Stand to Attention

Story Info
A cadet is made to masturbate for an audience.
2.7k words
4.07
71.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terry19
Terry19
15 Followers

I had been a member of the Army cadets for the past couple of year's. I'd intended to join the Army on turning eighteen, but even though I reached that age a month ago, I had put off my enlisting. I told other's that it was because I wanted to stay at college a bit longer, but in reality it was because I was so under-developed for my age. Despite being eighteen I was still mistaken for a fifteen year old. I was very slim and showed no sign of needing to shave in the near, or distant future.

Due to my age, and therefore, seniority I was on track for a promotion. This would involve taking a series of tests and it had also been decided that a medical should be taken as part of the process. That's the reason I found myself making my way up the office-block stairs on the way to the nurses room. Nurse Adams was a tall, powerful looking thirty year old. She was very matter of fact in her approach and had a firm manner.

On reaching Nurse Adams room I knocked on the door and awaited her invitation to enter. I recognised Nurse Adams' voice as she instructed me to "come in". On entering the room I found that she was not on her own as I had presumed she would.

Also in the room were Miss Smith, who despite only being the wife of one the cadet officers, was always referred to as "Miss Smith". She was a slim, quite attractive, forty year old, with a frightening reputation amongst the cadets due to her fondness for shouting at us and seizing on every opportunity to belittle anyone that crossed her. Although her only authority came from being married to one of our officers she often turned up and barked out orders as if she was in charge.

In addition to Miss Smith was Sue, she was also married to an officer, but she was always pleasant to the cadets and everyone liked her. Sue was also around forty, she was a petite woman with short blonde hair and pretty face. As well as these three women there was a younger girl of eighteen or nineteen whom I didn't recognise. Although I tried not to stare, it was hard not to notice how gorgeous she was. She was wearing a blue blouse and skirt, similar to Nurse Adam's outfit, which was so tight it seemed as if it was a size too small.

I was somewhat confused by the whole thing. I didn't really know what to expect from the medical, but I hadn't expected it to involve all these people. My confusion meant I was a little lost about what to do, Miss Smith soon rectified this.

"Don't just stand there slouching boy. Stand by the desk and stand upright", she barked in her usual off-hand manner.

Having done this, and standing as upright as it was possible for me to be I heard Nurse Adams inform me that the medical was a new procedure that had been brought in. She told me that it was very basic and nothing to worry about adding that as it was a new procedure she was going to use the opportunity to show Miss Smith and Sue how it should be done in the event of her absence. Nurse Adams then added that the girl's name was Lauren, she was on a work-placement as part of her training. I glanced across at Lauren, who smiled back.

"Eyes front", yelled Miss Smith.

Nurse Adams made her way to me and began a general check-up. After a bit of arm waving, on my part, and pulse checking on her's, she turned back to her desk. I was preparing to make my exit when she spoke.

"Everything seems fine. If you could remove your shirt", she said matter of factly.

This was not what I was expecting to hear. I paused at the thought of having to display myself in front of these people.

"Are you deaf?" Enquired Miss Smith, in her most sarcastic tone of voice.

I began to unbutton the shirt, my eyes staring intently at each button, determined not to make eye-contact with anyone. I removed the shirt and placed it on a chair, shivering more out of nervous tension than the cold. Having done this, I was then told to raise my arms while my chest was measured.

"Chest, twenty-eight inches", uttered Nurse Adams.

"Checkout Mr Universe", said Miss Smith, noting down the measurement.

I looked around at both Sue and Lauren, they both smiled apologetically. I wasn't sure if this was at Miss Smith's comment or the feebleness of my chest. Whatever the reason I felt an immense amount of embarrassment.

"Could you now remove your trousers", said Nurse Adams absently.

I could feel my face begin to burn as I reached down to unbutton and remove them. I focused on a point on the floor and tried to completely deny the presence of the others in the room. This proved particularly difficult as Nurse Adams came close and wrapped the tape measure around my waist, before making a note of this equally feeble statistic.

"That just about does it", she said.

"Isn't there anything else?" Said Miss Smith, apparently disappointed at the imminent end of my ordeal.

"That's all that's needed for this level of examination", responded Nurse Adams,"it's just a general check-up to ensure that there's no major health worry".

"Don't you think it would be beneficial for Lauren's training to give her an example of a full examination." Enquired Miss Smith.

"That's a good idea. Would that be useful Lauren?" Asked Nurse Adams.

I looked at Lauren, my eyes pleading that she should say "no", that she should say "I'm fine thanks, best let him get dressed and go", but she didn't.

"That would be great", she beamed.

I looked at Miss Smith, a sly smile was evident as she turned to Nurse Adams, "Right, what's next?"

Nurse Adams looked straight at me and spoke as matter of factly as she ever did. "Can you remove your briefs, please?"

My stomach lurched and my body seemed to go into spasms of shakes. I was an eighteen year old virgin and yet I was expected to strip naked in front of these strangers. I looked at Sue for help, hopeful she would save me from this nightmare but she was staring intently towards me, as were the others. Only Nurse Adams seemed unaffected, obviously used to this scenario taking place in front of her.

"Off!", hissed Miss Smith.

My hands reflexively went to my shorts, obeying the orders of Miss Smith. I paused, then bending over to conceal myself, I lowered and removed my last remaining article of clothing. I quickly covered my genitals with my hands. I could feel it shrivelling up behind my palm.

"Stand to attention, boy", instructed Miss Smith.

I stood straight up, still with my hands covering myself.

"Put your arms by your side, don't you know what 'attention' means", she snarled.

There was no getting out of it. I moved my hands to my side leaving myself exposed to their gaze. My cheeks burned and I felt betrayed by my dick as it almost disappeared into my testicle sack.

"If we gather around I'll demonstrate how to check the testes", said Nurse Adams.

As the others moved in closer to me I felt Nurse Adams take hold of my balls. She then concentrated on one of them as she explained the procedure for checking for lumps. I felt completely detached as they stared at my balls as they were handled for the first-time in my life.

"It would be helpful if we could try this", said Miss Smith, "so we ensure our husbands are in good health", she added by means of an explanation.

Nurse Adams nodded agreement, and advised that she should gently work her finger-tips over each testicle to see if any lumps could be felt. With that Miss Smith's hand reached out and took hold of my balls. She seemed not to have heard the part about being 'gentle', and as she squeezed with some force I flinched with pain. A smile appeared on her face, as she squeezed each testicle in turn. On letting go she motioned to Sue to take over.

I was sure that Sue would spare me further discomfort, but she stepped forward and placed her hand on my balls. Unlike Miss Smith, Sue approach was the complete opposite, instead of holding my balls she merely brushed her finger-tips over them. So rather than flinching a shudder ran through my body and my whole genital area seemed to relax. I glanced down, but my eyes never got further than the top of Sue's blouse, which due to her close proximity I was able to see down. I could only see the top of her bra, but in conjunction with her caresses a warmness surged through my body. The sudden fear that I was getting to excited struck me and it was a relief when Sue stopped her 'examination'.

"Now it's Lauren's turn", said Miss Smith, urging Lauren forward, "she is here to learn after all".

Lauren did what she was told, reaching out and grasping my balls. She seemed almost as nervous as me. I looked down and could see her hand trembling as she worked her way over my testicles. She soon warmed to the task and she stared intently at my genitals exposed in front of her gaze. Seeing this gorgeous girl manipulate my balls was starting to have an effect on my penis. It was undetectable to look at, but I could feel my penis relax and begin to stir. I shot my eyes upwards and tried to take my mind off the events taking place. It was hopeless I looked down, and could see my penis twitch next to Lauren's hand. Lauren saw it too and quickly removed her hand with a girlish exclamation and a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry Lauren, that's quite a common reaction", advised Nurse Adams, "it's not unusual for a full erection to occur, after all you are quite often treating young men who've gone long periods without female contact".

"Really. Full erections", muttered Sue.

"Oh yes, it's quite common", added Nurse Adams.

"What do you do when it happens", asked Lauren.

"I'd usually give them a bit of time to cool off, though if that doesn't work then sometimes it's necessary to ask them to 'deal with the problem' themselves", said Nurse Adams.

"deal with the problem?", Sue retorted.

"Yes, take themselves in hand, you know what I mean".

"You mean masturbate", enthused Sue, "in front of you".

"No, they go to the bathroom". Laughed Nurse Adams, "Sometimes I ask them to bring back a sample in a jar though, as I'll need a semen sample for some of the tests"

"What do you think of that then, Lauren" asked Miss Smith.

"God. I be so embarrassed if someone got an erection, I wouldn't know what to do", shrieked Lauren.

"Well, you obviously have a training need then. Doesn't she Nurse Adams?" Enthused Miss Smith.

"It would appear so", responded Nurse Adams, getting into the spirit of Miss Smith's scheme.

I too had understood the implications of Miss Smith's suggestions. My penis had stayed flaccid throughout their discussion. Although it was no longer completely shrivelled it was still hanging limply and showing no sign of developing into a erection. This was just a minor detail to the plan that was developing around me.

"What's the best way to provoke an erection then." Enquired Sue.

"Either through visual or physical stimulation", answered Nurse Adams.

"Go on Sue, flash him some flesh", joked Miss Smith. For the first-time since I'd known her she seemed to be actually enjoying herself.

"No way. You get your breasts out." Responded Sue. They were like two young girls rather than married forty year old women.

"Give him some more of your physical examination then, that should do the trick", Miss Smith urged.

Rather than laughing this suggestion off, Sue stepped forward and did just that. Once again she brushed her fingers over my balls. The sensation sending shivers through my body. My penis reacted almost immediately. As it lengthened slightly Sue changed her tactic to holding my penis in her thumb and forefinger and waggling it up and down, encouraging the blood to flow along the length. This had a more dramatic effect and my cock began to noticeably swell in front of the watching gathering. They stared, with smiles on their faces as my cock became more engorged. As it did so Sue took hold of it and began to work her hand up and down its growing length. Within seconds my cock was fully erect. Sue released her grip and my cock stood bolt upright, practically resting against my stomach.

"God. It's so hard", enthused Sue.

"Well, what do you think Lauren", asked Nurse Adams.

"It looks like it's going to burst", said Lauren.

"It probably would have done if Sue had carried on any longer", added Miss Smith.

I stood there before them, my cock throbbing and intermittently twitching aching for Sue's hand to return. My feelings had become one of longing, the feeling of embarrassment had been replaced by the urge to cum. My cock ached to be touched.

"What now then", asked Sue.

"I think we should carry out some further measurements", chided Miss Smith.

With a knowing smile Nurse Adams produced the tape measure. "I think Lauren should do the honours, it will be good experience for her".

Lauren took the tape measure and, again, with trembling hands tried to place the start of the tape in place. "I can't see were to start from", she complained.

"Here I'll help", as Sue pulled my cock down so it was parallel with the floor.

Lauren placed the tape at the base of my erection and unfurled the tape. "five and three quarters", she declared, "let measure around it now", she added enthusiastically. She tightened the tape around my girth and then announced, "five and a half inches". As she removed the tape Sue let go of my cock and it shot back upright, slapping against my stomach. I looked down to see pre-cum bubbling out of the tip of my cock before dribbling down my length.

"My, my, someone's excited, aren't they", gasped Miss Smith, "I'd say he's way past the point of 'cooling off', wouldn't you Nurse Adams".

"That would be my considered medical opinion", said Nurse Adams.

"Oh dear. And we don't have a bathroom to come to his rescue, do we?", continued Miss Smith, her voice dripping in wickedness.

"Well if he wants relief it looks like he'll have to get it infront of an audience", smirked Nurse Adams.

They were all looking at me, smirks and grins all over the faces. I stood there in a daze. My cock was aching for release, but whether it was fear or the last remains of embarrassment I couldn't bring myself to take myself in hand. Miss Smith seizing on my indecision, reverted to norm.

"Get on your knees and wank your cock for us boy, NOW!", she barked.

I dropped to my knees as instructed and took my cock in my right hand. My hand slid easily up and down my pre-cum coated length. More cum seeped out of my rock hard cock as I wanked myself faster and faster. My head thrust back and I looked at those gathered around me. They were all completely focused on my prick as my hand jerked it frantically. I could feel myself reaching climax and I gripped myself harder to increase the sensations. Then I could feel it as the first spurt of cum ejaculated out of my cock and landed on several feet in front of me. Spurt after spurt followed, as the watchers gasped as my cock blew its load. I wanked and wanked until every drop of semen had been spent and I was left in a post-climax stupour.

I was given five minutes to get dressed by Miss Smith, who left me in no doubt that it would be in my best interest never to mention what had happened.

Terry19
Terry19
15 Followers