Stan Takes Tina to The Mall

Story Info
Tina is examined by security guard.
3.1k words
4.3
92.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to confess I've never worn panties out in the yard when it's warm in years. It's my bit of rebellion over a controlling husband. Al's always been a guy whose word was law. Fine by me as a matter of fact. My girlfriends couldn't believe the way I ran around doing what he told me to do. It's unusual I know but I quite like it. My Dad was controlling over my Mom and my sisters so I'm used to it.

But I said I need to have a little rebellion now and again. The only thing I cannot ever rebel against is the way I grow my bush. When we first got married Al preferred my pussy to have no hair as all and he used to regularly shave me so I was bare. Even when I had the kids he wanted it the same way. Now he likes me to have a full hairy bush. We are still sexually active so he would know if I ever took scissors or a razor to it. Not that I would. My cunt is my husband's to govern. If he wants it hairy it stays that way. So what if on the beach my pubic hair pokes outside my swimsuit, I've gotten used to it and if I'm honest its nice having people stare at my pubes.

Anyway as I said I never wear panties in the yard when I'm doing chores. I work part-time in a nursing home, at nights so my days are free. I don't know many of our neighbors because they all work full-time. Mr Gladstone next door has just retired and we usually chat daily over the fence. He was a teacher at the local high school and was widowed years ago. Al sometimes plays pool with him. He's a nice guy but quiet.

Even if I don't wear panties I'm usually respectably dressed. However recently, I've started leaving my bra off and well as my panties. My tits are 40dd and still full and heavy if a little saggy. I have trouble getting comfortable bras to wear all day so it's nice to leave them off. I get home and go and change. I slip the straps of my bra down my arms and unhook the clasp, allowing the garment to fall down under the weight of my breasts. Then I massage each huge globe in my hands for a couple minutes. It a little routine I've devised and find it very relaxing.

Anyway as I said, I wear very little at home in the yard some days. Usually it's shorts and a loose top. My current favourite is a low-cut scooped neckline dress in a light cotton material. With buttons all the way through, it's very cooling and easy to wear. I saw it on sale in a store one day and decided to purchase it. When you've got big heavy tits like mine dresses that fit are difficult to find. I was wearing it one day when I was chatting to Stan Gladstone. I've noticed him looking at my breasts a few times and today wasn't any different.

"Have you heard from your sons?" he asked conversationally.

"Only when they need dough." I laughed. They were all doing pretty well for themselves but still needed a financial lift-up sometimes.

"Do they come home much?"

"About once a year if we're lucky. Al's still strict with them so they find it a little tough being here."

"Do you mind him being so controlling?" He had an odd tone in his voice as he asked me and looked at me intently.

I shrugged. "No, I'm used to it. It would feel strange if he allowed me to do as I wished. I'd think he was ill."

"Not many woman would stand for their husbands telling them what to wear."

"It's ok really. He's more lenient than he used to be. I could only wear certain colours and styles at one time. He used to choose all my clothes for me." I must admit Al wouldn't be happy with the dress I'm wearing. He likes to see me all buttoned up.

"Did he choose that dress?"

I looked down at it. "No, I saw it at the store and liked it. I don't wear it around him. It stays in the back of the closet most of the time. He wouldn't be happy for me to wear it outside the house."

"Why not? It's perfectly respectable. Unless you intend to undo a few buttons and allow us interested guys to see some of your mountainous bountiful cleavage some day!" He said it in a joking voice but looked at me intently as he spoke.

I blushed and laughed but was excited by his words. The thought of some strange guys looking down the front of my dress was arousing to me. I shook my head, "No, I couldn't go down to the store and let guys ogle me!"

"Why not? Supposing I came with you? So you wouldn't be on your own!"

I gasped, "I couldn't! Suppose I saw someone I knew? Or Al knew?"

"Then go outside town. You're amenable to the idea of letting some strange guy look down the front of your dress though?"

I was, very much so. I could feel myself getting a tingle between my legs at the thought of it. "I'd have to think about it" I stalled. It was exciting to think about but I was nervous about the whole thing.

Stan shrugged. "What's to think about? My car's out front, we can be away in five minutes."

He had given me two minutes to get ready. That meant pulling a scarf over my hair and finding my sunglasses. I'd also pulled some panties on and stuffed a bra in my bag. suppose we had an accident, how was I to explain my panty-less state? We headed for the next city about 50 minutes ride away. We didn't speak much on the way. I was too nervous and keyed up to conduct a conversation.

Stan parked the car and we walked into the Mall. My shades didn't look out of order, as it was open and very sunny. We looked in various store windows until I felt a little more relaxed. We decided on a coffee. I went into the restroom and after some hesitation, undid two buttons. The material was so light that the heavy buttons dragged the material down and back exposing a lot of flesh. Stan beamed his approval as I went back to the table.

I found I liked his approval. A couple of guys glanced over at me as we sat talking; they were drinking in my cleavage. "There, not too bad is it?" Stan enquired.

"Noooo." I parried, not willing to admit I liked it.

Stan smirked and, reaching over, slipped another button undone. I was more on show than ever and loved it. He had done it very naturally and had managed to brush his hand over my breast. My nipples had puckered in response and were pushing themselves out through the material.

"What size are you?" he enquired. He'd slipped his arm across the back of the chair and under my neckline; his fingers had pushed one side off my shoulders a little. If anyone were wondering if I was wearing a bra, my exposed shoulder would have confirmed I wasn't.

"40dd" I replied a little breathlessly. There was a middle-aged woman openly staring at Stan and me from across the coffee shop. It made me feel a little thrilled and wet.

"I knew you were big, Tina, but not that big." He slipped the front of my dress down further exposing even more of my breast. I sat there sipping my coffee while my neighbour exposed me to anyone who passed and I did nothing to stop him. Stan stood up. "Come on, time to go."

"Why? I was just enjoying this." I couldn't keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"I know but that's enough in here for today. I want you to want to do it again and go further".

"Further?"

He smirked. "A lot further. Come on."

We went back to the car. A lot of the cars had gone but there were still people about. Stan smiled, "Before you show those lovelies to the world I think you'd better show them to me don't you?"

He had turned to look at me. "If you don't do it voluntarily, Tina, I'll do it for you. Come on show me properly what you've been teasing me with for weeks." He was right I had been giving him teasing glimpses of my tits.

"I-I can't!" I exclaimed gesturing to the people passing by. But before he unlocked the car he gestured to a small office were a security man sat watching.

"In there!" he said, pushing me in front of him. The room was small and the big black security guard filled most of it. "Hi Tom, I've brought you a little reward for not arresting us for the show my lady companion gave back there."

The guard smiled. "No sweat, Stan. The coffee shop manageress enjoyed it as well."

Stan turned to me. "Tom is the father of a former student of mine. He's always been partial to a piece of white ass." I was nervous as I looked from man to man. The big black man was huge and smelt of cigarettes and body odour. I imagined him touching me and felt excited. Or it might be Stan. He was a lot older than me, in his sixties. I'd never thought of his touching me intimately but his hands over my breast in the coffee shop had excited me.

Tom stood up and pulled the blind across the window while Stan locked the door. "Now just take your clothes off and show us what you've got." He leaned against the door, his arms folded. "Now, I know Al has had to chastise you in the past when you didn't totally obey him, Tina. In fact my own good lady had to be taught to obey at times as well." He flexed his hand. "I miss executing a little domestic discipline."

I looked at him with horror. How had I got myself into this mess? Yeah sure Al was a little rough with me when I sassed him but it wasn't for anyone else to know about. The thought that Al told of our private moments infuriated me.

"I can't do this," I whispered clutching the front of my dress in my hand.

"Yes, you can." He affirmed. "Undo your buttons and show us those 40dd beauties. Now!"

He sounded as if he meant it. And if I was honest, I was still keyed up from my show inside the coffee shop so I needed to expose myself to someone. I undid the buttons that were left holding the dress across my breasts and pulled it down my shoulders. My breasts were slightly goose pimpled in the chill air and my nipples hard. I finished unbuttoning it for the two men.

"Drop it to floor" Stan instructed. I did as he bid and stepped out of it. "Now those panties." I pulled them down and stepped out of them. I was naked, except for my sandals. "And those." I stood exposed under their gaze.

Stan smiled. "Good girl, now Tom is going to make out like he's a doctor and you've come for a complete examination. We don't have much time so be quick!"

Tom sat down at the desk and Stan pushed me towards him. I couldn't have done anyway else as the room was too small.

Tom took one of my huge tits in his big black hands and carefully examined it. His skin was surprisingly soft as he felt and squeezed my nipple before kneading my fleshy globe and pinching and rolling my nipple. Then he repeated the actions with my other breast.

"Man, these fuckers are heavy!" he gasped struggling to contain my tits in his hands as he tried to weigh them. He softly bit each nipple in turn before pulling them in his mouth. At first, as he suckled on my engorged nipples he was gentle and soothing which I found very arousing. I had cherished feeding my sons when they were babies and had kept doing so as long as they had demanded.

Now in that small confined space with the big black man nursing at my tits like a baby I was reliving that arousing pleasure. Even as he started to suckle harder and I knew my nipples would be sore by the time he had finished I didn't care. The feel of his mouth suckling me was giving me little orgasms.

As he was doing this Stan had cupped my ass in his hands and softly stroked it as Tom finished carrying out his examination of my breasts. I felt like a cheap slut as the two men carried on fondling and touching me. Then Stan suggested if the "Doctor" had finished his examination of my tits perhaps I might sit on the desk and open my legs so the "Doctor" could examine my cunt.

Tom stared at my pussy. "Man, that is a hairy cunt!" He put his nose to my cunt and took a deep breath. "Mm, I love the smell of white pussy." As he said this he ran his fingers through my mat of hair causing me to wince when he got tangled up. Stan pushed my legs further apart to allow him access. I had no other choice. The door was locked and I couldn't get out. Anyway, I was certainly beginning to enjoy what they were doing to me.

Stan watched eagerly as the black security guard pulled my pussy lips apart and licked my clit, which was standing to attention. That had me sighing with pleasure as I felt his tongue lap at me. "You wanna go, Man?" Tom asked as he raised his head.

Stan shook his head. "No, my turn will come with her."

Tom nodded and standing up unzipped his pants. Before Tom could enter me, Stan made me sit up and lean against the desktop filing cabinet, which he had pushed into position. "I don't want you laying completely down, I won't be able to slap your tits properly." I love rough breast play but only Al had ever done it to me before that day.

Tom's cock was enormous and thick and I felt myself nearly cum at just the thought of him inside me. Without checking if I was wet enough, he pushed it straight in and started pumping me. Stan leaned over me, "Like that big black cock inside your fuck-hole slut?" he said pinching and flicking my nipples before slapping me hard across my tits. "Is he filling your hairy slit up whore?" His crude conduct was pushing me towards the edge. Having another, much older man play roughly with me was stimulating. "I can't hear you," he remonstrated.

"Yes, he's filling my hairy slit up!" I gasped as Tom continued to fuck me harder and harder. As he pumped hard and fast into me, Stan continued to pinch and pull at my nipples exciting me even further towards orgasm.

"Oh yes! I'm coming." I shouted as Tom started to jerk inside me.

"Explode inside the whore's cunt!" demanded Stan as Tom was nearly there. "I want to see you're cum all over her." Tom grunted and came loudly spilling his hot seed into my dripping cunt. He stayed in that position briefly before pulling out and zipping himself up. I still lay on the desk in preparation for Stan to take his turn in fucking me. My hairy bush was matted and damp with cum.

I was to be frustrated in this as instead Stan pulled me off the desk and stood me in front of him. Reaching out he cupped one of my breasts. "You wanna try 'em, they taste fucking great, Man" remarked Tom with a smirk. "I almost creamed when I put one of those melons in my mouth"

Stan smiled broadly. "A good satisfying size wouldn't you say Tom?"

"OK by me, the bigger the better."

Stan stroked my nipple. "Her husband wouldn't like to think she'd been showing them off. We have your "examination" on film by the way Tina."

I was stunned when I realised what he was saying. "You've been filming this, this..." I was lost for words. Tom reached over and pulled out a video camera and flicking open the side pulled out a small cassette.

Stan cupped my other breast and stroked the nipple. His skin was dry and a little rough. "Of course, I'm bored with my collection of films to entertain me. This one will do very nicely."

"You bastard!" I spat at him. Stan held hard onto my breast and as I stepped back my nipple stretched painfully. "Ouch!" I shrieked. In reply he kept on stroking it.

"Now, Tina, be honest you enjoyed our little outing today didn't you?" I did but I didn't want him to know. I shook my head. "Now, my dear if I remember rightly weren't you disappointed we had to leave so soon?"

I'd forgotten that. "Yes."

"Now admit you enjoyed those two guys staring at you and also that woman" I had enjoyed it very much and the bastard knew it.

He let go of my breast and picked up my discarded dress. "Put it on." I pulled it on a little confused about what was happening. I went to pick my panties up and Stan stopped me. "Leave those for Tom. He likes a little memento."

Tom grinned as Stan handed him the garment, he sniffed at my damp panties. "Thanks man."

"We'll be back next week. You'll be here?"

Tom shook his head, "No, I'm on vacation." I felt vague disappointed. His big thick cock was one I'd like to have inside me again. We exited the small office and walked back to Stan's car. It felt exhilarating not wearing any panties.

"Wonder why I didn't take a turn in fucking you?" he asked as we headed back home.

"Yes, I am" I answered truthfully. I had been hot and aroused by what Tom had done to me and I was waiting to have Stan's meat inside me too. I was disappointed not to be been fucked by my elderly neighbour. The events in the small office may not have been of my choosing but I liked what happened. I hadn't gone outside my marriage vows before though I knew Al had. After we'd married at sixteen due to my being pregnant, I had never looked at another guy or even thought of fucking someone else. Now that had all changed.

Stan laughed, "There was me thinking that retirement was going to be boring. You'll just have to wait and see what I have in store for you Tina."