Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

As I humiliatingly retained my pose standing in front of Stuart, holding my dress up for him to be able to toy with my pussy the guys chatted almost casually:

"You're a very lucky guy!" Stuart said.

"I invited you over here so you could share the wealth!" Paul said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Share the wealth, how do you mean....?" Stuart said, probably guessing the answer but not yet daring to believe it.

"Well, you can join the game for a while. As long as you stick to my rules, I'll let you sample my wife's lovely delights. How does that sound?"

"Are you serious? It sounds fucking awesome!" Stuart said, now concentrating intently on watching his index finger as he slid it in and out of me, "I've always wanted to fuck your wife, mate!"

He looked across at Paul quickly and realised that maybe he shouldn't have said that, "Sorry Paul, I mean what guy wouldn't...."

Paul waved his hand at him, "Oh, don't worry about it, it's a compliment, I expect most guys want to fuck her. However, I'm not going to let you fuck her."

"Oh," said Stuart, seemingly crestfallen, "What, then...?"

"I'm going to tell her to suck your dick, is that OK?"

Stuart had that similar expression of before, the cat that had got the cream, "OK!? Fucking right it's OK, thanks mate!" he said, as if Paul had just agreed to lend him a tenner or something.

"On your knees nat, you're going to suck my friend's cock now," Paul said matter-of-factly, delivering his instruction seemingly impassively and without emotion. I knew this was a long held fantasy of his, I think he was playing it cool, in his role as controlling master of ceremonies but I knew inside he was an erotic mess of desire and lust just like I was right then.

My emotions right then are near impossible to describe. The one immediate thing I remember is the disappointment that dropping to my knees simply meant the fingers working my pussy and clit were temporarily lost to me. I wasn't far off coming through the manual stimulation and through being talked about and 'decided about' between the two guys. They hadn't even thought to ask me. By then though, I was already on my knees, the assumption Paul had made was right. No need to ask, you want your friend's cock in my mouth, so be it.

It seemed like the dynamic in the room had completely changed as soon as I dropped to my knees. It was a visible act of submission and compliance on my part and Stuart seemed to take control:

He stood upright and loomed over me, satisfied now that I was fully compliant in the now inevitable cock sucking. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down around his ankles. I noticed the large bulge in his boxers and already looked forward to seeing it spring out ready for my ministrations.

"Who'd have thought it," Stuart said, looking at me, "Prim and proper nat is a cock sucking slut is she?"

I looked over to Paul to see if he would object to him talking about me in that way. He didn't, in fact, his posture and expression demonstrated that he was completely turned on. My emotions as I sat there were complex. Sure I was turned on, but I was also somehow angry with Paul that he was happy to see his wife about to be dominated by his friend. It made me even more submissive; if that's what he wants to see I thought, then I'm sure as hell going to let him see it. I knew then with my thoughts, and with Paul's acquiescence, that I was definitely about to suck his dick. I found the scenario intoxicating.

"We'll nat, are you? Are you a cock sucking whore?" Stuart said, looking down at me, "You definitely look like one." As he said this, he leant over, slid his hand down inside my dress and rolled my hardened nipple between his fingers, he was rough and he hurt me slightly, evidenced by my gasp. He looked at me indicating he required a response.

"Yes Stuart, I am a cock sucking whore." I said, blushing in indignation and a little shame but looking firmly into his eyes as I said it, feeling that strange surge of combined shame and pride at revealing my true self. Just the words turned me on because I had delivered them confidently as if to say, here I am on my knees, about to suck your cock and I'm doing so because I'm a slut and a whore, and because my husband told me to. Fill my mouth with cock, it's what I want. I will show you both how good I can suck this dick and how much I'll enjoy doing it.

Stuart smiled broadly at this. Without further warning, he pulled his boxers down allowing his cock to spring out of them. My eyes widened, it was a gorgeous, thick, meaty prick and he was so hard. A similar length to Paul's I thought, but much thicker. Stuart laughed audibly at my reaction as my face betrayed my obvious lust for the hard dick in front of me. I also looked in lust at his balls, they were magnificent, they seemed freakishly large and full, hanging low beneath his horizontal prick. Without even thinking, I reached out and fondled them, almost in a trance as I forgot myself and let them hang in my hand.

"Do you want to suck my dick nat? I somehow think you do. I think you've wanted it for years?" Stuart said, delighting in this new found power. He was wrong, I'd never before harboured any wish to do anything like this with him, it had never even really occurred to me but I did now, I really did want to suck his dick. All three of us present in the room knew I wanted to, and knew I was about to.

I looked one last time at Paul to make sure he was definitely OK with this. I was amazed at what I saw, he was sat on the chair behind me with his trousers around his ankles, stroking his cock. I didn't need any further answer, clearly he'd set this up and this is what he wanted to see and I promised to do everything he asked tonight.

I leant in and went straight for the main prize. I wanted to demonstrate exactly how slutty I was so I looked Stuart directly in the eyes, opened my mouth wide, no hands, and simply sank my lips and mouth over his shaft. Enveloping most of the head of his cock in one swoop, I held him in my mouth before rolling my tongue as much as I could across the head and slit of this dick.

With my hands, I then grabbed the base of his cock in my right hand, pulled the foreskin firmly back and slid my tongue up and down the length of his shaft before popping the head back into my greedy mouth. I was sucking and licking with abandon, my actions causing squelching and sucking noises to fill the room as I sucked the dick of my husband's friend while he watched.

Every so often, I would slide my mouth down and down some more over his thick rod until I felt the head of his dick nudging and moving past my throat. Given instruction by my husband to suck his friend's dick, I was determined to do a good job.

I had temporarily forgotten about Paul but that changed all of a sudden. I felt his hands grab the hem of my dress and pull it up so I felt the hot air on my now exposed arse. The guys did a little teamwork. Paul pulled my dress up, Stuart undid it at the back and pulled it clean off me, over my head.

This complete, Paul simply knelt behind me, grabbed his dick and guided it inside my all too eager cunt, causing me to lurch even further over Stuart's shaft as it invaded my mouth. I revelled in this, not least the pure physical sensation but because Paul was participating. An aspect of this I had worried about was Paul just being a passive voyeur, I wasn't sure I wanted that. But this, taken by my hubby AND his friend, this I could enjoy.

Paul gave me a couple of hard strokes of his cock before giving me another order, "Show Stewie your tits, he hasn't had a proper look at them yet!"

I groaned in some frustration, I had already started to enjoy, for the first time in my life, the feeling of two cocks inside me. Out of frustration, I practically spat Stuart's dick out of my mouth and leant up towards him, theatrically putting my hands behind my head so my heavy tits stood out proudly for his viewing pleasure. Stuart greedily surveyed each one in turn and marvelled as they shook as Paul continued to slip me one from behind. He cupped and mauled my tits for a few seconds before indicating he was content, pushing me back onto all fours, and holding his cock out again for me to suck.

For the next few minutes, I was in total heaven. Paul fucked me hard from behind and speared me onto Stuart's cock. The room was filled with the wet, dirty sounds of both cocks pounding me. I was completely grateful to Paul who on this occasion, was conscious of my own needs. In between his fucking of me, he reached around and rubbed my clit in long, rapid strokes.

Almost as soon as he started doing this, my whole body was filled with glowing excitement. I lost all focus on the cocks inside me, I was just a passenger as an orgasm ripped across me. It was intense and all encompassing, the whole world seemed to stop and I only vaguely heard the two guys surrounding me either saying something to each other or laughing, I couldn't tell which. I think it was because they were impressed by the power of my orgasm and my reaction to it as it confirmed to them exactly how much I was enjoying being taken like a slut.

From what I can remember, the guys left me alone for the few seconds during my orgasm. I was snapped back out of my other-worldly bliss by Stuart who starting thrusting his cock back into my face impatiently and I switched back on to the scenario as I also felt Paul's cock hammering into my pussy.

"Here it comes again!" Paul shouted, as he gripped my shoulders tightly, pushing my cunt hard around his shaft as, for the second time today he blasted his hot come inside his wife's pussy. As I took the load and delighted in feeling Paul's cock twitch violently inside me, I looked up in some admiration at Stuart, who had out-lasted my husband despite the fact that (to my knowledge) he hadn't previously come twice that day already. As I looked up though, I could see in Stuart's eyes that faraway look of a man who is about to come.

"Mouth or face, where do you want it?" Stuart called out. I looked up at him to answer but I realised he was asking Paul, not me!"

"Make it messy, come all over my wife's slutty face!" Paul called out from behind me. If I could have done so I would have smiled as that's the option I would have gone for if I'd have been given the choice. I loved taking a come shot over my face and all the better that it was Paul's friend doing the coming.

Stuart did just that, he pulled his cock from my mouth, looked down at me, tossed his cock quickly two or three times and groaned loudly as jets of spunk flew out of his cock and sprayed all over me. The first jet flew out so fast that it landed in my hair somewhere, the second, third and fourth, all coating my eyes and nose. As the liquid assault abated and he stopped blasting come all over me, Stuart placed the head of his fat prick over my lips. I slid my tongue all over the head and the slit before taking it back in my mouth and sucking it dry.

As I finished, Stuart pulled his cock away and pulled his pants up. Paul had done the same. I opened my eyes tentatively, knowing I had Stuart's sperm all over my eyes and face. I could see both guys in front of me, taking in the sight of a well fucked slut, wearing only heels and stockings, come dripping from her face and pussy. I smiled to them almost in triumph that I had managed it. Paul smiled back, seemingly proud of his whore wife and what she'd just done and looked to Stuart. They exchanged a high five and laughed together in triumph.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up," Paul said, "Your slut duties have finished for tonight, but now we need a serving wench. A naked serving wench, that is. I don't want to see a stitch of clothing on you when you come down, those stockings have got spunk all over them!"

I looked at both guys, smiled a little coyly, and walked away and upstairs. I undressed, took a quick shower and stark naked, went back down to perform as a naked serving maid. This was turning out to be quite a night!

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers