Stalking Sam

Story Info
His stalker gets more than she expected.
5.7k words
4.14
22.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy's heart sank as she clicked refresh to find no new messages. It had been three weeks now and he still hadn't replied to her; she felt like such a fool. She had been drunk when she posted her dating ad online, she had been single for a year now and was starting to get desperate. Katy was surprised by the amount of responses to her ad but soon realised the majority were from complete and utter weirdos. A few stood out and she enjoyed chatting to them but they soon lost interest. Sam was different. He was intelligent with a good sense of humour and she soon started to look forward to his messages. He had been talking to her for a few weeks when she got the message she'd been hoping for, he wanted to meet her. She was sick with excitement as she replied back, laying out her availability over the next few weeks so fast she made a typo in every word. She read it over and over again before she sent it, waiting a few hours so she didn't look too eager, and then nothing.

Every lunchtime Katy would stroll to the newsagents and scan the headlines in the local paper, she had to know, was he dead, was he injured? She never saw his name and she never saw his face. It had been months now and she still looked. She was starting to get a little obsessed. She was the last one in the office on New Year's Eve, her manager had insisted they didn't close early and one person needed to be there to man the phone until 5pm. The short straw fell on Katy. By 3pm everyone had left and it was just her and security. A funny thought passed though her head, she could use the photocopier to print the picture Sam sent her.

She had just clicked print when Jeff came through, "I'm not keeping the heating on for just the two of us, we're off home, NOW."

"But Wendy says I've got to stay til 5," Katy pleaded.

"Computer off, bag packed, these doors lock in 10 minutes," he was looking serious. "Haven't you got a family to go home to?"

Katy grimaced and started to pack up. Before stuffing the A4 picture of Sam in an envelope she looked at his cold eyes and cheeky smile. He was more handsome in print and his face stayed etched in her memory.

"Bye Jeff," she called back as she walked across the dark car park rummaging through her bag for her keys. "SHIT," she screamed as she turned to run back to the door. All she could see that dark winter evening were the lights on Jeff's car as he pulled out of the top entrance to the car park. She'd not made any proper plans for tonight and now she had left her phone in her desk. Katy solemnly walked over to her car and got in, she slammed it in to reverse and raced out of the car park, "What a way to start the New Year." She was half way home when she hit a pot hole and heard the tyre go. Pulling off slowly in to the next road she paused briefly to look at the street sign, "Not Sea View Road, anywhere but Sea View Road," that was where Sam said he lived; her heart raced. She pulled the car up as near to the end of the road as she could and got out to assess the damage. It wasn't just the tyre, the whole wheel was buckled. Pulling the hood up on her coat against the biting cold she walked to the nearest shop and told them her story of woe.

The nice lady in the shop made Katy a cup of tea and let her sit in the back room while she waited for the recovery truck. She was pleased she didn't have to sit in her car in case she saw Sam, especially with an A4 glossy print of him sat in an envelope on the passenger seat. At 10 past seven when the recovery man called she walked out to her car, it had started to snow so he quickly ushered her in to the warm cab of his truck. A small crowd had started to form around the orange flashing lights as the broken Jag was hauled on to the back. Katy heard a two men chatting quite loudly near to her, she kept taking a peek but they were looking at the car and not her.

"Did you see her?" the tall one slurred. "Stupid blonde thing in heels."

"Nah, not really, just a quick glance, probably an air head rich bitch that hit a kerb," his friend laughed back.

Katy's blood boiled. She hated that car, her Dad had bought it so she couldn't be rude but she'd have been much happier in something less flashy. She stayed hood up looking forward, "What a pair of twats."

"What was that luv?" Katy jumped as she saw the recovery guy climbing in to cab next to her.

"Oh nothing, it's just an awful night for me," she said trying to feign a smile. As he reversed out of the road she got a glimpse of the two men that had been chatting. The one that called her a rich bitch was Sam. He turned back having seen all the action and stubbed his cigarette out on the brass house number. Number 42, she knew where he lived.

Sam didn't spend much time looking at the girl in the recovery truck, he had only got a glimpse of her face under that hood. It had been a tough few months for him and the party he was throwing was hopefully going to be the start of a good year. He had inherited his Father's take-away packing company a few years before and having never paid any attention to polystyrene trays and suchlike he was at a loss as to what to do. He had always trusted his Father's friend and factory manager Ian, so when profits started going down he never expected his right hand man to be stealing from him. It had been a good summer for him, he had been chatting to a few girls which had made it better in his eyes, but when he found out what had been going on with Ian everything else went out the window. He had been working long days and weekends to get himself out of this mess and then finally the week before before Christmas his luck had come in, a huge deal with a multi-national chain of restaurants. New Year's Eve was on him, everybody was invited and he was going to have the best party ever.

Katy walked in to her cold house and immediately went upstairs to change in to her pyjamas. Her broken car was on the drive, she was in the middle of nowhere and she didn't have her phone. She sat on the sofa eating ice cream just staring at his picture. "Why did he just ignore me?" she sobbed. Her mind played it over and over again, it wasn't fair, why was her day so miserable when he was so happy? She switched on her computer, typed his address in to the search bar and watched as the picture of his house showed up. She gazed at the small semi-detached house drawing in everything she could gather about him. The most useful thing she noticed was the orange Focus ST on the drive, the same one she remembered from earlier in the night. She kept searching and soon came across a planning application to remove two trees and build a garage at Sam's address. She clicked on the link and soon his full name came up in big letters, Sam Burrell.

It was gone midnight now and Katy hadn't even noticed. She kept looking for anything she could find, she eventually found him on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. "Bingo Sam, I've got you," she said with an evil glint in her eye. Soon she knew where he'd gone to school, where he worked and thanks to his slack privacy settings what he was doing most of the time. Katy stood up and got a fresh notebook out of the cupboard, she stuck Sam's picture to the front and in her neatest handwriting wrote down all the facts she'd learnt. She was hurt he seemed so happy in every picture when she had been so lonely. There were so many pictures with friends and especially girls; she thought he must have a wonderful life. She never stopped to consider that he'd been making a conscious effort to seem upbeat, his Mum could never know that there was a chance that the business might fold.

Over the next few weeks she made an effort to drive past his road and keep an eye out for his car. He must have worked later than her because it was always there in the morning and never there on the way home. Sometimes she would make excuses to drive past later on, she liked to know when he was home. If it was late at night and his car wasn't there she would feel pangs of jealousy, imagining him in romantic trysts and not the reality of him sat at his desk trying to think of the next big thing in paper cup design. She called his office once, managing to blag being put through to him. His voice wasn't quite what she was expecting and after he had said hello twice she hung up; she had no idea what to say. One sunny afternoon she decided to stop and walk past his house, it was only 5pm and he wouldn't be back for hours. As she got to the driveway she felt something possess her to walk down. The front door was at the side of the house and the large kitchen window was next to it. As she peered in she heard the voice of an elderly lady behind her, "He's not home yet my dear, out funny hours that boy."

Katy tried not to look upset, Oh, that's odd," she found herself saying as she desperately looked around for an excuse to be there. She spotted the two large oak trees mentioned in the planning application and exclaimed, "I had an appointment with Sam to assess the trees."

"I remember him saying he needed them cutting down but it's just typical of him not to be here when you call," she turned to go back in the house, "Oh well, shout if you need anything love."

Katy was glad that she had gone but thought she best take a quick look around the trees so she didn't look suspicious. She decided any less than 10 minutes would look odd so she gave each tree a thorough inspection. As she was about to leave she heard a car reversing on to the drive. She quickly ran behind the shed at the bottom of the garden and stayed put. She was nervous the old lady might come out but she heard the slam of the car door and the turn of the key in the front door in quick succession. She sat on half a bag of soil that had been abandoned behind the shed and played on her phone until the safety of darkness.

As darkness fell she ventured from her hiding place, the back of the house had large patio doors and not being overlooked Sam never closed the curtains. She moved closer to the house and crouched behind a bush just beyond the patio. She could see him now; he didn't look happy. She watched as he walked through to the living room with a beer in his hand, it wasn't his first as there was a small pile forming next to his armchair. He was still in his work clothes, Katy liked a well dressed man but Sam looked a state with his messed up hair and half unbuttoned shirt. He was staring at the TV in front of him, Katy couldn't see what he was on the screen just the cold glow in the dimly lit room. She kept watching him through the window as he attempted to pour the last of the can in to his mouth. He missed completely leaving a large wet patch on his shirt, quickly undoing the rest of the buttons he threw the shirt violently in to the corner of the room and walked out.

It was cold kneeling on the damp grass and Katy started to rub her thighs under her skirt to keep warm. Sam was out of the room for some time; Katy knew she should probably leave now while she had the chance but something kept her rooted there, hoping that he would walk back in but most of all hoping that he would take more clothes off if he did.

"FFS," she surprised herself by saying it out loud as he came back shirt still off and sat back down. Sam glanced over at the window that had been left ajar, he was sure he had heard something but quickly went back to watching the television.

Katy felt sick. Questions kept running through her head, what am I doing here? Why am I staring at a half naked man in his living room? Her head was screaming at her to run away but the warm feeling between her legs kept her watching intently. She gasped as she moved her hand a little higher up her thigh than she expected. Before she thought better of it she slipped her fingers into the seam of her knickers, eyes closed she imagined Sam taking her in his arms and covering her in kisses. It almost felt like he was there, whispering softly in her ear that he wanted to make love to her before taking her by the hand and leading her to his bed. She was dripping wet and her fingers were running eagerly over her clit. As she came Katy couldn't help but moan, she stayed kneeling there eyes closed with her hand clasped to her mouth to ease her heavy breathing.

Sam had definitely heard something this time. Katy didn't hear him slide open the patio door over the sound of her heart thumping in her chest. The feeling of shame had started to kick in. She knew she had to go now, she opened her eyes but it was pitch black. She looked over at the house, all the lights were off. She could leave without being seen and the feeling of relief washed over her. Her legs were still weak as she started to stand up, she didn't make it too far before she felt a hand push her back down.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing in my garden?" Sam spoke quietly but with force.

Katy was dumb; she had no excuse. What was she doing in his garden? She stayed laying on the long grass where she fell looking up at the feint shadow above her.

"Answer me," he said more annoyed this time. Katy still couldn't speak, she had no idea how to explain herself. She didn't see him move but he winded her as he pushed his full weight on top of her. She struggled against him but there was no hope, he was stronger than her and pinned her wrists hard to the floor. She could smell the alcohol on his breath as he spoke only inches from her face, "Tell me what the fuck you think you're doing here?"

"Errr..." Katy tried to speak through the tears, "you never replied to my message."

Suddenly it dawned on Sam who he was talking to in the dark, he'd been chatting to some girl online ages ago. She wasn't very pretty but her self esteem seemed low enough that he thought she'd probably be up for sex on a first date.

"That still doesn't explain your little show in my garden," he leaned in closer this time and she could feel his lips brush against hers.

"I'm so so sorry," she sobbed harder. Fearing her cries would wake the neighbours Sam pulled her to her feet and with one hand over her mouth and one holding her wrists behind her back marched her towards the house. As they neared the door he pulled her in close to him, "Don't you dare scream or I'll make this even harder for you." He took his hand from her mouth as he opened the door and Katy managed to take a deep breath. As they went in he locked the door behind them, "Stay there and don't move," he said freeing her and walking out of the room with the key.

Katy was far too scared to do anything and so she stayed stood on the spot in the dark where he'd left her. He was gone a few minutes before he came back in carrying a dining chair. Katy's eyes burned as he switched the light on above her head.

"Strip and then sit," he said putting the chair down beside her. Katy hesitated, this wasn't how she wanted it to go.

"So, you'll wank in the bushes but you're too scared to strip for me," Sam laughed as Katy stood there biting her lip feeling lost. She had looked so smart this morning in her kilt and over-knee socks but now she was covered in grass stains and her hair was messy from when he pinned her down. She slowly moved to unbutton her blouse but then after only one button she had second thoughts.

"I really am sorry, please don't make me do this," Katy looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Sam was losing patience with her now, "Just get on with it." She dropped her blouse and skirt to the floor but desperately tried to keep as much of herself covered up with her arms as she could. He walked over to her, pushing her arms out of the way and roughly undoing her bra, she tried to make it as awkward for him as possible but he managed it with ease.

"Please don't hurt me," she said in a weak voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you because you are going to be a good girl and do as you're told," he pushed her back down on to the chair and turned on the television. He switched channels and Katy could see the CCTV pictures of the garden, as Sam pressed rewind she knew what would be coming up. There she was on screen, kneeling on his lawn with her hand in her knickers.

"You're going to do as you're told, because if you don't I will make sure that everyone you care about sees that video," Sam said with a smile.

He didn't give her much of an opportunity to respond before fishing his 8" cock from his trousers. Katy just stared at it. He was he stroking it only inches from her face. Sam looked down at her and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as he gently rested his other hand on the back of her head. Katy opened her mouth to speak, quickly trying to think of anything she could say to get her out of this but nothing came out. With a wicked smile on his face he pushed two fingers in to her mouth and said "You're mine now." His grip tightened as he pulled her mouth open to meet the head of his cock. Katy felt her head jerk as his curled his fingers through her hair. He had secured his hold and forced himself in.

Katy tried to speak but it came out mumbled, his thick hard cock leaving her dumb. He took her desperation to protest as a cue to force himself deeper into her mouth and she could taste the trail of pre-cum as his head pushed further down her tongue. Her cries were turning to grunts as she struggled against him.

"If I had known you were this easy I would have tried this months ago," his voice faltered towards the end as she gave in and started to suck. She thought how she could tell him later it made it easier to breathe but deep down she knew it was because she needed to. Sam pulled her hair tighter as he forced her head back and forward, Katy hungrily tried to take in as much of him as possible. She was stuck to his rhythm now, the hand in her hair had become a part of her. She felt a shock of pain as he abruptly stopped his thrusting, her hair ripping as she strained forward to meet him.

"I knew you were enjoying it," he said slowly sliding his cock from her mouth and pulling her face up to look him in the eye.

"I never wanted it to happen like this," Katy shouted back at him.

"Shhhhhhh..." he pressed his free hand to her mouth. "I liked you much better when you were quiet."

His hand moved over Katy's mouth and he once again forced her jaw wide open. This time he didn't ease in quite so slowly, she gagged as he thrust his full length back in to her mouth. Her pussy throbbed as he began to fuck her face with more determination. She could tell he was getting closer, his rhythm remained forceful but she could hear him start to moan. Her tongue was slick with his salty taste and she needed him to give her his full load. He never gave her the chance. He let go of her hair and pushed her back on the chair, his one free hand pumping his swollen member. With a sharp intake of breath he shot beads of cum all over her face. He stayed there pinning her down until he had caught his breath.

A smile spread across his face as he admired the mess he had made. Sam reached for his phone on the table and took a picture, "Another one for the collection".

He ran his fingers across her face spreading his trail of cum to her lips. She instinctively shot out her tongue out ready to lick up every last bit when she realised what she was doing and stopped.

"Carry on being a good girl and nobody will ever have to know about your little night time indiscretions," he said holding his fingers out for her. She didn't hesitate this time.

Sam pulled her to her feet and dragged her upstairs much less romantically that he had in her fantasy earlier. He pushed Katy down on the bed, wrenching her legs apart he laughed, "I should take a picture of this as well".

She could feel her cold wet knickers against her skin, it was clear to see on the thin white cotton panties how wet having his cock in her mouth had made her. Her breathing was heavy as he slowly removed her socks and tied her wrists to the bed with them.

12