Stalking Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to beg me to fuck you," he said gently tracing down her slit, pressing her wet knickers harder against her.

"I don't want this," she said looking him straight in the eye.

Sam pulled her legs apart pushing the weight of his body between them. She could feel he was starting to get hard again and her pussy twinged at the proximity to his fat cock. His mouth found her hard nipples. Katy could feel herself starting to get wet again, he'd found her weakness. She wriggled down the bed as much as she could to keep his growing bulge pushing hard between her legs, hoping he would see it as resistance. She moaned as he started to suck harder. He took this as his cue to stop, "Tell me how much you want my dick inside you".

"Please let me go now," she begged, she knew she wasn't going to be able to resist much longer.

"Be honest. You might be able to lie to me but your knickers can't, you're begging to be fucked."

"I don't want this," she sobbed.

He brought his face next to her, his breath still smelt of alcohol. "I want you to beg me for it," his lips against hers as he spoke. "I want you to tell me how much you want me."

"I don't..." he didn't let her finish as he brought his lips back against hers and kissed her.

"I don't want to hear 'don't', alright?"

"But I don't wa.." he pressed his fingers to her lips.

"I don't want to hear another word until you beg for my cock," he said as his hands found her tits realising it was his best chance at getting her to beg. His touch got rougher as he pinched and squeezed her hard nipples. She squealed with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Does it hurt, Sweetie?" he cooed at her. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

She wanted to tell him she didn't care how much it hurt, she wanted him to carry on. "No, I don't want you to kiss it better. I want you to stop," is what she found herself saying back.

Sam gently kissed each nipple in turn before slowly leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach. Katy struggled with him as he reached her knickers, trying to throw him off course. He sat up freeing her legs for the first time. She tried to kick him; as he moved to avoid her he lost his balance and fell backwards. She lay there with one leg up ready to aim at him again.

Katy felt her raised leg come crashing down to the bed with force, wrenching her back and leaving her bum raised in the air. She heard the rip of cotton as he pulled the elastic of her knickers down with force and planted a hard slap across her bare arse.

"Owww..." she winced. She hated him for leaving her like this, she was so exposed to him. She felt his hand come down harder this time, she felt her flesh ripple before the sting set in. Her pussy throbbed, she needed some relief soon. He pulled her legs apart, leaving her face down on the bed. The waistband of her knickers dug deep in to her thighs as he exposed her dripping wet cunt.

"Are you ready to beg yet?" Sam said as he ran two fingers from her clit to her pussy. "You're so wet. Tell me how much you need this."

"Please let me go," she said muffled by her face in the pillows. He clearly heard what she said but he chose to ignore it. Sam freed her legs and Katy turned over fighting for breath. He pushed two fingers inside with ease. Katy moaned loudly. He didn't give her long before he replaced his fingers with his tongue. He was teasing her, never quite reaching her clit. She whimpered as he got close yet again. He stopped and looked up at her, she couldn't look him in the eye.

"Look at me," he commanded.

As she opened her eyes she saw the same look from the photo, cold eyes with a cheeky smile. Her face screwed up as she closed her eyes again, she remembered New Year's Eve and the picture she'd looked at for months. Her face burned bright red, she regretted wishing he'd message her back.

Sam felt a bit mean. She was clearly quite innocent and he hoped he wasn't going too far. He had two options let her go or make her cum. Katy hadn't quite recovered from the fit of shame when Sam thrust his fingers hard inside her and easily found her clit with his tongue. He had been teasing her for hours and within seconds she gave in to him. Sam's fingers glistened in the glow of the bedside lamp as he held them up for her. She knew she couldn't argue now and she almost smiled at him as she licked them clean. Sam knew he had her now, she couldn't resist begging for much longer. He brought his lips to hers, her tongue darted out desperate to meet his and taste herself on him. Katy couldn't hide the look of disappointment on her face as Sam sat up.

Katy didn't resist as he spread her legs and positioned himself with his hard cock only just parting her lips.

"Is there anything you want to ask me?"

She looked at him wide eyed, she didn't want to say it but she needed him to fuck her. She edged slightly down the bed trying to hint at what she wanted.

"No..." he moved himself back to his original position. "You ask."

"I want you to fuck me," Katy whispered.

"NICELY," he stared, his eyes screwing up as the smile dropped from his face.

"Please fuck me," her voice cracked as she looked up at him.

Sam calmly glanced at his watch before slowing moving the tip to the entrance of her impatiently waiting hole, "Properly, I haven't got all night."

Her voice was louder this time, "Please." She gasped as Sam eased the first inch inside her, she was powerless to resist anymore and screamed "Please fuck me," far louder than he was expecting. He was surprised at how tight she was as he thrust his full length inside her, he could see the flash of pain in her face but the little sigh that turned up the corners of her mouth gave away how much she wanted it.

It wasn't just Katy that needed it, Sam was starting to get desperate too. His mind was focused on fucking her as hard and deep as he could. He didn't care about the neighbours anymore as the wooden headboard crashed against the wall. He could tell she was about to cum, her pussy clenched around him trying to suck him further in. It wasn't up to her to choose, he was in charge. He stopped leaving himself deep inside her, she pouted and tried to look him in the eye. He smiled but didn't meet her gaze, his eyes fixed on watching her chest rise and fall as her breathing returned to normal. Sam didn't want to leave her too long to recover, he had his own needs and they were far more important. He looked down as his slid his cock all the way out, it was slick with her juices. He heard an impatient sigh from Katy but he had no intention of not finishing the job. He fucked her more slowly this time but with the same intent, hearing little whines when he pushed too far. He could tell she wanted him to pick up the pace, her hips rising to meet him, but this was his time.

Katy's eyes closed as Sam started thrusting harder, she hated herself for enjoying it and she couldn't look at him anymore. Her body tensed as he came, she could feel his thick throbbing cock fill her up, each shot intensified her orgasm. Katy didn't make a sound this time, she was lost in a daze as Sam collapsed on top of her. Their heavy breathing forming a rhythm, Sam could feel her legs still shaking against him as he watched her fall asleep.

When Katy woke up next morning she was alone. Her hands had been untied and the duvet pulled up over her. She was still naked but her clothes were in a pile on the end of the bed. She decided against putting the socks back on as she got dressed, she didn't want to do the walk of shame covered in dirt. She looked in the mirror, her eyes were puffy and there was cum still matted in her hair. She tidied herself up as best she could and walked downstairs. She tried the front door but it was locked. Katy walked back towards the living room to see Sam sat in the same chair he was in the night before reviewing the footage from his cameras. She could see now he had more than the garden covered.

"Can I go now?" Katy said sheepishly.

Sam stood up and turned to her holding up a few sheets of paper, "You're not the only one that can do a bit of stalking."

Katy felt sick as she noticed the picture of her Father on the front. He was a very important man and thought very highly of. She could see the photo of them all stood outside the church, a good Christian family, it would break their hearts if they thought she wasn't a virgin anymore.

"I know you've been watching me, I never forget a face and I never forget a car," she winced as he mentioned the car. How could she be so stupid? The bright blue F-Type stuck out like a sore thumb in the small town.

"You went too far when you came to my house. I check the cameras at work and there you are peering in my kitchen window. I knew you were there Katy, that's why I came home," he said looking straight in to her eyes as he said her name.

Katy stared at him unable to speak, she just wanted to leave now. Sam walked over and handed her her bag and keys. She noticed the car key wasn't there.

"You don't follow me, drive past my house or come anywhere near me," he stood over her gripping her wrist, "But, when I call you come over no questions asked."

Katy looked sombre but nodded.

"Never disobey me or Daddy will get his own copy of your lawn video," there was no cheeky smile now it was definitely wicked.

Sam dragged her to the door and let her out. As she took the first step out in to the harsh light of morning he held her back, "I'm borrowing the Jag for now but if you're a good girl you might win it back."

As Katy walked the back lanes to her house she thought over and over about the night before. There was only one conclusion she came to, she was definitely going to be a very very good girl from now on.

12