Stalking Chelsea

Story Info
Stalking a star is stupid. Here's why.
42.4k words
4.4
39.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
212 Followers

Confession

**************

I couldn't help myself. Chelsea Charm's breasts were hypnotically drawing me to them. Large breasts have always been my greatest fantasy.

I grew up in a family where the females are all hugely busted, so you can imagine my disappointment when coming of age, I discovered that it wasn't normal for all women to have big breasts.

I know it is an obsession but I swear I meant no harm. I just love huge breasts.

One day I discovered Chelsea Charms in a magazine and I couldn't see those lovely, mouth-watering breasts enough.

I filled the hard drive on my computer with her pictures. I bought her movies, magazines, and brassieres and still it wasn't enough.

Soon I was attending every performance and convention she worked. I took pictures of her every chance I could. I tried to keep from being noticed too much, so she wouldn't become concerned and file for a restraining order or something.

I know it was wrong of me, but finally it became so bad that I would hang around her neighborhood just to get candid photos of her whenever she left her home.

Little did I know that Chelsea had noticed me stalking her and had hired a detective to catch me.

One day, while I was covertly waiting to grab some pictures, two large men snuck up behind me, grabbed my arms, and slipped a cloth over my face with ether saturating it, and I was out like a light in a hurry.

Red Handed

***************

When I came around, I found myself handcuffed to a chair and in the presence of my goddess, Chelsea. She was flanked on both sides by, what I assume were the fellows that grabbed me.

The two large guys were looking as if they would like to grind me into the rug.

Chelsea's expression was a mix of fright, angst, and concern.

My head felt as if twenty or thirty little men with hammers were busy forging anvils in it. Even so, I was too much in awe to say anything.

Chelsea busied herself with reading through a thick file with pictures of me and photo copies of different documents. Finally she shook her head and said, "I really don't know what to do with you Mr. Brickman. Your stalking me has frightened me something awful, but I really don't want to hand you over to the police. With the evidence I have in this file, I am certain that you would get some jail time and sex offender status on your record. However I gather from all of this that if I let you go, you wouldn't stop stalking me, even knowing that you could go to jail."

Chelsea sighed and shook her head again.

I watched her wonderful chest perform with the motion of her graceful movements and reveled in the experience.

Chelsea easily caught my hypnotized gaze. "Mr. Brickman? What would you give to play with breasts like these any time you wanted?" she asked while indicating her breasts with her graceful hands.

My brain went to mush. I stammered and sputtered my answer, "Anything, everything I have, I would become your slave forever..."

"I'm not sure you really mean that Mr. Brickman," Chelsea stated and then seamed to mull the idea over more. "If I have my lawyers draw up the necessary paperwork, would you really sign over everything to me and become my sex slave?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My goddess was offering me everything I had ever hoped and dreamed. I quickly stammered, "Y... Yes, in a heart beat!"

I noticed some rather odd looks on the men's faces but I put that down to simple envy.

"Well, I apologize for the headache you are going to have, but we are going to have you go to sleep for a while so my lawyers can draw up the papers. You, are sure that you want to do this, I hope?" Chelsea asked gazing right into my eyes.

"Oh yes, with all of my heart," I answered, right before my lights went out again.

**********

"Mr. Brickman? Ely, are you awake yet?" Chelsea asked

"Yes," I sleepily mumbled.

"We have the paperwork ready for you to sign. I want you to know that I plan on having some cosmetic surgery done to you if you sign this, so you will be more appealing to me," she informed me, and then went on with, "The paperwork includes some surgical release forms as well as the power of attorney you agreed to sign."

"I can't believe you are going to take me..." I stammered. "If you want to make me attractive to you, so much the better!" I snapped up the proffered pen and hastily signed all of the various documents laid out before me where Chelsea's lawyer indicated that I should.

Chelsea's lawyer stood, shook her hand, and left right away.

"I am going to tell you some of what I have planned for you, but first let's have some tea," Chelsea sweetly offered.

Once the tea was pored, she was sipping hers, and I was sipping mine, she began telling me, "Well Ely, I think you should know that I am having your work done in Bangkok. I know a surgeon there that has agreed to take you and mold you to my desires."

I was becoming very relaxed, almost giddy, all of a sudden.

"I see that your sedative is beginning to kick in. It should keep you quite happy and content while you travel to Bangkok. I don't want you to suffer any anxiety during your journey," Chelsea brightly informed me, "You aren't feeling any anxiety are you Ely?"

"Nope," I blearily answered, and then giggled.

"You go with my aide to the airport. We have a wheelchair all ready for you, so you won't hurt yourself," Chelsea kissed my cheek and whispered, "I can hardly wait. I'll see you when you come back. It will only seem like a few days to you, but it will be quite a bit longer. Therefore, when you get back I should be eagerly awaiting the new you."

I was grinning ear to ear, but for some reason couldn't bring myself to say anything to her in return.

Chelsea's aide took me to the airport, loaded me onto an aircraft and that is where most of my recollections ended. Everything became all blurry, fuzzy, and came in short flashes, in images, which were incomprehensible to me at the time.

Home Again, Home Again

******************************

The next thing I remember is being pushed, from an aircraft, in a wheelchair and then transported back to Chelsea's home. However, even though everything was still hazy, I felt wrong.

As I was pushed into Chelsea's house, still in my wheelchair, I heard her exclaim, "Ooh good, she's here! Take her into the bedroom I had made for her and move her to her bed."

'What?' I thought, 'Just my luck, I finally get to be Chelsea's sex slave and some other girl shows up! Well, I hope she had me made handsome enough to please her... and who knows, maybe she will want to share me with another babe. I always wanted to have two girls at once.'

Chelsea's aide wheeled me into an overtly feminine bedroom. It has pink walls, pink rugs, a big pink canopy bed, a pink dressing table, and a pink chest of drawers in it. Everything in the room is covered in ruffles, lace, and bows.

The aide stopped me by the bed, flipped open the bedding, (Pink satin sheet and pillows were inside.) and easily lifted me onto the bed. I was still quite woozy and passed out before my head hit the pillow.

**********

When next I came to, Chelsea was at my bedside smiling at me, and for the first time in a while my head was clear.

"Shhh... don't speak yet. I want to tell you about yourself and why I had you made this way," Chelsea took a big breath and smiled saying, "I can't believe how well you came out. My doctor friend said that his graduating class this year took a liking to you and decided to make you their class 'project'. It seems that this year he had mostly females graduating and they wanted you to turn out even better than I'd hoped for."

Chelsea leaned in closer to my face, which was lying on the pillow and continued, "It seems that you were in luck, one of the graduating students turned out to be a tissue match with you and she wanted the opportunity to make more money and have more prestige. Females have always been less valued in Asian cultures than are the males, so together with her classmates they devised a plan to fulfill my requirements and make the lucky medical student's dreams come true as well."

"You are going to get a bit of a shock now, so steady yourself," Chelsea told me with a devilish grin as she reached out and slid her hand underneath the covers of my bed.

My eyes flung themselves open when I felt... This just isn't possible... Chelsea caressed my chest... my big soft chest, of which there was much more than I remembered the last time I was aware, and in her home.

"Ugh..." I moaned as her hand swept over the vast expanse jiggling underneath her touch.

"Mmm... these feel great. The doctors did a wonderful job with them," Chelsea crooned to me as I quivered.

"If you think this is nice, you need to feel this," she said, as her hand fell to my stomach and slowly drifted towards my crotch.

"I..." I started to try to say something, but she placed her other hand's index finger across my lips to silence me.

Her hand slowly made it's way to where I expected her to contact my cock, but it passed that point and... and... Oh my god!

"Now you understand! Oh yes, this is your very own pussy. Not an inverted penis, mind you, but a real vulva. You had a complete sexual organ transplant between you and the student doctor while you were in Bangkok," she whispered into my ear while she spread my labia with her lovely finger.

Suddenly I felt like she gave me an electric shock down there, but it felt so good that I moaned in response.

"They weren't kidding when they told me that they had made your new body very responsive and exceptionally easy to sexually stimulate," she informed me as she gently diddled my clitoris and spread my pussy juices around my yearning mound.

"All during your recoveries between surgeries the student doctors took special interest to make you incredibly sensitive to sexual stimulation, they would play with your pussy for hours on end, making you orgasm even though you were unconscious," she instructed as she continued her ministrations to my wet slit.

"They had all been informed that you wished to be my sex slave and what the physical requirements I had given to them were. I asked them to make you short, for one thing. I didn't think about the fact that the average height in Bangkok for women is barely over five foot. They modified your bone structure, shrinking you in all directions except for one, your hips. They spread your hips nice and wide. Apparently, though they had to remove a few of your vertebrae and fuse the ones above and below the ones they removed so your back won't be very flexible but that should make it easier to support your big boobies," she giggled when she said 'boobies'.

My eyebrows jumped up when she said that and she explained, "I had them give you string implants just like mine, although they had to give you more, because you started with much less. You have tits as big as mine now, so you can look at them and play with them anytime you want, just like I promised."

I reached one of my hands up to my chest and wound up with a palm full of nipple. It felt wonderful, but my hand felt strange. I brought my other hand out from under the bedclothes and stared wide eyed at it. My hand was small, slender, and had one inch long pink fingernails.

That must have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me, because I fainted right then.

**********

When next I came around, I found myself alone, which gave me the opportunity to check out what had been done to me.

I slid my hand down my soft, smooth stomach and encountered my rearranged crotch. I found no hair, just a smooth transition from tummy to mons veneris and then over the precipice and there I found... nothing... well not exactly, nothing. I found a cleft between two soft mounds, that when I spread my legs farther on the mattress, pulled apart slightly and suggested the opening of my new vagina.

I had to explore further. When I pressed inwards my finger slipped easily right between my nether lips.

The thought occurred to me, 'This isn't supposed to be this easy. A woman needs to be stimulated before she is lubricated enough to slip into like this.'

I was quite lubricated already I soon discovered. When I my finger stroked back upwards towards my mound, I contacted my clitoris, which sent a huge electric-like shock throughout my being.

'Wait, isn't my clit supposed to be covered by a little hood? Don't I need to be turned-on to be touching this?' I pondered, but still slipped my finger back into my sopping wet pussy, just to feel the wonderful stimulation.

Strangely, I found the more I rubbed my pussy, the more it felt like someone was rubbing my nipples with ice cubes. I had to move my other hand to my closest nipple. I had no choice. It almost moved there by itself.

I began rubbing my huge nipples, stroking my pussy, and moaning increasingly louder as my orgasmic bliss heightened. My legs spread wider and wider, all by themselves and my hips began to undulate on their own.

I was so wet now, I was sure anyone in the house could hear the splish sploosh of my finger banging. My voice began to add to the racket, but far from my old baritone, I now had an almost girlish high pitch to my, "Uh... oh... ooh... uh..."

What happened next freaked me out, but I had no way to stop myself. My finger banging became, fingers banging, then my whole hand was busily working inside my body, and I wanted it farther and farther inside me, as I screamed out my first conscious female orgasm.

My hand was firmly shoved inside my pussy and I was still humping my wrist when I heard, "Ooh, that was a good one, wasn't it Barbie?"

"Uh... ooh... yeth, stho good..." I chirped out in reply, finally opening my eyes to see that Chelsea was sitting in a chair near the head of my canopy bed grinning at me.

"I don't know... Yes, I think that I like the lisp after all," Chelsea announced, seeming to come to the decision as she spoke.

"What Listhp?" I asked.

Chelsea giggled and kissed me on the lips, which shocked and thrilled me all at once.

"You're silly. I like that," she proclaimed as she held my face in her hand. "Are you feeling up to some more answers or would you rather hump your hand a while longer?"

"Why ith my clittie hard?" I managed to squeak out.

"Oh, that's easy. The doctors increased the size of the artery supplying blood to your clit and Bartholin's glands. Your clit remains erect and easily stimulated. The doctors knew that you were to become my sex slave, so they wanted to make sure you would be enthusiastic. They made some more changes that you will discover soon enough," Chelsea informed me. "Now, would you like to get up and learn your way around or are you still too horny?"

"Ith okay, I wanna get up," I lisped in reply.

"Well, I think you should try on your own first," she suggested, "But I might recommend that you take your fist out of your pussy before you do..."

I did as she recommended, eliciting a loud sucking noise, which made me blush and Chelsea giggle.

Once I had my hand free, I scooted over to the side of the bed. My feet barely touched the floor, but it was enough, so I pushed myself up to stand. Well, I tried to stand at least. My huge chest overbalanced my tiny body and I wound up with a face full of soft pink carpet.

"Darn, I was afraid of that," Chelsea declared as she tried to help me to my feet.

As long as she held me up, I was okay. As soon as she let go and I moved even the slightest, over I went.

"I can see we are going to have to do some physical therapy and maybe get you a bra with a brace built into it," Chelsea surmised, "At least we need to get you to the bathroom. You probably need to pee after coming so hard."

Chelsea helped me to the potty and had me hold onto the nearby counter while she dropped the panties on my baby doll, "Okay, sit Barbie. You have to pee sitting down now, like the rest of us girls."

"Whoth Barbie?" I asked as I sat.

"Why, you are, of course, honey. I had your name legally changed while you were away. Your full legal name is now Barbie Charms. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Why Barbie?" I just had to ask.

"Well honey, I wanted you to be my real life Barbie doll. You are going to be my companion, my dress up doll, and my girl Friday," she told me. "Oh come now, honey, unclench your butt muscles and let it flow."

I hadn't even realized that I had tensed up and when I relaxed as she told me to, I heard the distinctive sound of a girl peeing... uh, me peeing.

I made a motion to stand but Chelsea blocked me and reminded me, "You need to wipe now honey. You don't want to get pee all over your nightie, and you don't need vaginitis, so wipe."

She handed me a wad of toilet tissue, which I took and used to wipe my featureless bottom.

"This is so kewl! It's like having a daughter to mentor. You are totally dependant on me now. You are going to need to know so much about being a girl, now that you are one."

"But why did you make me a girl? Don't you like thex with guyth?" I incorrectly concluded.

"Oh, of course, silly! However, I can have sex with guys anytime I want. I have plenty of volunteers for that. It's a lot harder for me to get a chance to play with someone else's huge boobies. Us big boob dancers usually only get together a couple of times a year. The rest of the year we travel all over. Very few venues can afford to have more than one headliner at a time. Now I have my very own huge boob girlfriend/sex slave," Chelsea explained as she once again helped me to my feet.

"Looth like you hath a dependant more than girlfriend," I observed trying to concentrate on walking and not on everything else that was jiggling and wiggling.

"Okay, you sit here on the corner of the bed and I'll pick out your outfit for today," she said as she disappeared into the walk-in closet.

I was still mesmerized by the way, she walks, and how her beautiful boobs sway when she moves. I could feel the baby doll panties moisten as I watched her.

When she returned, (And I got a soaking wet panty from watching her front side.) she had an armload of brightly colored, delicate looking fabrics across her arm, "First thing first, here is your thong and bra. I'll help you into them. Right now, if you tried to bend over and slip your leg into the panties, you would wind up doing another face plant," she giggled at her own silliness.

She slipped off my baby doll and all I could do was stare at the immense acreage of boob in front of me, jiggling and wobbling. Damn, they look even bigger from this angle, and God they feel so... indescribable!

Chelsea saw me staring and reached out, to caress my nipple, which made me shudder, "Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Uh..." I half moaned in agreement, biting my lip, eyes closed.

"You think that is nice, wait until you feel how those girls feel when they are hugged by this bra."

'Oh my god! I have to wear a bra now... and look at the size of that thing. Actually, it is somewhat pretty... What am I thinking?' I thought to myself in genuine surprise.

"Yes, I know how much you like the pink bra you bought from my website, so I had one made to your measurements," she told me with a grin.

"What if I, don'th want thew be a girl? Whath if I, run away?" I proposed, even though I reveled in being this close to my goddess.

"Well, Barbie Charms has no skills, no money, no idea how to live in that lovely feminine body, and no clothes, not to mention, you can't even walk on your own yet, so what do you think you would run away to?" she asked so logically and sweetly, I felt ashamed that I had suggested it.

"I... I'm thorry... I don'th have... Whath am I going to thew?" I blubbered. I was just sitting there on the corner of the bed with my head hung down and big crocodile tears running down my face onto my huge boobies.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
212 Followers