enjoy the sensation as he started massaging her hair with both hands, an occasional sigh escaping from her lips. She then beckoned him to the front of her, and brushing the hair back from her face, asked if there was any fruit sauce left...

He tilted her head up a little, so she sat just so, she remained perfectly compliant with the whole setup, indulging him, for she too held a surprise for him. Slowly the sauce began to pour out, initially landing on her forehead, and flowing down the sides of her head, but as he was met with no complaint, he gained confidence, and began to soak her whole face with the sauce. He watched it dripping from her face and down onto her breasts, legs, shoulders and shivered. Eventually she brushed the sauce from her eyes, stared him right in the eye, 'I know what you really want...don't you?'

His legs almost gave way beneath him, the banofee pie he had spent ages selecting in the supermarket suddenly felt heavy in his hands, was this really happening? Staggering back towards her she kept a smile on her face, he had secretly dreamed of this moment for a long time, too embarrassed to say so, and now here he was...

Holding the pie beneath her chin, and looking at her face, which had an expression that could almost be described as a challenge, 'I'll do a countdown...' she nodded her ascent, and he felt a lump form in his throat as it got closer to zero...'three...two...' then disaster 'You aren't really going to pie me are you?'

The world seemed to drop from beneath his feet, a wave of disappointment coursed through him, till he noticed her mocking smile, hands held on her hips, she was simply teasing him, sticking out her tongue he chortled 'you little...' before firmly pushing the pie onto her beautiful face, smothering it in the white and yellow cream, exhilaration, he twisted it, adrenaline, letting the pie rest on her face for a moment, disbelief, eventually she prised the pie from her face, wiping the cream from her eyes, and licking her lips, she smiled at him, wiping more cream from her face, flicking it at him, then he was taken completely by surprise...

She launched up at him, twisting him where he stood, pushing him back down into the chocolate covered chair, and leapt up to straddle him, rubbing herself against him, making sure he too was totally covered, before pulling her knickers down and pushing his face into her pink pussy, making him draw her to an orgasm utilising his tongue, deftly licking at her smothered clitoris, she knew he was loving this, almost as much as she was, and so pushed his face harder into her. After she had orgasmed till they proved too intense, she sunk her dripping purple coated pussy down onto his throbbing cock, and began to ride him, letting the yoghurt, the juices mix together inside her along with his penis, soon they were both drawn into a frenzy, and then glorious release – a muffled cry released between her chocolate coated breasts as she held his head to her, still riding him till both were utterly exhausted...

Only to start all over again in the shower...