Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you straight into heaven Barbie," Chelsea declared as she began her drive for the finish line.

"Uhnghelhouhoofanah!" I screamed, in the well know language of the country of Orgasmia, as Chelsea drove my head into the pillow and my hips nearly flat on the bed.

Chelsea snuggled with me as my mind floated off in bliss.

When I was able to speak again, I told her, "I don't believe that just happened. I never thought I could cum that hard!"

"Mmmm, good... I think you can orgasm like that all of the time honey, now that you're one of the fairer sex," she hugged me, kissing me lightly on the ear.

I stealthily removed her strap-on and put it on. I knew that she was feeling tense and needed a good banging as much as I had. Especially since, she made no objection to my borrowing her cock.

She was so hot I didn't have to play with her steaming pussy long to have her positively drooling for me. I pulled her to a kneeling position as she had me, however I stuffed a couple of pillows under her hips and one under my knees. (I'm shorter than she is. I needed the height to line up right.)

Once I'd slipped my 'manhood' into her, I began to slap my hips to her delicious bottom, leaning into the job ever more until my boobs were resting firmly on her back.

I can't tell you how much it turned me on to have my boobies jiggling on her soft back while my hips pleasured her, her feminine juices covering my mons veneris and running down my thighs to mix with my own. Chelsea's little moans and utterances were making me almost as hot as my latex cock was making her.

She screamed through her first orgasm, going limp only briefly as I continued my onslaught of her luscious butt. Once she was back up on her knees and actively thrusting back, I let go of her on one side and chanced playing with my own nipple.

When Chelsea's yelps of pleasure neared their peak, I was too. In the end, when she screamed out her appreciation, I was her chorus.

We fell upon each other hugging and cuddling each other happily.

After we had smooched and hugged enough, she put us in the bathtub for more soapy fun. What a way to start the day!

We dried off and when I went to put on some sexy lingerie, she stopped me, saying, "Not this morning honey, I've gone without exorcising too many days now, being distracted with you. Now, you too, need to workout everyday with me. Your back and legs need to be stronger, so here, put this on." She handed me a weird looking sports bra, probably custom made for my unique dimensions, granny panties, and leotard, adding, "Your tennis shoes are in the closet. Do you think you can put them on by yourself or would you like help?"

"I always need your help, Chelsea, but I'll try to do as much as I can, on my own," I replied confidently. I put my arms through the straps and noticed that it was a front closing type bra. Looking at the label it said, 'The Enell Sports Bra.' The sales tag that I'd ripped off claimed, 'the Sports Bra worn by Oprah!'

I reefed on the front, squishing my boobs together as hard as I could, but couldn't make the hooks catch. I dove onto the bed, lying on my back, hoping my boobs would flatten out some so that I would be able to make them hook, but to no avail, all the while Chelsea laughed herself into a case of the hiccups.

When Chelsea could finally catch her breath she declared, "I'm coming Barbie. Chelsea to the rescue!"

She sat me up on the bed, slipped the straps off my arms, pulled the band down to my waist, and easily made up the lowest few half dozen hooks. Chelsea shimmied the garment up my torso, until it stopped at the crease under my boobs, and then helped me lift each of the girls into their respective cups, one at a time. Once settled in, she started reefing my tits together and making up each hook individually.

"There you go sweets, you're ensconced in your satin booby prison," Chelsea giggled and stroked one satiny cup.

"God, it's so stimulating being a woman all the time, even though it is so much more work," I confessed, with an overheated blush.

"That's one of the things I like about you, Barbie, you see and feel things that I have grown inured to, having always been a girl," Chelsea tussled my locks good naturedly. "It's fun seeing things the first time again through your eyes. However, now we need to get back to one of those 'much more work things'. Come along my pretty... hehehehe..." she cackled.

She led me to a small exercise room with some weights and a stationary bicycle, "First we stretch, so park your lovely bottom on the floor and follow along." She clicked on the bookshelf stereo and exercise music began playing.

I couldn't believe how flexible I had become. Chelsea had me hook one leg behind my head. However, once I was helpless she copped a feel of my exposed womanhood. I can't complain though, the added stimulation and incentive kept things from being boring.

Once we were, limbered up, Chelsea took to the bike while I was directed to pump pink iron. She had some pink barbells and a chart to show which exercises I needed to do. I was concentrating on lifting the little, but surprisingly heavy weights, and circumnavigating my tits while doing so, when I saw the first flash. I ignored it, since I was in the middle of a set and kept going, when again there was another flash.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not missing a beat.

"Well, sweets, we are going to have to fatten up your portfolio of images on the website, so while I peddle my butt off, I'm going to get some glam shots of you sweating. That's alright isn't it?"

"Hey, I'm just the sex slave here. You don't mind if it turns me on to model for you, and to soak through the crotch of this lovely leotard with my wanton juicy pussy, do you?" I teased back.

"Ooh, good idea... I'll get some close ups of your soaked crotch. You'll have guys spurting their loads as if they were lawn sprinklers," out of the corner of my eye I saw her zoom the camera tightly in on my juicy twat.

The image of her taking the picture and licking her lips only exacerbated my drooling. I started to squirm my bottom end around in an effort to scratch the itch, which although ever-present, had diminished to the back of my mind for the short while I had been exercising.

"I love the squirmy dance, Barbie. These are going to be hot."

I finished-up my rep, was putting back the dumbbells, and Chelsea instructed, "Barbie, slip the leotard underneath your bra while you do the next exercise."

I did as she bade me. The strain of the leotard on my shoulders was evident, while the top of the neckline was trying to shove my boobs into my face. It only became worse when I lay down on the bench to do leg pushes. You have no idea what it feels like to have your inflated chest pushing up until it almost reaches your jaw. It was distracting to say the least.

Things became a little more comfortable when she directed me to, "Pull your leotard down to your tiny waist. Just leave the straps hanging down behind you while you do a few jumping jacks for me."

I only did two when the ripple effect of my girls made me loose my balance and crash to the floor mat.

"Forget the jumping jacks. We can't have you blacken your eyes or skin your knees, therefore, go on to the girl push-ups. You will have to use the bench over there I had made. When you can't bend your elbows before your tits hit the floor, you don't get much push-up in," she informed me.

I looked at it, noticing that the side handlebars would allow me to do push-ups while dangling my tits between them. Of course, it was made so that you did them on your knees and at about a 45 degree angle, which made it less impossible for me.

The flashing kept up and after doing five or six pushups, she directed, "Pop open your bra honey, and let the girls jiggle while you do that."

I unhooked all twelve hooks, all the while, she was still shooting pictures, and once my tits were freed, I started back up with the push-ups, while my chest jiggled and swayed below me. It was so damn distracting and sexy to see boobs dancing all about in front of me, even if they were my own, that my thighs were becoming wet with my desire.

"Ooh, that is going to have the guys filling their jeans with jizzum! Now I want you to stay leaning forwards a bit and taking both hands, massage your diamond hard nipples for me."

Flashes and cooing were abundant while I pleasured myself. I was soaking the vinyl seat underneath me.

"My god, I'm soaking the bicycle seat. You are doing a fine job dear. Now I want you to start your bicycle ride while I do my pink iron pumping," Chelsea informed me as she dismounted the stationary bike.

What she did next astounded me. Chelsea removed the bicycle seat and replaced it with a seat that had a small dildo sticking up.

"You aren't going to make me..." I sheepishly began.

"You bet your sweet vulva I am," she insisted, "I am going to take pictures while you lower yourself down on the seat and then while you ride yourself to a screaming orgasm. Won't you do that for me, please?"

I couldn't deny Chelsea anything before my change, how could I now? I pulled the leotard to one side in my crotch, freeing my dripping wet love lips. I positioned myself above the dildo and took the plunge, ever so slowly.

Chelsea took long shots, close-ups, and even macro-shots, as the probe opened up my love lips.

"Pull up and off again, please. I want to get close-ups. Stop over the top of it for a minute, too. Great, your cunt is drooling down the dildo and coating it with your love juices. This is definitely hot!"

I was trembling with desire by then. I wanted that thing inside me so bad, but I waited until she had the shots she wanted, "Oh, poor Barbie. You really want to ride this bike, don't you dear?"

'Y... Y... Yes, please."

"Well, I want you to barely touch the tip with your lips, and smear yourself open with it slowly. Very nice... now slowly... ever so slowly, move down on it."

I was going crazy with yearning, while she stepped back and took shots of my face, with me biting my lip trying not to scream, and concentrating on the sensations as my nether lips were spread open.

Chelsea took shots of my vulva spread around the seat where I was humping my womanhood against it. She shot my ass as it saddled the seat and it spread me so definitively.

Of course, I couldn't see the pictures until later, I was busy pumping my legs on the pedals and humping my hips against the seat. I felt my unrestrained boobs swaying back and forth wildly as I pedaled and all the while kept my eyes closed, savoring the sensations. My world became the electric arcing of luscious lightning firing throughout my being.

"Wow, your cum is dripping off the seat in rivulets..." she exclaimed, though I barely heard her.

It didn't take long and I was spasming in bliss, while the flashes from the camera went off all around me. It was impossible to distinguish which were from the camera, and which were plasmatic fire dancing through my vision, while I screamed, "Ahh, ooh... ooh... eeh..."

I was turning into a rag doll when I heard, "Keep pedaling Barbie, you have another mile to go."

"But, I have only gone five hundred feet or so..." I whimpered.

"In that case I figure you have nine more orgasms to go..."

I weakly began pedaling, but it took very little time before I was enthusiastically pedaling, screaming, and cumming again.

Chelsea made me go the full mile, even though she had long since gotten enough pictures and gone back to her exercising.

Once I made the mile, and finished off all ten orgasms, Chelsea had me doing back strengthening exercises with her.

I was soaked with girl sweat and cum when we finally called it quits. Chelsea took me by the hand and led me to a hot bathtub full of lilac smelling bubbles.

Once inside the tub, I must have fell asleep, because the next thing I knew, Chelsea was awakening me as she stood outside the tub, (She had been bathing with me.) fully dressed and holding a big fluffy towel.

"Now that you are rested and smelling like a lovely girl, instead of a mare in heat, we need to get you dressed and start the rest of our day," she urged, holding out the towel for me to step into.

She dressed me in a sweet pink cotton mini skirt, white stockings, pink silk blouse, buttoned up the front, slightly over half way, and pink three-inch heels.

Chelsea was wearing a pantsuit, which highlighted her stunning curves and tantalized my senses, distracting me as she sprayed cologne in all the feminine places, cleavage, wrists, knees, and my neck.

"If it's only going to be you and I here today, why the cologne?"

"You are not just getting dressed dear, you are receiving girl training as we speak. Putting on your scent, doing your makeup, learning to dress, do your hair, and how to act."

"You're a great teacher... I didn't feel a thing," I praised her. I have always felt that the absolute best teachers are the ones who teach so well that, you are entertained and barely know that you should be learning, even as you are. You leave class, although you would rather stay, it feels as if you just got there and can't wait until your next class.

"Thank you sweetie, now I think we could use some breakfast," she declared as we entered the kitchen.

We both cut up fruit, shared pieces between us, and when we finished eating, we chatted happily and washed our dishes.

Back to the office area we went. Chelsea had me stuffing videos, picture collections, garments, and many other things that she sells on her site, into packages, which we gave to the UPS guy, when he came and drooled down my cleavage, as I handed him the shipments.

I watched him go to his truck and beat his head on the side, thinking, 'What the hell is he doing?'

Chelsea laughed when I told her, "Barbie, he was just trying to get his mind back on the job after you melted his heart."

"Oh..."

"I think you should answer some of your fan e-mail right now," she recommended.

"I have fan e-mail?" I asked incredulous.

"Yes, I had the webmaster set up your e-mail and prepare some special web material for you in advance. I figured that there would be a lot of interest in my cousin."

"Wow, there seems to be a lot to this business."

"You'll get the hang of it," she encouraged, "Look at this. Our subscribers have gone up thirty percent in the last couple of days."

"Wow, did you make the cover of Gent Magazine or something?" I asked.

"Nah, that was some time ago. The only thing I can attribute it to is you, dear Barbie. Your photo sets are selling well. Your panties and bras are back ordered, and the exercise video I hinted to the subscribers would soon be available, has scads of inquires already."

"Oh..." was all I could answer.

"I'm planning on, working with you this afternoon. I want to put together a couple of dance routines for you to learn, so the videos of me teaching you to dance should be plenty popular, don't you think?"

"How are you getting videos? I've seen your still camera when you take my picture, but I haven't seen a camcorder," I inquired, now embarrassed that guys wanted videos of me naked so badly.

"I have them setup throughout the house. They second as a security system, but I can have them manned by operators over the Internet, so they can pan and zoom them. It makes it less intrusive, and we can get so much more filming done. Nice huh?" she urged with a friendly hug.

"So we, are being spied on even now?" I surmised with a slight scowl.

"No, silly. I control when they are active for use by the camera operators. The rest of the time, they are stationary and simply record without anyone operating them. Either way, only a couple other people have the password to access the video, the Webmaster, my video producer, and my security provider, all whom are trustworthy and friends. I'll let you have the password too. Maybe you can help put together teasers. You should also access the security vids sometimes to catch any interlopers or thieves. That's where I first saw you..." she blushed, but still looked squarely at me.

(Gulp) "You, knew I broke in?" I asked embarrassed that this was the first I knew of being, caught.

"Yes, it is in the files we had on you. I guess you might have a better use for stolen panties now," she sheepishly smiled at me.

"God, why didn't you have me arrested?" I queried, "I could have been in jail for a while, but the sexual predator stigma would have ruined my life."

"Yes, I took that into consideration when we caught you," she admitted, nodding, though her eyes had a faraway look.

I didn't want to push any farther. I was embarrassed and unnerved enough.

"I'll do anything you ask to the best of my ability. I don't have many abilities though. I was mostly a manual laborer before..." I let the statement trail off into nothingness.

"I know, but you're learning," she squeezed my knee sending electric shivers through my feminized body. "Here, you can review the video at this website by inputting this username and password," she showed me on the computer. "I made your username, '1HornyBarbie', and your password, '************', so it will be easy to remember. (Bet you thought I was gonna tell you the real password eh? Not a chance, silly.) Here is where you can make a copy of the video to save on this computer. I know that you can use some of the video type software, since you made yourself some GIFs and MPGs of me. I believe the software you are familiar with, is already installed on this system, so you won't have a long learning curve."

I was following along with great interest. I knew that I would have to earn my keep in other ways than to just sexually pleasure my owner.

"Have you figured out how much money I will have to bring in to compensate you for my upkeep? I want to make you happy if I can," I requested humbly.

"Oh my! You, still think you're my slave, don't you?" Chelsea declared with her hand above her heart.

"Yes... Unless you sold me..." I pouted uncertainly.

"Slavery is against the law sweetie. You are a free person, honey. I'm just giving you a place to stay and offering you a job," she informed me, "You can come and go as you please. If you hate me for what I did to you, you could take all your stuff and leave. I want you to be happy and since you aren't really, built for manual labor anymore, I'm teaching you a trade, so I don't recommend that you leave. At least not yet."

I started to blubber and hugged her to me, my head on her incredible bosom.

"What's wrong, Barbie?"

"I don't deserve a friend like you," I whispered between tears.

"We are going to have to work on your self-esteem Barbie. Of course having fans might help that out. The guys on my site are very eager to chat with you, why don't you log on and entertain them. You don't have to strip or anything. Just chat with them while I take care of a few things," she suggested, and then stood up, hugged me, and left the room.

I sighed and turned to the computer, typed in my password, and brought the system up with the web cam on. I looked into the camera and said, "Hi, I'm Barbie. Chelsea is busy and she wanted me to fill in for a while today. Is that alright with everybody?"

I was immediately, inundated with affirmative responses.

"I know I'm not Chelsea, but I'll try to keep everyone entertained. Does anyone have a question about me, or about Chelsea that I might be able to answer?" I ventured, putting on my friendliest smile.

'How tall are, you?' came across my screen.

"The question was, 'How tall am I? I'm four foot ten and a half inches tall, just a few inches shorter than Chelsea," I told them, after reading which question I was answering aloud.

"'How old am I?' That is just one question you never ask, and a Lady needn't answer," I reproached the questioner, but I did tell them, "I'm over twenty one and young enough to make silly mistakes." I giggled at that answer, knowing it would frustrate the guys.