Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned in pleasure as I felt the thick veins of his dick pumping in my mouth, having to concentrate carefully on maintaining my self-fucking with the dildo. I fought back the urge to grab his cock, I so wanted to feel it throb in my hands too but for now, Paul only wanted my mouth and of a sudden, he was quickly becoming good at taking what he wanted from me, I guess I was becoming good at obeying him. He surprised me then, in a good way, by taunting me as he began to fuck my mouth:

"Mmm yes, what an enthusiastic cock sucker. A cock in both ends, carry on being so slutty like this and you might have to get used to this!" He blurted as he started to enjoy the sensation of my tongue and my lips pleasuring the head and shaft of his cock.

The implication of that was obvious, especially as we both knew that this side of our marriage we never knew was possible a week earlier was instigated by me fucking another guy. I wondered for a few seconds where such a comment might take us but the frantic and erotic events occurring in my mouth and my pussy were too urgent to allow me to think of anything just then and the thought process escaped me for the time.

Paul was in heaven. I had slipped down the chair, my legs spread wide over it, I must have looked quite comical. He had his left knee on the part of the arm of the chair my leg wasn't covering and he was pressing his rock hard dick deep into my mouth. I welcomed it each time as my tongue was pushed aside by the invading length as Paul occasionally made me gag as he pressed against my throat occasionally. I concentrated on bobbing my head back and forward over his hardness, my eyes looking from his stomach and down to his balls which were flopping back and forward erotically in time with his cock sliding in and out my mouth.

A few minutes of slurping on his shaft and I could sense he was close. He announced it with a low guttural groan and a verbal announcement:

"Aaghhhh, yes, here it comes, taste it, take it, I'm gonna fill your mouth...ahhhh.."

His words turned me on even more, I was glad to be his slutty cocksucker and I let out my own moan, low and long as I wrapped my lips around his luscious shaft and felt the release of his pleasure burst in my mouth, jets of come slapping against the roof of my mouth, my tongue and my throat. I savoured this sensation before acting like some sort of bitch on heat and thrusting my mouth sharply over his entire length over and over again like I couldn't get enough.

I guess I was complying with his request to clean his cock but really I wanted it in my throat, I wanted it hard, I wanted to feel thoroughly owned by the steel rod that was now jamming my throat. I thought, as he pulled his glistening cock finally from my mouth, about how fulfilled I felt mentally, having just submitted completely to the masculine power of my husband and his cock and how I wanted this treatment all of the time.

Of more immediate concern however was my own physical fulfilment. I had stripped for Paul, I had displayed myself, fetched him a drink, fucked myself for his viewing pleasure, sucked him off, swallowed his come and cleaned his cock. The only remaining order of his was not to come until he had done so himself in my mouth. Well, that had happened now and the dildo was still lodged in my frothing pussy as my stomach, loins and all my nerve endings all screamed for release.

Paul looked at me, determined to tease me a little more. He had noticed I had begun to fuck myself with the dildo again as the distractions of his cock had been removed but to my exasperation, he reached between my legs, put his hand on my wrist to remove it and then pulled the dildo clean out. I cried out at the physical shock of this withdrawal, the dildo had been stretching my pussy for a good twenty minutes or so, and I needed release but now my pussy seemed so empty. Paul leant towards me, his fingers tracing a line across my damp slit:

"Does my dirty little slut wife want to come?" He said mockingly.

"God....yes, please Paul, please...I need..." I could hardly speak, the room was spinning and I felt my pussy, or my head, might explode at any minute. I spoke desperately and demandingly at him.

"How much do need to come, nat?" He said, trying to make my desperation last a little longer, teasing with his fingers.

"PAUL, for fuck's sake, make me come, now...pleassseeee!" I wailed, almost cried, in anxious desperation.

With a satisfied smile, Paul dove between my legs. I screamed audibly as I felt his tongue reach straight for my clit, his fingers no longer teasing but now sliding in and out of me. I don't think I'd have been able to count to twenty, I wrapped my legs around his neck and felt my whole body tense and buckle. I screamed and cried I think at the same time as my pussy exploded over Paul's tongue. I held his head in my clutching and sweaty palms as pleasure convulsed through my body until spent, I just melted into the armchair, feeling physically exhausted and almost sick from the strength of my orgasm.

This had the potential to have been an awkward moment. Finished with our sex Dom/sub role play, did we just go back to being 'ordinary' again? Was the Dom/sub thing now a permanent feature of 'us' or was it just a sex thing?

After a few minutes recovering, I collected my senses and looked at Paul, who had sat himself on the sofa next to me. I noticed his cock was still pointing erect at me, a few minutes after he'd come so powerfully in my mouth. I wasn't sure what to stay:

"Wow, that was just so....amazing!" I managed smiling at him.

He surprised and delighted me with his reply, "Yeah it was slut, but you're not done yet, far from it. Go and fetch the rest of the wine, two glasses, and get your hot arse into the bedroom. You're my slut now and every slut deserves a hard fucking and that's just what I'm going to give you!" He looked at me with that peculiar combination of arrogance, amusement and surprise, as if he couldn't quite believe himself how he was speaking to his wife of ten years, or how his wife was so eagerly obeying every word and encouraging him to speak to her like that.

I stared open-mouthed at his brashness for a few seconds, before rushing off to do as I was told.

I raced out into the kitchen post haste, anxious to receive my now promised hard fucking thinking how successful the evening had already been and knowing there was still lots more to come. Of my initial elegant attire I started the evening with, I now had only the stockings and heels on. My stockings were now wet and sticky and my carefully prepared hair and make-up was ridiculously dishevelled, the look that has now become the sign of a thoroughly successful evening!

I grabbed two glasses and the remnants of the bottle of wine which no doubt had helped to loosen us both up (I don't think I could be any looser!) and headed into the bedroom. As I opened the door, Paul was lying relaxed on the bed, sat up, his head on the pillow. He motioned for me to lie next to him and to put the wine on the bedside cabinet.

"As soon as you can get me back in the mood, I'll give you that fucking I promised," he said, turning his back to pouring us both a glass of wine and handing me one. I took a long slurp of wine and put my glass on the cabinet.

"That will not be a problem!" I said, a mischievous smile on my face. I gradually slid down the bed, allowing my long hair to roll down his body, following my head, as I allowed my tongue to roll slowly down his body. First across his chest, I kissed and licked slowly, then across his stomach, low enough now that my hair was between his legs and across his thighs. I continued my descent but teased him as I felt him gasp expectantly. I moved past his groin and ran my tongue down his right thigh and then across to his left thigh. As I did this, I allowed my hand to almost casually roam between his legs. I did this for a few minutes to give him some decent recovery time.

I murmured appreciatively as my fingers found that he was hard again, or at least semi-erect. As I lapped at his thigh, I held his cock in my hand and began to run my fingers over the foreskin and head. I moved my tongue further in and started lapping my tongue over his balls, savouring the taste and the feeling of them move against my tongue within their sack.

I could feel his cock hardening more and more in my hand and decided this was the moment to employ my mouth again. I leant up and kissed the head of his cock several times, running my tongue over his cock slit, licking up and down his shaft, popping the head in and out of my mouth. In a few minutes, his cock was a rock hard slab of meat again. I knelt on the bed, his cock pulsing on my hand and said as saucily as I could muster, "Looks like Sir is ready to fuck his slut!" I said quite proudly, I was pleased to see how quickly I had managed to get him hard again and held his pulsing cock in my hand like some sort of trophy.

Paul laughed at this and nodded in agreement, "Sluts do all the work, slide on it..." He said, smiling back at me casually.

"Yes of course Sir," I said, playing along with the delicious game as I held his cock in my hand at the root and held it solidly upwards as I bent over it and lowered myself down on it. I was in bliss as I felt my pussy lips being driven apart again by my husband's thick shaft. I slid my hands through my hair and arched my back as I squatted down his pole all the way until he was buried balls deep inside me.

Paul enjoyed the feeling of his tool being buried deep in my cunt as he reached for my heavy tits and mashed them in his hands, rubbing my nipples until they stiffened and made me light-headed with their sensitivity. I closed my eyes in bliss as I squatted up and down, clenching my pussy walls around his cock massaging him and holding him in place as I slid my slippery pussy lips up and down his shaft, pausing for a few seconds at a time so I could enjoy the sensation of his cock filling my pussy fully, enjoying the feeling of my outer pussy flesh rubbing against his balls below me.

I was enjoying myself, lost in pleasure but Paul had different ideas. I felt him push me over on the bed and I relaxed, waiting to see where he wanted me. He actually took my hand and pulled me off the bed, leading me over to the small table in the bedroom. With a small push against the small of my back, I realised he wanted me from behind. I loved how he often preferred to dominate me in silence, it was somehow more authoritative. I compliantly placed my hands palm flat onto the far end of the table and pushed my bum up as far as I could, waiting submissively for him to take me.

I turned around slightly to look at Paul and giggled a little as I saw him a few paces behind me looking at my arse and stroking his cock. What a sight I must have looked, bent over a desk, bare arse poking high in the air, pussy lips inflamed and ready, legs in seamed black stockings, feet in stilettos, waiting to be taken hard like any good slut should.

I didn't have long to wait as Paul walked towards me gripping his thick dick. He practically walked his shaft up into me as he hardly broke stride, walking towards me, aiming at my cunt and finding no resistance, burying himself deep up me. I groaned loudly with the sudden force of being filled completely and quickly, the momentum of him pushing me forward against the table, which rocked on its legs in time with his long thrusts.

He began to give me the previously promised hard seeing to, gripping my shoulders strongly as I closed my eyes and took what he gave, his balls slapping my bum gently as he took what he wanted. His hands moved from sometimes pinning me down by my shoulders so he could rut me, to moving to my front where he mashed my breasts. I thought with everything he did, he was rougher than normal. Paul has always been a gentle and considerate lover previously. With this game he was rougher, more urgent, but still I could tell, trying to give me what he thought I wanted. It was working!

He continued to shaft me and in our excitement, we talked dirty and filthy to each other almost as if we were sharing something completely new, a Dom/slut marriage that we would never have thought possible only last week:

"Oh yes, you little slut, take it all, I'm filling up your dirty cunt!"

"Yes, take me, make me your slut, fill me up!"

"Tell me how much your enjoying my cock, tell me you like me fucking you hard."

"God yes, I love being fucked hard, take me, pump me full of come, use my whore pussy!"

"Good from now on, this pussy is mine, I'm going to take you hard, whenever I want it!"

"Yes, I want you to, my pussy is yours, fuck it hard whenever you want, I'm your slut..!"

As I said this, he stopped suddenly and abruptly. Thinking I'd said something wrong, I turned my head around to face him, his hard rod still buried deep inside me. I saw his face, it was quite a surreal sight as he smirked as if suddenly struck by a cunning idea.

"You know, you ARE my slut now. I think that entitles me to access all of your charms, don't you?" he said, still not removing his cock at all, it throbbed inside me.

I tried to clear my head from the sex fog to work out what he meant and suddenly realised he meant my arse! I blushed crimson, I'd only ever done anal once or twice before, only once with Paul and we'd abandoned it after a minute or two.

"You mean, you want to...." I began.

"You know what I want, ask me to do it and I will!" He said. He was certainly getting the hang of this, he was telling me he was going to arse fuck me and also at the same time getting me to ask him for it. I was worried and nervous but excited and thrilled at the same time. I was determined to rise to the bait, he was trying to get me to show him how much of a slut I wanted to be. I was determined to show him just that and that I go could go as far as he wanted me to down the path to debauchery. With a nervous intake of breath I blurted it out:

"Yes Sir, please fuck my slut arse. Fill my arse full of your cock, stretch me and fuck it hard, I want to feel your cock pump my arse full of come!"

He still had his dick in my pussy until then. With my slut submission talk, he pulled it clean out of me and roared in excited approval. He told me to wait exactly where I was and not to move a muscle as he scurried off. He returned a few seconds later. I giggled nervously at a private comic moment. As I watched him come back into the bedroom, his engorged penis was the first bit of him I saw beyond the bedroom door, quickly followed by the rest of his body as he prepared to take his latest prize, my arse.

He had a bottle of baby oil in his hand. He started teasingly at first, he opened the bottle and squeezed so a steady cold stream of oil dribbled down my back and between my legs, and across my bum and pussy. Full of oil down there, he used the flat of his hand and smeared it all over my nether regions lustily.

Then he was a little more direct, he squeezed the bottle firmly so a little mini volcano of oil squirted against and inside my bum. He squirted some on his fingers too and set to work on forcing his index finger into my anus. I gasped as the un-comfortableness of this at first but he seemed to ignore this and opened me up a little more with another finger. I was getting worried as I couldn't begin to imagine how I was going to take his thick shaft up there when even two fingers were troublesome but my bum hole did seem to be relaxing against the slipperiness of the oil.

"Wanna help out?" He said, offering me the oil.

I shrugged and took the bottle off him. I wasn't really sure how this worked but I could guess that the more oil, the less pain! I coated my fingers and palms in oil and turned around and grabbed his thick cock, rubbing thick globs of oil onto his nob, as much as I could. He closed his eyes in pleasure at the sensation of this as I started giving him a slippery wank but my purpose was purely functional, I wanted him slippery so he could get in and out without pain! Paul then took control of the situation again:

"Right, wife! Bend over and assume the position, I'm going to hammer that arse!" This was said in mock jest but while we both smiled, I still fully complied. I bent myself over the length of the bedside cabinet again, reached my oily hands flat across the surface and stuck my bum high in the air. I was so nervous, it had been years since I'd done this. Nervous but so excited. As these slut games developed, this seemed a natural extension of what should happen. I was his slut, of course he should take my arse whenever he wanted to, and take my arse he certainly did!

The first contact with him was feeling his hands pulling my arse cheeks apart slowly but deliberately. As he did, he gripped his cock and pressed it against my bum hole. It felt sharp and painful at first as he began to press heavily against my bum but he made some progress and he was gentle, giving the area another cold jet of oil to grease me up a little more.

He had just enough length up me now to allow him to place one hand on my shoulder as he gripped me while his other hand was sorting out enabling the entrance of his cock in my arse. I began to low moan as I felt my arse starting to open up against the slow relentless force of his thick cock. Slowly but surely, inch by thick inch, he snaked his full length up my bum until almost with a satisfied sigh from us both, he had both his hands on my shoulders and he was balls deep inside me.

My bum felt on fire and it felt like his cock was going to make my arse explode as I could almost feel each thick vein of his cock pulse against my inner walls as his excitement increased. As I say though, he was gentle and considerate. He didn't thrust at all for a few minutes, he just kept it in place while kissing and nibbling my ears and back of my neck, allowing my hole to adjust and accommodate him.

I gasped in lust as he whispered a question to me, "Ready to get your arse fucked slut?" My head swam and my face flushed, I couldn't speak as I was so breathless. I just looked behind me towards him and nodded. I wanted this, I really did. I wanted to give him the pleasure of fucking my arse and I viewed this almost as a test to pass. This was the first time I'd been taken anally for years but I knew with this new game we were playing that this would become a regular occurrence. I genuinely wanted him to take me whenever he wanted to, to award him with that power of access over me. This was the first of many times he would decide to fuck my arse and the first of the many times I would willingly give it up to him.

Encouraged by my keen acquiescence, he slowly pulled his thick shaft a couple of inches out of me, and then back into me. My eyes watered a little but the sensation was erotic and heady as Paul grunted in pleasure as he enjoyed the close attention of my arse hole on his cock shaft. His thrusts now begin longer and deeper but to my relief, still not too hard and fast. I was being arse fucked nicely but in a lovely rhythmically firm way. I was enjoyed the closeness of him, the feeling of his chest and stomach rubbing against me, the noise and feeling of his hot breath behind me.

Paul picked the pace up, my arse was sufficiently pliant now that he was able to pull his dick almost all of the way out of me, before pushing it all the way back in. I could feel his heavy balls pressing against my arse and pussy. I had my eyes closed, bent over the table, taking the hard shafting my husband had promised me, feeling light headed and lusty.

As Paul's pace continued, I knew he would come soon, as he responded keenly to the sensation of fucking such a tight hole. He began slamming me quite roughly, causing me the odd flash of pain, my boobs rocking back and forward against the table. Paul was moaning louder now as he took me, he gripped my shoulders harder, almost trying to force my whole body onto his shaft.