Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

He let out a low, long growl and, with his cock buried deep in my hole, announced he was coming. My bum spasmed in pleasure as I felt his cock throb violently inside me and empty the contents of his balls deep in my bowels. As he came I tilted my head around and we kissed deeply through his orgasm, as we shared the thrill of feeling his cock spasm inside me, our tongues entwined as I heard him moan and low growl as he filled me up, his tongue throbbing on mine.

A minute or so later, he pulled his slippery cock out of my well used hole. I felt every bit the dutiful slut, having given up my arse on his orders. His closing comment before going to freshen up was, "You'd better get used to that, it's going to become a regular thing!" That was fine by me I thought, as I joined him in the bathroom to freshen up and finally get my stockings off as I felt oil and sperm trickling out of me.

Recovering from one of the most amazing nights sex of our lives, Paul and I cuddled together. Obviously without being able to read his mind, I felt pretty sure he was thinking very similar thoughts to me such as what all of these experiences meant and how it might change us. Actually I thought again, he's a guy, he's probably just thinking what a great shag he'd just had I joked mentally to myself! He wasn't though. He surprised me by calmly saying, "We should talk."

I sat further up the bed and looked at him, he looked thoughtful and earnest, "OK," I said, shrugging.

He paused, thinking of how to start before finding some words:

"We need to talk about what's happening here. I mean, we've had two amazing sex sessions, first time in years and it all seems to have been instigated by you....well you screwing some other guy," he said somewhat tentatively and nervously.

"But that was just a dirty, drunken mistake, I'm sorry that ever happened, really...." I said, nervously not really wanting to go there. Paul cut me off:

"I'm not!" he said.

"You're not sorry it happened?" I said in astonished surprise.

"No. It's led to all this and besides it was....it was incredible...." he said, his eyes flashing towards me nervously.

"Incredible?" I said, puzzled, "You mean you're glad I fucked another guy!?" I sat upright now, I had no idea where he was going with this.

"Well kind of, yes, no...I mean, I don't know!" he was clearly grappling with internal doubt and confusion himself, "Seeing you there with him that night. My first instinct was to rush over and punch his lights out. I'm still surprised I didn't. But, well, when I didn't do that I realised I felt completely turned on. Straight away I wanted you, there and then. Almost as if until that point I'd forgotten how damn hot you are! Does this make any sense?" As he said it, he turned to face me, a look of puzzlement all over his face as if he himself had no idea where he was going with this chat.

"Not really?" I said, "But go on, I'm listening." I thought for a minute back to that moment of me being discovered and how, even in the total embarrassed panic of it all, I could see him pause, not knowing quite what to do, these must have been his internal thoughts, delivered to me a week later.

He continued, "I pushed the guy out the door just because he was in the way, not because I was mad at him. I just wanted him gone so I could....well, fuck you. I'm not even curious about him, I don't want to know about him."

I looked nervously at him, "So you don't mind me fucking other men in other words?" I said, starting to worry that this was a different set of fantasies entirely and this was taking us in a direction I didn't much like the sound of.

"No I don't. Well, I mean I wouldn't....as long as it was on my terms...I mean, you read stories about cuckolds, I'm not one of those wimp dicked guys who gets off on being humiliated. I just...well I just enjoyed seeing you being such a slut. I loved watching you...maybe I'm a voyeur?" Throughout his speech, he talked so slowly and deliberately as he thought and spoke carefully at the same time.

I looked at him still puzzled although what he said made some sense. He was totally aroused seeing me in the post 'glow' of the fucking from Grant, even if it had been so unsatisfactory personally. I'd always known he was something of a voyeur so this wasn't a complete shock, I just wasn't sure where he was going with it. I tried to get to the point:

"But Paul, what are you saying? That you want to watch me with other guys so you can get aroused and fuck me yourself. I'm broad-minded as you know, but this sounds a little far out hunni....?" I said imploringly and questioningly.

"Not exactly that no. But think of the fun we had the day after and what we've done today. I want more of that and I know you do. It's the best sex we've ever had!"

He was very right, we both knew it, the sex we'd just had was better than our first night together, better than it had ever been in our flush of first love together, the best and most erotic experience I had ever had and it was with my husband of ten years who for the past few years, I had completely disregarded as a potential source of eroticism.

"Yes, I agree, it's been amazing, but, well.......what is it that you want?" I said, determined to help the conversation along and cut to the chase.

Paul paused and sat up. I think he was worried about what he was going to say next and how I would react and he started nervously:

"The reason it's been so good for me is that you've brought out a side of me that's always been there, a dominant side. I love ordering you around and telling you what to do and well, I kind of want more of it and I want it to go further over time," he said, somewhat cryptically.

I still wasn't quite sure where this was going but it was clearly a time for honesty, "Paul, as I've told you recently and in fact, demonstrated recently, I love being submissive to you. I'd be quite happy to be the obedient little slut wife to you for the rest of our days, I love being controlled by you, used by you if you want to call it that, I'll happily be your slut wife," I said, feeling a surge of eroticism course through me at the boldness of my admission.

Paul looked at me thoughtfully and said simply, "All the time?"

"What do you mean all the time?" I said, not comprehending.

"I mean I want you as my slut all of the time," he asked again.

"All the time as in, do what you want to me whenever you want all the time?" I said, beginning to get hot with arousal.

"Yes, that sort of all the time, I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want to you, or have you do whatever I want whenever I ask. Of course, I'll be discreet and mindful of practicalities but, well, what do you say? If you agree, you become my full time slut wife. I make all the decisions for us, you do whatever I say. I don't mean just sexual either, I mean anything I say!"

I was taken aback by this but so aroused. What he said seemed to chime in perfectly with what I wanted. I looked at him thoughtfully, I felt my face flush. He already knew my answer, but I had a question too:

"Yes, I agree, it sounds amazing but let's talk some more first and agree the ground rules. A question though," I said, tracing my hand up his arm absent-mindedly, "What you were saying before about other guys, that's what you mean isn't it? You making all the decisions for us could include decisions about me fucking other guys...?" I said, eyes wide, searching for the answer.

Paul looked distantly before answering, "Yeah I guess, or other girls..." he glanced at me teasingly, a broad smirk on his face and a glint in his eye, "We'll take that slowly though, you OK with that?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "Yes Sir"" I said, smiling nervously and wondering where the hell this was all leading. I got an answer of sorts in the next breath:

"Good, now that's agreed, Sir wants his dick in his wife's mouth again," As he said it he smiled at me, looked down at his groin and pointed.

I smiled back at his casual boldness before sliding dutifully down the bed to commence my slut wife duties. It was going to be a busy weekend....

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers