Stand Up for Hardcore Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHH... MMMMM..." He moans out his delight as he uses a machine-like movement to ram his thick, Scottish fuck stick straight into the bouncing and beautiful American ass mounted on top of him, her back passage remaining impressively and pleasurable snug all around his thickness even after the repeated stuffing she's taken and made herself take.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM... FUCK... Fuck me from behind Drew!!" Mickie gasps out as she comes to a stop on his thrusting dick but is still made to somewhat bounce upward as he carries on delivering stiff and sudden pumps right up into that ass.

"Aye? That's an idea I can fucking get behind..." Drew says as stops his pumping motion, letting out a sigh at the brief break in the action as she shifts forward to lift her backside off of that dick, showing her now gaping asshole to show the effect all this anal action has had.

"You'd fucking better!" James grins as she moves off the bed, turning around to stick that gorgeous backside out and lifting one leg up onto the bed, still keeping a hand right onto her snatch as now shoves a couple of fingers into her needy hole. "Because if you don't slam this hot, thick, fucking fine ass of mine? I'll be fucking kicking yours!" She warns even as she looks back and licks her lips as she watches him get into position behind her.

"Then allow me to "Stand Up" and show you what I fucking can do to an arse like this..." Galloway states as he grips his dick, spitting onto the head before he promptly stuffs it into that magnificent backside with a powerful and deep thrust.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM!!" The beautiful former full-time TNA Knockout loudly moans out, tilting her head back and starting to finger fuck her dripping pussy as she feels that mighty cock now slamming in and out of her juicy backside as the newest member of the TNA roster takes her from behind and deeply rams that butt even harder than before.

"Ooooooooooh SHIIIIIIT!! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!! Fuck... Fuck that ass Drew!! MMMMM..." She gasps out her approval, feeling his hands gripping her nicely toned stomach in order to pull her back towards his deep pumps, causing her juicy butt cheeks to collide sharply with his muscular, sweat-covered waist as he pounds the horny MILF up her incredibly rounded and thick backside.

"AHHHHH... Yeah!! FUCKING... Fucking take it lassie! MMMMM!! All into that... AHHHHH!! FUCKING FAT ARSE MMMMM..." The former WWE Superstar known as Drew McIntyre groans as sweat drips from his rugged and handsome face, but he's showing absolutely no signs of stopping his stiff and sudden pumping motion as he slams home into the former WWE Diva in front of him, continuing to make her booty shake when he brings her back into him so he can ram his shaft in all the way up into her built to be fucked hard and fast like this ass.

"UHHHHH!! MMMMM... FUCK... AHHHHHH... So... Fucking!! GOOD!!" He grunts as he shifts his grip, taking a hold of those massive, rounded cheeks in order to squeeze them, making her groan in response as he shifts the pace, pulling his dick back with a long, almost teasing motion all the way until the head is still inside of her snug back passage, before she forcefully drives back in almost to the base and then repeats the motion to really stuff that sexy, juicy ass full.

"OOOOOOOOOH SHIT!! MMMMM... YES! Yeah yeah YEAH YEAH OOOOOOOOOH!!" Closing her eyes and tilting that long brunette haired head back again, the fingers of the multi-time champion in the WWE and TNA are working feverishly now in and out of her own soaking wet pussy, the lewd sound of her juices around those pumping digits and from her snatch masked by the moans from both her and the stud hammering into her ass from behind.

"AHHHH!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM YES YES YES!! Ahhhhhh... AHHHHHHH..." She shamelessly and deeply moans out again, her hands switching roles now as now the other set of two fingers get quickly coated in juices as she fingers herself, while the hand that had been working herself now moves up to her mouth, entering as she wraps her lips around them and starts to clean them off with slight bobs of the head like she's sucking on a cock.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww SHIT!! AYE LASS!! MMMMM!! Not gonna... UHHHHHH!! Forget this fine fucking arse!!" He gasps out, gritting his teeth in the next moment as he feels his dick throb for a moment while deep inside of that shapely and full backside just as his body once again smacks into her shapely, tanned figure as he deeply hammers away into the ass of the stunning American MILF in front of him with almost every inch of this fat Scottish dick.

"AWWWWW MMMMM... AHHHHH... OH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMM..." He grunts, gripping those fleshy cheeks once again as he pistons in and out of her now gaping asshole, but the rest of her back passage remains as pleasurable tight as ever for him to still moan out loudly and deeply as he fucks the wonderfully thick booty of the woman currently engaged to another man.

"OOOOOOOOH... MMMM!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOH MMMMMM!!" With a long and loud moan of sinful joy, the rapid fingering work on her snatch finally sets the floodgates open as Mickie James starts to cum from being fucked up the ass by Drew Galloway, her juices trickling down her still pumping fingers and hand to make her juices drip down onto the bed sheets, only further ruining them with the sweat both the gorgeous wrestling starts have been shedding.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMM... Ooooooooh FUCK... MMMMM..." She gasps with her head hanging down, her body now roughly rocking forward as she still takes a pounding into that sweet, thick butt from behind and even now she can't stop her fingers from keeping on sliding in and out of her dripping wet snatch until worn out from the entire experience she almost collapses down onto the bed, still held up by the stud gripping her butt cheeks as he slams one last pump between those buns.

"AHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK LASS... Here... HERE IT FUCKING CUMS..." He warns with a grunt as Drew quickly pulls out of her ass , letting her fall onto the hotel bed as he takes a hold of his cock, starting to furiously stroke himself off and aiming down at the unmissable target of the same backside he's been deeply hammering for the vast majority of this sexual encounter.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMMMM AWWWWWW MMMMM..." He deeply groans, and just as Mickie James looks tiredly back behind her she groans herself as Drew Galloway shoots the first blast of his load down onto her juicy ass, the sticky spunk landing across both cheeks as he pumps out every drop he has, sending it down onto her booty and down into her ass crack, causing her to moan out as some trickles into her now gaping asshole.

"Mmmm... Oh fuck!! Someone... Had a lot backed up!" Mickie comments with a grin, seeing the large about of spunk that's now been left over her well fucked to say the least ass.

"Ahhhh... If you ask any of the lasses in the places I've been kicking arse in, they'd tell ye that's just what to expect out of me..." Drew states, flicking the last drops of jizz from the tip of his dick before letting go of his softening cock.

"That so? Then I guess you'll be able to handle yourself just fine around TNA then..."James smirks. "Then again, you might have just had a lucky night just now pounding my hot little ass..." She adds, pushing herself up and off of the bed as she catches her breath still.

"That your way of saying get your dick back into that arse again?" Galloway asks with a smirk of his own.

"Get into the shower first... And bring that bottle of lube again..." She states, standing up from the floor and walking towards the bathroom door, making her juicy, cum-covered ass sway as she goes. "Because my man knows one round ain't enough for Hardcore Country!"

Licking his lips, he quickly snatches up the lubricant. "Lass, I'm more than able to Stand Up for Hardcore Country..."

* * *

12