Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
She pleases her Master in the stairwell.
1.1k words
4.13
9.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The November night was cold and rainy, as had been the pattern for several days. He arrived after a long day of work, and the weariness was evident in His eyes. She had planned the evening carefully, wanting Him to feel catered to and doted on. She had fixed him a sandwich, had grapes and a cold drink, knowing He would not have taken time to eat during the day. And to spark His imagination, just a little, she had put her hair in pigtails, low on the back of her head. It was something He had mentioned in passing, and she had been growing her hair out at His request. It was finally long enough to pull off, and that night seemed like the perfect opportunity to show Him.

He noticed the pigtails immediately, and the look of surprise and delight let her know it was a good choice. Having only been home a short time, she hadn't had time to change after her physical therapy session, so she was still in grey yoga pants, a lavender T-shirt, and a grey zip-front sweatshirt. Although it wasn't quite the school-girl look she suspected He enjoyed, it was close enough.

After He ate and they talked a little, He kissed her, teased her lips with His, and allowed her to rest her hand on the bulge in His pants. His arousal never failed to amaze her, but then again, she was always wet and wanting Him. She wanted Him, wanted to kneel at His feet and worship His hard cock the way it was meant to be worshipped. So she suggested that perhaps she be able to please Him, and for once it be all about Him. No worries about her pleasure. It wasn't something they had done before, and she wasn't sure how He would react. But she was well-aware of the limited amount of time He had to spend with her, and she also knew how badly He needed release. She was pleased when He said yes, that would be alright.

She welcomed Him into the stairwell and shut the door behind Him before turning around to be enveloped by His embrace. He stood on the first step, ensuring that He was well above her, reminding her that He is always in control. He directed her to take off her shirt, and then He reached around her to unhook her bra, freeing her breasts from their padded prison. When He reached for them, kneading them roughly and tweaking her nipples the way He knew she enjoyed, she had to take a step back mentally, remind herself this was about Him, not her. Don't get carried away, she reminded herself. It would be easy to be sidetracked, to be carried away by the feel of His hands on her body, pushing her pleasure higher and higher, existing only to entertain and please Him, but that wasn't the point tonight. She needed His cock in her mouth as badly as He needed it to be there.

"What do you want, my pet?" Your cock, Master. Please. Let me taste You, lick You, suck You, worship You...

"Alright, my pet. You may." Thank you...thank you...

Kneeling as He sat, taking His hard cock into her mouth and tasting the evidence of His arousal, she was pleased. His pre-cum had leaked all the way down His shaft, which heightened her arousal even more. On her knees, her ass in the air, His hands guiding her on those pigtails-turned-handles, she was in heaven. And now, to get Him there too...

Sucking His dick was a dance, first she led, and then He led, taking turns as His arousal grew. He was vocal, telling her how He knew she enjoyed this, enjoyed being His little dirty cock-sucking whore, made for taking His hard dick in her warm, wet mouth. He loved the look of her lips wrapped around His shaft, pumping her face and making her gag as she strained to take more of Him, her throat submitting to Him. Looking up at Him in the candlelight, she felt so wanton, so wanted, so willing... There was no greater joy than submitting to and pleasing her Master, seeing the desire on His face, watching His head go back as He surrendered to the sensations of His throbbing cock disappearing into her velvet mouth.

And yet...something was missing. His energy was low. He wasn't asserting Himself the way He usually did, the way she knew He needed to for His orgasm to be truly mind-blowing. "Oh, God, I need to cum, pet..."

She popped His cock out of her mouth and rocked back a little so she could see His face. Do you, Master? Do you want me to let you cum?

The look on His face was priceless. A mixture of surprise and delight and the surge of control she craved from Him. "You *will* make me cum, pet."

Will I, she asked with a laugh. "Yes. Now. Put it back in your mouth. Right. Now."

With a twinkle in her eye and a saucy smile, she replied playfully, Are you gonna make me?

He grabbed her head and pushed His cock back into her mouth, telling her to use her hand again, controlling her and using her mouth like a second pussy. She wrapped her hand around the base of His cock, adding the extra stimulation He craved, jacking Him off into her mouth, loving the feel of His hardness sheathed in soft skin, slippery from her saliva, as it thrust in and out of her loving mouth. This was the control she needed, the energy He needed to summon to increase the strength of the orgasm lurking just beneath the surface.

"God, you fucking bitch I'm going to cum," He moaned loudly, and she smiled inside, reveling in the knowledge that she was the source of His pleasure. She loved hearing Him, loved the filthy words He used and the way He held her head as He fucked her face. He went still, and then, in the space of a heartbeat, He exploded, shooting gush after gush of hot, salty semen along the roof of her mouth, roping it along her tongue in such a way that it nearly came out her nose. She swallowed quickly to make room for the next jets, His cock still pulsing and throbbing even as the final drops leaked onto her tongue.

He was spent, and she was content. He would go home with a smile on His face, sated and happy. A good meal and a good orgasm went a long way toward helping Him unwind from a stressful day. He would sleep well tonight. And perhaps His dreams would include visions of her kneeling at His feet, worshipping at the altar of His pleasure.