Staircase Dare

Story Info
Staircase dare.
751 words
3.37
21.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altadum
altadum
1 Followers

She opened her eyes and a sudden soreness spread all over her body. Her pussy started wetting just by thinking of what happened last night.

It was a spontaneous and crazy Saturday night. Deciding to go clubbing with her friends, she called him. They've known each other for so long since they were both kids. He was strikingly handsome with great sense of humor, stylish hairstyle, brown eyes and a devilish smile. She wanted him bad the minute she saw him.

The music, the light, the atmosphere was perfect at the club. After several shots and mojito, she was already a bit wasted or maybe she wanted to be so. They went to one club after another. As they walked through the fire door and started up the staircase. Abruptly, he pushed her up against the wall just the way she likes. Rough. He was looking perfectly relaxed, utterly gorgeous and irresistible. His smooth lips pressed against hers. They started kissing breathlessly. His kisses were so hard her lips weaver on the edge of numbness and joy. His right hand began to move down her body, reach under her skirt, working his way up further. His fingers are brushing up against her pussy, he ripped her panties off. He knew that she is already wet. He separated her legs wide open, slipped his fingers inside her and started rubbing her clit. Slowly going in and out, while she can feel his other hand pinching her tits. Her nipples are so sensitive. He can feel her nipple harden through the lace bra. The trembling began from deep inside her. He moves his fingers in circles in a faster and harder rhythm. She couldn't keep quiet anymore. Her moans turned into screams. He continues to stoke her until climax shudders through her.

"Kneel down" he said. She did as command, going down on her knees and unzipped his pants without hesitation. Gently wrapping her fingers around his huge dick. She lower her head and ran her tongue across the head. He moaned and thrust forward. She licked up from the base. Swirl him all the way up to the top. Licking and sucking every bit of him while one hand softly squeezing his balls. Her pussy was burning with desire. "Don't stop" he said placing his hand on the back of her head guiding her up and down. He started thrusting deeper into her mouth. She suck him even harder. He let out a cry and thrust one final time deep into her throat. He came inside her mouth. She swallowed with a sly smile and licking him clean. Honestly, she likes giving him oral sex.

He positioned himself on the stair, pulling her closer to him. "Sit on me" said him. She pressed her pussy up to meet his hardening cock and rode him as hard as she can. He like seeing her squirm. Her fantasy came true in an instant. He was fucking her dirty on the stairs and they did not give a fuck if they were caught.

"Have you ever tried sixty-nine before?" he asked.

"No. You can show me how to do it." She answered with a smile

"Just turned around and sit on my face!" he said as he turned her over.

She felt his tongue deep in her holes making lazy circles on her clit.

"hmmm ahhhh" She couldn't help but squeal with pleasure. He knew she was cumming again soon, so he went to work on her clit. Sticking his tongue rapidly flicked it up and down, back and forth. She came, ejaculating all over his face. He slurping up every single drop of her love juice. In return, she went down on all fours. Her pussy was high in the air, dripping. He spank her hard. He spank her again. All she can feel was the special joy in pain. He stood behind her and pushed his hard dick deep into her sticky wet pussy. He fucked her like there's no tomorrow. He pumped her, straining and slipped his thumb into her ass. She could not hold back any longer. He started speeding up and wailed together as their orgasm exploded.

Her friends appeared in the staircase right after they got dressed. She might had black out after a few more drinks, but who the hell cares about anything after a mind-blowing sex on the staircase.

The real question is why would you settle for a vanilla sex when you've already taste the fire?

altadum
altadum
1 Followers