Stalker

Story Info
Young wife gets stalked by older man at the park.
2.6k words
4.12
129.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a homeless man who would sit in a park and watch the ripples on the lake and contemplate his life. He was in his 40s and going nowhere. No wife, no kids, no job, and no place to live. He'd shower when he could and eat when available, but he loved to sit by the park and watch one woman in particular. He became obsessed with her. At the same time every night, she would go on a run and she would run the length of the park a few times before returning home. The homeless man would watch her and dream about what he would do to her body if ever given the chance. She always wore a small sports bra that hid her 34B breasts and small shorts that would leave half of her round, young ass cheeks in the wind for all to see. His cock would become rigid and hard each time he saw her and she was all he thought about all night long as he stroked himself to ejaculation.

He would picture her curves and imagine sucking on her tits while she rode his large cock. One day, he decided to finally act on his impulses. To act on his desires. As she ran by, he stopped her and asked if he could borrow her cellphone to make a quick call to a family member. Being as nice and helpful as she was, the young woman agreed and let him borrow her phone. He acted like he was making a call and stared into her pretty green eyes while he had a one-way conversation with himself and praying her phone didn't go off and give him away. After his "call", he handed her phone back and used this chance to touch her skin. He touched her bare, lower back by sliding his dirty hand across her spine. Her skin felt cool and softer than ever. She smiled and bowed her head as a "You're welcome" gesture which made her dark brown, shoulder length hair sway in the wind. She felt his hand caress her back and inch it's way to her ass where he gave a quick grope and getting a handful of ass. She backed away and continued on her run.

That brief touch and interaction sent waves of pleasure and precum to his cock making it stand straight up and bulge against his oily pants and stain his underwear with clear liquid. His eyes watched as she turned up a street and resumed to a walk to recover as she returned home. This time, with his cock pulsing in his pants, he couldn't resist following her home. His mind raced with thoughts of fucking her, tasting her, raping her if he wanted as long as it meant he could get a chance to fuck such a younger woman. He was homeless after all and no beautiful women wanted him or desired him. His hand was his best friend ever since day one of living alone.

He watched as she entered a small house while he stood on the sidewalk, watching. A light flicked on and it revealed her room with an open window where he could easily see her. He watched as she worked on removing her sports bra. This made him sneak closer to the window and peek inside to stalk her. His eyes widened as she lifted her sports bra up and over her head making her round, handful sized breasts bounce free. Her nipples hardened in the cool air and her perky breasts came to a rest, aimed straight at him. He slowly unzipped his fly and removed his 8.5 inch cock to begin stroking it. This was like live TV and it was tuned to the porn channel. The next article of clothing was her shorts and she bent over, her ass facing the window, and began pulling them downwards until they hit her feet, revealing her shaved, moist cunt. His eyes widened and he gasped as he saw her pink folds come into view and her perfectly round, plump ass was revealed to him.

She now stood completely naked in her room and the homeless man's cock was harder than it had ever been before. There she was, a young and beautiful woman standing naked in front of him, and his hand became invisible with how fast he stroked his cock to her body. His eyes scanned from her chest down to her pussy and back up again. He watched each time she bent over to grab something, her pussy spreading into view and her breasts would bounce with each step she took. They'd dangle with each bend and sway with each turn. His dreams paused once he saw another man enter the room. This man kissed her and spanked her naked ass and whispered something only the two of them could hear, but it made her smile and nod towards the window. Without notice, he stripped naked as well and she smiled, biting her lip as his young cock bounced into view for her, hard and dripping.

"Oh my love, you're so hard. Come here and let me relieve you of your built up seed. Come use my pussy as your cock sleeve," the woman moaned as his hands travels across her body.

"Fuck," the homeless man whispered to himself. "She's married. Well... fuck that. I'm still going to get a piece of that ass. And when I do, she'll be telling ME to use HER as my personal cum dumpster. Husband or not, I'm fucking her."

And so he watched, as the young wife got fucked by her husband. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy and he could only imagine how it felt. How tight she was and what the husband felt each time his cock split her pussy apart, burying itself inside of her. He came within minutes of watching and blasted his seed across the side of the house, under the window.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow you're mine," he grunted as he stroked the last few drops free from his softening cock.

-The next day-

That next day, he watched her house and waited for his moment to strike. He watched the husband kiss her goodbye and drive away for work. He watched her sigh and walk back into the house to do whatever she was going to do. If he was going to take her by force, now was the time. His cock had been hard all night and day, even after he masturbated while watching the young wife fuck her husband.

"Dude had a nice dick and all, but I can't wait to bury mine inside of her," he thought to himself as he casually strolled up to the fence before looking around and jumping over into her backyard. He continued walking along the side of the house until he found the backyard door and when he did, he managed to easily slide it open. It had been unlocked and he quietly laughed at how easy it was to get inside. He entered the house and heard a shower running.

"Oh how much more perfect could this be," he chuckled to himself as he walked down the hall and came upon the shower door. He cracked the door open and saw her naked body soaking in the warm water and it only drove his lust higher. He closed the door and waited in her room, hiding from view. After a few minutes, the wife walked into the room with a towel around her body and closed the door. He jumped her, startling her and making her scream which he quickly muffled with his hand while his other hand held her against the door.

"Ssh! Shut the fuck up! Now, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and then I'm gonna leave and you'll never see me again. Now, lemme see that nice little tight body you have." The man pushed her harder against the door and grabbed at her towel which she did the best she could to keep from opening up. After a few rough tugs, he managed to pull the towel free, exposing her naked, wet body.

"Oh yeah. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Fuck, you have a tight little body. What are you, 23? 24?"

The wife closed her eyes and slowly nodded after he said 24. This only made him smile the biggest smile she'd ever seen.

"Well, well. I got myself a nice, young doe here. A married woman too. What...you only ever fuck your husband? How selfish. With a pussy like that and tits like those... you should be sharing with us. Now I'll let you in on a secret. I haven't been with a woman in... well... probably longer than you've been alive little lady. So, don't judge if I cum in you too quick."

Hearing, "cum in you" made her squeal and return to fighting him. She managed to get his hands free from her mouth before replying, "No!! Don't cum in me!! Please!!"

This only made him laugh and he tossed her onto her bed. He then quickly mounted her and spun her onto her stomach so her ass was up against his erect cock. He pinned her down with one hand while he used his other to grope her young ass. He was amazed at how soft and smooth her skin was and how pale she was compared to him. "The sun does that to you", he thought as he rubbed her smooth porcelain like skin with his rough hands. She could feel his dirty hands rubbing and spanking her ass. She could also feel the dripping from his cock as it occasionally poked her hip or thigh as she struggled against him.

"Stop fucking struggling!" He shouted as he spanked her ass roughly leaving a decently red handprint on her bare ass. She paused for a moment as her pussy squirted out it's juice. Had she really been getting this horny from being taken advantage of by a complete stranger? And she was pretty sure it was the same guy from the night before who asked to use her phone. She froze in place when she felt his rough hands suddenly grab at her pussy.

"Oh woah now. What is this? Are you really this fucking wet from me touching you? Oh baby girl... Don't keep putting on this fake fight. You know you just wanna sit on my cock right now," the man whispered in her ear as he lined his cock up to her aching hole. Her juices ran down her thighs as she felt the tip of his spear begin to force its way inside of her. She felt her pussy open up for him, guiding his cock all the way in and she felt his breath deepen with a loud sigh as his cock was devoured by her tight cunt. Her pussy...no, her HUSBAND'S pussy was just violated. Her sacred marriage hole was being violated by a strange, older man.

"Ohhh yeahhhh. Now that... That right there is what I always imagined you would feel like," he moaned once his balls pushed up against her pussy entrance. He let his cock twitch inside of her hole as he took in the feeling of her warm, wet pussy trying to push his cock out which only made it feel like she was milking him for his seed. She could feel his large balls rise and fall in their sack as he pushed stream after stream of precum into her unprotected pussy. For some reason, she came hard just from the feeling. Her juices gushed out around his cock as she did and she bit down on her blanket as he took her from behind. She lay flat on her stomach as he held her hips tight as he began to slide himself in and out of her. One of his hands, after seeing she stopped fighting him, slid up her smooth back and rounded her side to cup her perky tits. He squeezed and kneaded them with his hand as he pushed his cock in and out of her young, hairless cunt.

"What beautiful tits you have little lady. And my oh my, what a tight little snatch you have. Back in my day women never shaved their pussies...and now here I am, getting to fuck a shaved one. A young one at that. Mmmmm damn I'm already close. Tough luck girl, you're gonna have my babies."

She felt his cock twitch hard inside of her and she attempted to free herself from him shouting, "No!! Not inside me please! Only my husband can cum in me!!" But it was all for nought as he pushed her down and pinned her to the bed while he began fucking her roughly. His heavy balls slapping her bare ass with each forceful thrust until he grunted and grabbed her hips so tight she was sure he'd leave marks. Her eyes widened as she felt wave after wave of cum spilling into her sacred womb. He pumped her so full of cum she could feel it explode out from around his cock. His balls shot straight up in their sack as they pumped themselves empty.

"Ohhh yeah!! Take all my fucking seed. I've been wanting a pussy for so long!!"

She moaned as he paused his thrusts to watch his cock pulse and push more cum out.

He wasn't done. He wanted another load to be released and he knew he was probably going to jail for this, so he took advantage of it. He pulled his cock free from her pussy and laid down on the bed. He then picked her up with ease, being as she was petite and all, and slammed her down on his pole, spearing her womb once again. Her tits slapped his mouth as he rolled his tongue across her beautiful pink nubs. Her nipples hardened as they slid across his wet tongue and she started drooling as she felt his cock regain it's hardness and begin fucking her once again. She gave in and rolled her hips, bouncing on his older cock. If he was going to fuck her, she might as well empty him completely. He moaned as he watched her little pussy make his cock disappear and reappear with each bounce. He could feel her walls attempting to milk him once more. He played with her young breasts as she held onto his thighs and bounced around on his cock. She rode him hard and fast, reaching several orgasms in the process. After a few minutes, the man threw his head back and his eyes rolled backwards as he pushed more cum from his abused cock. It was half as much as the first time, but his balls were being drained and that's all he cared about. He went back to sucking on her glorious nipples and rubbing his face between her youthful breasts until his cock finished spilling it's seed. His cock finally went limp and flopped out of her pussy, spilling his seed onto her bed and thighs as it did.

"Oh fuck. Now that... That was worth it. Give your husband my regards and tell him that his wife has the best fucking pussy and hottest body in town."

She smiled and rubbed his cum around on her pussy, masturbating herself to a final orgasm before replying, "Oh... no need for that. He was watching the whole time and now it's his turn to fuck my pussy. We saw you watching us fuck the other night and so when he left, he just made a circle and came back. He's right outside the door, looking through the peephole we have installed. I am HIS wife after all. He gets me whenever he wants me. Enjoy your one and only time. Feel free to watch though. And thanks for your cum. Hope it was worth it."

The man's jaw dropped, but he wasn't mad. He knew he was only going to get one chance. Besides, her pussy was worth it.