Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
210 Followers

I was blushing like a schoolgirl when Chelsea dragged me out to the car, "I think Barbie likes Barry."

Vixen started to tease with the children's ditty, "Barbie and Barry sitting in a tree..."

Chelsea snickered but had Vixen stop. She knew that I had only consciously been a girl for one day and didn't want to scar my delicate psyche.

The trip back to Chelsea's house was fairly quiet, much to my chagrin. I would have rather had plenty of chatting to take my mind off what had happened to me. The drunk hadn't bothered me nearly as much as Barry had and that frightened the hell out of me.

Luckily it didn't take Vixen long to get bored with the silence, "Dinner was great, the entertainment was a hunk, I have an idea what we can do for an encore..."

"Play Parcheesi?" Chelsea suggested.

"Ah... No."

"Go sthwimming again?" I suggested.

"No..."

"Play disco records and dance all night?" Chelsea teased further.

"Hmm... I hadn't thought of that one... But it wasn't what I had in mind."

"Whath then?" I asked impatiently.

"Pajama Party!" she declared.

"I like it Vixen. However, we must all wear our sexiest nighties," determined Chelsea as we pulled into her garage.

"I have a better idea," declared Vixen, "we look through each other's nighties and decide what we think their sexiest nightie is and she wears the one the others pick for her, fair enough?"

"When you're right Vixen, you're right. I stand corrected. Much better we turn each other on, than just ourselves."

"Who's room should we use?" Vixen asked out hostess.

"Barbie's room, of course. That is what it was made for and why it has the biggest bed and all of the other things specially built into it," Chelsea informed her. (As it turns out, informed me too.)

"Can I move my things in there too then?" Vixen asked hopefully.

"You bet. Don't let Barbie try your blouses on though, or they'll never fit you right after that," Chelsea teased as she locked the SUV and the garage door behind us.

Vixen took off at a trot to get her stuff, mesmerizing me with the bounding of her breasts as she ran...

"They look nice, don't they, Barbie?" Chelsea whispered in my little feminine ear.

"Am I supposed to drool this much?" I complained, however never taking my eyes off Vixen for a moment.

"I sure like the fact that you do, don't you?" Chelsea answered my question with a question.

"Thure, but ith I don'th swallow quick I'll wet my cleavageth," I declared.

"That's okay with me sugar. If you didn't do it, I will have to do it myself sooner or later..." she declared and punctuated it with a delicate butt grope.

I wasn't surprise when Chelsea and I entered Barbie's Playhouse and discovered Vixen already there and beginning to disrobe herself.

"Vixen, shame on you. You of all people know the importance of stripping slowly and alluringly!" chastised Chelsea.

"Where is my head?" Vixen exclaimed, "I'm rushing into this as if I was a guy or something!"

"Ith okay Vixthen..." I tried to console her, however she cut me off, saying, "No it's not okay. I know how much I want to watch you strip to some sexy music, so you should get the same consideration."

Then she quickly put her clothes back on and opened all of her suitcases proclaiming, "Ready for your inspection girls."

We dug through her things and finally decided on a sexy little red negligee with wispy red feathers across the bust and feather pom-poms on the lace ties dangling from the center bust.

Next, we went through Chelsea's drawers, (Not literally! You have a dirty mind!), and agreed on a long smoke colored nightgown with an open back.

They dug through 'my dresser drawer', (At this point I hadn't even looked in it either.) to retrieve a snow-white baby doll with lacing over the boobs and the tiniest thong panty to go with it.

"All right, now we each in turn do a strip tease for the other two, and when we're all naked, we dress each other. Are you two game for that?" Vixen asked with a devilish grin.

"I'm game for that, but remember, Barbie isn't a professional dancer so we may need to give her pointers when it's her turn," Chelsea reminded Vixen, to my great relief.

"Oh, I guarantee when it's Barbie's turn, anything she does will make me horny," Vixen declared and then sensuously licked her glistening lips. (Over gloss?)

Chelsea started up some music and asked, "So any volunteers for first strip tease?"

When no one answered, Chelsea began to use the bedpost as a dance pole and striped exactly as I had seen her do in several clubs across the country. It didn't take her more than a few minutes to have me drooling in lust for her.

When she was entirely naked, I was doing my best to keep from crawling over to her and begging her to let me kiss her...

It was Vixen's turn and she decided to use me as her main audience, by tossing her clothes onto me, tickling me with things and nearly rubbing up against me as she undulated about in time to the music. When she made it down to her panties, she danced and thrust her hips towards my face with her thighs spread and then turned around so her bottom was right in my face and slowly slipped her panties to her knees, wagging her pussy in front of me.

I was salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs and had unconsciously started to flick my nipples, which was making me hotter than Hell's asphalt.

"Your turn Barbie, now don't be nervous and just try to take off your pretty clothes in time to the music. We aren't expecting you to have a polished act as we have. Just try to be graceful and tease us with your hot body," Chelsea instructed, as she helped me to my feet.

I wasn't sure exactly what to do and I was embarrassed about stripping, since I knew they would notice how sopping wet I had become watching them, but I had to do it so I reached behind me hard and got lucky grabbing the zipper on my first try. I swayed to the music as best as I could and turned to show them the zipper as I opened my dress all the way down past my hips. I turned back around, holding the bodice of my dress to my bosom and swayed some more. With a shy look on my face and a bit of a blush, I slowly revealed my big lacy shelf bra to their gaze.

Vixen's eyes were wide with anticipation.

Chelsea's face showed desire and a touch of the proud momma.

Encouraged, I started shimming my hips loose from the dress and as it floated towards the floor I snagged one of the shoulder straps and held it while stepping from the middle of the taffeta prison my body just escaped from. With the dress in hand, I wiggled over to my goddess and drew it across her face and lovely naked breasts, watching her nipples scrunch up excitedly.

I left the dress with her and swayed back away while a reached into my right cup to, slowly, teasingly, release my huge boob from it. Just as it was about to pop loose past my nipple, I ducked her back into the confines of her lacy prison, so I could tease them once again. When my nipple was just about to pop loose, I finished the motion with a high-pitched, "Oops!"

Slowly I worked the top of the cup down underneath my boob, readying the release of my other one, however before I started to pull her loose. I turned and bent over at the waist, so when I finished my full turn they could see my boob dangling from the cup, while I teased the nipple, using the hope chest at the end of the bed for support.

Vixen was licking her lips and Chelsea was watching with intent interest now.

I decided to see how much desire I could generate, so I grabbed the big girl and drew it to my painted lips and began licking and sucking on it, blowing a couple of times to bring it to full erection.

Now that my right boob was stiff and excited, I reached in to extract my udder side, and slowly, teasingly, I lifted it free. (It hung up on my hard nipple and took more effort than had my right breast.) I pulled her up to my mouth and worked her into a tight hard ball of electric pleasure for me before pulling my bra band down towards my tummy and spinning it to release the hooks.

Once free, I shook both boobs left and right just to feel them jiggle... and watch Vixen's tongue sweat. I took my bra and slipped one of the cups onto Vixen's head, almost obscuring her head entirely.

The next step was to waggle my hips and turn while slowly pulling my slip down towards my ankles. Once freed I lifted the cool shimmering material up to my face and with closed eyes, gently rubbed my cheek with it. When I opened my eyes, I saw both girls looking hungrily at me.

I tossed the slip onto Chelsea's head and undulated around facing away from them. Squatting down I ran my hands up and down my inner thighs while waggling my hips at them.

Just then, I recalled how hot Vixen made me while slipping down her panties, so I stood back up, bent over to show my butt... and promptly fell onto my face.

I had been doing so well getting around today, I had forgotten how easily I can over balance leaning forward.

Chelsea and Vixen both let out concerned squeaks and dove to make sure I wasn't hurt.

"Oh, poor Barbie, I'm sorry sweetheart. You were doing an astonishing job too," Chelsea praised.

"Gosh Barbie, I guess you really aren't used to your new boobies yet," Vixen sweetly remarked while trying to help me to my feet. She really is a vixen because the way she went about it was to slip her hands underneath my boobies and lift their weight off my chest to make it easier for me to regain my feet.

Chelsea helped by pantsing me as I stood.

They both hugged me closely when I was on my feet. The feeling of their soft sensuous bodies against mine was indescribable.

Chelsea looked at Vix and asked, "Rubber sheets?"

"Great idea Chelsea!"

They left me holding onto the bedpost while they scampered into the closet, returning with a huge rubber sheet they draped across the bed.

Chelsea lifted me up and Vixen grabbed my feet as they placed me on top of the bed and crawled over to flank me on both sides.

"Didth I do thomething wrong?" I lisped.

There was no answer forthcoming I guessed when I felt Vixen squirt baby oil onto my back, side, butt, and then out to my right boob, which was on top, as I was lying on my left side.

They both expertly rubbed the oil around, adding more when needed, pushing me onto my back and then right side, until I was covered head to toe in a thin sheen of baby oil.

"My turn!" Vix squealed as she squirmed overtop of me, proffering her ample breasts to me for oiling.

Chelsea squirted a large amount onto Vixen's breasts for me to spread, while she added oil to Vixen's tight butt, and then to her inner thighs.

I figured that Chelsea was doing more than just mere oiling when Vixen moaned with closed eyes, clutching at my slick boobies and getting as much purchase as a two year old does on a beach ball.

However, the sensations were making me hornier than a Triceratops.

Chelsea flipped Vixen over and tossed me the oil to finish Vix's other side, as she spread the oil I squirted onto every surface Vixen has.

It was Chelsea's turn for oiling so she dove over Vixen and bisected us with her back turned to me.

We smeared Chelsea up and when we finally finished, she slipped her hand between my thighs and started urgently diddling the hell out of my permanently erect clit.

I twitched as if overcome by an epileptic fit.

Vixen saw what happened and dove overtop to attack my nipples and embed my face between her soft boobies. Every time I thought, I could reach out and return the favor by caressing one of them, Chelsea, would hit my electric clit and have me flailing about once again.

"Wow, I love how you can do that Chelsea. Would you show me how?" Vixen pleaded.

Chelsea grabbed Vix's little hand, drew it between my thighs, and placed her finger onto my engorged clittie. When properly situated, Chelsea pressed Vix's finger into my clit and I spasmed as before.

"Kewl! Barbie's clit is so easy to find and so sensitive too," Vix exclaimed as she spasmed me again.

"The best part, Vixen, is that Barbies Clit is always erect..." Chelsea shared my vulnerability with her.

"So I can just have her orgasming any time I want whether she likes it or not?" Vixen tried to clarify the situation.

"Shh... It's a secret. Only you, Barbie, her surgeon, and I know about it," Chelsea affirmed. "It's like having superman's kryptonite."

"And how! I think Barbie's going to cum..." Vixen declared, renewing her efforts toward that end.

"Uh... Uh... UHH... UHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed through my first orgasm since the pool.

"Nice... She cums so hard," Vix gushed.

I finally could focus my eyes again and forced my head between Vixens thighs, diving in for tongue duty on her sweet pussy.

Of course, every time I licked her, it was like licking me since she was in a position to return the favor, which made me want to lick her even more. I orgasmed before she did, but kept on eating Vixen until she clutched desperately to me screaming out her own.

I couldn't stop though. It feels too good. After I came eight times and Vixen came five, she was begging me to stop.

She was barely moving after bringing Chelsea to three orgasms while I worked her over. I still couldn't quit eating her. Vixen had twitched through two orgasms while unconscious when I was finally able to stop my assault on her lovely pussy.

"Tongue fucked her into unconsciousness did you?" Chelsea giggled at me when I came up for air.

"Thorry... I didn'th mean to..." I sheepishly replied to her.

"God, don't apologize honey. Vixen will wake up tomorrow completely in love with you," she assured me with a big booby-to-booby hug.

"Ohthay, but I am sthill your sthlave," I promised, nearly drowning in spittle.

"Don't try to talk much until the swelling in your tongue goes down," she told me, still holding me closely.

I dragged Vixens limp form up to cuddle with us, even though she wasn't conscious, and Chelsea pulled a sheet overtop of us to keep us from being chilled while we slept.

**********

I awakened to find Vixen waiting for me to open my eyes so she could plant kisses all over my face.

"Umph?" I said, as she acted like a puppy when you first come awake.

"I've never had my lights fuck out before! Thank you so much Barbie," she declared squirming all over.

"Barbie even made you cum twice after you passed out Vix," Chelsea informed her.

"You can, do that?" Vixen asked Chelsea, not quite believing a girl can orgasm while unconscious.

"I don't know if I can, but honey, I sure know that you can," Chelsea teased, planting a big wet kiss on Vixen's lips.

Vixen started in realization, "Oh my god... Will I ever be able to top this? Can I go back to sex with men? Oh... well sure I can have sex with men, but would it ever be this good?"

Chelsea let her fret a little more before interjecting, "I guess you will just have to stay friends and keep cumming back for more..." she punctuated that with a friendly laugh.

"God if she can suck cock as good as she eats pussy... I would feel so inadequate..." Vixen declared.

"You will be relieved to know then Vix, Barbie hasn't ever sucked a cock."

"Really Barbie? Maybe I can give you some pointers..."

The very thought of sucking some guys dick made me feel sick, and I guess it showed on my face.

"Never mind Vix, Barbie isn't interested in penis," Chelsea informed her, knowing my evident mental aversion.

"Actually, that's probably a good thing. I won't have to worry about you running off with some swinging dick and leaving me without your fantastic tongue."

"That's sweet of you to say Vixen," I declared, shocking both myself and the two other girls at the same time.

"Your lisp is gone, Barbie!" Vixen squealed and hugged me as if she was a fellow cheerleader.

"I think if I talk slowly and let my voice go higher, it goes away," I carefully declared.

"I love your voice. It's so sweet," Vixen praised wiggling all over whilst still hugging.

However, it wasn't really, what I wanted to hear. Everything about the new me screamed girl, and I was torn about how I felt about it. Who could deny it, when you are wearing a snow-white baby doll, which tightly hugs your huge breasts and with a thong spreading your labia, that you are a girl, a damn sexy, girl. I decided that my best response would be a sweet smile and wiggling hugging her back.

"Come on Chelsea, let's clean off all the baby oil in a hot soapy bath. I want to have some clean fun with Chelsea's and Barbie's boobies. We can all fit in the tub I saw last night. Chelsea, thank you so much for letting me share your girl Friday," Vixen gushed excitedly.

The two ladies helped me stand up and get balanced before, chasing me into the bathroom, threatening to stick their fingers into my vulva if I didn't hurry. I wiggled, jiggled, and undulated my way into the bathroom where they insisted on undressing me.

"It is much safer this way, Barbie. We don't want you getting a black eye if you fall down again," Chelsea assured me while lifting the baby doll uppers over my head.

"Yah, it's safer for us too. I almost hit myself in the face with my own boobs, getting up so fast to see if you were okay," Vixen giggled as she slipped the thong from between my labia and down my legs, to splat on the tile floor. "Wow, Barbie, you sure are juicy."

I blushed so hard that it felt like I had sunburn.

"Sorry honey, I meant it as a compliment. I wish I was as wet as you get."

"I like her wet too," Chelsea proclaimed, "I like it so much, it's as if I had Barbie made to order." She slyly winked at me.

"Well, Chelsea, what scent of bath oils should we indulge in today?"

"Rose and Lavender I think... is that okay with you Barbie? It will make you smell so feminine."

"Whatever will get me naked into a tub of soapy water with two gorgeous women and four outstanding boobies, is okay with me," I declared, knowing that I had little choice in the matter in any case.

While I stood shivering, the beauties squirted oil into the water and divested themselves of their own sexy nightclothes. Luckily, before my teeth started to chatter, the girls insisted that I let them help me into the warm slick water.

It was so warm and pretty smelling that I relaxed and unconsciously started worrying the tip of my nipple. It was astounding how fast that aromatic bath water was heating me up...

I was feeling so good that I heard a moan come out of my own mouth, even though I hadn't consciously intended to moan.

"My god Chelsea, you were right. Barbie could out screw both of us and still be ready for more," Vixen whispered to her.

"She is my lil' treasure..." Chelsea affirmed."

"Do you want us to play too Barbie, or are you flying solo this time?" Vixen asked me.

I had no idea what she was on about, "You can always play Vixen." I figured that since Chelsea owned me that she didn't need an invite.

"I guess I have to sit this one out..." Chelsea pouted.

"No... oh... ah... Chelsea I thought you... I mean... It goes without saying..." I was all clichéd out, felt like crying, and would have, if I weren't so near to orgasming.

"Please?" I begged, finally realizing that I had been working myself to a sexual frenzy.

"I bet you would cum if I just waggled a nipple in your mouth and Vixen tried to stuff her little hand into your pussy, while you diddle yourself," she surmised and then, began to do.

It wasn't immediate, but it was damn close. I came like gangbusters and when I finally came back to myself, Vixen still had her whole hand inside me. I could feel my pussy muscles gripping her wrist, spasming, and then releasing. It was so strange to feel it, but it felt so good being impaled on her arm like this, and I was becoming so horny again, it was unreal.

Vixen began opening and closing her hand inside of me, "Oooooooh that's soooo... uh..."

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
210 Followers
1...34567...12