Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers

"Who would have thought my good friend Natalie, my prim and proper lady friend, was all the time a dirty slut?" said Fiona, a look of cruel amusement across her face. Armed with the information already gleaned this evening and her previous chats with Paul, I knew for certain that she was going to take full advantage of this and humiliate me in front of the two guys. My face and body burned in shame at the thought but I felt that delicious head swim of submission. In that moment as she looked at me calmly, I wanted to revel in it myself. Please, Fiona, master me and show me who the dominant female is, humiliate me in front of Tom and in front of my husband, make me show you all what I am and what I'm learning to become.

"Stand up straight, you dirty slut!" she said suddenly, seemingly sensing my desire to be dominated and looking at me with a mixture of desire and contempt. I locked my eyes onto hers and complied wordlessly, moving into the centre of the room so all three could see me easily.

"Now, turn around and lift up your gown. I want the guys to see what's on offer!" she barked.

I did so, my head in a fog, my cheeks burning in shame. Of course, Paul was fine, he'd seen me naked a thousand times but doing this in front of Fiona? My 'friend' of several years, my suburban, 'keeping up with the Joneses rival' and Tom, a guy who I'd never met before. As I bent over, I struggled to keep my balance and my whole body shivered in lust and fear. I could barely believe I was complying with her but her words seemed to call to a place inside me and I wanted to obey.

A chorus of heavy breaths and giggles greeted me as I lifted the gown over my waist and bent over, my flimsy black lace knickers all that stood in the way of the three of them viewing my already sopping cunt.

"Mmm, black lace, you really are a dirty whore aren't you?" Fiona said, revelling in being the centre of attention and having a plaything to enjoy. I felt after our years of neighbourly rivalry, she was going to enjoy every minute of my self-endorsed fall from grace.

"We're not going to let you off easily though you dirty bitch," she said as she stood up near me, "It's all very well being a slut and saying you're one but we all have to see you earn the punishment we are going to give out to you tonight. You have to want it, show us all you want it."

I looked at her slightly confused, what was I supposed to do I thought? She answered me soon enough:

"If you want to be treated like the whore you are, pull your knickers down and ask us to do so. If you do this in front of me, Tom and your husband, you give us permission to use you as we see fit all night. Pull your panties down and show the guys your cunt and then we'll all know what a dirty cock sucking tramp you are"

I looked up to Fiona and met a steely gaze. She waited for her answer as I stood there bent over, my gown over my waist. I was breathless and totally intoxicated by the scenario. Right then and for once, there was a single clarity in my mind. I had previously seen Fiona as a friend and peer rival, as someone to compete with in the 'best neighbour' stakes, now, I wanted to be her bitch and do whatever she told me. I wanted her to lead me into a form of depravity. I purposely locked my gaze on her, woman to woman, and leant back and gripped the waistband of my knickers, sliding them to the floor, around my ankles.

"Mmm, I knew it, you dirty bitch. All this time I looked up to you! Successful business woman! But now look at you. I've only been in here for half an hour and you're bent over with your knickers around your ankles and your cunt on display to a guy you've only just met. Tramp!" With that, Fiona brought her hand down firmly against my arse, causing me to almost fall forward. She laughed with a little contempt as she saw a thrill of excitement pass through my body.

She grabbed hold of my dressing gown which I was still wearing and used it to pull me towards the sofa where she had been sitting:

"What do you think Paul, would you like to see your wife getting her arse spanked by another woman?" she asked.

"Fuck yes, I would Fi. Bend her over and give her what she deserves," Paul said quickly. I already felt so much humiliation and embarrassment but this seemed to be even worse. My husband and her 'ganging up' on me to decide how best to punish and humiliate me.

Fiona dragged me to the sofa and sat down, still fully clothed herself in a white blouse and a knee length blue skirt. She looked up at me:

"Take off your gown and your bra, slowly. I want Tom here to get a good look at those tits. Then when you've done that, lie across my knee, facing Tom. He can look at your face while you receive your punishment for being such a cheap slut, while your husband can get a good look at your arse reddening against my hand." I had to admit she was VERY good at this. She assumed a manner of complete control and authority in a matter of minutes and my submissive head was totally in a subservient 'yes Miss' mood.

I practically threw off my gown and only Fiona shouting "SLOWLY" at me caused me to slowly draw my hands behind me to unclasp my black lace bra. I slid the bra off and onto the floor, breathing heavily as my heavy boobs fell into their usual un-clasped position.

"Put your hair back and put your hands behind your head. I want Tom to get a good look at those tits," instructed Fiona. I did, feeling a sense of burning shame, now openly bearing all for a stranger again, standing as I was, in front of him now wearing only black stockings and heels. I barely had time to think however, as Fiona motioned for me to lie across her.

I did so. It was uncomfortable but bizarrely, my only concern initially was the embarrassed thought that my pussy was going to leak onto her skirt. I could do nothing about that though as Fiona quickly moulded me into the right position on her lap. In the few moments before it began, I shook my head internally in amazement at what was happening. Here you are girl, arse and tits hanging out for all to see, draped over a neighbour's knee, about to be spanked bare arsed in front of your husband and a guy I'd never met before! The swimming of my head, the knot in my stomach and the throbbing of my cunt told me this was exactly where I wanted to be.

"Now slut, you need to listen to what I tell you. This spanking is just a prelude, a demonstration for us all if you will, that in this room here and now, you are our bitch and you do what we tell you instantly and without complaint. I am going to ask you questions as I spank you and you will answer them to receive your spank. Is that clear?"

"Yes....Fiona...that's clear..." I said, looking over and up to Tom who was sitting so close to us that my head was only an inch or two from his legs. I could see he had a big bulge in his pants and reflected with some certainly that the bulge would be inside me fairly soon. Not an unpleasant thought though I must admit!

"Good slut, so we will begin, now hold still for the initial spank," As she said this she brought her hand down against my bare arse and a fleshy slap rang around as I felt the sting of her palm on my arse. The spank was not hard, just enough to make an impression!

"Now first question, do you agree to call me Miss whenever you answer me."

"Yes..Miss..." I said with some certainty. After that, each question and answer was followed by a further spank:

"Are you a dirty slut."

"Yes Miss, I am."

SPANK.

"Did you suck Stuart's cock last week just because Paul told you to?"

"Yes Miss....yes I did..."

SPANK.

"Are you going to suck Tom's cock tonight?"

"Yes Miss, yes, if you tell me to, I answered, not sure if I should have said yes or not.

SPANK.

"Are you going to eat my pussy tonight slut?"

"Yes Miss, if you allow it....." I said.

SPANK.

"Just the right answer good girl. Will you be getting arse fucked by Paul and Tom tonight?"

I had to think of the correct response, "I hope so Miss!" I said, and blushed crimson as all three of them laughed in unison at my reply.

SPANK.

"You won't be disappointed then slut," Fiona said. "And finally, are you a cheap, dirty whore who needs to be used and abused by the three of us, will you show us all tonight what a filthy, dirty, cheap and easy slut you are?"

"Yes Miss, I want to...I want to be used, please use and abuse me, humiliate me and show me you are the stronger woman, I want to please you!"

SPANK.

I said more than I wanted but the spanks and the slut talk had finished me off. I was putty in her hands as my arse started to sting hotly. I was ready to be used and everyone there knew it. The spanking seemed just right and appropriate and well timed. It had set the scene from the mundane situation of peers chatting to where we were now. Fiona had conquered me easily in front of the two guys and I had readily accepted her role as the dominant female and now craved to be used by her.

Fiona pushed me off her knee and I knelt on the floor. She stood up and patted her skirt down. I think she noticed the dampness on her skirt from my pussy but didn't comment. Instead, she looked at me and said, "Good. Now we know the order of things, let's have some fun with our new toy. First though, I'm going to suck your husband's cock in front of you!"

I looked over at Paul, who looked surprised himself. I knew that this would probably happen but it was still a shock that after so long together for the first time I was about to see my husband in a sex act with another woman. I realised instinctively that Fiona was doing this right now to demonstrate to me and the guys that the hierarchy had already changed. There were three equals in the room, and one slut. I had no say. She had neither sought nor received my permission, simply told me what was happening. To emphasise her dominance however, she ensured I was involved and complicit.

She beckoned me over. She already had Paul's trousers down and between them both, they had kicked them onto the floor. As I got there he was sitting on the chair in just his boxers, tented erotically at what he had already seen.

"Kneel between us slut," Fiona said, "You're going to willingly give your hubby to me to enjoy and I'm going to make you watch. Fish his cock out of his pants and put it in my mouth." As she said this, she leant her head into his crotch. I quickly obeyed; I slid his pants to his knees to see his cock bob out. Fiona just said, "Oh my!" as it rested on her cheek. I grabbed hold of the thick shaft in my hand, drawing the foreskin back slowly, I wanted so much to suck it myself but instead, I had to direct it to my right and allow Fiona to draw her mouth over it.

As she quickly closed her mouth over my hubby's cock, he held her head, groaned contentedly and settled back into his chair to enjoy his blow job. I felt a horrible pang of jealousy and humiliation as I took in the erotic site of her red lipstick lips slide over his hard shaft slowly, her blonde bobbed hair trailing over his balls and his stomach.

Demoted to just an onlooker as Fiona knelt between my husband's legs and appreciatively and attentively slurped on his thick prick, the loud slurps and squelches filling the room. She paused only once to turn towards me to check I was watching closely and with Paul's cock in her hand, her red polished long fingernails gripping his shaft keenly, she said, "Mmm, tastes lovely, I've wanted your husband's cock in my mouth for years!" before slamming back down over his dick.

I knew instinctively Paul wouldn't last long, he was so turned on already that he was probably close to coming in his pants earlier on and now he'd just had his wife pull his cock out his pants for another woman to suck. He leaned forward as much as he could in his chair and started to buck his hips trying to fuck Fiona's mouth. She practically rode the wave of his thrusts underneath her before he tensed up and, with Fiona clamped to his cock, shot his load into her mouth before slumping into the chair.

I thought from Fiona's appreciative murmuring and her contended cooing that she was draining his balls and swallowing the lot but she scrambled up off him and in one movement leaned in to me and kissed my lips. She pressed my mouth open quickly with her tongue and I immediately felt the warm rush of my husband's sperm flooding into my mouth from Fiona's. As she deposited it all in my mouth, she drew her hand up to my mouth to close it and ordered me to swallow. Looking straight into her eyes, I gulped the fluid down and she smiled approvingly at me.

Fiona stood up and rubbed her hands together as if to say, 'job done'. She looked at me and addressing no-one in particular said, "Well that's the slut humiliated, the hubby sucked off, now I think it's time for some fun for me and my man!"

As she finished her little speech, she ordered me to run into the kitchen to fetch some drinks and nibbles. I did so and as I returned I saw that Tom joined her in the middle of the room. They kissed deeply and then started to undress each other. I found myself enjoying the sight and enjoy Tom's emerging nakedness in particular. He had already got Fiona's blouse and bra off and his hands were pushing her skirt over her hips.

For her part, she'd got his top off to reveal a gorgeously tight chest. He was well ripped, I guessed that he played rugby as he had lots of upper body muscle, shaved chest and strong muscles. Fiona obviously liked it too; she slid slowly down his body tracing her tongue over his chest and nipples before dropping to her knees. She unbuttoned his pants and slid them off his legs before pulling his boxers down to reveal a gorgeously thick cock, long with a bulbous, angry head. Fiona looked at me and she smirked at whatever she saw in my eyes -- probably lust and longing.

Maintaining eye contact with me, she gripped his shaft and started to trace her tongue over the head of his cock and down the shaft, kissing his cock slowly and deliberately. I thought she was proving a point again and was going to suck him off in front of me but she stopped and spoke to me:

"Do you want to suck my boyfriend's cock slut?" she said mischievously.

I did, badly and everyone knew it. I still looked across nervously at Paul as it still didn't seem right lusting after another's guy's cock in front of him but everyone knew I wanted it.

"Yes Miss...yes I do." I conceded.

"Ask him for permission then...and come here..." she said.

Without even thinking I walked the two steps over to them and dropped to my knees without even being prompted.

"Please can I suck your dick.....Sir..." I said, not quite knowing how to ask for such a thing.

"Well, OK, if you insist!" Tom said, as he grabbed the shaft of his cock and offered it to my mouth. I wasted no time in moving in, allowing the head of his cock into my mouth straight away. It was throbbing, rock hard and so thick that I had to stretch my mouth to get it in. As I started to chug on his cock (the third guy in a small number of days I had blown) I noticed his long, heavy balls. I cupped them and fondled them gently as I sucked.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Fiona was sitting on the sofa next to us. She had pulled off her skirt and knickers and was rubbing her clit to the sight of her previously prim neighbour bobbing her head enthusiastically over her younger boyfriend's thick pole dressed in just a pair of black stockings and doing exactly what she was told.

What I was told to do next initially disappointed me. Fiona told me to stop sucking and beckoned me between her legs, which were parted obscenely wide as though she was posing for a wank mag. I could see her pussy open and glistening against her fingers. I had a knot of lust but also of fear. I had never done this before. I knew what to do though as I know how I like my own pussy eaten, it was just the act of pleasuring another woman, especially in front of two guys. Fiona demanded attention though and pointed to her slit with an upturned eye as if to say, 'what are you waiting for slut!'

I moved across between her legs and immediately breathed in the musky aroma of another aroused woman. I wasted no time and lapped at her cunt. I parted her pussy gently with my fingers so her clit folded out. I was determined to do this well. I pursed my lips and did a circular, kissing motion over her clit, my fingers pressing into her hot slit. I felt her groan and grip my head with her thighs to draw me in closer.

"Come on Tom!" I heard her say as her excitement began to build, "Don't just stand there all stiff and hard, get inside the dirty slut. Fuck her pussy for me!"

As I delved my tongue further into the moist folds of new domme mistress, Tom behind me didn't need telling twice. Everything that had happened in the hour or so he'd been in our house had probably turned him on and I knew from its brief spell in my mouth that his cock was very ready for action.

I tried not to stop pleasuring Fiona, my nose was pressed flat against the thin strip of pubic hair she had as my tongue ached from my stiffening it inside her pussy. My fingers were sopping as they slid inside her. As her pleasure built and built, Tom moved in behind me and I felt his right hand on my shoulder while his stiff cock slid along my back. As he moved closer still, I felt him guide his shaft into my slit. I was almost embarrassed by the ease my cunt accepted his member; I was so wet he barely had to push before he was balls deep up me. I heard Fiona groan in delight as she felt Tom's thrust as he pushed me against her causing me to groan into her pussy.

He settled into a quick rhythm and gave me a noisy, squelchy fuck. I could hardly think with the sensory overload as my tongue collected the pussy juice of Fiona while my own pussy was being destroyed by Tom's thick cock. As he built into his rhythm, he placed a hand on each of my hips holding me down firmly and still while he had me. I did think briefly about Paul and whether he was enjoying the sight of another man plowing his wife hard in front of him. I hadn't done it purposely but I'd certainly not spared his feelings if he'd found the sight uncomfortable, I was openly enjoying being fucked in front of him. Not that I could see him at all and for the last few minutes I confess, I forgot he was even there!

"Mmm, make me cum in your face as my guy fucks your dirty cunt, you cheap tart!" Fiona screamed as once again, Tom speared me with his cock pressing me into her slit. I knew the point of no return was approaching for her; I pulled her pussy lips as far apart as I could and enveloped her clit with my lips and then my tongue. She arched her back hard beneath me before screaming out, her pussy throbbing as she gripped my hair tightly and came against my tongue, her wetness and hot pleasure spilling into my mouth.

She hardly waited for her orgasm to subside, she sat up and kissed me hard on the lips, tasting herself on me and moaning into my mouth as she enjoyed the sight of Tom continuing to pound me. He had moved his hands around me and was now mauling my heavy tits beneath me, tweaking my nipples that were rock hard between his fingers. She whispered words into my ear, I didn't catch them all;

"Yes that's it slutty girl, take my man's cock in your cunt...I can see you love it...you were made to be fucked hard like this....get used to this it's gonna happen very often from now....you're going to eat my cunt often....whore....slut...my bitch....my guy is going to have you as often as wants..."

Her talk turned me on still further and I was incredibly grateful to her for what happened next as I needed to come very badly. She moved behind me towards Tom. He sat on the sofa, his rock solid cock poking up almost in my eye. He gripped it tightly with his hand initially. I could smell my own cunt on him. Fiona had moved in behind me. I let out a deep guttural scream as she gripped my pussy and slid her fingers deep inside me and rubbed my clit hard;

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers