Stalking Your Prey

Story Info
A succubus finds and stalks her prey.
1.1k words
3.95
8.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was a normal guy, 35 years old, 6 foot 2 inches, and 180 pounds. He had been at his normal, boring office job for the past 8 years. Sally, his wife, who was 32, 5 foot, 6 inches and 140 pounds, luscious D cup breasts, blonde hair and blue eyes, was a very attractive woman who worked as a receptionist for the local dentist. Everything was normal for the two of them, they married in college bought a house, and enjoyed going out with friends every now and then. Most of the time they went out together as a couple but sometimes one of them would go out with their friends. This particular Friday night was one of the times where they went out with their friends instead of each other. Jeff was going with a few of the guys to a strip club, this was about a twice a month affair with Jeff, and Sally was going to her book club meeting.

At the strip club, the boys were having fun, tipping strippers an occasional lap dance (both open and private lap dances), drinking and discussing how the strippers looked. Jeff was watching one of the strippers perform enjoying a Jack and coke when he felt a hand touch him on his shoulder. Jeff turned around and almost spit out his drink at the sight that he saw. There stood a gorgeous redhead about five feet eight, 145 pounds with what looked like a very firm set of DD'S and the most seductive set of blue eyes he'd ever seen. She was definitely one of the strippers, with her very short skirt and what appeared to a black thong underneath.

"Hi. I'm Brooke, "she said. Her voice somehow pierced through the loud music and entered Jeff's ear. It like there was no music at all, her voice hit all his sensitive areas just like she had touched him with her body.

"Hi. I'm Jeff." He said stammering, he was stunned by her looks almost like he was in a trance.

"Hi Jeff," she said as she pulled up a chair next to him.

"Jeff let me asked you something, would you like a private dance?"

"No thank you Brooke. I'm married and my wife doesn't mind if I come here but she always says no private dances." Jeff said finally gaining his composer.

"Aww, that's too bad, "said Brooke. Once again, every word just penetrating Jeff's brain like they were in a soundproof room.

"Well no private dance then, but how does she feel about an open dance?"

Jeff was memorized by every word she spoke it was almost like he was getting extremely drunk just on her words. Sally didn't mind if Jeff got open lap dances is was only private dances, she did not like

"Sure! Why not." Jeff said.

Within a matter of seconds Brooke was straddled across his lap. She took her top off along with bra and revealed her pert breasts and began humping Jeff's lap. Jeff became instantly hard, and her breasts were definitely as firm as they looked. Her nipples were very erect and she was sliding them in his face, making Jeff almost lose his mind. Finally, the song was over and she stopped.

"How about that private dance now Jeff?" Brooke whispered in Jeff's ear.

"I'm... "Jeff started very reluctantly, as was not completely lost yet, but almost.

"It's only for one dance." Brooke said putting her hand to Jeff's mouth. "Besides she's not here to know and I'm not going to say a word, plus it'll be a lot of fun she said with a wink and a kiss.

"Let's go." He said, he was now so lost now that he couldn't say no.

Brooke lead him to a private room and they both walked inside, where unaware to Jeff she locked the door behind them.

"I'll start after this song ends," Brooke said as Jeff sat down on the couch. Brooke began taking off her top again.

"Ok," Jeff said "But aren't you supposed to strip during the song?" At this point, Jeff almost wasn't aware that he was married.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to, but I want to it to be really good for you and to show you what you're missing." Brooke said as she started stripping again. She slipped her bra off as the next song started. Then she walked over to him and took off her short skirt and revealed a sexy dark purple thong.

"Hey it's purple and not black," said Jeff.

"Ha! Ha! Nope I like color." Brooke said as she jumped in Jeff's lap. "By the way touch and play with anything you want, it's just us in here and nobody knows what's going on." Brooke said as she put a breast in Jeff's face.

Jeff obliged by sucking her pert breast. It was so amazing and he was so lost that he had no idea his hands were gripping her firm ass.

Brooke was helping him along by moaning and saying "That's right Jeff! Just like that!"

Before Jeff knew it, Brooke had his pants undone and was stroking his cock. It was so amazing that Jeff was lost to what was going on, he was about to cum when his phone rang and somehow broke the spell. It was Sally! Jeff became aware of his surroundings he had no idea how he ended up in a back room let alone why he was sucking Brooke's breast and grabbing her ass. He broke free and put her to the side of the couch.

"I have to go, I'm so sorry." Jeff said frantically as he reached the door. He was trying to pull up his pants as he realized the door was locked. Before he could get the door, unlocked Brooke grabbed him and spun him around.

"Not before you give me that cum!" Brooke said in a forceful voice as she started back to stroking him off again.

"No please, I'm married please," Jeff said but before he could say stop Jeff started to cum into Brooke's hands. It was the most intense orgasm he ever had it seemed like it would never stop.

"Mmmmm, that's right give me that cum," Brooke said smiling.

After Jeff was finished, he came completely to and his phone was ringing a second time. He finally got the door unlocked and briskly walked to his car. He had just gotten in the car and was about to start it up, just before he got the car started, he looked out his window and there was Brooke. He rolled the window down and Brooke was looking at him with a devilish smile.

"Jeff, by next Friday you will be forgetting all about her and will be fucking me!" She said and then she turned around and walked away.