Stalking Miss Birtwhistle's Nipples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a direct quote from me published in the only magazine interview I've ever given - an international magazine based in New York."

"I know, I read it. Your first marriage was at eighteen and that was over in months when you found the guy couldn't support you and your expensive tastes and wanted to put you out to work."

"Yes, and another three marriages would follow to men capable of allowing me to live like a lady with expensive tastes. Two were great but taking up with the Mayor was a ghastly mistake."

The waitress refilled their coffee cups.

"That call last night was from the chief lawyer of a large publishing company in Germany. The company has agreed on a price to buy Nipples International Magazine from me and I'm not part of the deal."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. What I am saying is now that I have my fortune may I ask that you take up with me?"

"You mean marry you?"

"If you want to bear children otherwise I'm open to negotiations."

"Ohmigod, what can I say?"

"I won't worry if you prefer breastfeeding. After all, that's the real purpose of nipples."

Gurgling with embarrassment over the unexpectedness of such a thought from him, Helene pushed around on the seat of the booth to get a better look at him. "Ossie, we scarcely know one another."

"Apart from absolute intimacy, that's true," he smiled, watching her flush spread.

"So you want children too?"

He nodded.

"It would be lovely taking up with a man of similar age."

He asked then wasn't that motivation enough and she confessed she needed time to think.

"Why?"

"I'm so overcome."

"You showered after we finished this morning."

Helene grimaced and said he was a horrible man and in the next instance fell against him laughing almost out of control.

During the next few minutes Helene listened while Ossie outlined 'the plan'. The German company required Ossie to stay on for two months to ease his successor into the business. It had decided to leave the operation where it was based as part of its international expansion so most if not all existing staff would be retained, at least in the meantime. Ossie said he was very happy about that.

"Ulrich, the guy I was talking with last night, figures we should have everything ready for signing within three weeks. What I suggest is you put me on trial and allow me to move in with you because your apartment is half as big again as mine. Then at the end of next week we go to Brisbane, Australia, where you'll meet my parents. By taking to my mother you'll learn all about me - you know how women just love to yak. We'll have a big of a look around and then fly to Paris and then back to base where I'll be working alongside my successor but I really think he or she will know everything and have been introduced to my prime contacts inside a month. Then we are free."

"Very well. That suggests a slow immersion for me as well, which is good. What is the plan when you become free?"

"By then we will have decided. I suggest a long and exotic vacation and then we look at going into business together to ensure we don't grow fat and bored."

"A business - like launchingExotic Holidays/Vacations International Magazine?"

"How did you know that was one of my thoughts, although that name may already be taken?"

"Oh woman have little difficulty delving into the minds of men because there's so little there."

"Cheeky bitch."

"Oh, is that an Australian term?"

He just smiled.

"Take me home Ossie. My nipples indicate the urge to be licked."