Stalking Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,861 Followers

"What the fu-?" Brad jumped in surprise, losing his grip on Amber as she unexpectedly tore herself from his lap with all the force she could muster.

Awkwardly gathering her footing and pulling up her pants, she blindly stumbled towards the door, just as shocked as Brad by her unlikely escape. Stunned, Brad's lower jaw dropped and he gaped at the gold strands in his hand, caught between his fingers when Amber ripped her head free. Then he lunged after her.

Amber was scrambling up the first flight of stairs when a large hand seized her ankle, brutally tugging her backwards. Screaming in fright and losing balance, she fell into Brad's embrace and together they crashed to the ground. Amber's impact was shielded by Brad's body as his back slammed into the concrete.

"Let go... let me go," Amber moaned in a daze, writhing and tugging at the thick arms wrapped about her waist in an iron hold.

"You're going to learn..." he gasped angrily beneath her. "You're going to learn!"

Brutally seizing hold of her hair, he rolled over so she was caught under his weight. Then he slowly stood, still gripping her hair. Forcefully he pulled her up, swerving her back into the room, watching her trip and fall to the ground. When she turned onto her back to face him, he strode forward and crouched down, wrapping a hand about her neck.

Dragging her forehead to his, he didn't cut off her airway, but his hold was painful enough to keep her immobile. For a long moment he stared piercingly into her eyes, and when he spoke, his voice shook with fury.

"You listen to me, Amber," Brad growled against her mouth, wanting to kiss her lips as they desperately parted when he squeezed her throat. "This is the second time you've tried a runner on me." Panting his pain and rage against her face, Amber shut her eyes to escape him.

"Look at me!" Brad lightly shook her. As her startled eyes fluttered open, he continued. "Do you know all the different things I can do to you, Amber? Do you?"

Reaching down between them, he roughly caressed her breast, then suddenly pinched her nipple, painfully. Amber tried to ignore it, but the sudden pressure made her wince.

"I can rip these right off," Brad said brusquely, hating himself for hurting her, hating her for driving him to it. "I can call my friends over and we can all fuck you at the same time," he lied, straining his imagination for what she'd dread the most.

"I can kidnap your pathetic boyfriend as easily as I did you, and before he dies he'll be thoroughly aware that everything I put him through will be because of you."

Brad almost relented when he felt a sob reverberate against his hand around her neck. Though she cried, Amber was still furious. Expecting her to slump in defeat, Brad almost failed to halt her fist colliding with the side of his head. Not entirely the reaction he wanted, humour brightened face as he caught her fist in his hand and squeezed mockingly.

"Really, baby? That's your answer?" he smirked, releasing her neck.

Keeping her small fist completely enveloped in his hand, his eyes never leaving hers, Brad slowly but forcefully twisted Amber's arm behind her back to draw them closer together. The way she scowled at him, even in her fear, made him want to fuck her desperately.

Though her courage was irksome at times, Brad deeply admired it. It also turned him on. Amber was less of a victim when she was angry and fighting, and overpowering her was infinitely more pleasurable.

"You're going to hell," Amber wept through grit teeth, "and I swear my face will be the last you'll see, you piece of shit!"

"Mm-hm," Brad responded saucily. "Because we're going to grow old together."

"I'd rather die young!" Amber snapped, squealing in frustration as Brad's mouth again descended, his tongue rubbing against hers.

Before she could bite, his other hand swiftly left her breast, brutally pressing down on her jaw to keep her mouth open. Finally pulling back, he released her and playfully licked the tears from one smooth, flushed cheek.

"I won't allow it," he said huskily, his eyes shining as they scanned her face, feeling his thick cock jolt against his underwear, unsure how much longer he could last. "I think it's time for another lesson, don't you, baby?"

"What kind of damaged goods are you?" Amber breathed in horrified wonder.

Brad didn't reply, but his hand mockingly slid through her hair and clenched tightly. Amber's eyes widened with understanding.

"No! No! Not again!" she sobbed, tugging on his wrist with both hands as Brad readied to rise, pulling her with him.

Once confident of a firm hold, he stood easily and dragged Amber back toward the stools. Sitting upon one, he forced her across his lap and tugged her pants down. Amber furiously panted with her efforts to escape, and Brad again enjoyed the feel of her slim form squirming across his thighs.

Determined not to be surprised again, his hold in her hair was painfully tight, allowing her no movement without pain. For a full minute he held her down, quietly watching her jerk and moan, letting her wait and wonder what's next.

"You-you can't do this!" Amber argued nervously at his silence, quivering with frightened anticipation.

"Now, Amber," he replied calmly, his voice taking on a velvet edge, "tell me what you're sorry for."

Amber narrowed her eyes at the ground. "You ever being born?"

SMACK!

Brad sharply brought down his open palm, and Amber arched against his lap in silent agony.

"Now, aside from that disrespectful turn of phrase," he remarked, "you forgot my title. What are you supposed to call me, Amber?"

SMACK!

At the searing burn that followed, Amber shrieked and jolted against Brad, biting her bottom lip to hold back a tirade.

"That was for not answering," Brad said sweetly, playfully pinching a sore buttock.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! AHHHHH!" Amber screamed down at the floor, writhing as she felt another stinging hit to her behind.

"You should have addressed me 'Master'," Brad said with exaggerated disappointment. "And you should have apologised."

In role-play, the fantasy is ruined if the other party refuses to cooperate. Of course, he could force Amber's compliance. But going by her temper, he couldn't do this without seriously hurting her.

On this last charitable thought, Brad flipped Amber off his lap onto the floor, and she gasped as the cold concrete chilled her burning buttocks. Brad towered over her and smugly crossed his arms, his blue eyes dancing with devilish mischief.

"If you'd have apologised, shown some respect... I'd have walked right out of here," he fibbed, smiling wickedly. "I'm glad you still have your spirit."

As she nervously began to pull up her pants, Brad raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"Don't bother," he smirked, uncrossing his arms.

Before she could scramble away he bent and lifted her from the ground as though she weighed nothing. Quickly dropping Amber onto the settee, Brad was on her before she could rise, seizing her breasts and forcing her back, knocking her legs apart with his knees.

As his groin thrust against her, Amber desperately clawed at the thick arms pinning her down. Straining forward to bite, she could barely lift her torso beneath his weight. Dropping her head back in exhausted defeat, she moaned in anguish as Brad moved one hand from her chest to tug down his underwear. Lining up with her pussy, his large cock rubbed and nudged, searching for entry.

"No! Don't! No!" Amber screamed, frantically trying to hold him off as his wide chest moved in closer.

"Yes!" he heatedly replied, finally finding her entrance and pressing forward.

"You fucking disgusting, pathetic, piece of-MFFFFF!" Amber's abusive chant was abruptly cut off as Brad's large hand clapped over her mouth.

Curling his torso above her, he buried his face into her smooth neck as he readied to enter her fully. Using his other hand, he pulled up her shirt to expose her breasts, and then caught both her wrists in one hand, pinning them above her head.

"Now, my little spitfire," he breathed against her soft skin, running his tongue along her earlobe. "I'm going to teach you a lesson. You're going to learn you belong to me. Oh- oh, yes!"

Amber tried to pull her wrists free and squealed into Brad's hand as he slowly penetrated her. Inch by inch, his thick cock determinedly pushed forward, steadily squeezing into her tightness, spreading her open. It didn't hurt because she was a little wet, but the intrusion wasn't pleasurable. Amber was beside herself with hate.

Brad took his sweet time easing in, his mouth passionately moving along the sleek skin of her neck, kissing, licking, nipping and sucking. He was careful to never withdraw completely, so they were always joined together. There was no space for Amber to wriggle away, nor could she counter the weight of his hips keeping her immobile.

Amber furiously shook her head, trying to shake off the large hand firmly silencing her. Knowing she couldn't stop him but at least wanting to berate him, she whined her frustration as he filled her completely, balls-deep. Despite her legs furiously kicking at his sides, Brad kept her steady beneath him, savouring the moment. Then he began pumping.

To make it worse, Brad taunted her filthily as he thrust. It was somehow more degrading than when he'd forced her to talk dirty. Aside from that first time he'd carried her into his home, Amber had never really been gagged.

Unable to contradict his words, she thought she might combust from pure rage. With his hand on her mouth she was forced to inhale through her nose, breathing in a combination of scents - Brads bare skin, his cologne, his fresh sweat, the act of sex.

"You like that baby? Does it feel good?" he panted hotly, increasingly sweating with his movements.

"Oh God, you're so tight. You're pussy is mine. Do you remember when you said it, baby?" he grunted, his handsome face straining with the sensation of being tightly buried inside her, and the hot effect of his own words.

"Remember when you fucked me? Said you love my dick? You were so desperate for my cock... You begged for it...You said that...you...love...me..."

At his last line of mocking Amber found new strength, and in his distracted state Brad almost lost his hold on her wrists.

"Easy, baby, just enjoy it," Brad soothed, as he began to thrust deeper.

Jerking his hips more forcefully, he groaned his rapture. Feeling her smooth thighs tense at his sides, he enjoyed her legs kicking out to dislodge him. When her pelvis bucked to manoeuvre him out of her, she inadvertently fucked him back.

"Oh god, Amber," he gasped, hoarsely laughing at her frustrated screaming, vibrating against his palm. "I can't describe it... You feel so fucking good. I'm gonna come inside you. I'm gonna...oh...fuck...I-I'm..."

Amber's bare skin against his chest, her nipples hardened by contact, felt incredible. Excitedly driving into her, grunting obscenely, Brad was ready. With a satisfied moan he urgently buried himself to the hilt, holding her still beneath him. Then he came, straining against her, brutally pressing her into the settee as his cock twitched, trembled and released a huge, spurting load within her tight walls.

Brad squeezed his eyes shut and his large frame shuddered ecstatically, feeling the pleasure of lying on top of Amber, crushing her beneath his weight, settling in her clenching pussy while she futilely twisted beneath him. Catching his breath, he finally opened his eyes in a daze and raised slightly, meeting Amber's furious stare.

"You belong to me," he breathed elatedly, sweat running down his temples, his tanned body glowing with a golden sheen of exertion. "Feel me inside you. For me, nothing compares to this, and nothing ever will. So get used to it."

Jogging his eyebrows, he winked at her cheekily. "Next time, I'll make you come. That's a promise."

"MfffffffRRRRRR!" Amber shrieked against his palm, as her whole body quaked with exhausted hysteria.

No amount of exertion she'd experienced in her life compared to the ordeal of a lengthly, drawn-out struggle against a large, infinitely stronger man, while he violated her for his pleasure. She was physically spent, and emotionally traumatised. Worst of all, she was still plugged with his cock.

After appreciating the fire in Amber's wide eyes for a long moment and basking in his own afterglow, Brad abruptly released her and pulled out, agilely pushing to his feet. Before Amber could scramble up, Brad was out the door, efficiently scooping up his shoes and suit on the way out.

Then he slammed and locked the door behind him, hearing the slight thud on the other side as Amber reached it too late. Grinning, he listened to her shout and throw things about and lined his eye against the peephole. Brad could tell by the way she staggered about, heaving with outrage, she was physically defeated.

"Remember what I said about behaving, baby!" he called cheerfully through the door and quickly left to get changed.

Recalling there was no option for Amber to wash herself clean, that she'd be stuck with his cum inside her throughout his entire absence, the darker side of Brad's humour took over and he heartily laughed his way up the stairs, well-aware Amber would hear his mirth.

Decked out in a new outfit, feeling very refreshed after their latest romp, Brad reflected on their relationship as he adjusted his tie in the mirror. Though he immensely enjoyed the sex, he wanted more. Visually, no one would deny he and Amber were made for each other. Brad needed her by his side. He wanted to spend time with her outside the house. Together, they would be jaw-dropping.

There was so much to experience - shopping, travel, shows and restaurants. He wanted to surprise her with gifts, spoil her rotten, see her bright eyes light up as she smiled just for him, and noone else. He wanted to touch her as he desired, spontaneously press her against the wall, drag his thumb over her lower lip and kiss her in a tantalising promise for later.

Most of all, he wanted her to ache for him the way other women did, to crave his hands on her body. He wanted to make her a hot mess, weak at the knees, to touch herself at the thought of him. He wanted her to need him, like fresh air; the same way he needed her. All in good time.

Giving his dashing reflection a confident smile that didn't quite meet his eyes, Brad departed to meet Amber's boyfriend.

********

"Not your type?" Brad asked curiously, jerking his head toward the sulkily retreating redhead.

"No." Fred answered shortly, his dark eyes burning with impatience. "I don't like easy women."

Brad smiled wryly, recalling his encounters with Amber weren't exactly smooth-sailing.

"Strip clubs aren't my thing," Fred continued pointedly, exasperated with Brad's inability to take a hint.

Brad ignored the comment, taking a concentrated interest in a dancer on the other side of the room. Fred glared at him for a few long minutes before reaching his limit.

"I'm sorry," Fred shook his head. "If you want to discuss your account, it can't be here..."

Brad's attention quickly shifted back to Fred as he pushed himself up from the large, stifling armchair.

"What?" Brad replied, peering up at Fred's height and pretending he hadn't heard. "Yes, I'll have a vodka with lime." He almost burst into laughter when Fred fiercely scowled at his words.

Angrily opening his mouth to clear up the misunderstanding, Fred thought better of it. Biting his tongue, and inwardly cursing the universe, he abruptly turned to the bar. Brad tilted his head at Fred's retreating figure, considering the tallness of his companion. He was physically similar to Fred, but more classically handsome. Surely if he spent more time with Amber...

"What's your flavour?" a husky voice purred into Brads ear, rudely interrupting his reverie.

Brad cast an irritated glance at the dancer who'd snuck up behind, draping her slim arms about his broad shoulders, clinging to him like a spider monkey.

"Get lost," Brad snapped, shaking off the stripper's hold and turning away.

The girl was shocked, but quickly recovered with a smirk. She was easily one of the most, if not the most, attractive dancers in the club. Though her black lingerie set left little to the imagination, it was far more tasteful than her colleagues' outfits. Her dark hair was long and alluring, without the usual abundance of glitter and hairspray. Combined with a more natural beauty requiring minimal makeup, she wasn't used to rejection.

"Bee in your bonnet?" she probed coyly, fluttering her eyelashes at him. Rare as those instances were, she was experienced enough to recognise a dead-end. But that didn't mean she wasn't curious, or happy to just chat with the most beautiful man she'd laid eyes upon.

"I'm taken," Brad replied, and contemptuously turned his back on the girl to face Fred's bemused stare.

The girl shrugged and made a graceful exit, and Fred quickly handed Brad his drink. Casually seating himself, Fred's mind whirled with confusion as he registered Brad's disinterest, even repulsion, toward the girl. Why was he so insistent they stay? Maybe his boss was right. Was Brad gay?

"She wasn't your type?" Fred shoutingly repeated Brad's earlier query over the music, leaning forward to rest his water on the red, glitter-covered table between them.

Brad shook his head and made a face. "I don't like brunettes."

"Oh?" Fred replied warily, thinking about his own dark hair.

Brad was in damage control. His key objective was to catch footage of Fred in a compromising position, but in his determination to get a rise out of Amber, he'd made a terrible error. The women at the venue were too trashy, and Fred had already demonstrated an exquisite taste in women by dating Amber.

Initially Brad congratulated himself that Amber would be both devastated and repulsed by seeing Fred with lower-class women. Possibly the repulsion would extend to tarnish Fred's perfect image in her eyes. But in his preoccupation with Amber, Brad neglected the most important detail - Fred had to be interested. Earlier Brad had decided it would be too risky to spike Fred's drink with an aphrodisiac.

"I'll get you a private dance," Brad hollered, signalling to a group of girls loitering nearby. Though his plans were rapidly going awry, he could barely suppress a smile at the horror on Fred's face.

"NO!" Fred shouted, quickly raising his hands to reject the offer and waving the girls off as they eagerly approached. "No! Not interested, ladies!"

"Come on!" Brad encouraged, "Live a little!"

But Fred had enough, and quickly stood, still shooing away a couple of persistent girls who had been wistfully eyeballing the two men since they'd arrived.

"Sorry, man!" Fred picked up his blazer and turned to leave. "I can't do this. Call me when you're free, Ok?"

Brad quickly stood to hurry after him, caught his foot on the corner of the table in the dim lighting, and crashed to the ground in an undignified pile at Fred's feet.

"Shit, are you ok?" Fred yelled, quickly reaching down to haul Brad up.

"Yeah, yeah," Brad snapped testily, dusting himself off.

"I'll email you tomorrow and we'll sort something out," Fred shouted, patting his shoulder before heading to the door.

As far as Fred was concerned, there wouldn't be any sorting out. Important client, or not - he was done with Brad's split personality, and he was certain Heidi would relent after hearing about their latest 'meeting'.

Brad coldly watched Amber's first choice depart, but forced his face into a grin as Fred turned to wave.

"Yeah, buddy, wave me off before I go home to fuck your girlfriend," he said through a big fake smile, waving back. Above the awful thrum of music, Brad couldn't even hear his own voice.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,861 Followers