Standing Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dikbozo
dikbozo
17 Followers

We fell forward after our draining climaxes, me still inserted up Mom's ass. We must have fallen asleep right away as we awoke several hours later. My dick has slipped out but otherwise we were still in the same position, me on top and between Mom's ass cheeks. The slight motion of awakening had caused my tumescence to return. I sprang up and began to rut in Mom's ass crack awakening her. I held her in place this time, just by fucking up and down her ass crack. I pulled back and centered on and then entered her ass. I fucked into her holding her down. I rutted, not being aware of her needs only mine. I slammed in and out. I fucked, humped, banged and just plain buggered her. The sensations of my cock in her ass was beyond anything I had yet felt. The power of my throbbing rod sluicing through her back door brought out the orgasm I sought. It was even bigger than before, I blew something that felt bigger than me or her. It was an out of body blast.

I finished and awoke as if I had just had a dream. I was still hard and up Mom's ass, so no dream. Mom threw me off her at this and squatted up. She knelt back down to kiss me and then got up. I watched as she stood and walked away to the wash room. I could see my come dripping out of her ass. It was so hot.

We fell into a semi regular schedule. We would only fuck when Dad was going to be out for an extended period. We would mostly fuck anally as we both preferred the tightness and illicit nature of sodomy. I loved the tight, slick and kinky nature of fucking my mother up the ass. She preferred being buggered, plain and simple, though the younger man element and me being her son added incest which was an extra spice for her. The occasional cunt sessions were usually part of a longer oral anal fuck fest. Variety brings spice with a multitude of interests. I didn't want Mom to get bored with me too soon.

It was an afternoon session. We were fully involved. My 10 inch now 19 year old cock was inserted into her 36 year old ass. We were totally naked as usual, except that today Mom had on her red high heels. Doggy style on my bedroom floor. She had her long brown hair down and was waving it around as I buggered her mercilessly. She rolled her head back and forth which gave me the additional treat of watching her twitching back muscles as we ass fucked. Life was good.

I had both hands on her waving fucking ass. The cheeks felt slightly sweaty, and a bit hot to the touch. I gripped them separating the halves to be able to watch the cock ass interface. I was quite taken by this sight. My cock in my mother's asshole. The joys we had shared like this. Her back muscles glided over each other as she began to whip her long brown hair about. The view of this whipping action was almost as sexy as what we were doing, in my opinion. Her shoulders rolled and the she dropped her head down onto the floor, plopping her lovely big full tits with her movement. I slid a hand up her back on the down slope that she had created. The feeling of her rippling muscles under my hand and the motion of her hips gave my throbbing flesh another tweak. I reached under her chest with the one hand and grabbed the available organ, carefully tweaking her nipple as I did so.

"Son, Billy, dear." Mom mewled at me. She only did this when she wanted something. I waited as she would inevitably come forth. "I need another taste. Pop and give us a suck." I smiled to myself, as I knew Mom wanted a mouth filled with dick. Her oral obsession was second only to the anal one we both shared.

"Here we go" I said as I stroked deeply in one last time before, literally, popping my cock out of the mature and shapely ass in which it was embedded. Her asshole hung open slightly for a moment before closing slowly and tightly. My dick wobbled as I moved it to her face for inspection. I noticed a slight streak of her shit and shivered slightly at this knowledge. Mom would suck it all inside, ass juice, shit and my own oils. The woman had never refused my dick in any hole or anywhere else either, as her tastes were quite broad. I knee walked up to her face and firmly and gently thrust into her waiting open mouth. I loved all things sexual, but Mom gave the best head. She could and would suck me off with just her lips, tongue and teeth. As we had just begun this session a short while before, I had no intention of dumping come in her mouth just yet. I thrust nicely, as she put it, into her. Her lips gripped the outer skin and held it firmly while the interior flesh slipped past. The sensation of tongue on cock was always something hard to describe in its entirety as the wetness of the saliva and the hardness of the teeth biting down just enough gave delicious thrills to my brain. Mom could also stick her tongue out enough to lick my ball sack if I held still all the way inside. I was wide enough that her mouth could open easily and stay open easily enough for me to enjoy this very intimate contact. Mom liked to give more than she liked to receive so most of our oral sex play was her giving and me receiving. I had no aversion to muff diving. Mom just didn't want it very often. Several minutes of this delicious sex and I realized that I must not over stay my welcome. I would most certainly leave a sperm deposit in the bank of Mom's mouth if we continued so I made a strategic withdrawal ever so reluctantly.

I had been fiddling with the opening between her butt cheeks as she gave me her oral exam. I had such a fixation on her ass that even with a world class BJ, I would always find a way back to her back door. As I slipped myself out of her mouth, I still had a couple of fingers inserted into her rear orifice. I dearly loved the heat, tightness and slickness of her anterior cavity, even if it was just with my fingers. I moved around to be behind her behind. The view, as always was truly awe inspiring and magnificent. Her slick anal opening was clenching and unclenching in time with the short thrusts of her hips. This woman, my mother, wanted to get ass fucked! I stayed steady, not wanting the visual treat before me to disappear or be altered. Pictures or video would be nice. Mom wasn't ready for that yet. I laid my hand s o her ass cheeks and pulled the lovely firm and almost sculpted masses apart to pull the opening into full relief. I ducked my head down and just looked at her most intimate opening up close and personal. Mom pushed back suddenly and right into my face. I loved it! Mom moaned as she then ground her ass in my face. I did what any other ass fixated young man would do, I slipped her the tongue. I stabbed it right up her anal cavity and into the interior of her. I felt the heat, the tightness and the slick almost slimy nature of the contents in a new way this time. I was tasting my Mom's ass right from the source!

The actual taste was a bit bitter, a bit musky or earthy and surprisingly a bit sweet. Not at all unpleasant. Here I am recounting the flavor of my Mom's shit and doing so in a fond well remembered way. As I dug my tongue in deeper so as to extract a bit more of this new thing, she opened up her rectal opening admitting my tongue even deeper. I slurped at the pit of her heavenly ass, savoring her good taste. Mom then seemed to rear back and into my face in a different way. She had dropped her face to the floor and had reached back to grab her own ass cheeks, spreading them widely. The resulting action on her part surprised us both, I think. My probing tongue suddenly touched something different. Mom had pushed a turd out to me! Mommy was going to shit in my mouth, I thought. I flicked at the semi soft object and pulled back out and up. Mom looked over her shoulder at me with her hands pulling her ass cheeks apart and the delightful anal opening winking and looking so hot. She did not seem angry or hurt.

"Too much too soon, my dear?" she asked cheerily. I nodded and reached for my throbbing ass lance. I stroked a bit as I sat back and watched Mom wave her ass about and wink her asshole at me. I concentrated on trying to remember the whole scene before me while stroking myself up to full rat horniness. Mom's wiggling jiggling ass waving about with her hands holding the firm lovely cheeks apart soon became the center of my being.

I whacked as she enticed me. My lust for her rose up and I moved without word or warning. I slid my meat up into her wandering ass crack and began to slip the throbbing monster against the slightly sweaty and saliva sodden patch of flesh. The feeling of her skin on my most intimate part was truly electric. The spark of this contact and the resulting motions of cock on ass freed my hands to roam. I reached up and gripped Mom's shoulders while fucking her ass crack. I was going to blow like this I realized and not wanting to just yet, I stopped cold, cock on ass. Mom looked into my eyes and I dropped my sloppy sodden face into hers. We kissed, not like mother and son, but like rampant and horny lovers. Our tongues met, twined and intertwined raising our lust. I slipped a hand under her chest to roughly grab one of her large soft and warm breasts, tweaking her nipple into a hard point.

After several minutes of this close contact, I pulled up and off her. I removed my cock from the delicious wet and ever so hot ass crack of my mother. My now wet and a bit cool cock waved and waggled a bit. I settled back a bit and gripped myself, carefully aiming my missile at its intended silo. I moved forward carefully. Her tight sphincter, all slick and juicy looking, was open to me. Mom's hands framed the hairless crack and its equally hairless center. I was very careful not to touch her at any point until my lightly bouncing heavy man meat touched her butt hole with its tip. Mom gasped and thrust back at me. I was expecting this and pulled back. She again looked back at me, but this time with alarm.

"The cock is mine, Mother dear. I decide when the cock enters the ass." I sternly spoke, and then plunged forward as I said "and the time is now!" I slammed my meat home into her available and impatient orifice. The now gasping woman almost tipped forward onto her tummy from the force of my insertion. I gasped too as the horny female clamped her strong ass muscles down and around my long schlong. Mom moved back and forth impaled on me, with more gasps, splutters and yelps of what could only be pleasure.

We enjoyed, from time to time, a bit of role reversal. Here I was being the dominant to her relative submissive. I would at times, slap her or pull her hair but never very hard and most certainly with an apology to follow after conclusion. Mom could and would spank me once in a while. She definitely got off on it, so it was OK by me. Sometimes we would expand the age gap and then play like it was the first time again. Every so often we would play boy friend/girlfriend, which was surprisingly kinky.

As I had assumed dominance this time, Mom began to whimper and moan. Her physical actions did not change, her muscles still gripped, clamped and throbbed around and along my ass invading member. Her timing of muscle activity was perfectly in time with mine. I grabber her hair and roughly pulled her face towards mine.

"See! I know when the time is right! This is the right time to fuck you up the ass, Mom!" I shouted at her. She kind of giggled. I could not hold onto my seriousness and started to laugh. Mom joined in and we continued on.

I let go of her hair and dropped down onto her back again, feeling the sweet sweat and her essential heat. My fuck strokes changed angle a bit and Mom again moaned out a series of groans, splutters and general well being indicators. I wrapped one large hand around her chest and gripped the large lovely soft swaying tit found there. The nipple responded as usual, by getting nicely pointy. I held her close as the strokes continue in an unhurried fashion. Mother and son, as intimate as it was possible to be in an interaction that was definitely of an adult nature. We would only get together like this when we weren't going to be interrupted. Mother had needs that I could help with and what son doesn't want to help his Mom? The light streamed in and gave us a small light show with the dust particles moving about.

The bedroom door burst open. The figure standing there was her husband and my father! Oh shit!

I stopped in mid stroke with about half of my cock inside Mom's voluptuous rear. She stopped and looked towards Dad. The man simply stood there, no reaction at all. I was still young, dumb and full of come and had my dick half way inside a hot woman. I tentatively thrust all the way in, then stopped. Mom simply waited, and had stopped her enticing anal massage of my cock. She held her look at her husband and said nor did anything that I could detect. Dad took a step inside the room, then stopped. He was waiting for something. I slowly but surely pulled my cock all the way out of Mom's sweet tight ass except for the bulbous tip. I held steady at this point, exhibiting some control over my lust and the length of my cock. Dad strode over beside us and sank down to his knees. His eyes were focused on the point at which Mom's and my bodies met. He could clearly see my dick firmly inserted into his wife's ass! I found this quite stimulating if weird. I waited a moment and then thrust back in with a slow strong stroke, fully inserting myself up Mom's ass. Dad whimpered a bit as I did so but Mom, still looking directly at him spoke.

"See. I told you it was possible. I told you it would feel good. Billy, go ahead and fuck my ass." I was taken aback at this but then like a good son resumed our fuck session. Dad sat back on his heels as his wife and son proceeded to give a sex lesson.

As I had sat back and up a bit during the interruption, I reached forward and grabbed Mom's hair again, pulling it a bit hard. She yelled a bit at this but only pushed her head back, not trying to pull away from me. I reached forward with the other hand and gripped a shoulder. I pulled Mom back and up as we continued our sex act. I lifted her head up and onto my shoulder and turned my face into hers. We locked lips at this point and went into a full on and not very mother son kiss. I was hammering her ass as my lust for her rose. She was gasping, slurping and slobbering into my mouth at my forceful attentions. I felt my gorge rise and after releasing her hair, pushed her face down on the floor. My rapidly rising come was going to go up her ass as Dad watched us. I grabbed her hips as I humped, banged and generally fucked my mother up the ass. The thrill of doing it with this particular audience was truly overwhelming.

I slammed into Mom's ass one final time as I yelled out my joy at the act of climax. I held myself deep in her body as my balls emptied into her. Mom began screaming at about this time, but I was a bit preoccupied so kind of missed exactly what she was going on about. Dad merely sat there beside us, watching. Looking over at Dad as my orgasm subsided, I formed a new thought.

"Dad, Mom is such a treat. A real woman who knows what she wants and goes and gets it! You gotta try this." I finished my time in Mom's ass in the usual way, by stroking my cock to and fro in her sloppy come filled ass channel several more times. I then began to pull out but Dad, moving quickly, knocked me out of the way. I was a bit stunned by this as I hit my head on the floor.

I recovered and rolled up to crouch on my feet. Dad was behind Mom, just looking at her ass. He had his hands on her cheeks, spreading them wide. He sat as if transfixed by it. I waited, unsure as to what to do. Dad moved, again quickly and in a surprising way. He dipped his face down into his wife's rear end. I could clearly hear his sniff as he took in a lung full of Mom's scent. Dad then stuck his face right into the crack of Mom's ass. I sat stunned by this. 'What the fuck is going on here?' I thought to myself , not voicing it.

Dad kept his face in Mom's ass for a while. Mom started to move now and she pushed her rear against her husband's face. Dad, I could hear, was slurping at Mom's juicy and by now drooling asshole! Dad was licking up my come from Mom's fucked ass! 'Wow!' I thought, 'how intense and kinky is that!'

Dad sucked and slurped away at Mom for some time and then just as suddenly as before he sat up and pushed Mom forward and onto her tummy. Once again he spread her ass cheeks and just looked at the sight of her open, fucked and leaking asshole. I had seen it several times before like that and was always struck by how amazing it was. Dad freed his reasonably impressive tool and as it was hard, began to rub some saliva into it. I felt my own libido regain some if its strength and reached for my own staff. Dad had released one hand to start his own whanger but was still intensely staring at Mom's ass. I felt life return my now semi hard cock. I stroked slowly watching Mom and Dad. Dad had his member to what looked like full attention, stroking the length of it with three fingers. His eyes were fixed on Mom's leaky and slightly streaked anal area. His pace picked up the longer he stared. Mine was almost back to full hardness in record time. I was stroking quicker too as I watched the mature couple's odd antics.

Dad stuffed his face into Mom's ass. His whacking hand began to fly up and down his very erect and almost purple rod. I could hear slurping and slobbering sounds emanating from the junction of ass and face. Mom began to roll her hips a bit and to make vocal her enjoyment at her husband's oral attentions. I was quite surprised at how hot it was to watch these two have weird sex. Dad suddenly stopped sucking Mom's ass and popped up and onto his wife's naked back. He wiggled about a bit as he began to insert his dick up and into the prone and available woman. Mom reached back and pulled at her ass cheeks, separating them once again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me husband. Fuck my ass like I want you to." she suddenly shouted. Mom had been quite specific with me as to what it was she wanted and when she wanted it so this didn't surprise me. Dad stopped. He looked down at the back of her head and spoke.

"OK. I will. Remember you asked for it."

He then reared back a bit and after adjusting his prick, thrust forward and into the prostate woman underneath him. She screamed. He groaned. She moaned and fucked back and up at him. Dad stopped again and pushed down at her hips.

"Don't do that. I will fuck you, not you fuck me. I am to be the ass fucker you have always wanted, now lie there and take it." His speech stopped Mom's movements. She dropped her hips down to the floor and lay still. Dad began to thrust into her again. His strokes were measured and even. Mom had not said anything nor made any noise since his words. She appeared to just lie there and take it. Dad hovered over her back and slowly began to pick up speed. His long slow measured strokes became much quicker and shallower. His breathing became raspy and he also began to talk to Mom.

"Fuck yeah! This is great. I should have done this years ago, darling. I love how tight your back hole is. I love how hot you are inside. The slickness of you on my cock will give a load too soon. Fuck! Bitch, take this dick and all in it. Up your ASS!" With those words Dad dumped a huge load of come into Mom's undoubtedly clasping gripping and clamping asshole. I could see Mom's face as this occurred and she simply smiled and moaned as she was used as a come dumpster. I whacked away at the sight of the hot twosome.

Dad finished in Mom and pulled out his limp dick. Mine was at full go and in need of blasting off. I looked at Mom again and our eyes met. She shyly nodded. I waited till Dad had gotten off of her and then took up a position behind Mom. I lifted her hips up off the floor and spread her legs. I watched, whacking, as her ass dripped out come. The sight was too hot to be believed. My now throbbing rod insisted it be dealt with. I moved to accommodate it.

dikbozo
dikbozo
17 Followers