Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'What size bra do I wear?' I don't know actually. They are custom made and the lady who makes them just measures me and later hands me a bra in the style I asked for."

"'What are my measurements?' Let's see..." I said, and then looked around the room and finally spying the cloth tape, Chelsea had. I held the tape around my chest underneath my boobies and announced, "Twenty nine inches," I measured my hips, "Thirty nine inches," and then the measurement that they really wanted, "sixty three inches. However, Chelsea tells me I will be bigger next week."

That brought on plenty of excited remarks from the guys.

"But then, so will Chelsea," I added laughing.

There was a virtual roar over that.

"It's alright for you guys, but I need help keeping these girls up. They keep making me fall on my face!"

You'll never believe how many volunteers there were to help me hold them up, or hold me up in a variety of ways. It was flattering, but I knew the only thing these hounds wanted was to get into my panties. (No, not wear them goofy! I can hardly believe that I'm in them.)

"'Will I show them to you?' They're right here, under my silk blouse," I acted dumb, however I knew what they wanted.

"'Naked?' I'll think about it," what am I saying? I'm actually thinking of showing these horn dogs my boobies?

"'What do I like to do?' Mostly, I like to do Chelsea," I answered with a quick flush.

"'You want to know what color panties I'm wearing?'" I wasn't thinking I just lifted my skirt to look. Honestly, I forgot what color they were, "Pink."

The virtual cheer that resulted hit me both aurally and visually and I blushed up a storm. Only then did I realize that everyone could see my crotch.

"You'd think you guys had never seen a pair of panties before," I rejoindered. "'You, want to know if I'm shaved?' No, I'm not, shaved. I don't have any hair growing down there."

"'Prove it?'" I don't know what came over me, but impishly I pulled my panties over to one side and said, "Is that proof enough?"

There I sat with my vulva bared and not one response came back from the computer.

"What happened? Did you guys faint or did I loose my Internet connection?"

A flood of responses washed over me then.

"Barbie, you're so beautiful." and "Barbie, will you marry me?" and "Oh my God!" and "I'm in love!" etc.

"Wow, you, don't waste any time do you sweetie?" Chelsea softly said in my ear.

I hadn't even heard her come into the room.

"Oh! I'm so embarrassed! I... I... I don't know what came over me Chelsea," I stammered.

She laughed so hard she almost fell down into her chair, rather than just plain sat in it, "Barbie, no need to apologize darling. These guys will be jerking off looking at your lovely smooth slit in their fantasies for months!"

She turned towards the web cam and asked, "Hey guys? Who would be willing to say, pay half again more subscription fees to see Barbies pussy more often? You know she has to make a living to be able to stay in shape and buy pretty lingerie to take off for you. If enough of you say yes, I bet I could convince her to live with me and be on the web cam daily for you."

There was a huge response of affirmatives, although not as great as the one when I showed my pussy.

"All right, I'll even throw in," Chelsea went on in her best 'Ron Popeil from Ronco' sales girl imitation, "Lesbian session with Barbie and Chelsea as an added incentive. But wait, that's not all, we'll throw in free panties for the first one hundred subscribers. Now what would you pay for it?"

I started laughing hysterically, "Gag me with a Ginsu."

"Sorry, the Ginsu promotion is over, no Ginsu knives, no Pocket Fisherman, and no Veg-O-Matics, just boobies and pussies. What am I offered for this sweet pussy right here?" Chelsea lifted my skirt and pulled my panties to the side, again showing my smooth slit to the viewers.

The web site had no typed messages coming in from it.

Chelsea also took notice of this and said, "My, my, it looks like you have all of the guys taking things in hand now Barbie. You have all of your fans masturbating. Good girl!"

She grabbed my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss that had me soaking my panties. She slipped her tongue to me and had me panting like the bitch I now am. She began caressing my boobs and soon I was quivering with desire.

"Too bad they aren't here with us. They could do this," she declared as she slipped her hand into my brassiere.

After making my nipples into diamond hard points, she flipped the girls out of my top, exposing them to the camera.

"I bet every one of them would want to be me right now," she teased as she tongued my nipples in front of them, while I had my back arched, my eyes closed and my tongue licking my swollen lips in rapture.

"Ooh, look at how hard they get when I blow on them!"

"Ughn," I moaned in response.

Chelsea kept stimulating me until I didn't even know my own name.

"I want everyone who wants to watch Barbie orgasm to type in their request, and there had better be enough or I'm going to steal this minx away to her bedroom and finish her off there."

I have no idea how many responses she received, all I know is her hand fell to my vulva, and her finger quickly invaded my labia to increase her stimulation of my clit.

I was mewing like a kitten by then and her ministrations to my sex were making the most interesting splooshing sound as she slipped in and out of me.

I clutched to her yipping and moaning as I soaked my pink skirt and filled the vinyl seat with my juices.

"She's almost there guys," Chelsea declared, increasing the frequency of her diddling.

"Ooh baby, ooh baby..." I chanted.

She finished me off with her tongue stuck down my throat while I spasmed in orgasm, twitching, clutching, and jerking all around the chair and her.

The next thing I was aware of was a lovely, soft nipple presented to my eager mouth. I took it into my puffy lips, sucking and tonguing it for all I'm worth.

Chelsea started to moan softly, so I took more initiative, zipped her pantsuit down all the way between her legs, and began working her sweet snatch with my fingers.

I knew I was doing well when she began to hump my hand. I was too busy trying to keep hold of her big beauties and working her clit that I couldn't do anything to disrobe her further.

Luckily, she wasn't beyond control, so she shrugged the shoulders of her pantsuit from her and squirmed it down past her waist. When her hands were free, she pushed it off her hips and past her butt, snagging her panties as she went.

I now had free and easy access to her sex, since she had kicked her legs free from the garment and became the tigress in bed I have experienced several times before. I was hanging on for dear life as she hugged me to her bosom. She had begun stroking me and playing with my huge nipples in response to the stimulation, I was providing.

I squirmed my face between her boobies, slipping to the outsides to attack each nipple as I came across it.

I was ready to send her over the edge so I squirmed down towards the floor, dragging my tongue down her tummy until I reached her sweet pussy. I started, off at the last letter I had used on her earlier and went on from there. I fingered her love tunnel with my left hand while using my right to spread her vulva as wide as I could.

She reacted as if her hips had springs in them. Her thighs spread wide, inviting me in for close quarter combat.

I decided on a full frontal assault, and using every weapon at my command, I sent her into a screaming out of control orgasm.

I of course, wound up looking like a drowned rat.

Chelsea could only mew softly with her eyes closed.

This was my chance to shine and I took it. While Chelsea was unable to defend her cooze, I went back to stimulating her with intense determination. I was resolute to send her to new levels of bliss, while her fans stared on in incredulous silence.

Chelsea made little moans of protest at first but took only a minute to change her mind about being tongue fucked.

"Oh! My god! Oh! Oh! Oh! My god!" she cried out.

I wrapped my lips around the top of her pussy and sucked on her clit, before going back to my alphabet.

"Aaaah! Oh my god! OhmyGod! OhmyGod! OhmyGod! OhmyGod!" she screamed through her intense, uncontrolled, orgasmic bliss.

Even though she was barely able to move, she snagged my arm and pulled me up to her face for a squirmy tonsillectomy.

Chelsea whispered in my ear, so that the web cam couldn't hear, "You minx! But, oh, god that was good. Screw the web cam, I need to hold onto something for a bit, and you're it. Plus, I don't want to leave my sex unguarded, with you waiting at the door."

I began to hear things coming from the computer. The guys were talking amongst themselves, "Lord, did you see that?", "Like, duh! That has to have been a real orgasm!", "As if a girl could fake cumming like that!", "My wife never cums like that...", after that last there was an extended silence and then the same voice said, "Do you think she's been faking it?"

Immediately after there was a huge roar of laughter from all of the other guys and Chelsea whispered to me, "Yah think?"

I stifled a giggle and she squeezed me tight to make sure it didn't leak out, "Shh, we don't want to make him impotent. A guy needs to feel like a stud, or he won't be worth a damn in bed."

"Don't I know it..." I admitted.

"I'm sorry Barbie. I didn't mean..." she started to apologize.

"Now you shush. I know how you meant it and I am going to need pieces of girl advice like that from now on, so don't be too cautious with me."

"I knew this was the right path to handle you," she stated quietly.

I was curious about what she meant by that, but I knew this wasn't the time or place for it.

"Let's find out from the guys how you did," she finally announced.

Chelsea sat up and pulled me up with her, "Well guys, what do you think of Barbie?"

My ego received a huge boost by the tumult of praise, which washed in from the Internet.

"They still like you best Chelsea," I told her, giving her a hug.

"They better, or I won't let you make love sick puppies out of them anymore," she threatened, while grinning ear to ear.

Chelsea sat up, finally recovered enough and said right to the camera, "Now what would you pay?" and then laughed good-naturedly.

"Now that I have everybody thinking that I'm going to raise my subscription fees, I can put everyone's mind back at ease. No fee increases for the foreseeable future. Barbie will be supported by horny guys buying her, pictures, videos, and undies. Tell all of your friends what a great value you get on our site. The more of you lovely men who subscribe, the sexier Barbie and I can be for you. Barbie and I have to leave and do our delicate washables now, so we'll see everyone later tonight," Chelsea shut down the web cam and checked the online orders to make certain that they were caught up for today.

Chelsea had us bathe again and then we went about the jobs around the house to clean up after ourselves. We wiped down the chairs and seats which were covered in cum, changed sheets, scrubbed the bathroom, washed the dishes, took out the garbage, polished a half dozen high-heel shoes, put away laundry, washed our delicates, (Bet you thought she was just fooling.) vacuumed the rug, and cleaned the pool and hot tub.

After all of that we were both bushed so we felt a nap was in order.

**********

The doorbell awakened me. Chelsea and I slipped out of bed together, donned our housecoats and fuzzy slippers, and trudged to the front door.

Chelsea looked at the video intercom and keyed the speaker, "Hang tough, I'll be right there."

She opened the door and squealed, "Crystal! Will you be staying for a while or are you just passing through?" She put the taller lady in a booby bear hug.

"Just a layover for tonight hon.." Crystal remarked, hugging her back. She finally caught a glimpse of me and declared, "Holy shit Chelsea! Who is this?"

I was thinking that I would have to offer her a drool towel, but she recovered quickly from her startled reaction, "She's gorgeous!"

"Well, I know you're Crystal Gunns," I replied, moving in for a greeting hug.

"Damn, competition is getting rough out there!" Crystal said as she hugged me back.

"Never fear Crystal. Barbie isn't an exotic dancer... yet. I hired her to be my 'girl Friday'," Chelsea interjected.

"Barbie?"

"Yup," I affirmed, "Barbie Doll Charms, nice to meet you." I offered my hand, which she took.

"Well, let's not leave her on the stoop all day," Chelsea urged and snagged one of her bags.

I tried to lift one but it was too heavy for me, so I settled for carrying her makeup kit.

She lifted the bag that I couldn't and followed along to the room Vixen had occupied.

"What would you like to do now Crystal, eat lunch or take a quick dip in the pool?"

"The pool sounds delicious. Do you have any more of those fruity drinks we can suck on while we swim?" Crystal asked as she began stripping off her clothes.

"No problem. Come on Barbie, let's get our bikinis on," Chelsea stated as we sped our way to my room for our suits.

"What the hell for?" Crystal asked, standing there, buck-naked.

We stopped and I looked to Chelsea for her take on it.

"Good point!" she shucked her clothing right there and the two of them helped be out of mine. (Give me a break! Girl's clothes are complicated and I fall over a lot.)

"Holy shit girl! You shave your pussy close!" Crystal remarked, since she was finishing the job of pulling my panties down and off, which put her face right in front of my slit.

"Nope, I don't shave at all," I declared proudly.

"Okay Chelsea, what have you gotten me into? Is she underage and am I going to wind up on charges if I fuck her until she can't fuck no more?"

Chelsea laughed but saw a chance for some fun, "I'll give you two hundred bucks if you can!"

"That sounds like a challenge to me! Let's get started," Crystal urged as she headed towards the pool as if she owned the place.

Chelsea and I bounced, jiggled, and undulated along after her.

Luckily I'm the slowest so I got to watch the whole show, Crystal's self- assured glide, keeping her bounce to a minimum, and Chelsea's graceful slither, which kept the swing and sway of her chest to a manageable level. The waggle of those two naked butts is best left for angels to describe.

I nearly drowned in my own drool. For some reason I figured that, Crystal and Chelsea were going to try to fuck me until I couldn't walk.

When I caught up, Crystal scooped me up and slowly carried me into the pool with her, "I sure hope you're prepared because I'm about as horny a I have ever been!"

"Eep," I replied.

"Don't let me down Barbie, fuck her into the ground. If you make her say uncle I'll buy you some Booby movies..." Chelsea tempted, "Even one of Crystal's"

"Hell, you make me say uncle and I'll give you a copy of every one of my videos."

"Crystal, I'll give you three hundred if you can out screw Barbie. With incentives like that, you don't have a prayer girl!"

"Oh yah?" she defiantly replied. "Come here little pussy..." Crystal parked my big butt on the side of the pool, shoved her face between my thighs and asked over her shoulder, "Chelsea be a dear and grab some Mai Tais for us? I'm bound to be thirsty after she faints."

Chelsea strolled over to the bar laughing softly to herself.

Crystal wasn't quite the cunnilinctrice that Chelsea is, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. I was left to twiddle my own nipples as she chowed down on my love lips.

It wasn't long and I was spasming on the pool deck, "Uh, that was good... Would you hold me Crystal?"

"Sure, I'll even rock you to sleep hon.," she answered confidently.

Once she had me in her arms facing her, she was mine! I began working her nipples over with my best technique, then I slowly, teasingly slid my nails down her tummy toward her yearning lady lips.

Crystal began making her way towards the shallow end and the stairs, with me pasted to her nipple like a baby Koala. Her progress was interrupted by a minor weakness in her knees when I slipped my little finger inside her.

She made it to the top step and planted her butt on it, leaning back and trying not to dislodge me, while I slithered down her tight tummy to her cooze and began my first grade lessons on her clit.

Every so often, she would spasm her arms out and roll her head back and forth on the deck near the stairs. I had to steady her hips on the stair or she would have dragged us both under.

I kept her on the edge of orgasm for five minutes before driving her into a slam-dunk, torrent of an orgasm, buy fisting her with one hand and popping one finger up her bottom, while writing Z on her engorged clit.

While Crystal panted trying to recover, I kept up my alphabet on into the double letters, AA, BB, and working my little fist for all it was worth.

"No... don't. Don't... No... Don't! Stop!" soon became, "Don't stop! God, don't stop!"

As I brought her back up to bliss plateau, where the orgasms crash over you like a tsunami, and kept her there for a couple of minutes before Chelsea came over and started tonguing her ear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept chanting while holding tightly onto my platinum blonde head.

She came all over my naked boobies and went limp on me. Chelsea handed me my drink, which I gulped at twice, before diving back to tormenting my newest victim.

Chelsea took a big mouthful of her drink and fed it to Crystal slowly while she clung to Chelsea for stability.

"Noooo not again... I can't..." she moaned. Her words may have said no, but the way she clamped her legs around me said yes, yes, yes.

I dove fucked her for a while before going back to squirming my tongue around her love mound.

Chelsea was working on Crystal's nipples and reached over to get my attention, handing me a vibrating butt plug, already lubed and ready. I put it to use right away and felt Crystal's pussy muscles spasm around my wrist as it passed the widest point.

"Holy shit! Oh god! No... Uh... oh baby... oooooooh," Crystal was thrashing around like a psycho trying to free herself from a straight jacket. She reached out to play with my tremendous girls and I moaned into her love lips.

That did it. Crystal's eyes rolled up into her head and she orgasmed herself into unconsciousness.

"My heroine," Chelsea hugged me and groped my big soft naked ass.

"Yah sure, but if you don't race me on the wild Sybian, I'm going to sit right here and finger fuck myself. Damn, making other girls orgasm make me horny!"

"Peanut butter makes you horny, sweetie," Chelsea declared, "Come on, let's get you fucked and happy!"

This time I climbed aboard the Sybian voluntarily, and enthusiastically. When I lowered myself onto the pink plastic cock, it felt oh-so-good to be, stuffed once again.

Chelsea still wouldn't let me have the control box, so I was at her mercy once again, "I'm going to masturbate, while you ride Barbie. It makes me so hot watching you cum so much!"

Now I was toast! I'll watch Chelsea fuck herself silly, while she watches me fuck myself silly on the Sybian.

"Ooh, fuck that pony Barbie! Go girl, orgasm yourself into new heights while you watch my steaming hot pussy being stuffed with this rubber cock!"

You have no idea how crazed I was over watching her and being entrapped on the latex cock inside me. I started bouncing up and down on the barrel shaped machine with cowgirl-like zest.

Chelsea gave me a break this time. I only rode the Sybian for twenty minutes before she allowed me to dismount, right into the open arms of the now recovered Crystal, "Holy Hanna! You still fucked yourself like that after you finished me off? That's just not... I mean you can't..." Crystal trailed off, completely at a loss for words.