Stallion's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

"Ah!" With a single hard thrust, Scherade buried the clockwork roger in her own anus. When the metal chill subsided, she put her leg down and slipped to the foot of the bed, feeling the device shift inside her as she walked. Kneeling down, she looked up past Timura's pubic mound and the valley of her chest, towards her lover's face. "Now relax." She said, as the red light sparkled in the beads of moisture forming along Timura's slit.

Scherade teased her, blowing gently on the hollows of her thighs and watching her hips wiggle with need. She approached her target cautiously, with little fluted kisses on her mound and nibbles along her lips. Growing bolder, she sampled the salty taste of the stallion's cum. Confident that her target was off-guard, she made her move, and Timura's breath caught as Scherade swirled the tip of her tongue around her knob. Timura's hips rose against her face with a moan. Scherade tasted the tang of metal as her long tongue strokes ended in the brass ring implanted in Timura's rear.

Timura's breath came in pants, and her thighs ground against Scherade's head as her passion mounted. Reading the telltale signs, Scherade fastened her lips around Timura's knob and sucked harder. Timura shuddered as waves of pleasure flowed outwards from her abdomen, her body instinctively clutching the brass worm in her ass.

"Oh!" Timura jerked again when she felt the intruder grow, reaching deeper and bulging out against her nether regions.

"I told you." Scherade laughed, raising her face. Her fur was matted from Timura's wetness. "It's something new from the machinators. Every time you clench your belly like that," she said, rubbing her palm over Timura's muscular stomach, "it gets bigger...and bigger. There's one in each of us now, and the first one to cry uncle serves the others' will for a day."

"But how do we get them out?" Timura asked, ever the worried one.

"Oh, right now you have more important things to worry about." Scherade leered. "You'd better get to work before you end up with an airship in your butt." Swinging her body around, she brought her furry crotch down on Timura's muzzle and attacked her partners' slit, filling the room with a cacophony of wet noises and throaty growls.

In the end, Scherade surrendered first, just as she always knew she would. Timura hated to lose, and besides, Scherade had already planned to spend the trip home nestled comfortably between her lover's furry thighs.

***

Languorous afternoons on the Lucky Twelve's deck filled their days, and leisurely evenings exploring each other's bodies filled their nights. The two played a slow game of one-upmanship, exposing their bodies to the crew's hungry eyes. Timura was the first to discard her robe, going out in a ruffled blouse cut low on her swelling breasts; Scherade raised with a slinky black dress she'd brought for "negotiations" with ship captains that hugged her slim lines and tight rear.

The two giggled to watch crewmonkeys stumble as they stared. Not to be outdone, Timura next traded her skirt for a sarong, tying off her blouse just under her breast. When Scherade retaliated with a gauzy slip that turned transparent in the tropical sun, Captain Valens finally begged them to stop. Averting his eyes from their exposed charms, the white-furred old ape blushed as he complained that his crew was neglecting their duties.

Laughing, the pair relented, arriving to dinner in their modest robes to the captain's obvious approval. Evening meals aboard the Lucky were a formal affair. The captain invited first mate Nummos and the guests around a table in his quarters, to be served by the ship's steward.

Two other passengers were aboard. One was a spectacled fox from Sondosia. Early in the voyage Scherade had made overtures, only to discover he was a happily married accountant returning from an inspection tour of the forges. When she learned he'd been staying onboard ship instead of in tourist quarters where the whores plied their trade she knew it was a lost cause. The other was a hyena. He said little, though when he did he spoke with the accent of one from deep in the continent's interior. Often the pair would catch him standing at the rail, watching them from a distance, but he turned away when either of them approached. When Captain Valens asked his business, he muttered something about being a "troubleshooter," and refused to say more.

Dinner that night was late, and Timura blushed as her stomach growled its impatience. Captain Valens looked annoyed at Nummos when he arrived some minutes after the other guests had been seated.

"Sorry, gentlefurs." Nummos said smoothly as he entered the dining room. "The cook stepped out for a bit and the galley crew was in a tizzy. The food will be right out."

"Stepped out? At dinnertime?" Asked the fox with a scowl, unimpressed with the cook's work ethic.

"Hm. Yes." Mumbled the captain. "Our old cook left suddenly at Chamilla. Just packed up and left. Damn shame--amazing things he could do with hot peppers and salted fish."

"Still, we didn't do badly with the new one, did we sir?" Said Nummos as he sat down. "Makes a fine curry for a bull, I'd say."

Timura kept her mouth politely closed--the food reminded her of what she'd eaten that night in Chamilla, and they weren't good memories.

"You may be right." The captain admitted grudgingly. "Still--"

Whatever he was going to say was interrupted by the steward's arrival with appetizers.

After dinner, Timura was relaxing on her bed when Scherade burst in. The fox's eyes were wide and her tail was triple its ordinary size, as every hair stood on end.

"The statue," she said, "it's missing!"

"What?!" Timura sat upright, heedless of the way her robe opened in front. "Maybe it slid under your clothes or something."

"I looked everywhere. It isn't in my room."

Timura sat heavily on the bed.

"B-but..." After all that she'd gone through to get the statue, to have it vanish now after she thought they were safe, "th-that's not..." She couldn't finish the sentence.

"Nummos." Scherade cursed. "That's why he was late. He knew we'd be in the dining room and stole it. That's why my room smells like cinnamon now, that damned islander monkey."

"Him?" Timura's ears wavered. "He doesn't seem like a thief; he acts like a proper gentleman."

"Don't tell me you're taking that lecherous ape seriously." Scherade's lips peeled back from her teeth. "You're just saying that because you're proud of how he looks at your tits."

"That's not true." Timura denied the accusation, her ears flat against her head.

"Oh, yeah? "'Do you think this blouse matches my coloring, Mr. Nummos?' 'why don't you take a closer look?'" Scherade mockingly repeated her friend's flirty language. She crossed her arms under her breasts and turned away.

"Scherade--" Timura began, then stopped. For a long time neither of the two said anything. Tentatively, Timura reached a paw to touch her friend's shoulder, pulling it back as the fox turned away.

"Please?" The tabby whispered to her back. "I know...I know this is all my fault...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Scherade stiffened.

"It was so selfish of me to bring you into this." Timura continued. "I let that weasel talk me into involving my friend without even asking you. I'm so s--"

Scherade whipped around, seizing Timura's hunched shoulders and forcing her back.

"We'll find this thing, we'll get it back, and we'll save your dad's house." The fox bared her fangs in Timura's face. She stared into the tabby's eyes, daring her to object.

"Scherade...Scherade..." Timura mewled, burying her face in the vixen's black fur. Wrapping both paws around Scherade's midsection she sobbed. "You're the best, Scherade. This is all my fault and you never complain. I--"

"Later, pussycat." The fox said as her eyes took on a calculating glint. "Right now we need to plan."

Timura wiped her eyes and nodded.

"We need to get into his room and search it." The fox said firmly. "For that, we need a distraction."

Timura knew what she meant.

"O-okay. It can't be any worse than that horse back in Chamilla, I guess."

"Sorry, but I don't see how else we could do it."

"Tonight?" Timura asked tentatively.

"We can't move yet." Scherade said, shaking her head. "If we move now he'll discover it's missing and know we took it back. He can call us thieves and it's our word against his--on his ship. The crew will turn us over to the police as soon as they dock in Maradar. Our only chance is to do this the night before we arrive. We'll have to hope that he's too busy preparing for dock to notice it's missing."

"And if he does?"

"Then we're screwed."

"He's going to screw me either way." Timura grimaced. "What if he doesn't have it?"

Scherade rested her long muzzle in her paws. "Then we'll execute Plan B."

"Which is?"

"I don't know. But whatever it is, it'll work." The fox said firmly.

"Whatever you say, Scherade." Timura purred, leaning into her friend's warm body. "You're the best."

***

The next two weeks reminded Timura of how she'd felt when she'd learned her sire hadn't boarded the airship he was expected to return on. The young tabby rode a seesaw between hope that all would turn out well in the end, and despair that all would end in disaster. She grew listless, finding it hard to do anything, and her search for the statue became a desultory look into the ship's darker corners. Even Scherade's nightly ministrations couldn't sooth her fears, leaving her staring blankly at the ceiling long after her friend's breathing settled into a gentle sleep.

The others wondered about her lack of appetite, but as if the gnawing in her stomach wasn't enough to put her off eating, tropical spices that had been tolerable before now disgusted her, tainting her mouth for hours. Knowing that the cook was a bull didn't help, either.

As nervous as Scherade's scheme made Timura, the evening before the Lucky made landfall at Maradar came as a relief. By the next day it would be over, one way or the other. The pair reviewed their plan together. The young lynx would seduce Nummos and take him to her cabin, where she would keep him entertained until she heard a rap on her door, which would be Scherade coming back from searching Nummos' cabin.

A short time later Timura was leaning on the ship's stern rail, watching their wake fade into the distance behind them. As expected, Nummos left his position at the wheel to a crewmonkey and came to stand beside her.

"Why does it glow?" Timura asked curiously, still staring at the wake.

"Beautiful, isn't it." Like all males, Nummos was happy to show off his knowledge to a female listener. "You know how if you leave pudding out overnight the surface hardens into a film? Then if you cut it the softer inside comes out a little? Well, the sea is an enormous storehouse of energy, but the air-water boundary acts like the film on top of a pudding, see? When we disturb the surface of the water by sailing it's like we're cutting the pudding film, and some of that energy leaks out. Our eyes see it as that glow."

"Hmmm." Timura said. Her teachers at school made everything seem so boring, but out here in the world there were so many fascinating things to learn. Maybe it was time she graduated, she mused. Reminding herself that there would be time for such speculation later, she turned to the matter at hand.

"I...um...was wondering about something else." She said coquettishly.

"Yes?" The ape replied, just a little too eager, and Timura knew she'd hooked her fish.

"They say...about fingers...you know..." She said, holding her stubby paw against his hand, with its long, dexterous digits.

"What do they say?" He clasped her paw in one hand and slid the other arm around her waist.

"You know..." In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought, leaning into his chest. It wouldn't be the first trick she'd turned on this trip, and she was curious. "You can do...things...with them...inside."

"Ah." He said with a broad smile.

She turned to face him, pressing her breasts against him. Pulling his hand up she nuzzled it gently.

"Perhaps you could show me?"

"Anything to keep a passenger happy, madam." She jerked as he grabbed a furry butt-cheek through her sarong and squeezed.

"Mmmm." She said, rubbing her chest against him so he could feel the stiff points of her nipples through the thin fabric. "I hope you can do more than that?"

He gave her another squeeze and spoke tersely to the monkeys at the wheel. Then he bowed low.

"May I show you to my cabin?" He asked her.

"Ah. Perhaps you would come to mine?" She said innocently. "I'd...feel more comfortable there."

"As the gentlefur wishes."

The two made their way below-decks. Feeling the monkeys' eyes on her made Timura self-conscious, but it gave her a perverse thrill as well. If she was turning into jack-off material she might as well do it right, she thought. For the monkeys in front she thrust out her chest to show off her nipples and for those behind she rotated her hips to give them an eyeful of ass.

As soon as he had shut the door behind him Timura was in his arms. The lynx pressed against his body, rubbing herself against him. The ape responded encircling her in his arms and squeezing her breasts against his chest. The thin silk of her blouse did nothing to conceal how hard her nipples had grown.

Timura's heat grew as she felt him unfasten her sarong, letting it drop to the floor. She pulled her body away to give him room to pull off her blouse, leaving her naked before him except the lacy triangle of her thong.

Nummos dropped to one knee, placing his cheek against the soft fur of her belly.

"So soft..." He whispered, caressing her legs with his hands. Her muscles tensed in graceful curves at his touch, and she leaned into him, wanting contact.

Timura had never felt fingers before, and delighted in the sensation of the agile strokes against her flesh. First they moved together along her legs like a paw, then they spread apart to tickle the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. Her breath came in pants as she waited for him to pull her thong aside and touch her pussy but the touch didn't come.

As his caresses moved higher, swimming in her belly fur, the hungry ache moved to her breasts. They felt swollen, every nerve ending on fire as she waited.

His fingers approached her breasts slowly, no rough pawing like another cat or a canine. Each finger traced a different circle around her chest, some climbing partway up the slope of her breasts, but none reaching the summit.

"Touch me!" She groaned.

His fingers never changed course, refusing to leave the lower altitudes no matter how she twisted her body to bring them to her nipples.

"Is this what the stories tell?" He teased her, his breath hot against her belly.

"Please..." She could only moan.

"Never let it be said that I refused a lady."

He took her nipples between his fingers at last, sending an electric shock through Timura's body. She stiffened as a small orgasm swept over her. Unseen, Nummos smiled at her reaction, and continued his gentle ministrations as she recovered.

"Ohhh..." She let her breath out with a long sigh.

"Come now, gentlefur." Nummos said as he rose. A lingering kiss on each breast from his dexterous mouth left her knees weak, and he caught her in his strong arms. "That was just by way of warming up. Perhaps we should commence the real demonstration." Nummos said, lowering her to the bunk and dropping to kneel between her thighs.

Timura offered no resistance, laying slack against the bunk. Her thong had worked its way into her wet slit, and the way he jiggled the strap out felt delicious. His magic-working fingers pulled off her thong, and she lay naked before him, reveling the lewd sensation of knowing she was past the point of no return--he was going to have his way with her now no matter what.

Head lolling, Timura caught a flash of movement at the porthole. Two monkeys were hanging upside down by their tails, watching Nummos eat her pussy, and each was masturbating the other as they watched.

"Oh! They're watching us!" Timura cried, pointing at the two. She hurriedly pulled the bed sheet over her body.

"It's a small ship." Nummos shrugged, returning his attention to her crotch. "And they see few enough females, as it is."

"But..." She protested, but her heart wasn't in it. When Nummos tugged on the sheet she let it slip out of her fingers, revealing her full breasts and erect nipples. Leaning back on her pillows she watched the two out of slitted eyes. They cheeped excitedly and pointed as they yanked on each other's tiny penises.

As the delicious sensations from her crotch filled her body again her nervousness receded, and she felt a new excitement at the way they were watching. She'd played in groups before, but never put on a show for strangers like this. Seeing them erect and jacking off for her, it gave her a feeling of sexual power.

When she felt Nummos' hands on her she closed her eyes and leaned back, giving herself over to the yearning that emanated from between her open legs. He moved slowly, brushing his fingers over the downy fur of her inner thighs, and petting the patch of salt-and-pepper fur growing above her clit.

Finally! She thought when his fingers reached her slit. He took her pussy lips between his fingers, rubbing them gently. The action sent a new sensation through Timura's body.

She spread her legs more widely, as if inviting more. Unseen, the monkeys in the window hooted at her display.

His nimble fingers played her pussy like a piano, sounding notes that ran out from her crotch to electrify her whole body. They faded, only to sound a crescendo as he peeled back her clitoral hood to expose her sensitive nub.

Twirling it between his fingers was enough to make her gasp. She panted as he manipulated her clit, pulling and twisting and pressing. The pleasure was so strong she didn't notice his other hand moving until it was half buried in her hole.

"Oh!" She said, surprised by the length of his finger as he inserted it fully. "It's like a little cock." The lynx exclaimed.

Nummos laughed.

"Oh, it's much better than that." He said. With a chuckle he returned his attention to her pussy.

Timura's breath caught. Inside of her...it was...moving! She squirmed under his grasp, as if her body couldn't decide whether to escape or pull him closer. One hand on her clit, the other corkscrewing in her pussy, together they left her helpless, flopping against the bed in delight as her sopping pussy overflowed onto his hands.

Suddenly she felt it press against something inside, just under where her clit must be. It sent a jolt through her, and a sudden need to pee.

"Wait!" She tensed, but he refused to stop.

She could feel the place swelling up as he squeezed it with his fingertip. The feeling of having to pee grew stronger, but so did her pleasure. Her ass shifted urgently against his hand as the sensation transported her, and her tail slapped against the bunk agitatedly. Drool dripped from her open mouth, leaving a wet spot on the bunk to match the one under her ass.

She couldn't hold it much longer...she was going to come..she was going to pee..she was going to...

"Yearrr!" She howled as she peaked. The lynx's body quaked uncontrollably as her pussy spurted over his arm. The ape still didn't stop, making her delirious with pleasure as her body jerked and spasmed in orgasm.

As her spasms became quivers he slowed, matching her speed until she returned to sanity to find him hands gently caressing her legs.

"Nummos--" She said suddenly, feeling the sopping bunk under her ass. "Did I--?"

"Pee?" Nummos asked, looking up at her from between her legs. "No, it just felt like it, didn't it. You've probably never felt that, have you. Now do you believe the stories?"

centurea
centurea
54 Followers