Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"Are you ready to go again?" I asked brightly.

"UNCLE!" Crystal screeched, holding me away from her, like a baby with a full diaper.

"Cousin... she's my cousin..." Chelsea teased as she retrieved me from Crystal.

I looked at Chelsea bright eyed and asked, "No more fucky-fucky?" and then pouted my lip in disappointment.

"Maybe Crystal has some girlfriends she can have come over..." Chelsea looked at Crystal questioningly.

"Nobody has that many girlfriends..." Crystal declared, diving in for a big hug with the both of us. "Did they get all of that?"

"I'll go check," Chelsea answered, leaving me with Crystal.

"Did she record us again? Two videos and a hundred stills in one day, ah, a busty girl's job is never done," I sighed.

"You had two fuck-fests already today? You been eating Viagra for candy?"

"Nope, I just have constant hornies," I admitted.

"I can see that."

"I'm just happy Chelsea had an opening for a nymphomaniac."

"I have one too. It's still quivering from our last go round," she teased, "I hope to be recovered enough soon for another mattress dance later."

"Oh, now you've gone and done it," I exclaimed, trying to squeeze my thighs together and slow the flow of my rampant girl fluids.

"I better get us dressed or I won't be able to dance tomorrow night. Man, do I feel satisfied," Crystal determined as she took my hand, leading me toward my room. "You, know you cost me three hundred bucks, don't you? *Sigh* A bird in the hand is worth two without a bush... It's going to turn me on thinking about you banging yourself while you watch my videos."

"It's going to turn me on thinking about you, thinking about me, finger banging myself," I countered.

"Ouch! That hurt my head," she complained, "Stop that," and then swatted my ample derriere.

We ran into Chelsea in the hallway, "Yup, we got it and the video came out great."

"You going to send me a copy?" Crystal asked.

"Like duh! You know we worked out the details a couple of weeks ago."

"That was before I got screwed..." Crystal laughed.

"So are you complaining or do you want a higher percentage?" Chelsea asked.

"No, I was figuring that we would have to split it three ways. I mean fair is fair, and Barbie sure earned it," Crystal lightly stroked my breast, once again revving up my motor.

"Oh! Right, well how about a bargain deal then, say... sixty-forty?" Chelsea proposed.

"I'm stealing you two blind, but I won't complain. That video ought to sell as if we were giving it away. I actually orgasmed, no acting and not pretending, that should be worth an award or something," Crystal deduced, "I should make more money in this three-way than I would have in a simple one on one. What a great job. I get to have my lights fucked out and be paid for it to boot."

I looked at Chelsea and she winked at me. I blushed up a storm. Did she know? How could she?

"Hey, Crystal? Do you want to dress my Barbie Doll?"

"God, I haven't played Barbie in..." Crystal started, "Oh you mean... 'BARBIE'. Can I?"

"Please do," Chelsea affirmed, as she bounced on my canopy bed. "Her closet is full of stuff for you to pick from and her lingerie drawers are filled to the brim. I hope you do something unique and daring..."

We played dress up for a few hours and fell asleep together after making Crystal orgasm herself unconscious.

Day broke and all three of us stinky, cum covered girls dove in the tub to splash and play with each other's assets.

The two ladies dressed me in a mini-skirted version of a sun dress. I get to wear a shimmering silk slip underneath so you couldn't see my bottom through the dress.

Breakfast was quick with fruit and milk, and then we piled into Chelsea's SUV to take Crystal to the airport and see her off.

"Chelsea, it's always fun seeing you. Now, you naughty girl, you've made it so that I must schedule frequent layovers in Minnesota when I travel. I have your schedule on my cell phone too, so if I'm in the same area when you're on the road, we'll hook up. Ah... you will be bringing Barbie along with you too, won't you?"

"I have to. Lloyd's of London refused to insure her if I left her home. I can't risk her being stolen while I'm away," Chelsea teased, giving Crystal a great big goodbye hug.

"Well I can see this is going to cost me some, but it's worth it. Especially when I can get my rocks off so well," Crystal hugged her back.

"Don't be giving Barbie a big head now. I need her for support."

"At the rate you two are growing, you're going to need a wheelbarrow for support..." Crystal laughed. "I'm just jealous. I wish I would have gotten string implants when they were available."

I opened my mouth to tell Crystal and heard, "Barbie..." Chelsea shook her head indicating that I shouldn't tell Crystal that she was misinformed. Then she went on with, "You better give Crystal a tremendous goodbye hug for the nice things she said about you."

I dove in for a boob-squishing hug with her. (With boobs as big as ours, you have to let them squeeze to the side to get close enough for a proper hug.)

We waved at her as she boarded the plane and then headed back home again.

Once we settled inside I button holed Chelsea on the bed, just as she was proposing that we do today's exercises, "Chelsea, will you come clean with me now? I know there's something you aren't telling me. I have tried very hard to be the best girl I can be for you. I can't see you coming up with the feminizing thing on your own, so why?"

Chelsea became very pensive and finally said, "You know that when the guys snagged you, you were first knocked out with ether, but they gave you a shot of Sodium Pentathol to keep you out while we tried to figure out what to do with you."

Chelsea sighed really big and went on, "You know what Sodium Pentathol is used for by some people, don't you?"

"They call it 'truth serum'," I filled in.

"I didn't interrogate you, honest. You just sort of started to babble. You were saying how much you loved me and how much you envied me. That got me very curious, so I asked you what you meant by that, and in your drugged stupor you told me you wished that you could be me," she admitted.

"I did what?"

"I was stunned too, so I asked you why you said that, and you told me that you would love to be beautiful, busty, dainty, and popular like I am. Therefore, I kept asking you more questions. Throughout it all, you kept saying you wished you were a sexy girl like me. You envied my job, my lifestyle, my friends, and my freedom. I asked you why you didn't go get a sex change and just do it. You told me that you didn't want to be anything but a complete woman. You said it was impossible and that it would cost way more than you had to do that kind of work."

Chelsea paused and looked me straight in the eye, "I have this doctor friend who knew another doctor who really wanted the challenge of making a man into a goddess, and so I checked into how much it would cost. He told me and the report the detectives made on you declared that you had enough in assets to do it. It made me uncomfortable to keep you out so long but I thought it would be best."

"The more drug we gave you the more you talked about being a sexy girl. Well I told you in your drugged state that you could afford it and that I could set it up. You refused."

"I figured that you were just rambling and didn't really want to be a girl. However, you kept at it. At that point, I was very confused. I tested whether you were being honest with your answers and you confessed to everything in the report, and even more."

My jaw was hanging open in stunned silence.

"Um... I recorded everything if you don't believe me..." she offered.

"I believe you, but..." I trailed off.

"But what?"

"I don't believe I admitted those things, even if I was drugged. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I was fascinated actually. I had to figure out the quandary though. Why wouldn't you do it, if I set it up, if you really wanted it?"

I blushed bright red, but waited for her to tell me.

"I finally asked you that very question and you actually told me. You said you couldn't do it because you would hate to have someone think you wanted to be a girl. Now I was ready to pound my head on the wall, to get this to make sense. You did explain. If someone gave you the excuse that you were transformed against your will, you would be the happiest girl on the planet."

"Your subconscious and I worked out all of the details together while you were drugged. We even came up with the ploy to make you my sex slave, your perfect excuse. You even gave me the exact answer you promised you would, while you were, drugged. It was all very strange, but I was happy to do it for you," Chelsea blushed but pulled me in close for a hug. "Look what a beautiful lady you turned out to be. I'm so pleased with you."

"Thank you Chelsea, I think..." I told her, still latched onto her.

"You and I discussed this for twelve hours while you were sedated. We had to keep giving you the drug to keep you out, but I was so fascinated with your desire I had to keep making sure that this is what you wanted. You assured me repeatedly that it was, and how the life you were leading was so devoid of meaning. I talked it over with doctors, lawyers, and even a minister. The doctors cautioned me, the lawyers advised me and drew up the paperwork, and the minister wasn't much help at all," she snickered at that last.

Chelsea looked a bit uncertain, but she seemed to come to some resolution, "Would you answer a question for me?"

"Sure if I can," I told her, feeling my heart go out to this caring woman.

"Are you happy with what I did now? I need to know if I did the right thing," she looked almost tortured over the whole thing.

I thought about everything that had happened since I had awakened and compared it to my former life, "I think you did the right thing. I'm happier now than I have ever been. Sex is terrific. Living with you is incredible and your friends make me feel so wanted. The fans online make my heart soar, they are so enthusiastic, and I love the clothes you dress me in."

"I'm so relieved! I wanted you to have a lovely life and the doctors were so good at what they did, I'm beginning to think of you more as my sister who never was."

"Well, don't kick this baby bird out of the nest yet. I still have a lot to learn about being a sex goddess," I smiled reassuringly and blubbered happily into her boobs. (Damn hormones.)

The End

*********************

Story Codes

FF+ tg Magic punish cons breast oral Fsolo shave toys Celeb

*********************

COPYRIGHT:

Stalking Chelsea (Version 0.2)

By Wholeman

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2005, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff.)

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers