Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

I bobbed heavily up and down his shaft with my mouth. He had stretched his hand down to my head and had gotten hold of my pony tail and was actually using it to pull my head up and down over his dick. I loved it as I felt he was really using me to get off. His thrusts into my mouth were becoming quick and urgent and frenzied, his moans and groans short and ragged.

He sank back onto the bed and let go of me. That was my cue to finish him off and taste my reward. I gripped his cock with my hand and tossed him off with my mouth just over the head of his cock. I'm not usually vocal during sex but, freeing my mouth for a quick second from his cock, I blurted out, "Oh God yes, fill my slutty fuckin' mouth with your spunk. I want to swallow it all for you like a good slut." That little speech was enough to send him right over the edge.

I had barely had a chance to get my mouth back over the head of his cock before the first strong jet of jizz rocketed into my mouth. I lowered my mouth over his spewing cock head and felt him groan out several loads of come into my mouth. Previously I would have held all of this with some distate in my mouth, holding my breath so I didn't have to taste or smell it. This time I was a slut, I took it all, I swallowed it all, and what's more, kept his cock in my mouth until my lips and tongue had done there required job and cleaned him up like a good slut should. I slid my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock, licked the entire surface of his now spent balls and sucked gently on them before basking in a slut job well done.

Fully satisfied from our first deliberate slut wife experience, I rested my head on his stomach and we both dozed off. I knew already that my life was about to get so much more interesting, I just didn't quite appreciate HOW interesting.

We still had so much to work out and at that point and I still wasn't sure whether our marriage was OK. We hadn't properly discussed my infidelity or the whole slut thing and as I alluded to before, I hadn't told him even half of my slut fantasy. Perhaps he will be shocked when he knows how far I would like it to go and how extreme some of my fantasies are.

I'll tell you all about it soon....

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers