Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"You can come as soon as you've tasted my boyfriend's cum in your mouth whore! Sluts have to earn their cums" She said as she teased my clit. I felt as though I would come immediately I was so turned on but I knew the rules of obedience now. Urgently, I practically swatted Toms hand away from his own shaft, gripped the base with my own hand and practically in one lunge, swallowed his cock whole. I overdid it and gagged, coughing and spluttering on his cock which I had to spit out, to a little laughter presumably from all three of them. My temporary failure was punished by Fiona withdrawing her fingers;

"Get that cock back in your mouth slut, now!" She ordered.

I did so, more carefully this time, allowing the cock head to steadily make its way down my throat. I built into a quick rhythm, Tom threw his head back, gripped my head with his hands forcing my mouth down over his pole. It felt delicious in my mouth, so thick and meaty and I could feel the thick veins of his shaft against my lips and tongue. Fiona had her fingers back on my throbbing clit again, my knees were buckling and I almost lost focus on the cock in my mouth for a minute. I almost didn't notice as I now felt the familiar liquid blast of a dick spewing its contents in my mouth. I tried to re-focus and swallow the cream as quickly as I could but I couldn't prevent some jizz dribbling out my mouth as he came buckets, the sperm ricocheting inside my slut mouth.

A loud groan from Fiona indicated she was pleased with the sight, she gave me just what I needed, she pressed her fingers hard into me sending me over the edge of sanity and into orgasmic bliss. My head in Tom's lap, his still hard cock next to me as my whole body slumped as my powerful come took over me.

It seemed like an hour had passed as I lay there in post orgasm bliss. In reality it was probably a few seconds. Fiona (playfully this time) swatted my arse with her hand and told me to stand up. I did so, almost falling over as I was so unsteady on my feet. I looked to the other chair, Paul was sat there grinning, his cock still out, semi hard against his stomach despite it being only a few minutes since he'd spewed his come into Fiona's mouth. This was going to be a long night!

We all needed to recover a little but as the group appointed house slut, I had to fetch everyone drinks again and some small talk resumed, drinks in hand. The others had made themselves relatively decent again, Tom and Paul pulled their pants back on and Fiona wrapped her skirt back around her. I thought she was going to sit there with her tits out but as I reached for my robe to cover myself, Fiona strode over and took it off me, wearing it herself;

"Tut tut," she said, wagging her finger at me, "No clothes for sluts, we will want to use you again soon. Now sit on this chair and spread those legs wide for us all." She pointed to the armchair but as I started to move over, she went and pushed the chair right into the middle of the room, directly in front of the sofa. I quickly realised my humiliations were far from over and I was going to continue to be the entertainment. Fiona pushed me onto the chair and took a seat with the two guys directly opposite me;

"Now spread those pretty legs slutty!" said Fiona, "One leg over the chair, the other stretched out." I looked up to see all three of them watching me intently while sipping their drinks, as if I was the entertainment on TV. I was blushing crimson but complied as ever. I felt as if I was posing for Playboy, my black stockings splayed wide as I spread my legs and had to cringe as I felt three sets of eyes stare deeply into my most private areas.

"Now play with your clit, show the guys where you want their dicks," Fiona said, mockingly. The guys chortled as I started to frig myself off in front of them, very uncertainly and wishing I wasn't doing it at all. My pussy was soaked already, my whole body cringing in embarrassment but somehow still obeying my neighbour. Fiona smirked an evil grin and stood up, "Oh, I almost forgot the arse fucking!" She said and walked over to her bag to fetch something.

That something soon loomed into view. Fiona moved over to me and without even bothering to ask, just manoeuvred me around so my legs were pressed against my boobs, my arse and pussy sticking out. Just to make it that little bit worse, she stepped aside, still holding my legs in place and said, "See anything you like guys?" Embarrassment washed over me as a sickly feeling as I felt both guys could literally see all the way up my arse.

In the position she wanted me, Fiona then brought the object into view. It was a metallic and very thick butt plug, with a very large bulbous silver head. She popped the object into my mouth and told me to get some spit on it before, in full view of both guys, began pressing it inside my bum hole. I gasped as it was cold and gasped again in pain as I felt my arsehole stretch around it. Fiona didn't stand on ceremony, just pushed it in as quickly as it would go until it was fully inside me.

Again, I was unceremoniously moved into position by Fiona. This time she had me on all fours in front of the guys, metallic butt plug clearly visible to them all. She simply left me there on all fours and returned to her seat with the two guys.

My emotions were the usual mix of shame, embarrassment, lust and light headed shock at what was going on. I actually tried to focus on the sight I must have presented to the others, especially Fiona. I had spent years as her neighbour, hosted very middle class dinner parties with her and essentially as far as I knew, been a role model to her. Now here I was in front of her and two guys, wearing nothing but slut stockings, arse up in the air, butt plug in arse, essentially waiting for someone to arse fuck me. In a way I was outraged that I was enjoying this so much, I wanted to stand up, throw the butt plug in her face and storm out but I couldn't -- my lust and the intoxicating humiliation held me in place waiting for more fucking.

As I offered my arse up in the air, the three of them chatted as if I wasn't there. I could feel my arse settling down again growing accustomed to the plug. As I was beginning to think I'd be left there all night, Fiona surprised me. She moved around to my face, lifted my head up and put a blindfold around my face.

"Another little game. I do enjoy my little games. One of the guys is going to fuck your arse my dear, while the other two of us watch. You're not going to know who though, although maybe you'll work it out. After your arse fucking, you will remain in place for 10 minutes and then go to bed."

With that, and without waiting for any response from me, she moved behind me and I felt her fingers reach in between my arse and pull the plug out. I could just hear her whisper to either Tom or Paul and one of them gripped my waist and pulling my arse cheeks aside, plunged their cock up me. I screamed in pleasure and a little pain as he pressed his rod firmly up inside me. At least he wasn't too rough but he was quite quick nevertheless and was soon balls deep inside my tight bum hole. I moaned and groaned in lust as the guy gripped my shoulders firmly and let me have it, making me feel the contraction of my arse hole as he plumbed me deeply in and out.

I wasn't sure who it was fucking my arse. I thought the hands on my shoulder were stronger than Pauls but Tom had a slightly thicker cock than Paul and this one inside me felt relatively thin, but then, I'd spent twenty minutes with a butt plug up there. Fiona was good at this I thought. Two people were getting their own personal live porn show of a slut being arse fucked, one guy was getting the pleasure of shafting my arse and I was suffering the humiliation of not even knowing who it was!

My arse was sore now. Even though the initial sharp stab pain of penetration was gone, my poor arse had had enough. I was relieved when I felt the guy buggering me getting close. I tried to stick my arse out further to let him in deeper so he'd finish. From nowhere, Fiona was suddenly close and talking into my ears:

"Oh yes, look at her taking a thick cock up her arse. Does she even know who is fucking her, the tramp!" and, "Mmm, come on, here it comes, fill the slut's belly full of spunk, if you have any left!"

As she said this, I felt my hips being gripped forcefully as his belly slapped my arse cheeks for the last time. The entire length of his cock was buried in my arse and his balls rested against me as they unloaded inside me. My arse muscles gripped and milked his cock as I felt it spasm violently and deposit his goo deep inside me. Surreally, he hadn't made a sound and didn't do so as his come subsided and he pulled his cock out. I felt some fluid drip out my arse as he did so.

"Ten minutes whore, ten minutes," I heard Fiona say. I waited ten minutes.

As I waited I thought again about what had just happened. I felt teary that it had happened, almost overcome by it but not that it had happened exactly, more that I had enjoyed it so much. I had willingly let myself be used and abused and I'd do it all again gladly.

As I figured ten minutes had past, and with sperm leaking out of me, I lifted the blindfold off. As I expected, I was now alone in the room. As I took the stairs to bed, I was relieved to see just Paul there -- I didn't know what to expect. I said nothing but slipped my stockings off and had a quick shower to freshen up and soothe my aching and well used holes before slipping into bed.

Paul was awake. I felt his arms wrap around me and cuddle me and whisper into my ear, "OK?"

I leant behind me, kissed him gently and said, "Yes, OK," I smiled back and I was asleep in seconds.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers