Stalker's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry-" I bleat.

"I know you are. I'm going to make sure that you're very sorry. Are you ready to be punished?"

"Please-" I try again, but am cut short as you tug my hair jerking my head painfully to the side.

"Shhh Whore," you whisper into my ear, "I think you've spoken enough for one night, don't you?"

I don't reply but you shake my head into a nod for me.

Then you bite into my neck. I squawk shocked by the sharpness, lurching back into your solid body which doesn't give, forcing me into the wardrobe.

"No-"

Another deep bite makes me cry out, and then you release me spinning me to face you. You glare at me, your brutish eyes boring into my body. Instinctively I try to cover my nakedness but you smack my arms down. I stand awkward and shamed under your gaze. Shivering bare under your stare I feel utterly powerless.

To prove I am, you take both my nipples delicately in your fingers, brushing them softly. I gasp as this sends delicious shivers to my clit and sprinkles my flesh with goose bumps.

But only for an instant. Cruelly you pinch and twist them both painfully, with a sadistic snarl.

"Please stop!" I sob, "Please, that hurts-"

"No more talking from you," you grip at my hair again, "I've got more important things for your mouth to be doing."

Keeping your hand wound in my hair you drag me down. Push me to my knees in front of your massive cock. Your other hand clasps the front of my neck, alternating between strokes and firm squeezes which make me dizzy and distant.

"You're going to behave and do everything I say, because, if you don't, I will hurt you. I bet no one even knows where you are. I bet no one will be missing you."

You tug my locks to pull my face up to look at you, my scalp burns. You wipe at the salty tears seeping down my cheek.

"Hush, don't cry Slut. If you're good, if you do as you're told, you may get to leave. Now," you push the fingers of your hand into my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat making me wretch strongly, "now, I'm going to fuck your face and you're going to take it. If you bite me, I'll snap your neck."

Both your hands are wrapped around my head now and you force your cock into my mouth as I open as wide as I can to swallow it in. Further in you go, firmly invading down my throat and I can't breathe, I gag and squirm until you pull it out, coated wet with my spit.

I splutter for air but then you're punching your dick in and out again, this time fast, relentless, thrusting into my mouth, just another hole. My hands flail as you fuck my face. I submit and try to manage, try to catch my breath through tears and spit and snot. Try not to vomit as my throat is crammed full of your length. My eyes are running and my face is messy. I hear you groaning loudly.

Suddenly you pull out and before I can recover I'm stunned with a slap across my face. The shock of it makes me gasp.

But then you're stroking where it stings. I'm grateful for the tenderness as a rush passes through me leaving me breathless, my bare breasts heaving. My cunt dribbling down my thighs. I feel euphoric. And I want you. I want your hateful viciousness. I want you to ruin me.

I look up into your eyes and open my mouth ready to take more. You frown.

"Did I tell you to open your mouth Whore?"

I snap it shut and shake my head, still entangled in your fist. You let go, but then push me sharply back, so I fall awkwardly onto my ass and hands.

"Now get on the bed," you growl with contempt.

I start to stand up but you shove me down again.

"I didn't tell you to stand Slut! CRAWL onto the bed."

"But-!" I start, horrified at the indignity.

I'm silenced as you swat me sorely across my tits. Before you can hit me again I crouch over and slowly and shamefully crawl onto the bed. My raised behind swaying. I feel like an animal and it makes me blush humiliated throughout my body. On all fours I turn to look at you meekly over my shoulder.

"Don't move," you order.

You loom over me and run your hand gently across my ass. Then you spank it, very hard. The shock lurches me forward and I can't help clambering away.

"I said: Don't move."

Silently I pull back into position, onto my hands and knees and wait. I don't know what is coming, if it will soothe me or hurt me.

You caress my butt cheek making me flinch, tensely waiting.

Whoosh, another slap and I bite my lip determined, absorbing the pain. Letting it run through me, somehow remaining still this time.

You hit me again, much harder, perhaps I wasn't reacting enough. This elicits a scream followed by a feeling surprisingly peaceful as the pain washes through me.

You keep smacking me with full force. A steady unforgiving rhythm until my ass burns hot, oblivious to my cries and pleads for you to please stop! My voice is hoarse when you finally do.

"Now lie down and spread your legs."

Aided by a shove into my back, I fall flat onto my stomach. I part my legs obediently as your hand gropes around my pussy. My body is wary from the spanking, electric on edge, but I'm still unprepared as you slap my exposed cunt. I scream and grab onto the sheets.

"Please don't-" I start, but you yank my hair roughly making me shush.

"I said no talking," you remind me firmly.

I lie there breathing quickly as your hand skims my pussy lips again. My stomach aches from tensing. But you don't slap, instead you pull my lips apart. Using both hands you ram your fingers inside me and stretch me open harshly.

I whimper and push my face into the sheets, ashamed as I sense you looking inside my gaping hole, inspecting me. What's worse is I know I'm so wet, I can feel my juices trickling out. You can see my body loving your brutality and I feel utterly humiliated.

The bed shakes as you climb on. You get in between my legs and push them apart further than they need to be. It's painful, making me mewl. I'm wide open and nervous.

You grab my ass and spread my cheeks apart. My worries are too much now.

"Please no, don't!" I blurt.

"Don't what?" you say amused, but I'm sure you know what I'm thinking. I try to turn to see you, to implore.

"Please don't, I beg you, not there, not in my ass!"

"It's My ass," you correct me, "and I'll fuck you in whichever hole I want. You're mine now and this body is made to be used. Made to be broken."

You push my face firmly down into the bed. The sheets hug snugly around my face, contrasting with the sick fear about what you're going to do to me.

You're leaning over me now, the weight of your body pressing on top of mine, wedging me into the bed. My cheek is squashed with your hand clamped on me, keeping me in place.

You lick slowly up my neck, making me shiver. I feel your other hand move lightly to brush against my asshole. Your finger is moist, slipping around my tight rim.

I am rigid with fear; I can't believe this is happening. I've never even been touched there before!

"I think your ass wants to be fucked."

Suddenly your finger pushes into me, making me gasp. I bite the sheets and squirm under your weight but I can't even move much as you pin me down. I can feel my ass hole clenching onto you as you wriggle uncomfortably around inside me.

"What do you think?" you muse.

"No, please no!"

You shove your fingers up my cunt again, easily as I'm drenched.

"See?"

You force your pussy soaked fingers and deep into my mouth and I taste myself, before you smear my wetness across my cheek.

"Your pussy isn't saying no. You're dripping wet, you slut. You're begging to be ass fucked."

You slap my behind hard again and I yelp.

"I hope you're not enjoying this?" You ask sternly, "It's supposed to be a punishment! Are you enjoying yourself?!"

"No!" I cry, "I'm not!"

"Well why are you soaking wet then? Apologise! You dirty filthy whore!"

"I'm sorry!" I shout in desperation.

"What for? Say it Slut!"

"I'm... I'm sorry my... pussy is so wet! Please, don't do it, I don't want to be punished!"

"Shhh, it's okay... nobody WANTS to be punished."

You lift your hand off my face to smooth down my damp hair and stroke my cheek.

"It's okay. You can take it," I feel your cock pushing against my asshole again and I just lie still. "After all, you were going to do it to me," you add, smugly, "I think you'll enjoy it".

The weight on me eases as I hear you spit and wet your dick. Oh god this is really happening!

"You've been a bad girl," you sound regretful, like you have no choice, "and bad girls get punished with an ass fucking."

I can feel your cock nudging my ring, gently pushing. I clench up wild with desperation.

"Please... please don't, it won't fit!" I garble, "I'm sorry, I'll be good I promise, I'll do anything, anything else, I beg you-"

"Shush now, its okay. You'll be fine. If you behave I'll go easy on you, nice and slow, I promise. There's nothing you can do, your ass belongs to me. Just take it like a good girl."

Resigned I nod.

"Now I want you to tell me how sorry you are and ask for your punishment. If you ask really nicely, I won't just ram it in."

I consider this, and after testing your weight once more I know I have no choice.

"I'm really sorry-" I whimper.

"Louder!"

"I'm really sorry I've been bad, I... I want to please take my punishment. Please..." I pause.

"Yes?" You encourage, jabbing forward making me wince.

"Please fuck me in my ass." I finish, blushing ashamed.

"Good girl, that's a good little slut."

I see you've found my ripped knickers.

"This will hurt so it's not your fault if you cry out. So open that dirty mouth wide now."

I shake my head frantically but you poke forward sharply and my lips part.

You stuff the panties into my mouth, deep. They're damp from your saliva. I make some muffled noises and hear you telling me to shush again.

"You can do it, you'll see. Be a good girl and let me punish you with my cock."

You part my cheeks and spit wetly onto my puckered asshole. I'm both degraded and grateful for the lubrication.

I brace myself against the bed as you lean forward to enter me. The head of your large dick pushes into my virgin asshole. Uncomfortable quickly heightens into pain, sharp pain; my ring is not giving way!

I'm too tight! I panic. But I can't move against your strong body, there's nowhere to go. I try to relax, my body, my asshole, my breathing. Just go with it, try to go to a happy place.

But it still hurts, god it hurts and I'm sure you're not in yet. I can't do this! You're too big!

I yell "stop!" through the gag.

"Oh Little Whore, are you struggling?" You soothe. "I know it hurts. Hush, just take it, it will be over soon."

You stroke my hair affectionately while ripping steadily into my rectum. The concern in your voice, like you care, like you don't mean to hurt me does something to me. My cunt rushes and I need to be destroyed.

I give in, I take it, and I accept the pain and consent. For you. I'll take pain for your pleasure.

My pussy is asking to be fucked and filled, but my asshole is burning and suddenly I'm toppled with the pain, everything is blinding white and I shriek.

"Shhh it's okay," you reassure, "it's in now."

My body is trembling and shuddering from the trauma, I'm exhausted! But there's no rest as you continue to thrust slowly in and out my ass. Thankfully I can feel my ring loosening. You grab my waist and hoist my sore bum up, speeding up and banging into me with big strides, my flesh shuddering.

I can't help moaning into the gag. I reach my hand to my starving swollen clit and my fingers grope hungrily at it. Within moments I feel myself start to cum, it builds up, but before I can release, frustratingly tearfully close, you slap my hand away.

"No no, bad girls don't get to cum."

You grab my arm in one hand my hair in the other, lifting me off my stomach. I'm bent back awkwardly, trying and failing to ease the pressure with my other hand. You have me balanced on your cock, bouncing me as you fuck me hard and without mercy.

I'm once again thrown forwards and down, your body comes crushing on top me. You squeeze my legs closed with yours enclosing them. I'm restrained securely under you, it feels strangely comforting. Your face is close to mine and you've fixed me to the bed with my hair again.

You pull the gag out my mouth, but replace it quickly with your fingers. You rub against my tongue and it drives me wild to feel you pressed there, but you push deeper until I wretch, making my asshole clench on your cock.

You carry on screwing me while finger fucking my mouth. I can't move, I can just take you in my holes. I feel so full of you, it feels amazing. I suckle on your fingers but you pull them out abruptly and slap my cheek. I cry out in surprise, but before I can react fully you've bitten my neck, and again on my shoulder.

I writhe under you trying to escape the bites. You're still fucking me, fast, and I feel rushes of pleasure and giddiness mixed with the splashes of pain as you fuck me sore, biting and yanking my hair. No matter where I move I can't avoid your mouth or your cock, banging me hard as I pant and moan, the bed slamming into the wall.

"You like that you dirty whore?" You rasp into my ear, "Enjoying your punishment?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" I pant, too high to think.

"Clean my dick and you can cum," you offer. Your fingers search out my nipple and my clit and find them greedy for your touch. I groan loudly, I'm helpless now, done for.

"Yes, please, please," I plead. My body is liquid underneath you. I don't know who I am, what I am, I just take and feel.

"You sure you want to cum Little Bitch? You want to suck my cock clean?"

The world is a blur and all I can repeat is "Please, please, please" as you rub my swollen cunt and tease at my tits, my sore ass full of your thrusting dick. You fuck me like a growling beast. I have no choice as I'm hurtled, cumming loudly wailing beneath you until I'm a lifeless rag doll.

"Hungry Little Whore?"

Suddenly you withdraw, my scream catching in my throat as you pop out my ass. I'm being swung around until my head is under your crotch. I stick my tongue out hungrily; impatient to swallow you, even though you've been inside my most intimate areas. I lean up to take your cock into my mouth. I need your flesh inside me.

I shove myself right onto you so you're fucking my throat while I wank you. I hear you grunt as you pull out and I feel your warm cum spurting over my gaping mouth and tongue. I wipe it up greedily and suck my sticky wet fingers, savouring the bitter salty taste of you.

You fall onto your back, spent.

Although you may push me away, I hesitantly crawl over and lie tentatively on your chest. You allow me to, even curl your arm around me and I feel safe and contented.

As the adrenalin seeps away thoughts and doubts crowd into my mind.

"What happens now?" I dare to ask.

You contemplate for a moment.

"Well, there's only one thing we can do, under the circumstances. You'll stay here with me, Little Whore, as my sex slave."

I ponder this and then nod in happy submission.

"Thank you Master."

12