Stalking Miss Birtwhistle's Nipples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up from where he'd been focused to find her staring at him, smiling.

Chapter 4

Helene and Ossie walked the short distance back to their apartment building and in the elevator she stood against a wall, arms outstretched on the hand rail, tummy pushed forward with legs slightly spread - the classic stance of a woman in an elevator wanting to be kissed. Everyone would know that but there was no one else in the elevator so perhaps she'd even go farther? Who knew? Ossie figured he knew one thing and that was not to touch her. If he managed to worm into her affections just briefly and then popped up in front of her at drama class late he'd be history - kneed and left groaning in front of the entire drama group.

As they walked to the elevator they agreed to change their date to the next evening as she had some important phone calls to make.

Helene stood at her door while he acted the gentleman and unlocked it for her. She was acting like a woman opening herself to her man: he felt the heat of her and smelt more than heated French perfume that was assaulting his nostrils seductively. Oh, he sighed. What was her bra made of - armor platting? No way could he see her nipples doing their best to allure him to her chest.

He half bowed, smiled a good evening and walked away to hear her whisper: "I do not believe it - I do not believe this is happening to me."

Safely inside his apartment he performed a victory salute and cried, "YES!"

By the time she emerged dressed as the Queen of Sheba next evening, Ossie had been introduced to the drama class. As Helene walked by she snapped, "Are you stalking me?" But she changed to look at him curiously as the drama coach read out highlights from Ossie's CV, leads including King Arthur, Robin Hood and George Washington.

The males lined up to take turns at kissing the Queen's hand and delivering the simple line in the deep voice of a hero, 'My Beloved Queen of the People of Egypt. I pledge my allegiance to you and will lead your army of guards to assure your safety to and from your return to visit King Solomon'.

Ossie was the only one to note the error in the script - Sheba was Queen of Ethiopia, not Egypt. His biggest threat appeared to be the guy in front of him so as that guy moved forward to take the Queen's hand Ossie pushed him and he stumbled into Helene's lap, nose digging in between her upper thighs.

"Get away from me you pervert," she shrieked, slapping his nose hard enough to make it bleed, putting him out of contention for the moment. Feeling remorseful, Ossie said, My Beloved Queen of the People of Ethiopia. What lovely breasts you have so why wear a bra."

Bang! Now he came close to a nosebleed and Helene picked up a pottery vase and went to throw it at Ossie. The tutor who'd given Ossie a tick for correcting the mistake in the script screamed to Helene to put down the vase. She then screwed up Ossie's marking sheet and ordered him to apply for a refund of his fees and he was banned from reapplying for membership of the school within the next twelve months.

He left, feeling very angry as he'd wrecked his chances for Helene. He went off to the bar nearest his apartment building to ease his sorrow. An hour later she arrived and sat beside him.

"What?" he sighed, looking at her and signaling a waitress.

"Your unconditional apology assures continuation of our developing friendship."

"Sorry."

"What, you ungrateful beast!"

There were fewer that a dozen patrons in the bar but Ossie thought that was sufficient to justify a quantum leap forward into stage eloquence. He leapt up, went behind Helene and holding her shoulders tightly to prevent her from flying off, and said in strong baritone voice, "My Beloved Queen of the People of Ethiopia. I pledge my allegiance to you and will lead your army of guards to assure your safety to and from your return to visit King Solomon."

As he spoke, Helene stopped struggling and when he finished said," Ohmigod, Ossie, that was brilliant."

"Ma'am, I beg forgiveness. I was guilty of pushing that innocent peasant into your lap, unaware of the vengeful consequences for which I was left feeling wretched. So I muffed my speech before the Court well-knowing I would be banished and he would receive another chance to audition and probably would win the part."

"That indeed is what happened my dishonored general and I admire you for your confession. Please kiss my hand to confirm your unswerving obedience."

Ossie went and faced Helene and kissed her languidly drooping hand.

"Be seated and behave," she ordered.

Many of the people in the bar politely applauded the unscheduled performance.

"Thank you for your apology and confession. Sadly I say you would have won that hard hands down had you not behaved like an idiot. I have changed my mind and will accept your invitation to the movies and dinner this evening.

"I wasn't aware you had thought of canceling?"

"God, you have a hide," she laughed. "Call for me in an hour."

Ossie watched her walk away wondering if he'd get to expose those nipples this evening. He sighed and walked a couple of city blocks to the office to sign some business checks waiting to be sent out next morning.

He then read a submission from Ingrid from Sweden whose beautifully photographed face and chest displayed four-star grade nipples.

I massage my breasts in smelly but vitamin-rich fish oil at least once a week and attribute that for my skin being blemish-free. As the soothing sensations begin to make my nipples stiffen I think of the many men, no doubt many of them married, who will fornicate with me in the years to come. I shudder and become aware I am secreting a little from the aperture between...

Excellent Ingrid. Our check is in the mail, Ossie mused, adjusting himself to feel more comfortable. He picked up the next reader contribution. It was from Alison in Kings Cross, Sydney.

Until I grew more mature I thought my tits were an encumbrance of future but nevertheless short-term usefulness until I became a prostitute and learned that some clients fire much better when watching me suck my own nipple. An old man aged about eighty...

Yes Alison. You check will arrive shortly, Ossie thought, scratching behind his left ear.

Showered, shaved and packaged for seduction leadership, Ossie pushed Helene's button and heard the bell ding-dong 'He's at the door and breathing steam!'

Helene opened the door and her long black hair was not tied back as usual and her green eyes were sparking luminously. Grrrrr. But she looked fatter and only then did the loon dressed in smart-casual become aware she was bra-less. Bounce for me my love, he almost said aloud as he imagined twenty-four condoms in her tiny clutch bag. Well, perhaps four.

He bent over and kissed her cheek as perhaps a janitor would kiss his grandmother. She pushed against his arm and he distinctly felt tit.

Wow. His faced began to heat as he fought against running an erection and his heartbeat soared.

In the cinema he casually draped an arm around her shoulder but she pressed her head back into the seat pinning his arm to foil his planned later move to stretch the arm and cup the offside breast. He gave up on that strategy and concentrated instead on reading the English subtitles of the over-the-top dialogue of the Italian romance.

Toward the end the scantily dressed heroine stretched out cooperatively for their first penetration only to disappear over the far edge of the table when he climbed up in too much of a rush. They next thing they were doing it with gusto on the rug in front of the fire and his trousers afire were setting alight her panties hanging off one leg.

The entire theatre erupted into laughter at the farce with the kitchen on fire and the embarrassed couple, obscured by smoke from the waist down, stood wondering what to do.

Helene turned to Ossie. Both were still smiling hugely. She pulled him to her and kissed him full on the mouth, running her tongue briefly across his lips.

It was over in four seconds but his mind was racing. What that an invitation or was it just her way of saying thank your for bringing her to a delightful movie? While he was debating that she'd pulled his hand on to her groin. He blinked in surprise so let his hand ease over her pelvic bone and felt her thighs open.

Then of course the damn movie ended with the house being burnt to the ground while the hero and heroine could be glimpsed through smoke naked and going at it like rabbits.

She pushed his hand down a little bit and then pushed against it.

Well, he thought, there was no turning back. He was in, providing he didn't upset her in any way.

"That was so farcical it was genuinely funny," he said, taking her hand as they entered the aisle.

"It was great, and helped make me horny. Thank you ever so much."

Huh?

Was she thanking him for taking her to a movie, or taking her to a movie she liked or for taking her to a movie she liked that had left her horny?

Helene clarified that point. "Let's go home to bed - we can eat any old time."

"Yes my princess," he replied with respect. "Your request to be shafted is granted.

"Ooooh, you're so naughty," she giggled. "I'm minutes away from being shafted and feel so incredibly happy. Oh, don't forget to rate my nipples."

"You have nipples?" he asked innocently, drawing amused stares from the people crowding them.

Aware they were being overheard Helene dropped his hand and squeezed his ass cheek.

Chapter 5

Ossie had been in this position once before, so on this occasion it seemed like slow motion action replay. In the elevator Helene stood against a wall, arms outstretched on the hand rail, tummy pushed forward with legs slightly spread - the classic stance of a woman in an elevator wanting to be kissed.

So he kissed her and she pushed her bent leg straight in against his crotch. Ossie was feeling hot and in rising passion was prepared to give her anything she wanted. She pulled her leg away and in went her hand and encircled his thickness the best she could manage over his trousers.

"Ohmigod I want this," she breathed hoarsely. The poor girl - it was possibly approaching a week since a guy had been granted visitation rights. Little wonder she was asking for it.

"Wish granted," he wheezed as her lips opened and she sucked his invading tongue against hers and attempted to entwine them.

This was scarcely the start to a near virginal romance. He'd be prepared to almost bet ten thousand bucks that for most of her adult life she would have screwed at least once a day. She was also a divorcee, straight out of marriage to that creep of a Mayor who reputedly had his dick unzipped 80% of the time he was awake.

She was such a slut.

He was too. Scarcely a day went by without one of his employees - er, females of course - coming on to him strongly and coming strongly as well, the two female photographers being the worst. When massage by ice blocks failed to work on hardening a model's nipples those photographers would call him in to feel up a boobs model and more often than not the model would come into his office afterwards to have him finish off what he'd started. He couldn't recall when he last went steady with any female - way back at high school days he believed. Oh he was such a slut.

The elevator had stopped at the 32nd floor at least five minutes ago. Helene now had his shirt completely unbuttoned and was rubbing her lower body up and down his shaft while two of his fingers had flipped under the edge of her panties and were swirling around as deep as they could go. He sighed. "The security guys have us under surveillance, watching us live and will later tape a copy for the guys on subsequent shirts."

"Ohmigod - my hair will be a mess," she said, pulling away to straighten his honey blonde curls. She was so gorgeous with really luscious lips. Imagine those around his dick, he groan almost let fly.

"Come on - your bed or mine?" he asked.

"Tonight mine"

As soon as her apartment door shut Helene threw Ossie against the door, unzipped him and squatted. There was absolutely no need to tell her what to do.

Helene brought him almost to the point of shooting before she'd ease off the pressure and when his ragged breathing normalized off she'd go again.

Ossie counted five times and when she stood he was a shaking bundle of pent-up emotions of a man having being put under huge stress.

She asked politely, "To bed and fuck?"

"No, show 'em to me first. Come to the dining table."

Helene kicked off her shoes and Ossie lifted her on to the table but before he could run the show she butted in and requested to be tongued her into orgasm. With that completed he sat on a chair and asked her to sit back on her legs and take off her top.

* * *

As Ossie's tongue had been circling her clit while two fingers were massaging her deep down towards the climax she so much wanted - Helene's mind drifted. Unbelievable it had been nine days since she'd last come. That occurred on her last night on that disappointing vacation to Nassau/Paradise where for most of the time she'd been lonely, traveling alone. She stretched pleasurably, wondering why Ossie was ignoring her breasts after all the fuss. Had he forgotten she had a pair she joked? She jerked and was away for the first time and smiled. The smile deepened when she became aware he was carrying on determinedly, obviously after a more impressive gusher in reward for his masterful drilling.

She signed. He was okay and rather deceptive. On the street no one would pick him as being publisher of a slime-ball magazine called Nipples. God, some women on the street would be tempted to scratch out his eyeballs if they knew that. Men were so hopelessly mindless at times. Did women go around all day thinking of cock helmets and either yearning for such a visit by one or hoping there would be reasonable distance between the next visitation? Well she didn't know but right now was on edge waiting for his erection to go exploring - hopefully massaging her depths long and slowly. That thought together with what he was doing sent a wave of delicate vibrations through her that she dreamingly visualized as been like a sea surge dancing the seaweed on a tropical island reef.

It was lovely having him on tap, keen to satisfy her sexually and perhaps interested in ensuring she was adequately satisfied in the ways she desired. From the feel she'd had it appeared robust and not too big thankfully. She grinned thinking of that look on his face in the elevator as his fingers slipped into her pussy- weren't men so foul! She almost came again.

As her body began to tense and flush, Helene thought what now - after seducing her a few times would he be gone? Was that what she wanted? Well, as a matter-of-fact it wasn't. She'd already found him to be more than interesting and he'd have money, heaps of it probably. His phone went and he paused. God, he wasn't going to stop and answer it, not just as she was..."

He pulled away and withdrew his fingers amid a huge squelch. That disgusting sound triggered her brain and she gushed. They both looked down at the little pool on the table.

He grinned. "Sorry I missed that one, really sorry. Look, I think this is the call I have been expecting for almost two days from Germany."

"Take it," she sighed, thinking she'd go to the bedroom and lock the door. As he scrambled around looking for his jacket he said, "Wait their darling for the unveiling."

Unveiling? He expected a nonsensical unveiling after the erotic things he'd been engaged in with her? "Okay," she acquiesced.

His call was short and sharp to the caller he named as Ulrich. She couldn't hear the caller. It appeared to be a good-natured haggle, very brief, with Ossie several times saying 'agreed' and then "Paris?" "Okay, my attorneys have an office there. Courier the papers and when we have finalized everything I'll see you in Paris."

Ossie returned smiling although he'd lost half of his erection. But apparently he wasn't worried about that. Returning to his chair he asked with tenderness, "Please unveil for me."

Ohmigod, she thought. That sounded like a King commanding an exclusive performance. She flushed and tingled with a feeling of great expectation, now aware of the depth of his fetish. This guy obviously adored great nipples on a well-molded surround, at least that's how she saw it. Her face now burned - she knew she had great nipples but he would have viewed the crème de crème.

Nervously she unfastened the back buttons of her favorite top, knowing this unveiling as he'd called it would be over in seconds because she was without a bra. Her nervousness increased. Undoing the buttons meant her breasts were being pushed out straight towards him but his face didn't change from being flat, without expression. There was not a trace of lust or even a hopeful smile! Her fingers were now fumbling but she continued on gamely, expecting humiliation to be sweeping her within seconds.

Chapter 6

Slow one-on-one unveilings were almost rated on a par by Ossie as having a powerful ejaculation under the fluttering controlled administration of muscular vaginal squeezing. It was akin to the lifetime search to find Eldorado, the ultimate treasure. But actually it was not a true fetish because, much like being in pursuit of a woman or the best restaurant ever, he could draw away from his fantasy and work and act normally and tune in to reality.

He knew this was a bit ridiculous, expecting to find the ultimate in nipples attached to the chest of this desirable woman in front of him. It was simply based on a split second vision of having seen one of her nipples caught on camera quite some distance away and then muted and probably misshapen by the less than perfect copying electronic processes to be 'flashed' into his TV system and recorded. They would be great for sure, but the world's best? Most unlikely. At the same time he did not expect to totally disappointed.

The top slipped down and there they were, great 'pointies' and Helene was looking at him anxiously. They were five-star, certainly and possibly edging into five-star-plus category but other women would line up ahead of her. He certainly was not disappointed.

Ossie had no problem breaking into a great smile. "Oh Helene - they are so beautiful."

She beamed and looked like the Goddess of Lighthouses.

"They are not the greatest of the greatest as some virtually untouchable women possess but these are absolutely top class for a woman who can bear to offer he breasts to her guy for unrestrained sexual fulfillment."

The power radiating from the Lighthouse increased and she was now showing teeth. "Suck them darling."

That he did, almost with reverence. A couple of minutes later Helene lay on the table, lower legs resting on his shoulders and he pushed in and pulled back at slow and rhythmic pace and they both tingled, eyes locked. "This is so pleasurable," she smiled softly. "Oh, your blue eyes are now gray."

"I believe they do that when my desires are restrained," he murmured.

"Pick up the pace and let's get dirty," she crooned.

He obliged, but first gathering her still attached and lurching through to the bedroom.

* * *

At the restaurant breakfasting and sitting hip to shoulder, he said: "About last night, that phone call."

"Y-e-e-s. You hog - you left me fighting back a frustrated scream."

"That call was very important to us."

"Us?"

"There is no one else around for you at the moment is there?"

"No. But first I must..."

"Tell me about the recent divorce. I read about it in the newspapers and on TV saw you coming from the Courthouse."

"Yes, that too, but..."

"That you've never worked, that you just relied on your beauty, body and slightly aloof personality."