Stage Crew Fantasy

Story Info
Working with the WWE has its benefits.
2.5k words
3.78
36k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile curved her lips as she stretched her arms above her head. The room was warmed by the sunlight drifting through the fluttering curtains. Opening her eyes she turned onto her stomach wrapping her arms around the pillow...burying her face in the soft white case breathing in. His cologne was still strong on the material, she let her face linger before pushing the covers back and sliding from the bed. The soft pile of the carpet tickled the soles of her feet as she walked to the window, throwing open the French door to step out onto the balcony.

The sun kissed her bare skin as she stretched again. The night had been so filled with passion, her skin still tingled as she sat down on the lounge allowing the warmth of the sun to caress her. His hands, his lips, she knew she had delighted him in ways no other hand when he moaned and begged in a husky voice for more. The smile that danced on her lips spoke of satisfaction...and the look in her eyes told the truth...she wanted more...

***************

The arena was crazy and the fans were cheering for the show to begin. She leaned against the tunnel wall leading from the dressing rooms as she had so many times before, watching the stars and the talent move through the tunnel and into the center ring. Her arms crossed over her stomach the same as she had done month after month. She knew she wasn't attractive, not like the others that walked past her, small waists, big busts and ... talent. Her streaked hair hung neatly past her shoulders, framing a face that others had said was pretty, nice and oh yes, a good friend. She saw just herself there when she looked, nothing special...rounded and just ordinary. She was just a worker and she rubbed her calloused hands on the fronts of her worn jeans. They fit comfortably and she knew it didn't matter if they were ripped more or not, they were work pants. The crowd screamed and stomped again bringing her from her day dreams back to the world.

*********************

The room was lit with candle light and music was playing in the back ground. She waited by the door in a his tee shirt, her legs and feet bare, nothing beneath the shirt but her soft warm skin. Her hair lay around her shoulders still damp from the long shower, framing her face giving the illusion of beauty. She reached around him with a slight twist to drag her nails down his chest...as her hip bumped the door closed behind him. Her body pressed against his back as she stood on tip toes to brush her lips across his ear lobe...

"Hi....I've been waiting for you..."

"You have.....I thought you'd have left. I mean ...I "he turned and looked down at her...his eyes widening slightly as he sees her there .

" If you want me to go I will..." she steps back and pushes the hair from her face...

" No....stay. I just didn't think you'd have stayed..." his hand reaches out to rest on he curve of her hip...fingers massaging her hip through the material of the shirt..." I don't want you to go..."

She lifted her eyes as he rested two fingers beneath her chin, urging her up to her toes as he pressed his lips to hers, tongue pushing between hers, the tip flicked across her teeth and the intensity of the kiss grew. She moved closer against his chest and the beat of his heart pounded against her breast. A groan rumbled in his chest as his hand cupped her ass, his fingers tangled in the hem of the tee pulling the material upward as his palm flattened against her bare her ass. His tongue plunged into the warm depths of her mouth, plundering and tangoing with her sweet tongue. Pulling back reluctantly she drags in a breath and looks at him, her eyes wide and her lips puffy from the kiss.

"I thought about you all day babe. I thought you'd be gone when I got back but I was hoping you'd stay..." his hand stroked her ass and she nodded, licking her lips still tasting his kiss.

" I didn't want to go....I thought I was dreaming about last night..." her skin colored with the soft blush that rose up heating her face,

" No if you were then I was...God you were. I never thought. Been watching you for months ya know....but you always seemed so tied up in the work. Dedicated....but when I bowled you over, knocking you on your ass...I felt so bad, You felt so fucking good in my arms ..." his voice trailed off as he pulled her close and kissed her with a hunger that took her breath away.

*******************

Pushing off the wall she moved down the ramp toward the curtains, - Swoosh- suddenly they flew back and a group of them pushed through not expecting anyone there so they weren't watching. She was shoved back and landed hard on the concrete ramp, her head bounced as she released a muffled curse. A hand reached down and wrapped strong fingers around her arm helping/lifting her to her feet with a muttered "Awe Fuck." She heard that and her head was spinning so much from the fall she had to squeeze her eyes shut to make the world stop before she hurled all over the front of them.

*******************

She pulled at his shirt, tugging it over his head. She let it drop on the floor as her hands made their way to his chest. Her lips trailed down over his salty skin remembering their unleashed passion of the night before, her mound becoming wet and slick as his fingers move over her back....upward with the tee-shirt pulling it to her neck and then over her head...leaving her nude. Her sudden gasp made him laugh softly as his fingers moved over her back...she wiggled at the soft touch. Her lips moved down his chest and she stopped at his nipple...biting softly then sucking hard.

"God babe....that ....Jesus what you do ...." his fingers creep around to find her breasts, kneading and squeezing them as she continues to suck and nip at his nipple. Her fingers working furiously at the belt buckle. Images flit through her mind as she closes her eyes taking in his smell and the taste of his skin. His moans and hands in the darkness, his lips trailing down her stomach to her navel. She groaned and straightened pulling the belt from his jeans.

"I wasn't dreaming ... last night happened....." her skin hot and her legs become soaked with her own juices as she pulls at the button trying to open his pants...

"You weren't dreaming...." His hands stop her and he scoops her up in his arms...holding her against his chest. Kissing her eyes closed, down along her cheek to her jaw as he moves..."Not a dream...Something that should have happened a long time ago..."

He walked her to the side of the bed, leaning a knee on the bed laying her down. Pulling back his hands move to the button on his jeans opening them and letting them drop down to the floor. His knee sinks the side of the bed as he leans over her, his head dipping down to wrap his lips around her nipple. Sucking and pulling at her nipple with his lips as his hair brushes over her skin...brushing over her other nipple making it hard.

"I...." her hand grabs his hair pulling on his head...as her heel digs into the mattress arching up ..."God....ohhh....Yesss..." her thighs slick and wet as she shudders and moans.

His teeth clamp onto the nipple as she pulls at his hair, his hand moves over her other breast, pulling at her nipple before sliding over her stomach and dipping his pinkie into her belly button. His head lifts up as he looks into her eyes, his hand moves further down, the tips of his fingers brush though her hair. The pad of his thumb finding the hard nub of her clit and pressing against it, rubbing and massaging using her own juices as one finger slides into the wetness.

"Last night.... Was just a beginning darlin'..." his head dips down and he kisses her stomach as his fingers move in and out of her wetness. She bucks up with a soft cry, heels digging into the mattress more trying to pull back .

"Ohh...no ... can't ... hold back..." she looks at him and pulls his head down her lips opening under his and her tongue flicks back and forth sliding into his mouth as she screams out and explodes around his fingers. His throaty laugh as he kisses her deeply and continues to tease and rub her clit with his thumb the wetness making his fingers slide in and out with her climax.

"I need to taste you...last night....I could taste you all day...it was driving me wild. Hell I had a hard on most of the day...." his fingers drag up her stomach, dripping her juices over her nipples before rubbing his fingers gently over her mouth.

************************

He caught her as she stumbled, her head throbbing from the fall. She grabbed at the wife beater covering his chest, the material stretched and tore in her grasp as the roar of voices made her wince a she rubbed the back of her head. An arm hooked behind her knees and another behind her shoulders and she was hoisted up in strong pair of arms. They were holding her tight against a muscular chest so she leaned her head there with a guttural wince she listened to the beat of his heart and the rattle of his breathing.

*******************

Leaning down to lick her lips and then suck his juice covered fingers. His lips pressing over hers as she runs her hand down his chest pushing her fingers down through his hair to stroke his cock. His gasp against her lips and she pushes her tongue in his mouth as he looks down into her eyes, Lifting his head, licking his lips.

"I remember that taste...God I couldn't get it out of my mind...couldn't get you out of my mind.." His hands move to her waist as he pulls her to a sitting position pressing her close to him. His hands pressed flat against her back, his lips press to hers hard and he backs off the bed holding her up walking to the bathroom.

" I thought it was all a dream until I..." she groans as his hand moves down between her legs...stroking her clit with his thumb again. "You do that and I'll...I'll oohhh " his fingers move faster as he smiles watching her face...the way she blushes.

Her lips part panting her sweet breath against his face. His head dips and his tongue dips into her mouth tasting her as he kisses her hungrily. Her body jerks and she groans into his mouth as her juices slide down his hand. He pulls back taking his fingers from her wet pussy, a deliberate curl of his fingers over her clit, as he steps back. Looking at her as she stands shaking, her nipples hard and puckered and her face flushed he begins to stroke his cock, sliding his hand up and down with her own juices. He reaches up to grasp her head, pushing her down to her knees in front of him. He steps forward with his hand still stroking his own cock shaft.

"Open your mouth..." his voice is a whisper as he steps up rubbing the cock head against her lips.." I want you to suck ....I need your mouth around my cock now!" his hand tightens in her hair and he yanks her forward, not to hurt her, his intentions clear as she opens her mouth.

***************

She'd been working so long behind he scenes at these events and nothing like this had ever happened. She could smell the sweat and cologne even as they pressed an ice pack to her tender skin. For such big men they were tender and gentle, making a face when she winced at the probing fingers. He lifted her higher against his chest shouldering past the other guys, his breath warm against her temple as he whispered to her. The solid chest, the steady thump of his heart reminded her that she wasn't dreaming, she was conscience and the crotch of her jeans were getting moist.

****************

Her tongue flicks out to tease the head, catching the slit and tasting him. Leaning in her teeth graze the skin around his head before she opens her mouth wider taking the head inside..closing her lips and sucking hard.

"Yes....oh I remembered that...." His teeth clench together and grabs both hands into her hair bucking his hips forward and back, she sucks and her fingers tease between his legs stroking.

She played her fingers down the heat of his shaft, teeth and lips teasing the head. The tip of her tongue worked along the slit tasting the drops of glistening pre-cum as she lifted her gaze watching him. His expression, the way his fingers dug into her hair pulling her forward were exciting. He groaned aloud when her fingers closed around his balls, she teased with the tips of her nails, rolled the sensitive mass between the pads of her fingers to tease as she sucked as much of the length of his cock into her wet mouth. The head ticked her throat as she sucked in, dragging her teeth along the back while she pulled back only to suck hard again pulling him back to her throat.

"Oh my God....I'm going...you...." He jerked as the hot thick cream spurted into her mouth. His hands pulled her head back, his fingers tangled in her hair as he moaned unable to stop the climax.

She closed her eyes, swallowing with each spurt, continuing to suck along the length of his cock. She felt him begin to shake as she opened her eyes, lifting her gaze as she slid him from her mouth. Her tongue slips out to catch the last of the cream from his slit, sweeping along the length of her lips to catch every bit of his cum.

He pulled her hair bringing her to her feet, sliding his arms around her. His lips caught hers beneath his in a hungry kiss, he lifted her into his arms as his tongue pushed between her lips. His heart pounded against his ribs as he held her tight, he lifted his head slowly, almost reluctantly. There weren't words to describe what he was feeling, it would be ludicrous to try. Her arms tightened around his neck as his lips covered hers again, the weight of his body pressing her into the softness of the bed as he began searching for the secret places was message enough as she parted her lips, the lump on her head forgotten again.