Stalled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot hand gripped his diamond hard cock.

She began pumping him hard; so hard it hurt.

Pumping and twisting.

A split second memory catapulted him to his childhood, when his older sister would give him an 'indian sunburn,' tightly gripping the skin on his forearm with both hands and twisting it hard in opposite directions.

Jesse tried to back away, to protect himself, but the woman only tightened her grip and pumped his shaft harder.

She suddenly gripped his balls with her other hand and squeezed.

Hard.

Jesse moaned against the woman's probing, hot tongue, wanting to cry out. Waves of pleasure overtook him.

The woman pulled her mouth from his. Jesse panted.

He tried to see her face, but she turned her head.

"You can have her," she said.

This wasn't Millie; wasn't her voice.

"She wants you badly," the woman said again and dropped to her knees, opening her mouth.

She pulled Jesse towards her as she moved, her breath hot and steaming.

"Who the hell are you?" Jesse panted.

The rain poured. Her lips touched the tip of his cock.

Thunder clapped.

Jesse woke with a start, panting and drenched in sweat. He sat up. Sunlight streamed through his open bedroom window and over him.

He glanced around, and fell back onto his pillow, his hands, fingers, searching his body, his torso, moving lower, finding his cock, fully erect and dripping with sticky pre-cum.

He gripped it and wrapped tightly with his fingers.

His cock was stiff and straining against the white bed sheet draped over his body.

He flung the sheet back and gripped his dick tighter, squeezing as hard as he could.

More clear and viscous pre-cum pearled at the tip.

Had it been Millie?

"You can have her," she had said. "She wants you badly."

He began to stroke.

Jesse felt Millie from last night, their bodies close, kissing.

He could taste her, smell her.

It was so vivid.

He should've gone up.

Jesse stroked his cock harder.

Millie appeared.

He watched as she slipped her dress away, the black cloth swaddling her feet.

"You can have her."

Her bra fell to the floor. She stepped out of her panties.

His hand quickened, his fist now covering the head on each upward stroke, the pre-cum now thicker and slicker.

Millie pushed him back and crawled up his legs, dragging her nipples on his thighs as she went.

Her hand reached for his cock, a single finger extended toward the tip.

Jesse gasped. Heat engulfed him and his body went rigid.

A thick rope of creamy white semen erupted from his cock and fell onto his belly, making little splatting sounds as it struck, some sticking in globs his dark curled hair.

A few drops hit the sheet beside him with heavy plops.

Jesse realized he was holding his breath. He exhaled with a moan.

Was it Millie in the dream?

Did it matter? No.

Millie is who he saw.

He pushed his fingertips into the warm, syrupy puddles at the base of his now softening shaft, dragging them slowly up his torso.

Just as she would've.

He should've gone in.

"Mille," he said aloud.

Jesse propped on his elbows and opened his eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight.

His cock flopped heavily on his left thigh.

What in hell had she meant by 'lopsided boobs?'

On the Tuesday after their date, Jesse sent Millie a text message.

"great time with u sat night" it read. "want 2 c u again sun 2 pm good?"

Millie felt her skin flush. She let a few moments pass, composing her reply in her mind.

"me 2 sun yes 2 pm good"

The reply was immediate. "quiet picnic would be awesome"

She smiled, biting her lower lip softly, her idea forming in her mind.

"u pick quiet private spot I make food u bring wine"

Again, the reply was instant. "k cant wait 2 c u."

Now, standing by the side of the road, she looked at him again, at that gorgeous tight ass. They had been here for nearly an hour. They hadn't heard or seen anything to suggest another human being was within 500 miles of them.

They were alone.

"So there won't be a tonight," Millie thought.

She felt her body growing hot.

There would be a now.

Millie tossed his sweater aside and strode up behind him. Reaching out, she firmly grabbed a handful of his left ass cheek and squeezed hard.

Jesse jumped.

"What the...," he said and jumped forward, nearly slipping on the loose stones.

"Millie, cut it out. We're in a little jam here. Forget?"

She removed the clip that held her hair, letting her thick red mane fall in shimmering, cascading waves. She fixed her burning green eyes on his beautiful pools of blue.

Jesse watched her closely.

Millie laughed. "Oh you're the one in the jam, babe."

Jesse raised an eyebrow.

"I am?" he asked curiously.

Millie struck a pensive pose.

"You know something?" she said. "I've always wanted to grab your ass. Seriously. Since high school."

Jesse laughed nervously.

Millie took his hand and led him to the front of his car, pushing him back on the hood. Pulling the shirt tails out of his jeans, and lifting the shirt up, she began planting soft kisses and licks on his stomach and around his navel. Her hands caressed him softly while her tongue traced the thin line of hair on his belly until it disappeared into his pants.

Her own hair tickled him as she moved, her tongue leaving a glistening trail on his body.

She felt him quiver.

"Ohh," he said, surprised. "Oh god...holy shit."

Millie laughed and bit at his nipples, causing him to gasp.

"Oh my god," he said again. "Oh my god. I don't believe this!"

Millie rose slightly.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," Jess answered. "You wouldn't believe it if I told you."

"Told me what?" Millie asked as she continued to tickle him with soft licks of her tongue.

"I dreamed about this. After our first date. Well, not exactly this. Not here. But about being with you."

Millie smiled.

"Tell me later. Now, you sure no one's gonna be on this road?"

Jesse grinned.

"Who cares?"

He pulled her onto him and kissed her passionately, vigorously probing her warm mouth, his tongue searching for hers. Millie moaned softly, pressing her body fully against his.

They kissed for a long time, his hands rough against her skin, hers soft on his, caressing, fondling. Despite the coolness of the air, a sweaty sheen built as their bodies flushed with desire.

Millie stood up and made sure Jesse was watching her. She slowly pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the ground. She wore no bra. Her breasts were small and full. Her puffy pink and reddening nipples pushing outward, reacting to her excitement and the sudden exposure of the crisp and cool air.

The light of the setting sun cast an amber glow on her pale skin, bronzing her soft, delicate features.

Jesse gazed at the temptress before him.

Sucking her breath in, Millie pinched and pulled her nipples hard. She lay across Jesse again and moved over him slowly, rubbing his chest and belly with her breasts.

He moaned, letting soft strands of her hair play through his fingers.

Pulling her higher on him, Jesse cupped her tits and flicked his tongue across her nipples, the pink spongy flesh yielding to his licks.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, feeling him growing beneath her.

Millie moved so that each one would fill his mouth.

She began to kiss her way down Jesse's body as her hands moved deftly to undo his belt. Jesse sat up, removing his shirt just as she freed the top button of his jeans and slid the zipper down. His heart pounded as she knelt before him and gently pushed her small porcelain hand into his pants.

Jesse inhaled sharply as her fingers wrapped around his growing cock.

Millie withdrew her hand from his pants and pulled them down with his boxers to his knees, taking his sandals from his feet as she did.

His cock sprung upward, erect and hard.

Millie stared, unable to conceal her hunger.

The head was pinkish purple and almost visibly pulsing, the long and pale shaft thick with veins. She held him in one hand and slowly stroked, moving the soft skin back and forth while lightly scratching her light pink fingernails across his inner thighs and ball sack with her other.

Jesse's balls were shaved smooth and his pubic hair closely trimmed.

"Just in case," she thought and smiled inwardly.

Millie softly blew on his balls, cupping and squeezing them gently. She leaned in to catch his aroma, and began to tease the musky soft skin of his purse with her wet tongue.

Jesse sighed deeply and placed his hand on Millie's head, pushing her closer as she darted her hot tongue over his balls, him groaning with each wet flick.

Millie began to move her mouth along the length of his shaft from base to head, flicking her tongue back and forth across the hot flesh. Her tongue caught small, sticky, pearls of pre-cum that oozed from the tip and she swirled them around it, tracing its shape.

She let her pursed lips brush over him, and sucked lightly, cupping his balls fully with one hand.

His scent was intoxicating.

"Damn...," Jesse mumbled.

He stood as she sucked him in fully.

Millie's hands went to his ass, her pale pink fingernails now scratching his cheeks lightly, delicately.

Tingling heat raced between her thighs.

Millie drew him in deep, and then deeper. She felt his cock touching the back of her throat as her hot and slippery tongue massaged his shaft. She moved her head quickly, rhythmically, pulling back until just the tip rested on her lips, then pushing in deep again.

Millie wanted to swallow him completely.

But suddenly, it was too much.

Millie gagged and expelled him from her mouth with a whooshing sound.

"Fuck!" she gasped, sucking in air with heaving breaths as Jesse's cock hung inches from her face, dripping with her spit.

Jesse was shaking, his legs weak.

Millie took his cock into her mouth again, sucking greedily, but moving more slowly and deliberately. Jesse pushed her head closer.

He loved her hot, wet mouth.

Millie plunged her hand under her skirt and into her panties. Her fingers pushed into her own soaking sex, and teased her hardening electrified clit.

She let his cock slip from her lips and stood, still fingering herself, holding her skirt high around her waist with her free hand. Her green eyes burned and she kissed Jesse deeply, swirling her tongue with his, sharing his taste with him.

She pulled away and thrust her hips forward.

"Eat my pussy."

Jesse knelt before her. Small stones on the ground dug into his bare knees, but he didn't care.

With leathered hands, he pulled Millie's delicate cotton panties down to her knees, the soft fabric saturated with her juices. Her pink and purple lips, swollen and wet, protruded proudly.

Her woman perfume was overwhelming; sweet and pungent, permeating the air.

She was still shaved smooth, pink and wet.

Jesse leaned in and parted her velvety, fleshy lips with his tongue.

"Ooohhh...," Millie screamed and pushed his head into her dripping wetness, throwing her head back, long hair blazing like a burst of orange flame in the finality of the sunset.

Jesse lapped at her furiously, and drank from her well as she flowed, as if his body needed her juices for nourishment.

The rough texture of his unshaven face scratched at the flush, pink skin of her inner thighs.

"Oh God yes!" Millie cried.

He looked up at her, watching as her body quacked with each touch of his tongue.

"Put your fingers in me" Millie cooed.

Jesse pushed one long slender digit into her pussy, feeling the heat burning deep within her wet interior. He pushed in a second, then a third, her hole stretching to accommodate him.

Millie moaned loudly.

He thrust them in and out, fucking her, all the while swirling his tongue on her hard and slippery clit.

Millie suddenly realized where she was. She was completely exposed on this road. Her shirt was off and her skirt was bunched at her waist; her panties around her knees.

She was bared for the world to see, a man lapping at her sex and fucking her with his hand and tongue.

"So fucking good," she moaned, pinching and pulling her pink hard nipples; rolling them between her fingers.

Millie had never felt so naughty.

Her first orgasm shook her. She screamed as her gushing juices flowed into Jesse's mouth.

So fucking good.

She stood shaking and trembling and could wait no more.

Millie pushed Jesse away and leaned over the car hood, raising her ass like a cat in heat. Her pussy ached, wanting to be filled. She reached around and pulled her blushing ass cheeks apart, exposing her pink, puckered rosebud and the glistening inner folds of her sex. Jesse stared drunkenly at the moist pink chasms of pleasure ready for the taking.

"Put your cock in my pussy," Millie said in a raspy tone.

"Fuck me. Now!"

Jesse moved behind her, rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks and her sticky, wet, honey hole. The skin of his shaft burned. He moved his dickhead across her, back and forth, side to side, teasing both holes with his tip.

Millie's pleasure was at an intensity she had never known, invading and filling her completely.

Jesse gripped Millie's hips with both hands. With one push he entered her hot, velvety pussy.

Uncontrollable moans escaped from deep within Millie as Jesse pushed his length fully inside of her and began to thrust, stretching her, extending her.

He moved slowly at first, and then faster, building his rhythm.

Damn, she felt so fucking good on his cock.

"Damn..." he moaned.

Millie arched her back, allowing him to penetrate her fully, her sweet hole contracting and tightening around him.

Jesse lifted her slightly from the car. His rough hands found her soft tits, her puffed nipples hard and hot. He squeezed her tits, pinching and rolling the nipples between his fingers.

Shock waves of electricity raced through Millie's body.

"Oh fuck yes," Millie Johnston chanted.

"Oh fuck yes," Jesse Bowen intoned.

Jesse released her breasts from his grip. Grabbing handfuls of her flowing red mane, he wrapped his hands tightly with the silky strands and pulled her head back towards him, causing Millie to raise higher off the car hood and onto her forearms.

Jesse loved what he saw.

Millie's sweet pussy was gripping his cock tightly, expanding as he pushed into her and slipping with him as he pulled back. Her pink rosebud asshole contracted as she gripped him.

Jesse's balls slapped her clit hard, building her orgasm deep within her.

"Fuck me baby...," Millie purred, the cat in heat. "Fuck me!"

Jesse was breathing fast and pushing himself deep into Millie's body. Releasing her hair, he grabbed her hips again, steadying her against his hard, plunging drives.

Millie fell onto the car hood, on her belly again. The force of Jesse's thrusting moved her against the metal car hood, the friction stinging her flushed skin intensely. Her nipples scraped over the cold unyielding surface and she shuddered with delight, the sensations impossible to resist.

She was going to cum soon.

Guttural, animal sounds came from Jesse.

She began to quake.

Then Jesse withdrew from her, panting heavily.

Millie nearly fell.

It was as if Jesse's cock had been holding her up, like those steel rods shoved into a mannequin's ass in the department stores. She almost laughed at the thought.

"What?" she screamed.

"Turn to me" Jesse commanded, as he spun her to face him.

His hands tore at her panties, pulling them down and off, tossing them to the roadside.

Jesse turned again so that his ass was against the car, and pulled her close as he lay back onto the hood.

His hard cock pointed heavenward, glistening.

Millie needed no instructions.

She kicked off her shoes and climbed onto the car hood and stood over him, her pussy lips glistening bright pink and stretched open, wanting.

Jesse stared up at her and stroked his cock gently.

"Please?" he said.

Millie smiled and teased her clit.

"Please?" Jesse said again.

After a moment, Millie squatted down and willingly impaled her pussy upon his diamond hard cock.

"Ohhh fuck yes," Millie groaned as Jesse's cock pushed deep within her, spreading her tight canal even more.

Jesse's hands found her hips and guided her as she straddled him. She moved rhythmically, slowly, like a carnal dancer, guiding his cock with her movements.

She was fucking him, slowly sliding him in then out.

In then out.

Jesse slammed his head back on the car hood.

"God you feel so fucking good," he panted.

She leaned over him and pulled his face to hers, invading his hot mouth with her tongue, nearly suffocating him with shared passion. Their tongues twisted and writhed together, out of control with a lusty fervor.

Millie pulled away, breaking the kiss. She sat fully upon him and rotated her hips in a slow circle, quaking as her hard and pulsing clit drug over his skin. Jesse's cock throbbed deep within her.

No way he would pull away from her again. Not this time.

She was going to drown him in her cum.

Drown him!

"You're going to make me cum baby," she whispered hoarsely.

Jesse's body stiffened. He gripped her hips hard, his rough tanned hands clawing at her soft pale flesh, holding her against him, releasing her flood gates with his.

"Oh god yes, yes...," Jesse groaned.

Millie Johnston and Jesse Bowen shook with unimaginable simultaneous pleasures.

Millie gripped Jesse's arms tightly, feeling his cock spasm and explode inside her. With three hard jolts, he flooded her sweet chamber with his cum, spewing the sticky white cream into her vault until she overflowed.

Millie cried out, gasping at the sensations that shook her body. Her pussy squeezed Jesse's cock tightly, massaging and stroking him within her walls, milking every last drop into her hungry depths, as her orgasm passed through her.

There was no control. She couldn't stop.

She fell onto him and buried her face in his, kissing him hungrily. Jesse's tongue met hers. For the first time, Millie realized she could still taste herself on him, the subtle, slightly sour tang of woman.

She continued moving her hips on him, riding him still, rubbing her raw clit against his body.

Her orgasmic contractions continued until one final surge of pleasure pushed Jesse's now softening cock from her pussy with a wet, sucking sound. The mixture of their sweet sexual nectar flowed freely from Millie's steaming hole, dripping onto Jesse's tight, compressed ball sack.

They lay together on the car hood kissing and holding each other tightly. The sun was long gone and they soon began to shiver.

They collapsed into the back seat of Jesse's car, using their clothes as blankets; the heat between them constant.

They kissed deeply and passionately for hours, continuing to taste each other, caressing, fondling; insatiable it seemed. Finally exhausted, they lay together quietly, Jesse sleeping.

Millie sighed happily, her surrender to Jesse complete and fulfilled. She gently cupped his cock and balls, loving the warm and sticky softness in her hands.

She closed, then opened her eyes.

In the distance, she could hear a car on the road, heading towards them.

12