Stallion's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

"My goodness. It is exactly as described." Nikolai said, holding it up to his face and peering at it from every angle.

"We've done what you asked." Timura reminded him, tail whipping back and forth behind her stool.

"Hm?" Nikolai mumbled absentmindedly, still staring at the statue.

"They won't take the villa now?" Timura repeated. Her ears were folded uncertainly.

"I am a creature of my word, Miss Nelaji. If your sire were here he would tell you the same. I will take this to the fur I know on the Board of Adjustment and explain that your sire brought it back and left it at the villa with a note for you." He explained, putting the statue down and looking Timura in the eyes.

"Sire..." Timura's voice trailed off. "You won't tell him about this, will you?" She asked.

"On the contrary, dear tabbycat," Nikolai pressed his paws together and leaned across the table. "I suspect that your sire will be rather proud of his little Snowbell."

Timura's mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Will they believe your story?" Scherade interjected, not catching the reference.

"Ah." Nikolai began, turning his attention to the skeptical fox. "Members of the Board of Adjustment are chosen for their...attention to rules, not for their creativity. Were someone to suggest that a young tabby--little more than a decadent kitten, according to their own reports--travelled halfway across the world and stole this from under the owner's nose, I doubt he would make headway against the other members of the Board." Nikolai placed the ivory object into his valise and snapped it shut. "No, they will accept our explanation and retract the declaration of your sire's death, thereby saving your ownership of the villa."

Speech concluded, he took a drink of his rakija and peered at Timura over the rims of his spectacles.

"And now, Miss Nelaji, and you, Miss Khoren," he said with another nod to the vixen. "I think it is time we discussed your future..."

By Centurea

January, 2012

centurea
centurea
54 Followers