Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"Yes, yes, give me your cock, I'm a whore, give me what I need!" I said, almost wailing in near orgasmic tension.

"Do you want to suck my cock you dirty whore?" Paul said, as he calmly and slowly, teasingly pulled his foreskin enticingly up and down over the meaty shaft of his penis.

"Oh...god....yes....I want to.....I want....."

I couldn't continue, the sight of Paul playing with his stiffy and my soaked fingers had sent me over the edge. I slipped all the way off the couch and almost onto the floor, spilling the drop of wine I'd had left in my glass over my stockings as I exploded in orgasm, my pussy convulsing against my fingers. It was fortunate happenstance for Paul, I ended up in a kneeling position, albeit crumpled in a heap, my legs underneath me. Paul stood up in front of me, his dick bouncing horizontally into view in front of my face. He'd obviously enjoyed the sight of his wife bringing herself to orgasm but he didn't show much interest in the event;

"Suck my dick, slut!" He said simply. It was all the instruction I needed.

I didn't even think, my orgasm was practically still going on and a torrent of lust overtook me. I wanted nothing else other than my husband's cock in my mouth, right now. I kneeled up vertically, I grabbed the cock by the base of the shaft, I ran my tongue greedily all over his balls and shaft before sliding my mouth greedily over his pole until it filled my mouth entirely.

We had been playing a game of Master and whore but as I devoured his dick on my knees in the lounge, I realised I wasn't playing, there was something of my true self in this and I sucked his dick urgently like some kind of cock addict, overcome with the need to please him and do whatever he asked.

I looked up as I sucked him. His face and piercing eyes were alive with the excitement of the situation. He slid his fingers through my hair every once in a while so he could see his cock slide in and out of my mouth.

"You better get used to this nat," Paul said confidently, "You've shown me your slutty whore nature now, I never realised before just what a slut you were. Now I know, you'll be on your knees every day for the rest of our lives!" I didn't answer. Apart from the obvious practical difficulties of trying to speak and suck at the same time, I didn't want to argue. I just sucked and hummed my acceptance of what he was saying. I hoped he was right.

"Perhaps it's not the only cock you'll be sucking tonight though!" Paul said. I stopped suddenly, the head of his cock still in my mouth. He looked nervous all of a sudden, had he gone too far? What would be my reaction? Ever since that night at the Christmas party, other men had been there as a 'thing' in the background. Perhaps this was the moment of no return. If I agreed to his 'sort-of-question' it would then give him the freedom to involve others.

I wanted to think. I looked back down to Paul's cock and fondled his balls and continued to lick lovingly over his shaft and the head of his cock. Paul wanted an answer though:

"Would you like that slutty nat? Do you want to suck some other cocks? Tell me." I looked up at him again and popped the head of his cock out of my mouth. I was nervous as I wasn't actually sure what I was going to say. I knew in my heart what the answer was though:

"All I want Paul, is to do whatever you tell me to do. To do what you want me to do." I looked up at him again and he smiled in agreement at what I had said. Almost jokingly, he said quickly, "Fine, but carry on sucking!" I did and Paul gave me more information on what he was planning:

"I've asked Stuart to come over later for a drink. Is that OK with you?" He said, a slight smirk on his face. He was toying with me, was he telling me that he was going to involve Stuart in this game? He continued, "I'm going to tell him about our 'games' and if I feel like it, I'm going to involve him. I haven't completely decided yet."

I looked him in the eye, he was concentrated and earnest and I knew he was telling the truth. Paul was dipping a toe in this water and seeing how the evening panned out before committing us to this route. I was happy, in fact, turned on happy, to let him decide everything, even knowing that such a decision could involve me fucking a friend of his in front of him. Gut wrenching scary, but so very, very sexy.

I pondered that and then thought immediately as to whether I liked the idea. Stuart was about our age, divorced last year, his now ex-wife Fiona was still a sort of friend of mine although I hadn't seen her for months and we'd lost touch.

Stuart was an attractive guy, broad shouldered, tall and imposing at 6ft 3, quite hunky with closely cut blonde hair and steel blue eyes. He was definitely a guy I found physically attractive. His manly build came from his work with the TA. He was a Civil Engineer by trade, bright and intelligent and well rounded.

I didn't like him as a person very much though. What made him more alluring was his rolling Scottish accent, having come to England years ago when he had met Fiona. His marriage had ended though because he had had an affair. It later emerged he'd had more than one woman on the side and he saw women more as conquests than anything else from what I could tell and also, from what I recalled from whenever he and Paul had got together for their 'laddish' chats.

Not that I'd ever told Paul, but Stuart had tried it on with me twice before, at house parties some time ago and couldn't seem to understand why I'd spurned his advances. I didn't like Paul and Stuart together either, they reverted to acting like childish school boys when together, especially when they were drunk.

"Yes, it's OK," I said, amongst the maelstrom of all these thoughts and in between running my tongue across the long shaft of Paul's cock, trying to sound innocent and relatively disinterested.

"Of course, the rule is still in place when he gets there. You still have to do whatever I tell you," Paul said, continuing to enjoy my lips and tongue on his throbbing length. I didn't respond, I just carried on sucking, his cock was rigid in my mouth and I was beginning to get ready to taste his come.

"Tell me..." said Paul, his voice starting to strain as he got closer to coming, and grabbing my head more forcibly, "Will you suck his cock if I tell you to?"

I was calm at this point, my internal thoughts had already addressed this. I looked up at Paul, clamped my lips tightly around the head of his cock and stared up at him. I kept his cock in my mouth for a few seconds maintaining eye contact with Paul the whole time before popping it out and grabbing his shaft with my right hand and started to slow wank him. I said, "I'll do whatever you tell me, if you tell me to suck his cock, I'll suck his cock."

This had an instant impact on Paul, his cock expanded even more in my hand, the head of his cock only an inch or two from my face. I stroked him furiously, my hand up and down his shaft like a blur. The thought of me his wife sucking his friend's dick had apparently tipped my husband over the edge.

"Ahhhh, toss me off all over your face, dirty whore!" Said Paul, his legs buckling underneath him in excitement. His knees were practically on the ground as he let out a low groan and I saw a hot jet of cum splat against my cheek.

I looked for eye contact quickly and found it just in time for him to see me open my mouth wide and another thick jet of spunk land square in my mouth. I moved my mouth right over his cock slit to collect the rest. Still keeping eye contact, I leant my head back theatrically to demonstrate my eagerness to swallow his load. I did and returned my mouth to his cock to hoover up the remaining jizz greedily.

A few minutes later, we had collected our senses again. Now in calmer frames of mind, we made sure we both knew what we were getting into. Paul started:

"What I said before, about you sucking Stuart's cock. I mean, would you really do it, if I asked?" Paul said tentatively.

I blushed a little. It still seemed strange talking like this with him when not in the throes of passion. I looked earnestly at him and wanted to reassure him;

"Paul, I've never been so turned on as I have these last few days. It's come from you dominating me, controlling me. I need more of it. I meant what I said before, if you want me to suck his cock I will, if you don't, I won't. Sorry if it puts it all on you, but that's what I want, you to make the decisions. All of them."

Paul looked pensive, as if he wasn't sure what he wanted, I continued;

"I could ask though, why it is that you actually want me to suck his cock?" I said, with a questioning raise of my eyebrows.

He looked at me and shrugged, "Because I enjoy the control too and you know I've always been a voyeur. I'm not one of these wimp husbands you read about but as long as I stay in control, I'd love to well, show you off with other guys."

"What do you mean, show me off?" I said puzzled.

"I want other guys, well some other guys, ones I choose, to see what a whore you can be, and to watch you obeying me. I want to demonstrate how I can control you and I also want to watch you submit to another guy and be a slut in front of us." He looked almost apologetic and puzzled as if he didn't quite understand his feelings himself. I shrugged and said, "Well as long as you can stand the sight of that then I'll do it. Let's see where it takes us!" I looked at him, shrugged again and we both agreed there and then to continue to wherever 'this' was going.

An hour later and Stuart was walking through the door and taking a seat. I hadn't seen him for quite a while. He turned up casually but smartly dressed, white T-shirt which he filled out well and a tight pair of blue jeans which I tried my best not to look too hard at. He still had the same 'jack the lad' look I had almost remembered him having, the only appearance change since I'd seen him last was that his hair was far more closely shaved than I'd seen before, almost a military cut. It gave him quite a manly, rugged look.

The hour in between had demonstrated that each of us were very nervous. We had got through a bottle of wine and were nearly through the second by the time he had turned up. I felt a bit scruffy as Paul had instructed me to keep my current clothes on. I was only allowed to clean up but I had to put my dress back on so I was dressed as I was at the start of the evening when I was taken in the kitchen.

After a few minutes of social pleasantries and a catch up, Paul wasted no time in exerting his new authority over me by 'ordering' me to fetch more drinks, more wine for Paul and I, Stuart electing for a malt whisky. I made it a generous measure, I felt he needed to be drunk too somehow!

Initially, Paul gave me the 'orders' politely so as to not arouse Stuart's curiosity. On the third occasion though, he was a little less polite. He shook his empty glass and said, "more drinks Nat, run along!" Stuart said nothing but I saw the furrowed brow as he caught my eye as he watched in some puzzlement as I eagerly complied with Paul's request and fetched the drinks. I could almost see his mind working over time trying to work out what was going on and what he had stumbled into.

Paul then instigated a conversation on sex lives. I guess this was his way of getting to a place where he could move things along:

"So, Stewie, how's the love life, got your end away recently!?"

"Bloody hell Paul, Ladies present!" said Stuart, glancing across to me with a look of surprise at Paul's boldness which was out of character for him. A little embarrassed. I blushed a little too. Paul was being deliberately provocative.

"It's fine Stuart, were all adults here," I said smiling coyly, trying to reassure even though my whole being was alive with nerves as to where Paul was going to take this.

Stuart looked at us both and shrugged, "Well OK then, not great on that score of late as it happens. I've only just come back from TA duty in Germany and we were practicing manoeuvres. No skirt in sight anywhere!" he said, smiling. We smiled along with him, a little nervously and awkwardly.

"Ah, that's too bad," Paul said, "Only nat and I have been having something of a renaissance in the sack of late, at it like rabbits these last couple of weeks as it happens."

Stuart's mouth was agape as this little statement. Mine was too, we both sat there for what seemed like an eternity in stunned silence. We had gone from polite small talk to discussing our sex life with Paul's friend in no time at all. I gulped my wine nervously, looking at Paul, and glancing sideways at Stuart.

Paul though had a mischievous grin. Buoyed on by too much wine, he was on a roll and wanted to press home the advantage, "Don't be shy nat, its true we have been. As it turns out we've been playing some sex games, nat and I." Paul paused and looked Stuart, who was looking in astonishment at his friend. Paul continued, "nat, tell Stuart what we've been doing since I got in from work earlier."

I glared at Paul, I looked pensively at Stuart, who had snapped his head around to face me curiously, amazed and curious in equal measure at the conversation and where it was going. I didn't know what to say:

"Well, I...er...." I stumbled, embarrassed beyond words.

"Come on," said Paul, "Remember the rules, I ORDER you to tell Stuart exactly what we've been doing this evening." I made full eye contact with Paul as he revealed our new relationship to Stuart for the first time. He gave me a wide eyed, imploring look as if to emphasise he really needed or wanted me to do this. I thought about how to start and what to say. I knew Paul wouldn't want me to use flowery language, this was his way of showing to Stuart how slutty his wife was and demonstrate what game we were playing so I knew I had to do it in filthy language and play along.

I lowered my eyes and delivered my slut speech, "You came home and....fucked me as soon as you walked in the door. You came in, bent me over the kitchen worktop and fucked me, hard, until you came inside me. Then we had dinner and I...er...sucked your...dick, whilst you told me to play with my...er....my....pussy until I gave myself an orgasm and then you came over my face and in my mouth," I was blushing bright red but my pussy was throbbing in lust again. The pauses in my speech each time were occasioned by me looking up at Stuart and across to Paul each time I used a dirty sex word. It just felt so wrong to be telling him this, but so giddily sexy too.

"Not bad," said Paul, "Could have been more detailed but not bad," said Paul smirking and glancing over to Stuart. He continued, "You see, over the last couple of weeks, we've been doing the whole Dom/sub thing. I tell her what to do, and well, she does it. No questions asked."

Stuart looked back and forward at us in sheer amazement. He had known us both for years and had known us to be a run-of-the-mill, respectable, average couple. He wouldn't normally dream of talking about any of this in front of me and here we were, discussing intimate details of our sex life with him, in graphic detail. He glanced nervously at us both before looking over at me and addressing me:

"And you like this? Do you enjoy being a sub?" he said, with curiosity in his voice.

I blushed again, not used to having to express my desires to anyone other than Paul, "Yes, I guess I do, it seems to suit me somehow," I said, almost absent-mindedly, not really able to think straight or give a proper answer.

Paul interjected again, "Come on hon, don't be coy, you don't just like it, you love it. She loves taking orders of me Stew," he said in an almost proud way. He then grasped the nettle that set us down a new path in our relationship, "In fact, she's only wearing those clothes because I chose them specifically. Nice dress eh?" he said to Stuart, as Paul had noticed him eyeing me up.

Stuart looked over and looked me up and down deliberately, making me blush again, "Yeah, lovely dress," he agreed.

Paul leered and grinned, "Would it surprise you to know that underneath the dress, my respectable wife is not wearing any knickers and those aren't tights, they're my favourite black seamed stockings."

Stuart looked at me again and I cringed. In the contradictions of my thoughts and emotions though, my cringe was accompanied by a deep twinge between my legs. Paul was teasing the hell out of me, where was he going with this I wondered? I'm sure Stuart was wondering exactly the same. Perhaps he had now caught on a little more because he said, "Really, are you serious?"

Paul smiled at him, and then at me before delivering a line that I will never forget, "Stand up slut, walk over to Stuart, lift your dress up and show him your cunt."

My first reaction was to look at Stuart. He was wide-eyed and amazed at this. He quickly looked over to me to gauge my response. What he probably saw was my face turning a deep crimson. He probably didn't notice my heart pounding inside me, my pulse racing, my hands clammy as a cold streak of nervous heat ran through my body. I looked at both Paul and Stuart nervously. My first instinct was to run upstairs, I couldn't possibly do this!

My second thought was that I knew I so wanted to do this, purely on a sexual fantasy level, I couldn't have picked a scenario that would turn me on more, my husband ordering me to expose myself to one of his friends for their amusement, followed by who knows what. You all know which thought process won out, right?

I stood up slowly, I swear I thought I was going to fall over onto the floor. The wine didn't help I'm sure but it was more the total head fuck of what I was about to do. I took it step by step, (it was only three steps!) until I was directly in front of Stuart. I looked him in the eye, checked sideways for final confirmation with Paul.

He nodded encouragingly, almost like he was desperate and he couldn't wait. There was nothing else for it, I tentatively grabbed the hem of my dress with both hands and lifted it the few inches over my waist.

As my reveal was in progress, I saw Stuart's eyes keenly following the progress of the hem until his face, looking like a child on Christmas morning, lit up as my damp and throbbing pussy came into his full view, in betwixt my slut stockings. He whistled beneath his breath.

"Wow, your wife has one nice bush!" Stuart exclaimed. Paul laughed raucously, probably letting out a little of the tension that had built up in the room. I motioned to return my dress to a more respectable position but Paul had different ideas.

"If you like it so much, have a feel, see how wet she is!" Paul said, almost casually to Stuart.

Stuart looked amazed and delighted all at the same time, "Really, you're OK with that?" he asked Paul (not me I noted!). Paul responded with a flourishing and almost indifferent wave of his arm as if to say, 'help yourself.'

Stuart wasted no time, he formed his hand to a fist and pressed it between my legs to make me spread my legs a little. I did so immediately, already wincing in embarrassment and some shame as I obviously knew only too well how wet I was, I was literally dripping in excitement and there was no way to hide it.

"Christ mate," Stuart said, as he pressed his fingers roughly across and into my slit, "She's soaked, she really is a slut, she's loving this!" His face beamed in enjoyment, I'm sure he couldn't quite believe what was happening. Turning up for what I expect he thought was a routine catch up with his friend, he was now inspecting and sampling his friend's wife's pussy whilst she obligingly held her dress up over her waist for him.

"I told you mate, she gets off on this treatment, she loves it and it's great for me. What bloke doesn't want a gorgeous girl at his beck and call all the time!"

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers