Stairway to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked, trying to remain somewhat cool while his brain was overheating and his cock was rapidly growing with the possible meaning of her words. She merely nodded while holding his gaze, her body molded into his, her breasts against his chest and her pelvis plastered against his expanding bulge. For a long moment their eyes penetrated each other's souls wondering what the other was thinking.

Finally Adrian broke out in a grin which contagiously spread to Beth's face and he said, "Tell me more."

Beth began, "Dani, that's my new friend. Dani, that's her name. Dani and I went shopping this afternoon after yoga class. She found a cute pair of shoes at the new store next to the wine merchant but they didn't have them in her size. I tried on a couple pair but nothing looked right. So we decided a glass of wine would make a bad shopping trip much better. We got to talking and ended up on the subject of men, marriage, and sex. Imagine that! Honey, it seemed like we were one mind in two heads. We got along so well. It was like she could almost finish my sentences. I can't tell you everything we talked about, but over a nice chardonnay, Dani let it slip that she and her husband occasionally 'partied' with other couples.

I guess it was the emphasis she put on 'partied' that caught my attention. As soon as she said it she tried to move on to another subject, but I was not going to just let it go. Maybe I badgered her a little but eventually she told me that on occasion she and her husband, Chuck, 'dated' other couples. There was that emphasis again on 'dated'. I think she was as eager to tell as I was to listen, so it turns out they have swapped spouses before. Yes, for SEX! And they have had threesomes before. I believe it because she is one sexy looking woman who looks like she is built for sex, as you are fond of saying."

Beth was hugged up to Adrian and as she related that afternoon's turn of events, their embrace was becoming more intimate and hot as the story unfolded. Adrian was not sure what Beth's point was, but his man parts were enjoying the closeness of her woman parts.

Beth rose up on her tip toes and gave Adrian a slow, sultry kiss. As they parted she whispered, "She is coming here Friday night to meet you! Do not disappoint her, or me." Her last words were accented by another soul shaking kiss and a soft but firm caress of his bulging crotch.

Adrian had a staircase to build.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers
12